- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello, sorry for the long absence. Let's just say... for the past few months, my taste kinda shifts into SW territory for a while. Now that I'm back into GTS once again, I finally able to return here and wrote more...

===================================================================================================================================================================================================

The mood seems to be more relaxed than the previous tense situation. Now the three students are just chatting silly with each other in the middle of the ruined city with Kylie sitting on her knee near the roof, looking down at both Ellis and Nina.

“...I guess you’re pretty alright, Kylie,” Nina slowly opens up. “Looks like Ellis is in the right hand... literally,”

What am I, a toy or something? Ellis took offend with that despite his size can’t change the fact.

“You’re not too bad yourself,” Kylie playfully prods Nina’s tiny body. “That’s a big heart you got there in your little body,”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Nina crossed her arms. “This little body has better advantage than you think,”

“Advantage?” Kylie tilts her giant head.

“Imagine, maybe somewhere in the future timeline, Ellis ended up with me,” suddenly, Nina grabs both of Ellis’ hands. “He’ll have no problem doing it with me, because why? We're the same size!”

Ellis, previously calm as the wind got bewildered just one second later by Nina’s unrelenting statement.

“Whoa! Chill right there, little girl!” Kylie chuckles a little by Nina’s never-predictable unhinged attitude. “Alright alright... but how’s this?”

 Kylie pulls her blue hoodie zipper down and like a cannonball, two gigantic tanktop-covered orbs bursts out from its cotton prison, bouncing around wildly as it sets free by Kylie herself. Nina’s confident face slowly melts into awe looking at the giant ballistics in front of her.

“Can you give him... this?” Kylie crossed her arm underneath her boobs, accentuating her massive asset right toward the two tinies below. “Yeah, yours just... not even a pebble to me,”

“Aah, Ellis! Save me! She's gonna crush me under those oversized tits!” once again with unpredictable maneuver, Nina just hugged Ellis trying to provoke the giant girl.

“Oh, that’s it you sassy little!” Kylie couldn’t take it with this tiny gremlin. In one quick movement, Kylie plucked Nina from the rooftop and positioned her right in front of her eyes, pinched between thumb and index finger like before. “Courageous since day one, I see. That one week punishment is not enough, huh?”

“Guess what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, eh?” Nina didn’t even flinch one bit.

Meanwhile on the rooftop, Ellis could only worried by the whole situation now that the two girls currently fighting for him, not even a fair fight size-wise. What happened next horrifies Ellis completely; Kylie lowered her right hand toward the cleavage, trapping Nina in between the flesh prison.

“Now pray those two tits won’t kill ya!” Kylie laughs noticing Nina struggles to crawl around as Kylie’s boobs engulf her body all around.

“Kylie! Please be careful with her!” Ellis spoke in a worried tone.

“Nah, don’t worry about it, she’s fine,” Kylie began to stood up from her position. “Come on, why don’t we-HYAH!”

A sudden ticklish sensation in her sensitive parts sends Kylie into sudden spasm throughout her entire body. Losing balance, the unimaginably large girl fell backward, her body bulldozes everything with her enormous butt, back and head, nothing left standing underneath. Hastily pulling down her tanktop, there she saw the tiny rascal; Nina toyed around with Kylie’s left nipple, biting and punching it around like a boxing sandbag.

“Nina, stop! It tickles… AH!” before long, the ticklish feeling slowly replaced with pleasure. The thought of a tiny Lilliputian toying around with her massive body like this hit her right on the spot. Ellis, still standing on the rooftop, could only amazed and a bit turned on by the sight of Kylie lay down in the middle of the city, crushing buildings left and right with only slightest movement of her enormous girlfriend. Cannot even hold it anymore, Kylie’s left hand reaches for her pants, rubbing her crotch intensely while still feeling tiny Nina beating around her left nipple relentlessly.

“This… is… for… leaving me behind… with those two massive bitches!” Nina keeps licking and biting Kylie’s nipple which is still somewhat larger than her, especially when its full erect like this. And there she goes, Kylie is spent, her panty is wet now, leaving the giant girl breathes heavily while Nina could felt herself bouncing up and down a bit as Kylie gasps for air. “See that? See what this tiny body could do? Told ya never underestimate a Lilli-ACK!”

A car-sized thumb suddenly pinned Nina right between it and the soft boobs below her. Kylie grabs her once again between her thumb and index finger, welcoming her with an expression never seen before even by Ellis.

“Now you’ve done it, little girl…” the sharp look Kylie gave sends shiver down Nina’s body. For the first time she felt helpless when in front of Kylie. “Looks like now it’s my turn,”

Putting Nina on her right palm, Kylie checks out her torn school uniform; the usual white buttoned shirt and a skirt. Gently, Kylie used her left index finger to rub Nina’s body, carefully trying to feel those tiny pair of boobs beneath her shirt. Tiny squeaking shriek escapes Nina’s mouth as Kylie moves her index finger up and down rubbing those boobs smaller that any smallest bead that Kylie ever saw.

“Mmmm…” Kylie lifts her hand right toward her face, placing Nina right under her nose as she sniffs her faint girly smell while Nina still writhes around trying to survive Kylie’s play throughout. Without warning, Kylie opened her mouth, letting Nina’s tiny legs crept into the dark pink cavern.

“Wait! No! NO!” now Nina goes into panic mode, she could feel her legs wet by the saliva and gently being smothered by Kylie’s lips and tongue. Kylie relentlessly licking Nina’s uncovered legs didn’t help matter, Nina tried to bang her fists on Kylie’s upper lip, yet it only serves to let Kylie sucks Nina in a bit more until her lower half disappeared inside Kylie’s mouth. “HYA! Stop it, Kylie!”

Kylie’s giant tongue felt the tiny smooth butt and legs of Nina as it made contact. Previously wriggling wildly to broke free, now Nina’s body can’t even follow what her brain wants, it's just willingly accepting Kylie’s massive sticky and wet massage. Closing her eyes, Kylie carefully sneak her tongue through Nina’s panty, feeling the miniature cheeks with her tastebud. Panic slowly transitioned into ecstasy, Nina’s nether region got completely assaulted without mercy by the giant student, causing Nina to gasp for breath until finally she didn’t have a choice but to let it out...

“Ah...” Kylie lifts her tiny rival gently through her lips, trail of saliva still drips from Nina’s lower body. No frantic movement at all, just gasps of satisfaction and limp body all over for Nina. Her previously already tattered uniform now got wet and damaged even more thanks to Kylie, she might as well be naked at this point. “Hm?”

Lifting her head up, Kylie saw Ellis still in the same rooftop, but... his expression looks odd.

“Ellis?”

No response. Curious, Kylie sits back up, looming closer and closer to the rooftop only to notice Ellis’ blank expression and his hands... positioned near his own crotch.

“Hey, Ellis!”

“WHOA!” the loud girlish voice snapped him off his own euphoria. “H-hey Kylie!”

“How about it, enjoying the show, little guy?”

“Um... yeah...” Ellis’ legs tightened, it’s pretty clear in Kylie’s eyes that her tiny boyfriend indeed enjoying the show... maybe a little bit too much.

“Want me to help you? Hmmmmm?” Kylie’s face grew smug with each passing seconds noticing the obvious mood of Ellis.

“H-help with what!?” Ellis’ failure in hiding her true tone easily validates all of Kylie’s guess. Needing no more answer, Kylie snatches Ellis up with her left hand while placing the dead-tired Nina on the same rooftop.

“You've done witnessing the... ‘bonding moment’ between me and her, now to even the odds,” Kylie placed Ellis on her left open palm while Ellis, still confused with her intention but believe in her anyway, even when his pants won’t cooperate in hiding his ever-increasing libido after witnessing both girls fighting each other earlier. Without warning, Kylie placed her massive index finger right on top of ant-sized Ellis, precisely trying to feel something and she found it, the teeny tiny pointy thing that lightly pierce her fingertip. Kylie began to rub her finger up and down, causing Ellis to writhe uncomfortably, feeling his entire body smothered underneath giant fingertip while his private obviously being the main target currently. Of course, not even thirty seconds Ellis could feel it throbbing in his pants...

But Kylie won’t stop, of course. Leaning closer, Kylie open wide and letting her gentle breath washes on Ellis’ entire body. Even at his tiny size Kylie could see it beneath his pants, a funny sight to see a puny Lilliputian wriggling around in his massive hand.

“Strip,”

“What?”

“You heard me,”

Didn't want to piss off someone bigger, Ellis obliged and drop his pants and removes his shirts. He knew what’s coming, but didn’t think it would be this fast.

“Well well...” there it is, in all its naked glory, a tiny yet noticeable boner on Ellis lower body. He's clearly embarrassed, yet when someone who towers over everything Lilliputian could ever built gave the absolute order, what choice does he have but to oblige even the most ridiculous request. Not wasting any moment, Kylie tilts her hand a little, causing Ellis to stumble down on his back while Kylie’s hand move closer and closer before Ellis realizes her intention when her giant lips slowly filled his entire vision...

“WOAH KYLI-MMMFF”

Having his private member squeezed between two enormous lips is something he never expected to happen in his lifetime, Ellis’ body squeezed tight between Kylie’s hand and her pair of lips while his penis gently nibbed by this very same lips. For Kylie however, she’s trying her hardest to feel a single grain of salt with her lips. Still not satisfied, eventually she let Ellis’ feet to slip through her lips, swallowing him little by little until only his upper body is visible. For the Lilliputian student it’s unlike any experience he ever had before, his tiny body being sucked mercilessly by this human girl while her tongue still playfully licking around her lower body. Of course, Ellis couldn’t deny the fact that this felt really good to him as he struggles as hard as he could by using both of his hands to push Kylie’s upper lip hoping to escape this crazy act despite the known futility of the attempt itself, the two pink pillowy surfaces squeezed him tight without giving Ellis any chance to move around.

Few seconds later, Ellis finally let it out. Even if it’s just a few teeny tiny drops for Kylie, she could feel it just like Nina before him. Kylie pulled Ellis out from her mouth, noticing his entirely wet lower half as line of saliva stretches from her lips to Ellis’ body.

“There’s one more thing I wanted you to try,” Kylie lifts up her tanktop, letting her naked boobs to bounce freely from its concealment. “You’ve been squished under this before, or between it. But... I want you to do this,”

“To do... what?” Ellis, still recovering from previous session between Kylie’s fingers, trying his best to humor her girl. Without warning, Kylie pulled Ellis close to her right nipple and letting him collide full body with it. His private just inserted right into it while Kylie just smothered him with her index finger on his back didn’t help matter. With no choice at all, Ellis simply moves his hips back and forth trying to please her… and himself. Despite the bizarreness of the whole ordeal, Ellis couldn’t help but enjoying each seconds his penis swallowed up by this unimaginably huge tit.

And there he goes; he lets it all out inside. Kylie tries her best to feel it but enjoys her whole role as the giant in this act with Ellis and Nina. Cupping her hand, Ellis just lied down tired and naked, gasped and sweats heavily by the rough play and the fact that he climaxed… twice.

“I’m very good, eh?” Kylie giggles looking at her tired boyfriend in his hand. Ellis just too exhausted to reply with anything. Truly, his curiosity about giants all this time are finally paid off, for now…

Chapter End Notes:

===================================================================================================================================================================================================

This is it for now. But who knows, I probably got more idea for another story in this same universe. Thank you for reading this story, I'm just happy seeing all the feedbacks that I've got, it really motivates me to fight my writer's block and wrote more and more.