- Text Size +

 

Chapter 9: Twisted Pact

 

Traumatized is not enough of a word to describe what Rose had been suffering for a whole week. Shutting herself inside her own student dorm from everyone that she knows, including dropping out from the current parttime work in Clover High Downtown, also taking absence from her class as well. Even Kylie couldn’t get in touch with her own best friend, all of her messages are ignored, Rose’s door is locked, no response at all…

Lying down on the comfort of her own bed, Rose couldn’t help but keep remembering everything that happened to her on that fateful day. The three human students that she despised suddenly just straight up harassing her without mercy, all for no exact reason but to took it all out on her. One bad day caused bad mood to clouds the judgment of these three mean girls, and Rose just happened to be on their path of stress relieving process.

Thanks to this traumatic event, not only it stays intact on Rose’s memory, even it haunts her sleep. Constant nightmares every night about how hundreds of unfortunate Lilliputians inside a tall building mercilessly shoved inside her, complete with all the horror that these tiny beings suffered strikes through Rose’s thought, imagining the suffocating experience that these tinies had to gone through as the wall around them breaks while Rose inadvertently clenched herself in ecstasy, unknowingly killing hundreds of the Lilliputians that she tried to save and protect for the whole life at the price of her own euphoria…

Was it felt really good? Yes, and Rose couldn’t even lied to herself about it. Despite that, tears always running down her eyes inside and outside her nightmares, no doubt regretting herself for what she had done to the poor little things, she didn’t want to be called hypocrite by everyone for this, slowly she would turn insane if her minds constantly battling the morality that she should strong enough to hold on. Without allowing anyone to help, suicidal thoughts began to creep inside her thought, but thankfully, by remembering that she still had friend like Kylie that never get tired of supporting her since that deadly incident always denying those harrowing thoughts to invade her mind. Heck, she also felt bad trying to hide her pain when she’s with Sam at that time, who obviously never wanted to see her sad, even if he’s often oblivious to a situation.

There’s no use in regretting this everyday…

What’s done is done.

I won’t let it crushed me forever.

Maybe… I need to seek help…

***

One week later…

The whole civilians of a small town called Alteim could only crane their necks up as an unbelievably large object blocked the whole morning sunrise from the whole Lilliputian town. Of course, the familiar school uniform quickly tells them the answer of this phenomenon. It didn’t took even a few minutes before the whole town plunged into chaos as white panties clearly visible underneath this Brobdingnagian girl skirt, who currently crouching down, seemingly inspecting with her bored look while microscopic siren sound blares everywhere…

 

“Really, Holly? Dragging me this deep into the forest, just for this tiny city?” Bianca leans on the tree, seemingly unamused by her friend’s unchanged behavior. “Not even a few days after Miss Carla’s punishment, and you’re back at it again, damn… some things never changes, huh,”

“Shut it, you! And yes, I got need, and I won’t hold back after all those days of that bullshit punishment!” still on her crouching position, Holly angrily points at her best friend while still inspecting her next unfortunate prey. “Now you stay there, honey, and come here when I need you!”

“Whatever… make it quick,” Bianca just yawning out of boredom.

Like a dam releasing a full torrent of water, Holly wastes no time stood back up and lifts up her left leg, bringing it back down without mercy, casually crushing one fourth of the unfortunate Lilliputian city under her sneaker. In one whimsical movement Holly had just exterminating thousands of the population of the unlucky residences underneath her, leaving nothing but flattened rubbles of buildings combined with microscopic crushed bodies either scattered around the crater or stuck on the sole of the shoe that belongs to the humongous schoolgirl that currently relieving her stress after weeks of holding out her inner lust for rampaging. Without even giving a slightest chance for the Lilliputians to make their evacuation, Holly lifts her right leg and stomps forward, perishing more parts of the city with no discrimination. Towers, shops, houses, bridges, vehicles, Lilliputians, all turned into nothing but wreckages inside a gigantic footprint.

In less than a minute, half of Alteim Town already erased from existence, panic ensues among the Lilliputians below as moan of satisfaction escapes Holly’s mouth, stood above the microscopic rubbles looking majestic in her school uniform while relishing everything that she had holding on for days at the expense of thousand lives lost beneath her threads.

“Huh… what a surprise, look at that,” Bianca saw tiny glows on Holly’s shoe, looks like the tiny town got some military power in their hands after all. Years of rampaging through Lilliputian settlements making it easy for Holly and Bianca to identify anything that Lilliputian tried to do when it comes to defending themselves from the moving mountains that terrorizes their town, despite the futile attempt that could only serves to make the two Brobdingnagian laughs at their pathetic attempt. “Must be tanks, how cute,”

“How many time we’ve got?” Holly, still with her shoe planted firmly on top of the tiny civilization, trying to think of a creative way to end the unlucky Lilliputian town underneath her.

“Enough for us to walk before the bell rings,”

Ideas popped once again in Holly’s mind. With only half of the Alteim Town remaining, Holly shifts her body as she dropped herself to the ground, planting her butt right on the north side of the town, showing her white panties under her skirt for the entire town to see, bigger than anything in the town itself.

“Hey, help me here, Bianca. I got an idea…” Holly, still on her sitting position with her legs spreads out on both sides of the remaining part of the small town, notices a tall tower in the middle of the tiny town. The white structure catches Holly attention, even she seems impressed by the tall white tower that actually manage to surpass the bottom of Holly’s sneakers, clearly a remarkable achievement for a tiny Lilliputian town hidden deep inside the forest behind Clover High. Despite that, it’s clear that years of work building this tower would end in a way that no Lilliputian could imagine…

“What now?” Bianca walks forward, approaching the surviving parts of Alteim town between Holly’s legs.

“See that in the middle of the town? Impressive, huh?”

The Lilliputians inside the tower could only helplessly watches as the second giant girl approaches their city, wearing the same school uniform, causing earthquake for the entire town as the civilian could only look at the cityscape in which several buildings crumbling down due to the tremendous quake that they never suffered before. No human or Brobdingnagian ever discovered their tiny town until today, where they already realized their oncoming fate as they already witnessed half of their town flattened in under a minute under the foot of a giant girl whose body larger than their entire town. Now, it’s only a waiting game as flesh-colored wall surrounds their entire surviving part of the town, thighs hundred times taller than any of their buildings, even the tall tower itself could only reaches barely the height of Holly’s thigh.

“Whoa… never seen this one before… they could actually build something this high?”

With knees and hands planted, Bianca hovers her head a few feet above the ground as she observes the tall tower that seemingly pierces the sky for the Lilliputian below, yet only a size of a pencil in Bianca’s eyes.

“So? What’s the idea? You gonna shove this thing up yours?”

“Oh come on, be creative!” Holly seems annoyed. “Remember the trick back then? ‘Pressing machine’?”

“Damn it, you wanna do THAT now?” Bianca could only sighed at her mischievous friend.

“Hey, it’s rare that we’ve found something like that tower. Now come on, if you’re truly my BFF, then you MUST. Or… did Carla actually convert you into a savior? Hmm?”

“Ah, fuck it…” in quick motion, Bianca sat on the other side of the town, completely blocking the entire town inside the two pair of thighs. If the Lilliputian below already panicked by the absurd sights of the two playful Brobdingnagian students, now they’ve gone into complete chaos, knowing that their fate has been decided. “Well?”

“Let’s drag it… slowly,”

Skirts on their back, the two panty-covered butts slowly drags forward until Holly hits the outer part of the city. Tiny houses quickly perished as Holly’s massive ass mercilessly bulldozing everything on its path like an unstoppable monoliths unrelenting in their might, slowly engulfing any unlucky Lilliputians that couldn’t outrun the humongous flesh. The other side didn’t do very well either, Bianca’s ass already pulverizes everything underneath her as she casually drags her butt forward. Buildings, vehicles, tiny peoples, all grounded into nothing while Bianca just doing it with her bored look, like its just another annihilation activity for her, a chore, a job to finish, not even one part of it includes any mercy for the tiny lives. After bulldozing almost the entire city, both girls stopped right before their bottom hits the tower, giving the onlookers inside the tower quite a spectacle, two planet-sized wall of flesh suddenly surrounded them like meteors that turn their entire town into rubbles in matter of seconds, with butthole-shape bulging out their huge panties, able to swallow dozens of buildings judging by its size.

“Wonder what it looks like for those microns inside, to see their pathetic structure currently walled between two panties…” Holly savors every seconds of her dominance as she gently shifts her butt with tiniest force possible, trying to make sure that she flattened every inch of this tiny town into nothing while keeping it slow and agonizing as mush as she could. Of course, she didn’t want to rush this one, all that she had been holding out for a week, it’s time to unleash all these insatiable needs once again without question.

“Heck, even your pussy still bigger than that thing, you could gobble everything up inside that,” Bianca, on the other hand, while the teacher’s punishment seemingly didn’t do much for her just like Holly, at least she felt something inside her mind right now. Even if she remain playful around Holly, her mind thinks differently now, there’s a sense of sympathy that slowly grows inside her when she took care of the dome city, giving her a new perspective when it comes to interacting with tinies. Despite that, she knows that Holly will definitely be disappointed if she stopped playing with her, she is her childhood friend, after all! A ‘few’ Lilliputians won’t be much issue if this is simply a playful session.

What’s this feeling…?

Usually, these microns… I never give a shit about…

It’s like… I could understand them a little now… living among giants on this strange world…

“Hellooo, earth to Bianca, you spacing out?”

“Ah? Umm…”

“It’s not like you to daydream like that, you okay?”

“I’m fine, not much sleep last night… maybe,”

“Whoa, wait, something tickles,” looking down, Holly saw tiny explosion once again on Bianca’s planted butt. Looks like there’s still a few surviving tanks down there, despite the futile attempt once again. “Fighting to the end, huh? Brave soldier… come on, let’s end this,”

Slowly, ever so slowly, the two girls carefully moves forward, trying to enjoy it as much as possible as more and more buildings and Lilliputians grounded into nothing with bare effort by the unrelenting might of the giant pile of flesh that keeps moving forward like a steamroller until the bulge of their pussy finally made contact with the tower. Holly and Bianca could feel it, the light sensation of a tiny structure collides with their sensitive area as it slowly crumbles like an eggshell as they squeeze forward, giving the soon-to-be-squished tiny survivors quite a sight as the two bulging womanhood squishing the tall tower from the two opposing sides, watching as once a proud tower ended up demolished in the most ridiculous manner possible. Heck, even if it’s the ending that they got, no one would be able to survive and tell the story anyway, their fate has been decided, and it won’t be long before these wall of flesh on each side would collide with each other…

“Slowly… slowly… ah…” Holly pressed forward, letting her pussy collides against Bianca’s, crushing the whole tower between the soft fabric, no one survives the playful act of the two behemoth girls, nothing left of them but microscopic red stain on each girl’s panties, squished into nothing as the tower itself already crumbles alongside the remaining part of the town itself, all turns into nothing but rubbles sandwiched between the asscheeks and panties. Both girl moans in their euphoria as their legs crossed while squeezing everything between their ‘scissor’ position, rubbing each other up and down, creating massive earthquake for any surviving Lilliputians below as their hips slamming the ground repeatedly, no one spared in this predicament, all turn into nothing beneath the craters created by the humongous butt that belongs to the two gargantuan beauty.

“Oh man…” Holly stopped her movement, panting heavily while trying to stabilize her breath. “That’s it… I’m done…”

“You’re still got it… gotta give it to you,” Bianca, also satisfied by the rampage, pulled herself back a little, letting all the squeezed remains of the city to fall back down. Mangled microscopic corpses alongside rubbles and dirt decorates the young girl’s ass and panties, while Alteim Town itself is officially perished from the world, a town that took decades to build finally erased from existence in under five minutes, met its end thanks to the two mischievous Brobdingnagian girls that gave them misfortune of being their today’s target…

Both girls stood up, dusting their behind as they picked up their bags, ready for their daily classes.

“Holly, wait… looks like there’s a survivor,”

“Where?” Holly took a step to the remains of the city. Sure enough, there’s a pebble-sized spot still colored in gray, miraculously untouched by the giant girls in their deadly act previously. But of course, not for long. With no remorse, Holly spit out a gob of saliva from her mouth, letting it falls down into the surviving part of the city. A small spit for Holly, yet enough to flood the entire spot. Hundreds of surviving Lilliputians either died by the sudden splash of the sticky saliva or drowned inside it while the remaining structures are quickly decimated like being hit by a powerful tsunami.

 

“Well… looks like we still got it!” Holly walks off from the city, hugging Bianca’s arm as she drags her BFF along for the school.

“So you’re satisfied now? Back to your usual self?”

“I never change, you dummy!”

***

08.00 AM

Bianca’s desk.

After one week of absence, Rose took the elevator once again to the table surface.

I hope everything goes right today…

The elevator arrives at the table surface, and it’s still a familiar sight for Rose. The same table cracks in a few spots, the tables behind the yellow border, nothing has changed in Rose’s eyes.

Same as ever.

Walking to her table, Rose noticed that Kylie hasn’t arrived yet. Understandable, given Rose arrived early today.

“Hey look! Miss savior is back!”

It’s a familiar voice, and Rose’s body quickly shuddered, she knows what’s coming. Looking at the right, it’s them…

“It’s still early in the morning! Why don’t we play around before the bell rings? Girls?”

“Sounds good!”

Michelle, Tess, Katie.

The Lilliputian bullies found their target once again this morning, and they’re gonna make sure to make her life a living hell once again…

The three girls quickly approaches Rose’s table, yet Rose darted away outside the safety yellow line. All to no avail though, Michelle runs faster thanks to her athletic routines as she quickly zeroing in towards her today’s victim, alone and helpless without her best friend.

“Not so fast!”

Rose slows down her run, she’s close to the edge of the table, facing the huge chair where Bianca used to sit through the class. Looking back, pale blue colored Rose’s face, the three familiar yet terrifying bullies slowly approaches her, teasing her nonstop with smiles on their face.

“Ready for another, captain savior?” Michelle, with her usual hands on hips pose, once again imposed her height difference by letting Rose’s eyes right in front of her busts. “You see, we’re kind of… got a little carried away this morning earlier, as always. So Tess, show her what you got!”

Tess took out something from her pocket, which is revealed to be a Lilliputian student girl, grabbed firmly between Tess’ right thumb and index finger. Rose could only froze in place as the trauma quickly crept her mind again, she didn’t want it to be repeated again this morning, yet here she is, once again surrounded by the very peoples that she tried to avoid since that day.

Rose’s attention turned to Michelle as she raised her right leg, hovering it right above the terrified Lilliputian girl. Sight of sole pattern filled the tiny girl’s eyes, too scared to move away from the impending doom in shape of a human-sized sneaker, slowly descending right into her tiny body.

“NO!” Rose quickly ducked and pushes the tiny girl away from Michelle’s descending sole, resulting in her right hand got stomped hard by Michelle while successfully saving the Lilliputian student from turning into microscopic bloodstain in Bianca’s table. Unfortunately, another giant hand descends and scooped up the tiny girl which is revealed to be Katie, already licking her lips while holding the terrified tiny girl on her right hand. Seeing this, Rose tried to save the tiny girl once again but her right hand currently trapped under Michelle’s foot, unable to escape the taller and heavier Michelle. “Stop! Please! Don’t do this!”

Rose could only watch as Katie, still with her familiar psychotic face, slowly brought the tiny victim to her mouth while Rose already too familiar with this one. It’s agonizing enough that Michelle hurts her right hand under her sole, but it’s truly unbearable now that Rose is forced to witness another casualties of a Lilliputian, witnessing as Katie put the ant-sized girl between her lips, playfully squeezing the tiny helpless thing while her tiny legs kicking uncontrollably in panic, until finally Katie just swallowed her whole, throwing the tiny girl around inside her mouth while Rose saw the whole process.

“Well… too bad,” Michelle raised her right foot. “Another day, another failure, eh Rose?”

“HOW COULD YOU!?” still with injured right hand, Rose tackles Michelle in anger, sending her falling down into the table surface. Before she cold do more though, Tess and Katie quickly holds her, grabbing both arms and brought her down to her knees.

“This bitch…” Michelle got back up, slightly bruised on her face. “That’s it, I’ve had enough with you! You’d think that them brobby authorities gonna stop us? Like they give any shits to us smaller beings! And I’ll prove that to you now!”

With that statement alone, the bullying took a dramatic turn into something much more serious and deadly. Tess and Katie dragged Rose into the edge of the table while Rose screams and begs for help, yet no one dares to intervene at all, they already know the length that these girls willing to cross. Suddenly, Rose pulled her right hand and throws an elbow into Katie, catching her off guard and sending her tumbling back into the edge of the table.

“Katie!!” Tess saw Katie falls down from the table, right into Bianca’s chair. From afar, Rose could hear a faint scream, looks like Katie lands on her legs badly as she laid there holding her right knee.

“Wait…”

Huge shadow envelopes everyone on the table, causing everyone to turn their head into the same direction, and they saw her, the familiar face that they saw daily behind them when the class begins. That cold look, the calm demeanor, the usual ‘hard to be bothered’ body language… there’s no mistake, Bianca has arrived, and these humans are outside their safety line. Suddenly, Rose realized the incoming gruesome event…

***

“AAAAAAAAH!!”

Katie, lying down alone on Bianca’s chair while holding her right knee, could only saw her friends on top of the table high up. The high fall must’ve broke her right legs as she landed badly earlier, she couldn’t even brought herself up even a little thanks to the unimaginable pain that she currently suffered. Thousands of thoughts crossed through her mind in a flash as Katie tried to suppress the painful injury, especially all the horrible things that she had done to the Lilliputians all this time. Is this the karma that finally reaches her? Is this what she deserved for all the deaths that she caused, all in the name of venting her desire and anger? What about everyone that she crushed under various parts of her body, or even digested inside her, including the one that currently must be awaiting her fate inside her stomach?

If karma is what in Katie’s mind right now, then the incoming retribution is just seconds away as her eyes shifts on the familiar moving mountain that is Bianca, who unfortunately still busy with her cellphone as she walks toward her seat, hardly noticing the tiny commotions currently happened near her. For Katie though, her greatest fear finally arrived. The sight of class ceiling suddenly got replaced by a flesh-colored twin meteors surrounded by a gigantic skirt and wrapped in white panties, ready to descend upon the chair below where ant-sized Katie still crippled, trying to crawl away to the side.

 

But of course, it’s too late. Katie’s scream quickly silenced as Bianca’s right butt cheek hits the chair hard, quickly squishing Katie into tiny red goo underneath her, while Bianca herself barely felt anything as her attention still on her cellphone.

***

“NO! KATIE!!” Michelle, currently kneeling on the edge of the table, couldn’t help herself but watching the accidental massacre as Bianca sits on her chair while unknowingly crushing Michelle and Tess’ friend into nothing beneath her massive bottom. “Damn you! GET BACK HERE!!”

Michelle and Tess rushes right towards Rose and lands a punch right on her face, sending Rose down once again. Rose tried to apologize yet the two bullies already swallowed in anger, didn’t even paid attention to Bianca, who started to notice the beatdown on her table.

“I-I didn’t mean that! I’M SORRY!!” despite the plea, Rose still receives all that stomp and punches by the mean girls. Bruises and cuts started to appear on her body as the beatdown continues... until a hand-shaped shadow suddenly covered the whole area of the beatdown. Michelle, realizing something about the darkened area around her, turns her head around, only to be welcomed by a sight of a house-sized hand descends upon her. Before Michelle could even react, her whole body quickly sandwiched between the Brobdingnagian’s left thumb and index finger.

Slight yelp escapes Michelle’s mouth before she got lifted up by Bianca toward her face, but her eyes darted away toward the table, catching the sight of Tess trying to escape the predicament, yet easily stopped dead in her track as Bianca quickly pinned her right under the right finger.

“The hell are you two doing, beating up a student in my table?”

If Bianca’s size already intimidates Michelle before, her threatening tone combined with the piercing glare directed at the tiny student surely sends shiver down the entirety of Michelle’s body, also being trapped tight in Bianca’s grip. All this time Michelle and her gang has been used to bully someone smaller than them, yet it all came back to her now when the table turned. Never before a Brobdingnagian threatened their life to this great length, added with the direct contact, no less. A feeling of helplessness combined with the powerless state when faced with the enormous mass of a Brobdingnagian.

“I’ll remember you two…” Bianca tightened her grip around Michelle, also squeezing Tess a little bit more on the table, causing them to squeal in pain as she effortlessly squishing their body like a bug. “Doing this again, even as far as an eye contact with me or that victim of yours, you’ll be a splat of blood in my table, got it?”

Michelle quickly nodded without hesitation, the pain is already too much for her to bear as Bianca squeezed her to the point that Michelle could felt her front and back met each other.

“Back to your set, go,” Bianca put down Michelle and lifts her right finger up as well, letting both tiny girls running back to their safe zone. “Wait… you’re… Rose, right? You okay?”

Rose, bruised and bleeds out from her mouth, tried to get up yet to no avail, the beatdown earlier really broke her body, both bullies pull no punches when it comes to harassing her everytime. Suddenly, Bianca put her left index and middle finger behind Rose’s tiny body and picked her up gently, catching her by surprise.

“Oh my god… they’re really doin’ you a number, huh?”

Trying to focus, Rose saw Bianca’s right index finger descends upon her. Rose quickly put up both of her arms in reflex, trying to hold whatever Bianca trying to do with her as her heart beats faster than ever before. Is the gigantic girl attempt to end her misery? Is this truly the fate of someone already traumatized by these Brobdingnagians? Truly ironic, Rose thought. Instead, Rose felt an unexpected gentle rub on her head, which is revealed to be Bianca’s finger, softly ruffles through Rose’s tiny head like a donut sprinkle, very carefully not to snap or break Rose’s head and neck.

 

“You’re okay now, don’t worry. Look… don’t let them get to you, this table would be on my watch just for you, okay?”

Still confused, Rose nodded anyway.

“Oh my god, Rose! What happened!?”

Back on the table surface, Bianca saw a tiny girl run across the field-size wooden table, which is revealed to be Kylie.

“Bring her to infirmary, quick,” Bianca gently put down Rose back on the table for Kylie to receive.

“O-okay!” Kylie, already heard from the other classmates about the bullying, quickly carried Rose on her shoulder back to the elevator.

That… wasn’t so bad at all.

For once, it felt really good being a gentle giant.

Rose…

Maybe she could be the one helping me.

***

Later than evening…

“ARGH!!”

Michelle punched a wall in anger, still bitter about the turn of events this morning. Tears running down her face as she remembered Katie, who unceremoniously met her end this morning under a Brobdingnagian ass. Tess, still shocked by everything that transpired, could only stood still watching Michelle venting her anger toward a wall.

“This is fucking bullshit! ALL OF THIS!!”

“Michelle, come on, that’s enough,” Tess tried to calm her friend down. Judging from her face, it’s clear that Tess also stricken by Katie’s fate “We’ll think of something, okay?”

“What something? Tell me!” Michelle turns 180 degree right on Tess. “Rampaging through those pathetic lillies city? You think that would bring back Katie?”

“Calm down, just calm down, please. Cool your head down, you won’t think of anything at this state!”

Suddenly, Tess’ phone vibrates.

“Hold on,” Tess reads the message. “From… Nina? Who’s Nina?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the long wait. Kinda hit by writer's block.