- Text Size +

Class is over for today. Once again, it’s Ellis’ turn for cleanup before going home. Most of the Brobdingnagian students already leaves the class, only some of the human student remains. Ellis drags a few desks, aligning them to position with each other while keeping the chairs tucked inside the desks while picking up several items got accidentally left behind.

“Still cleaning up?” Nina approaches Ellis.

“I’m about finished here,”

“How’s the downtown?”

“Still recovering… funny, though. They sent construction crews to help us out, especially for all that gigantic foot-shaped craters. Oh, and… the construction crews, they’re all human girls,”

“Really?” Nina seems intrigued. “And… all girls?”

“Yeah, Sam said something like, hiring human girls made it less intimidating for the lillies around them, and, well… giving him a reason to ‘stay motivated’ he says… that’s my friend for you,”

“You should invite me sometimes to your city,”

“Of course, anytime,”

Suddenly, light tremor shook the whole Lilliputian area, stopping Ellis and Nina’s conversation. Looking to their side, a figure walks toward their direction, getting bigger and bigger as she gets closer.

“Ellis!”

Kylie once again visits the Lilliputian area, immediately notices the two tiny specks inside it as she crouches right near the border.

“Oh, you’re not alone today. Hello there!”

Nina could only waves her right hand at the gigantic girl in front of her, unashamedly showing her panties right on them.

“You’re free today?”

“Oh, ah… um…” Ellis got slightly panicked. He didn’t expect Kylie to ask that question bluntly, especially when he’s not alone right now.

“Well, well…” Nina gave Ellis her smug face while leans on a desk. “Not even a year and you’ve already catch a big one, hm?”

“N-no! It’s not what you think!” Ellis, didn’t expect Nina to amplify the whole awkward situation, just gone full panic, constantly shifting his sights on Kylie and Nina trying to blurt out words hoping to break free from this situation.

“And you are, little girl?” Kylie seems curious. Suddenly, her eyes caught the tiny girl runs toward Ellis and grabbed her right arm.

“Ahem… how about, I’m his girlfriend!” Nina just hung onto Ellis’ arm tighter than ever before, even her chest squeezes right on Ellis’ side, causing Ellis to get even more uncomfortable by the whole misunderstanding. It should usually be easier if its just two girls, but definitely not in the case when one of them could easily squished you between her fingers.

“Oh, very intriguing!” surprisingly, with both of her hands on her cheek, Kylie just play along with Nina’s sudden act. “Then, may I borrow him for a day? Pleeease…”

“Over my dead body, you big monster,” Nina still didn’t let go of Ellis. There seems to be a slight tension brewing between the two girls as soon as the jokes are over. Nina and Kylie just looked at each other for a few seconds even if Kylie couldn’t really made out Nina’s expression due to her small size.

“Eh… just kidding, you could have him,” Nina just threw away Ellis through the area border, right under Kylie’s thighs. “If you ate or squishing him, accident or not… well, you will FEEL MY WRATH!”

Kylie, slightly amused by the tiny girl’s bravery on her, couldn’t help but felt something was off about Nina, even if she meant it as a joke. But luckily for Nina, Kylie is not the type of someone who likes to crushing tinies for fun, while maintaining her dignity as someone who’s bigger than Lilliputians.

“Say, I took him by force, what would you do to stop me?” trying to prove a point, Kylie hovers her thumb right above Nina, covering her entire area under the shadow of Kylie’s hand. Surprisingly enough, Nina didn’t even attempt to move an inch, she just stood there, eyes locked on Kylie’s face while on top of her is a giant thumb that could squish her into bloody pulp like an ant should it dropped down. Ellis, growing very uncomfortable by the confrontation, thinks hard to break off the tension.

“Heeeey Ellis, you be the judge! Who would you pick between us?” Nina shouts with playful tone from the distance, causing Ellis’ mind to grow more and more distressed. “See what she did? She would crush me! You better hurry!”

Before Ellis’ head would explode, a pair of fingers quickly grabbed her body and lifts him up to the air. Kylie picks him up using her right hand, placing Ellis inside her breast pocket just like before.

“That’s my bus,” stood back up, Kylie waves her left hand to the tiny girl inside the Lilliputian area. “Goodbye, little girl! I guess he’s mine for today!”

Kylie walks off toward the human bus stop, leaving Nina alone inside the Lilliputian area, stood still on her place as her eyes still locked on the departing human girl…

***

“Aaah…” Kylie sat on the almost empty bus. “She’s an interesting girl, gotta admit… what’s her name again?”

“Nina,” Ellis climbs on top of Kylie’s breast pocket easily thanks to Kylie’s reclining position. “Although… it’s my first time seeing her like that as well, it was strange,”

“Oh yeah?” Kylie just play along with the usual simple-minded Ellis. “Don’t you think it’s totally an obvious motive?”

“Um… what do you mean?”

“Nah, nothing…” Kylie just push Ellis’ miniscule head deep into her pocket, causing slight yelp escapes Ellis’ mouth. The sun started to set outside the bus, it’s the usual thirty minutes trip from the school to Kylie’s city.

“Hey, by the way… you’re usually with your friend. Rose, right? Where is she?”

“She’s…”

***

...doing a part time job now.

Clover High Downtown, outside the fence, Sector 3 side…

Rose, had already changing into a pair of jeans and orange construction vest, joins the other human construction crew.

“Everybody gather ‘round,” the crew leader shouted. “Part time crew on my left side, the main crew on my right, c’mon, chop chop,”

Rose quickly stood on the right side of the leader girl. She counted that there are three part time crew, including herself, while the main construction crew has four girls in it.

“Okay, you know the drill, we’re here to help with the restoration of the damaged area inside Clover High Downtown. Now, there are seven of you, three of those are part time volunteers, the job will be divided into two; part timers, you will help with carrying the construction stuff into the designated area while also cleaning up the mess inside those crates. Construction crew, built the fences around the craters and measure them as well, the depth and the width of those footprints and craters, also clear out any damaged buildings around it, we’ll need it for all the construction stuff to work as planned. Now this goes without saying, I know that we’ll have no choice but to use all those tiny roads to navigate through, but pretty please mind your step. It’s alright if you somehow accidentally step on one, but keep it minimum, we don’t need anymore of those tiny corpses,”

So… what’s her story? I mean… you’re her bestie, right? But unlike you, Rose didn’t seem to have interest in Lilliputians.

Well, there’s a story in that, Ellis. You interested?

“Okay,” the construction leader clapped her hands. “Let’s start. Part time crew, first things first, help with the cleanup of those craters, and pick up any corpses you could find. Put it down on the marked area, you’ll see green beacon to help you for that. Construction crew, start build the fences around the crater. Got it? Any questions?”

Rose raised her hand.

“Rose?”

“After the cleanup, how do you guys fix those craters? I mean, those are really BIG craters, how do you fill it back up?”

Hearing the question, the construction crew girls could only laugh while the part-timers still confused by their reaction.

“Oh you’ll see, Rose. That would be a surprise,” the leader could only laugh herself. “So, no more questions? Let’s start,”

Both group started their walk toward the fence. Climbing up the makeshift stairs, they’re arrived on top of the concrete under the chainlink fence, watching as the whole downtown unravels in front of their eyes, spreading out like a city view from a tall hill. Looking around, the crews could notice the huge footprints and giant craters scattered throughout the sectors.

“Man, this would take days to work on,” one of the construction girls just sighed while calculating the amount of work needed to be done. “Hey cleanup crew, you better be quick with all those scraps while we placed the fence around those craters,”

Climbing down the makeshift stairs, the crew walks through the woods that surrounds the whole city. The trees barely reaches their thighs, even their slightest bump could knock down the trees around them. Footprints formed on the muddy grounds beneath them along with the splinters of the crushed tree beneath their boots.

“Um… if we’re gonna walk through those tiny roads, don’t you think our boots gonna leave footprints as well?” Rose asked.

“Oh don’t worry, the downtown areas are reinforced ground, they could handle our boots pretty well… except brobby weight, of course,”

You see, Ellis. Rose is not someone who agreed with the loose rules applied to our society as a whole. She didn’t like that just because someone are bigger than the other doesn’t mean they could assert their dominance over the smaller ones without consequences, she thought that it’s disgusting. This is one of the reasons why she agreed to be the volunteer in helping with the restoration of your town now.

Soon enough, the crew arrives at the edge of the town, arriving at the countryside area with smaller buildings that only reaches their ankle in heights. Lilliputians quickly running around in panic as soon as the seven girls all wearing construction outfit stood tall near their area. Rose, who never had any experience of visiting a Lilliputian city before, felt a little weird when it reminds her of a train model that her friend has. But now, it’s a living, breathing town complete with living things populating it instead of toy models as she notices many tinies quickly got inside the buildings as soon as they could, just like bugs.

One of the construction crew began her walk through the tiny road. Her boots filled almost the entire street from side to side, slightly grazing tiny buildings left and right. In front of her, an unaware pickup stopped in its track. With her face changes into a slight mischievous looks, she lifts her right boot over the tiny pickup truck, enveloping it under huge shadow. Panicked, the tiny driver quickly make a run for it while the girl slams her boot down, crushing the pickup truck with ease. She lets out a small chuckle as she continues to walk, revealing the flattened pickup in the middle of the road behind her. The other construction crews only smiles at the mischief caused by their colleague.

From the distance, Rose simply looks with disgust at the naughty behavior of the other crew. While Rose just want to yell at them, she just know better not to mess with the main crew. Besides, she’s also older than Rose.

“She’s the senior one among her crews. Don’t mind her, she’s just like that,”

“Still… I just didn’t approve that,” Rose seems disappointed.

“Well… I guess in the end we’re all just had different point of view on these things,”

Rose began her walk as well, carefully not to step on any scurrying tinies that are still on the road. Her own foot also filled the tiny road from side to side. Granted, it’s still the countryside area, yet it’s just too difficult to navigate, especially if you didn’t want to accidentally crushing any tiny houses under the boot. As the crews continues their walk, they began entering the suburban area, almost arrived at the main part of Sector 3 downtown. Despite being less crowded, the crew forced to took their step through the tiny road as well. Small accidents such as knocking over lampposts, mailbox, or even flattening some parked cars and any unlucky backyards.

“Oh my god! That’s a nice car!” one of the construction crews picked up a parked red sports car with her thumb and index finger, ignoring the protest of the tiny owner beneath her. “Guess I’ll add it to my collection!” the girl simply put the car inside one of the pockets of her construction vest.

“AH! Oh no, I’m sorry!” surprisingly, one of the part-time crews accidentally stepping on a tiny house. Judging from her looks, it’s clear that she’s one of those shy and clumsy ones.

“...and I wonder why they allow this girl to join this…” Rose just put her right hand on her forehead.

When she was still on elementary, her city got invaded by a group of Brobdingnagian girl, seemingly drunk after a party. Almost the whole city got wrecked by them, and that includes her parents, killed when one of the girls accidentally stepped on her house. She was outside at that time, playing in the park, only to be welcomed by the remains of her flattened house…

The crews finally arrived on the downtown area, buildings started to rise higher and higher, although rarely any of them reached the girl’s thighs, some skyscrapers impressively reaches the human waist height. Despite the street grew wider, it’s still a difficult walk due to the streets below still a bit crowded. At one time, Rose forced herself to fit through a tight street with tall buildings between it. Rose tried her best to squeeze through it, her jeans-covered butt grazes through the tiny windows on the left side. Glass started to crack, scaring the tinies inside as they watches the humongous behind belonged to the gigantic girl pressed against the window like a balloon. A window cleaner accidentally knocked over by Rose’s huge butt, but somehow saved as he got squeezed against the window as well, saving him from the fall as he got stuck on her behind.

“Phew...” Rose took a deep breath as soon as she got out of the tight spot. “That was something,”

“Hey, something stuck on you… stand still,” one of the part-time crews grabbed the tiny figure stuck on Rose’s butt. “Dammit! A tiny pervert, are you? Rose! Looks like he tried to get inside your pants!”

“WHAT!?” Rose shifts her attention to the tiny window cleaner, now hanging in the air as the giant girl held him by her back.

“Want me to squish him?” the tiny guy frantically shook his head, begging for the girl for his life.

“Argh… do whatever you want,” Rose simply continues her walk through the miniature city, still embarrassed and frustrated.

“Looks like you have a punishment waiting for you, small guy,” the girl simply kept the unlucky guy inside her back pocket of her jeans.

I helped Rose by allowing her to live with me. I guess the hate for Brobdingnagians still remains inside her, but thankfully she isn’t stupid enough to oppose them directly. Ever since then, it’s her life goal to help the smaller ones from being tormented by the bigger ones. Hence why she joined that part-time crew for helping with the construction of your city. She says that this could be her ‘first step’…

After a hard walk through the miniature town, the crews finally arrived at the edge of one of the craters. It’s an even more surreal sight as the crater itself is a wasteland of wrecked buildings and highways, all flattened beyond recognition by those cruel Brobdingnagians.

“Man, those girls sure did this town a number,” one of the construction crews carefully jumps down the crater, picking up one of the wrecked buses. “Well… let’s get started. Hey, parttimers, start with the dead bodies, clean them up and put them on marked locations,” the construction girl picked up her cellphone. “Yeah, we’re ready, just turn them on so we could find your place,”

Soon enough, a number of green smoke began to appear around the city close to the crater. It’s an empty lot where the humans could placed all the dead bodies.

Rose drops herself down toward the crater, carefully searching the wreckage beneath her until she found some Lilliputian remains. Delicately, Rose used her glove-covered right hand to scoop up the remains. Bringing it up to her eyes, Rose could see the mangled corpse, covered in dust while her limbs all broke in places, obviously couldn’t handle the massive pressure of those cruel Brobdingnagian girls. They’re just microns to them, doubt they felt a thing when they lands their humongous body on top of these poor things. Tears running down Rose’s left eye, imagining the horror that these Lilliputians experienced when they saw their huge bodies coming down on them before flattening their tiny form into nothing…

“Rose, you okay?”

“I… I’m fine…” Rose slowly put the tiny corpse inside a container that she wore like a bag. “Come on, let’s finish this fast,”