- Text Size +

A yellow car drives through the mountain road beneath the cloudy sky, carefully traversing through the wet tarmac until the car took a sudden turn into the left, right into a muddy road through the forest, almost completely hidden through one’s eyes behind hundreds of trees. A few minutes later, the Oldsmobile muscle car arrives on a house, quickly entering the garage. 

With the engine turned off, a figure came out from the driver seat, a girl, blonde hair, around mid-20’s, wearing jeans and striped long sleeve shirt, struggling to walk outside the garage as blood spilled out from her stomach alongside little bruises on her face, carrying small pocket bag on her right hand as she falls to the ground, trying to reach the front door of her house. 

As blood drips on the floor, the girl opened the door, walks right into the living room, dropping herself on the sofa as she breathes heavily, trying to hold her wounds. Despite the hurting injuries, the girl smiles and laughs, seemingly satisfied of something. 

“Finally... I did it... years and years of planning and searching...” 

“...I got you,” 

… 

… 

… 

… 

… 

Liz, 

If you find this letter, then prepare yourself for a-thousand-years-old secret. 

Most family are descendants of great king, brave knights, and many many more... 

But not us. 

Believe it or not, in my research as a national historian, our very family are descendants of... wizards. 

Sounds crazy? Just wait. 

Sure, many wizards are exterminated throughout the years back then, deemed to be dangerous and malicious for the society. But luckily for us, some survives, and that’s where we are now. 

And here’s the important part. 

One of our ancestors was once executed for crafting two stones. The thing is, whoever gets to hold those stones would receive a power unlike any mankind has ever seen before. There are purple stone and yellow stone, each with their own power. The purple one could trigger a warp portal, creating a warp hole that could transport anything through it into the other hole. While the yellow one could create a time barrier, altering time and space inside the created barrier. 

Sure, call your mother crazy, but pretty sure I’m no longer in this world while searching for those stones. But believe me, I'd rather retrieve them for the safety of this world than it being misused and ending this world... 

Besides, if those stones really exist, doesn’t that make it easier for me to learn history? 

Sorry for lying on my leave, honey, but it’s for your own good. At least I wrote the whole truth here in this letter. 

Thank you. 

- Mom 

… 

… 

… 

No wonder she was kind of freaking me out... but still, I couldn’t believe she told the truth. The existence of these two stones alone erases all of my doubts throughout the years until she died now that I'm holding on to it. 

I mean, magic? Sorcery? In this day and age? All those fairytales crap? Now I’m intrigued. 

Curiosity kills... and mom suffered from it... I’ll just make sure these stones would heal my wound. 

I'm a wizard, eh? And I supposed to hold on to that for the rest of my life... 

*** 

The next morning... 

Liz, with bandages on her stomach and face, woke up on her bed as ray of light shines through the window. It's a pure heaven to be sleeping on a comfy bed once again after years of painful attempt to search and stole that stones from the isolated place near the country border. 

“It’s good to be back here...” 

With the new toy in her possession last night, Liz rushes from her bed, still in her white underwear and loose white shirt, running down the stairs into her living room. Grabbing the pocket bag from her sofa, Liz runs into the kitchen and opened the trap door into the basement area. 

“Secluded house, check... basement door closed, check... alright, everything’s chill,” 

Inside her basement is her ‘personal’ room, filled with some furniture and a computer. There is a large square table in the middle of the area, almost waist high. Opening up her pocket bag, two glowing stones rolling down into the table, purple and yellow. 

“Now... first question... wizardry? It's in my... blood, I guess? Those fucking ancestors better not lying to me,” 

Grabbing the purple stone in her right hand, Liz concentrates heavily, trying to put all of her energy into her right hand as she squeezes the stone hard in her grip. Suddenly, the chair right beside her disappeared, fell right into a hole that appeared under it before it closes back up. This caused Liz to gasp in surprise as she saw the chair disappeared near her. 

“The hell...?” 

Curious, Liz once again focused to use the stone power once again. A few seconds later, a hole appeared right on the ceiling in front of Liz, and the chair that previously disappeared falls right into the floor. 

“WHOA!” Liz stumbles down into the floor, no doubt shocked by her new-found power. “I could actually do that!?” 

Shaken a little, Liz stood back up, putting the purple stone back on the table. 

“Well, mom doesn’t lie at all with her fairytale, I could verify that now,” 

Looking at the yellow stone, Liz got an idea as she rushes back up to her kitchen. Once she came back, he brought an apple with her and putting it on the table. 

“So, time stone, let’s see what you got,” Liz grabbed the yellow stone and concentrates once again as her eyes focused on the apple itself. Soon enough, a green magic barrier surrounds the apple. In just a few seconds, the apple gone rotten, the color turns pale, the shape started to melt until it stinks. 

“Holy crap...” Liz still couldn’t believe herself; she’s a wizard, with a natural blood flows inside her, a rare successor to a generation that has been long dead, with an ability that is undiscovered for many years by unaware successors. Now that everything is unfolded in Liz’s very own minds, nothing could stop her in discovering many possibilities with the new power that she got, complete with the two artifacts that she struggled for years to find and acquire... 

… 

… 

… 

Heh, being introvert really does have its own benefits... 

All those bullies… ugh, glad high school is short. 

Now that I’m free and realizing a freaky twist of my life, there’s no reason for me to care about the world outside, isn’t it? 

*** 

One week later… 

Liz practices as usual in her basement, warping stuffs left and right, transferring furniture through the warp hole in under one second. Her concentration gets better with a lot of training everyday, soon enough Liz would be able to warp a whole fridge. 

As Liz warps the wooden chair once again, the tennis ball that she teleported lands right above her, hitting her head hard, distracting her from her attempt to warp a chair, breaking her focus. 

“Ouch…” Liz sat on the floor as she grabbed her head. “Damn tennis ball…” 

As soon as Liz’s eyes focused back on what’s in front of her, she witnessed something that surprised her a little. Extending her right hand forward, she grabbed something on the floor. Opening her palm, Liz gasped in shock, it’s the same wooden chair that she always teleported everyday, yet in tiny size. 

“It’s barely bigger than my thumb, holy…” 

Liz nonchalantly closes her hand, feeling as the tiny wooden chair offers no resistance at all, sounds of tiny creaks could be heard. Opening her right hand once again, nothing left standing on her palm, just tiny dusts and splinters… 

The action caused slight tingle inside Liz, feeling of dominance surged all over Liz’s body in split second, giving her short goosebumps. With newfound curiosity, Liz attempt to do the same trick with her warp portal ability. This time, a broken washing machine would be her next victim of the wacky experiment. Warp portal appears, yet... it’s the same size. Different location, yes. Shrunken size, no. 

“How did I do that?” 

… 

… 

A few days later... 

Above the broken washing machine, there are several small furniture, almost fitting for an ant-sized person, like a smaller version of a dollhouse, complete with coffee table, wooden dining chair, table lamp, empty barrel, and many more. Suddenly, warp portal appeared above it and it’s a tiny swingset! 

Sweating and tired from her magic practice, Liz turned her attention into all the tiny items that she had converted, looming her face over the whole tiny stuffs. Hovering her right hand above it, she realizes that the whole thing didn’t even bigger than her palm, she could drop her hand and flattened the entire furniture. 

I did it! 

Warping stuffs and altering them through the size of the portal, and even better... warping it from the wider range, outside my house, even. 

Now... Should I try this one? 

Walking back to the main table, Liz concentrates her warping power once again, trying to sense everything around her, around the house, around the forest area, until her mind's eye saw the mountain road... 

There's one. 

Liz triggers her warp magic, and tiny portal appeared on the table surface, something rolls out from it... 

A human being. 

The size of an ant. 

Judging by the clothes; a large backpack on his back, red shirt, jeans... yes, an actual human being, barely an inch tall. The unfortunate tiny figure tried to get back on his feet after the sudden rough landing, slightly confused by his surroundings, a solid surface bigger than any airport runway he’s ever seen, a sky that looks like a ceiling with a light that originated from a lightbulb hanging under. Confusion filled the guy’s mind until he turned his body 180... 

Right in front of the ant-sized camper, a blue material, larger than any billboards until he realizes that he’s looking at a crotch area of a jeans once he notices the giant zipper. His eyes widened as he slowly tracks the unknown massive object upwards... gigantic hips, violet-colored shirt, two moon-sized pair of boobs, and finally, a face of a girl, looking down right at him with her shocked look. Mouth wide open, blue iris fully focused on his tiny figure, trying to comprehend what she had just done. 

“Whoa...” the only word that Liz could utter at the sight of an unlucky camper got caught on her malicious experiment. As soon as Liz slowly lowered herself on the table, trying to get a good look on her capture, the tiny guy stumbles onto his back, no doubt scared by the surreal sight that occurred in front of him right now. A second ago he was lost inside the woods before suddenly falls into a hole that appeared all of a sudden that transport him right here, on a giant table, in front of Liz’s gigantic figure. 

The tiny guy breathes heavily as two pair of giant eyes observed his miniature figure from above. Never before he felt so helpless in front an unimaginably massive human being, like a mouse being hunted by a cat, but in this case, the cat is bigger than buildings. Sweats running down, his skin turns pale, not even a word could come out from his mouth as his body shakes heavily by an intimidating sight. Despite his obvious fear, the tiny guy couldn’t help but admiring the gorgeous look of his captor, right from her cute curious face to her hanging shirt-covered gigantic pair of boobs that could crush a whole house should it falls down. 

Suddenly, a pair of thumb and index finger grabbed his whole body, causing him to scream in panic as he being lifted up by her captor, being held firmly before finally he saw her face, eye to eye. 

“It’s real person...” Liz amazed by how tiny she made the guy that she warped through, seeing his body got engulfed between her fingers while squirming to break free really is a surreal sight for Liz. Curious, Liz lightly put a pressure on him, causing the tiny guy to writhe in pain as his body got smushed between giant skins, although for Liz it’s only tiny squeaks. 

“Cute...” Liz put the tiny guy back on the table as he gasped for air. “Let’s try this...” 

Creating another warp portal, Liz teleports a car from a parking lot nearby the mountain road. A four-door sedan, no passengers... toy sized. 

The tiny guy, surprised by a sudden appearance of a tiny car, slowly stood back up to his feet. 

Drive that car, little fella... 

“WA!” Liz slammed both of her hands down on the table with her head close on the tiny guy, no doubt sending him running scared right toward the tiny car. The giant girl pretends to catch the tiny camper by slowly extending her right hand behind him, like a predator trying to caught her prey. Soon enough, the tiny guy entered the car and drive away right to the opposite direction from Liz’s position. Despite the speed of the car, Liz chuckles at the pathetic tiny car hopelessly trying to escape her on a table, in which the only way is down... to the concrete, high enough to end one’s life by a car crash. 

Look at him... trying to save his own life in this impossible situation... 

Seeing that tiny car moving around searching for any hope... kinda turned me on. 

Is it due to the sheer differences of our sizes? 

Is it because I could effortlessly dominate him no matter what? 

Now that I think about it... his life depends on me now. 

I could just end his hopeless tale right now if I wanted to. 

Crushing him alongside the car inside my grip? Nah... 

Smothering it between my boobs? 

Sitting down on it and letting my whole weight flattened him? 

Huh... let’s stick to the classic for now. 

Without any warning, Liz climbs up the table, planting her naked feet on the table surface. The tiny guy, terrified by the gigantic beauty’s sudden act, turned his car 180 in panic. Suddenly, a huge shadow engulfs the whole car, the tiny guy looked up only to saw a mile long sole of his capor, ready to crush him alongside his car! 

BOOM! 

Liz dropped her right foot, yet the car successfully evades her stomp. In quick movement, Liz twists her left foot and nudges the tiny car from the side, sending it rolling across the table surface until it stays upside down. The tiny guy, bleeding and injured, attempt to crawl out from the car, only to be welcomed by a pair of feet in front of him, stomping loudly as Liz looks down on the helpless one. 

“Well, too bad... I was hoping you would fall down to the floor...” 

Seemingly in slow motion, Liz lifts her right foot, placed it atop the injured tiny guy and the wrecked car, covered them in shadow...

BOOM! 

Without mercy, Liz stomps down on the table, feeling the squished tinies and flattened car. Lifting her foot, she saw a spot of blood and flattened remains that stuck to her smooth sole before it fell down back to the table. 

This is... a unique feeling... 

I had no choice, though... or else he would tell the whole world about this. 

Stepping down from the table, Liz picked up a tissue to wipe her sole. 

“Now that I’m truly a wizard... what else can I do with this?”