- Text Size +

The train is full today.

Ellis is on his way for his first day of his high school year, leaning on a pole as all the seats are full. Office worker and school students are the common sight in this morning, even for Ellis who is new to this town. Outside the window is pure darkness since the train goes through the tunnel the whole time.

Living in this town…

Meaning this would be the first time I’ll be witnessing ‘them’…

“Clover Town High School, Clover Town High School,”

“Classroom 1-C, Classroom 1-C,”

The train grinds to a halt after the announcement. Reaching for his pocket, Ellis pulled out a paper that reads his school personal data, including the assigned class.

“That’s my class,”

The other students began to disembark the train, Ellis followed behind, joining the dark-blue uniform crowds as they walk down the tunnel of the subway. Around fifty students are walking in group, excited for their first year on their new school. At the end of the tunnel is the door, four sets of door to be exact.

8.00 AM

Here goes. My first year here, in Clover Town. An eighteen year old boy in a land of unknown, ready to take on whatever this place gonna throw at me for as long as three years before adulthood comes. Let's have some fun!

The door opened…

“Whoa…”

Right in front of the door is a full sets of table, around 500 tables above a wooden floor, with a huge monitor ahead of it. But what caught the attention of all fifty students here is not it…

The ‘classroom’ isn’t end there, there is more to it; looking up, they saw a ridiculously high ceiling, while their classroom area is surrounded by a red line, with a sign that says ‘LILLIPUTIAN SAFE ZONE; DO NOT CROSS THE BORDER’. Beyond the red border is the whole classroom itself, filled with around twenty tables that are bigger than anything that the Lilliputians have.

“My goodness… look at that table… it’s massive…” Ellis couldn’t even keep his jaw intact.

“Man, we could built like, about five cities on that table, almost the whole continent, don’t you think?”

“Huh?” Ellis looked left as he heard a girl voice.

“First time outside the territory?” said the long black-haired girl.

“Y-yeah… I’ve never seen them before, but seeing their classroom alone… is enough to convince me about their size,”

“Ah, where are my manners… the name’s Nina, nice to meet you, where are you from?”

“I’m Ellis,” Ellis shakes Nina’s hand. “Nation of Lilac,”

“Lilac? That’s… south overseas from here, am I right? Arrived here by the boat?”

“Yeah, this school picked me, so… guess I’m lucky, eh?”

“Well…” Nina sighed a little. “Don’t know wh-Hey look!”

Looking to the right side of the red border, the students noticed a square-shaped, building-sized transportation moves at decent speed along the wall.

“The humans are here, huh?”

***

“Class 1-C, please proceed to the front left of the table legs in which you are assigned to and get inside the elevator there to go up to the tabletop. Remember that there are twenty tables in this room, ten tables for humans atop each of those tables, don’t go on the wrong table or you’ll risk getting tired walking around the class too much,” said the bus driver. “Oh, and don’t cross that red line over there, that’s where the lillies are,”

About a hundred human are assigned to C-1 Class, the bus are their transport for any activities inside the school, inside and outside the class. The yellow line are their safety zone for the bus and human students.

“Come on, Kylie, you slowpoke!” the pink-haired, slightly tanned skin girl prod her sleeping friend’s head.

“Oh, shut up, Rose…” Kylie, the black-haired girl who had just woke up on the back of the bus seat after sleeping on the whole trip from her city to this classroom, began to stood up, walking through the seat inside the bus before finally jumps out to the wooden floor. “Whoa… it’s huge…”

“Have you ever seen them before?”

“From afar, yes. But today would be my first time seeing them up close. I mean… we’re sitting on their table, right? Basically, we’re just a few meters away from them later,”

“Oh man, that’s right… well, you think you would survive to tell the tale?”

“Aw… do you really need to remind me that thing already?” Kylie frowned a little.

“Hey, I’ve seen them once, up close, and survived, while my hometown, not,” Rose seems angry, but controlled enough not to draw attention. “Imagine being held between their fingers, your body being squeezed by those giant bitches as you witnessed your lovely town got fu-…”

“Yeah yeah, no need to tell me that for a thousand times…” Kylie shrugs as she walk away from her pack. “Hey, is that… the lillputians?”

“Kylie, we need to get to our seats before they’re arrived…”

“You go on ahead! I know my table, I’ll be okay!” Kylie already run off straight toward the Lilliputian zone.

“Oh brother…” Rose sighed as she put her right hand on her forehead.

***

“Wait a second… looks like one of ‘em walks toward here!”

One of the lilliputian students noticed Kylie in the distance.

“Uh… is it problematic?” Ellis, still sitting on his table, noticed Kylie as well.

“It depends, if her intention is good, no worries, but if it’s the other way around… well, we could fall back to the subway tunnel,”

“The other way around?” Ellis just tilt his head, still didn’t catch what Nina tried to say. Suddenly, slight vibration could be felt throughout the Lilliputian area, the tremor grew stronger and stronger each time. “Earthquake?”

“Looks like your question gonna be answered fast enough,” Nina simply stare into the distance, noticing as the girl slowly getting larger and larger as she runs toward the zone.

“Holy…!”

The girl finally arrived, right outside the zone, her shoes placed just a few centimeters from the red line. The entire Lilliputian students could do nothing but stare in awe at the human school girl, stood proudly right outside their zone. To her, they’re ant-sized, small yet still noticeable to her eyes. Ellis, whose eyes now wide open, could only mesmerized by the new sights to him, his hometown has never been touched by the larger beings for centuries, but now that he witnessed one for the first time ever, he soaked this sight intently, start from the building-sized school shoes, to the white knee-high-sock-covered legs, her smooth thighs, her white panties, her short dark green-ish skirt, dark blue shirt… until her face, partially blocked by her huge breasts.

For the first time in his life, he feels intimidated…

***

“Whoa…” Kylie gasped. It’s been a long time since she saw a Lilliputian, and now she saw a whole group of them, all ant-sized, almost smaller than her thumb. “They’re cute!”

Slowly, Kylie lowered herself, spreading her knees up front, exposing her panties even more to the tinies below. She didn’t even care, even if she knows that they’re human being as well, her mind still only comprehend them as ants.

Lowered her right hand, Kylie spread open her fingers, seemingly attempt to grab as many tinies as possible. Shadows engulfed a huge area of the Lilliputian zone below, some of the students attempted to flee the oncoming hand, obviously scared of the giant girl attempting to crush them with her right hand.

“Hee hee… just kidding, guys… don’t worry, I won’t hurt you,” Kylie laughs as she retracts her right hand. She could see the scattered students, some are hiding under the table while the others already on the other side of the zone, scared by Kylie’s attempt. “If only I could hear you,”

***

“Oh my god, that was… thrilling,” Ellis, who’s still on the floor after the sudden movement by Kylie, just frozen in place, still couldn’t comprehend the size difference between himself and the human girl.

“You alright?” Nina approaches Ellis, offering him a hand to get up.

“I’m okay… just… whoa… I didn’t know that she’s that huge!”

“Huge? Oh, you ain’t seen nothing yet, Ellis… look, compare Kylie with all that huge desks in front of us,”

“Wait a second…” Ellis’ eyes quickly does the measurement for the scale between Kylie and the other desks. Just before Ellis could have his own answer, the huge door opened…

“Exactly,” Nina could only summed it up in one word.

***

“Heh… not much different, don’t you think?”

Holly is the first to enter her new class, the twintail redhead looked around, and followed by her BFF behind her, together they’re the first to arrive.

“Well, where’s your seat going to be?” her short blonde-haired friend asked.

“I think… I’m gonna be right there, right beside the window. How about you, Bianca?”

“I’ll be on your right then,”

“Heh… figures…” Holly walks ahead right toward her seating. “Oh look! Those humans are already on our table! How tiny!”

The human on the tables could only stare in awe as Holly made her way to her seat near the window as she walks between rows of tables. The table reaches Holly’s waist in terms of height, but no matter how many times the human students saw them, it never cease to amaze just how humongous their form are, taller than any buildings that hey had in their city, like watching a living mountain.

“What’s up? First time seeing Brobdingnagians like us two?” taunts Holly as she took a seat and noticing the ten human students on her table, each with their own tiny desks. “Hello, guys!”

“Oh Holly, come on…” Bianca could only sighed as she saw her friend slightly taunting the tinies on the tables. Then, Bianca notices something, she saw a human girl still on the floor, seemingly interacting with the Lilliputian area near the wall on the back of the class.

Well, that’s dangerous. Better picked her up and put her on a table before someone accidentally stepped on her.

***

“Hee hee…” meanwhile, Kylie’s mischievousness started to creep in as she started to pick up tiny Lilliputian desks from inside the zone. “Seriously, you could live inside my dollhouse with this size!”

Some Lilliputian students are shouting near the red line where Kylie’s foot is just a few meters from them, trying to tell her to put the desk back down.

“Are they always doing something like that to us?” Ellis asked Nina as he rests his head on his desk.

“Imagine if you’re the same size as her, would you be curious to anything smaller than you?”

“Well… you’ve got a point there,”

While everyone’s attention is still directed toward Kylie, the ground once again vibrates, yet this time is ten times much stronger than before, causing some desks to jump up and down. Before long, the entire Lilliputian zone are engulfed in a shadow, darkening everything inside it. Everyone’s attention is now turned into something else, something even more than Kylie.

BOOM

Two pair of black sneakers lands right behind Kylie. But not just any sneakers, a pair of shoes that made Kylie just a size of an ant when compared to it. Kylie, obviously shocked by a gust of wind that she felt from behind, froze in place as she nonchalantly dropped the desk from her hand, creating a loud thud for the Lilliputians below, yet thankfully no one was hurt.

“Wha…” Ellis’ jaw dropped, simple as that, just by the new sight that he never seen before in his home country.

“Well, Ellis, lemme introduce to you; Brobdingnagian,” Nina simply lifts her right hand up, showing Ellis the gigantic girl that its height is beyond incomprehensible for the rest of the students inside the zone. Looking at her sneakers, Ellis could imagine the horror if somehow those shoes stepped into his home country, probably half of his city would be flattened under it with ease, nothing will survive but a footprint with all the crushed remains inside it. If he is just the size of an ant to Kylie, then how small is he when compared to this new girl? Is she even actually able to see us? Ar we smaller than the smallest bugs to her eyes?

“Hey girl, you should go to your table before the rest of us came here, you don’t want someone’s shoes accidentally landed on you, right?”

Before Kylie could react, a pair of thumb and index finger came down on her, snatching her right between it, causing a tiny squeak voice escaping her lips. The whole Lilliputian students could only react in shock as they saw two fingers, each bigger than any buildings in their town, gently squishing the smaller giant as she lifts Kylie up to the air like its nothing. As soon as Kylie disappeared from the Lilliputian view, the bigger girl turn around and walks to her own designated desk.

It took a few seconds before the whole Lilliputian students finally snapped out from the humongous sight that they’ll never forget soon enough, the first impression of how their lives going to be for a few years ahead, together with the other races that are all significantly bigger than them.

“So… human… that size… actually exist…” Ellis couldn’t stop shaking. Fear, nervousness, excitement, curiosity, shock, awe, all currently spinning inside Ellis, he just couldn’t process everything that just happened.

“Your city must be so safe. Swear you’ve never seen any giant before?” Nina interrupts Ellis’ moment of shock.

“Of course never, our island is just too far from here, let me tell you that… yet, you’ve already used to seeing them?”

“Well, there’s more than just seeing them, but that’s story for another day, alright?” Nina simply winks as she took a seat beside Ellis’ desk.

First day of the rest of my life…

Living alongside these giants…

Should I be excited? Should I be worried?

This is all just too much…

Chapter End Notes:

Been a long time since writing a size story, last time was on giantesscity, hopefully you enjoy the story. Sorry if there's still mistake in my story, and thanks for reading.