- Text Size +

Saturday

 

“Pizza time!” Holly entered her own room with a box of pizza in hand. Lo-fi music creates relaxing atmosphere inside the semi-tidy room while Bianca just laying down on the couch as the sun started to set outside the window.

“Careful about your body, girl. Don’t wanna seeing that greasy stuff made you chubby,” Bianca scrolls through her phone.

“Ah shut up, just for this one sleepover! Have fun, girl,” Holly could never not be annoyed by her friend’s condescending comments. “By the way, look what I found down below!”

On the pizza box surface, two tiny human student girls sitting happily.

“Is it them?” Bianca put her phone away in excitement.

“They’re here!” Holly carefully put down the pizza box on the table.

***

“What a nice room!” Kylie stood up and look around Holly’s room. Truly Kylie’s typical girl’s room, yet thousand times bigger that what she usually sees. “You seen this, Rose?”

“Magnificent,” Rose couldn’t even utter much, she’s in awe at the sight of this massive Brobdingnagian room (massive to her, that is). Never in her life she felt so small, more than the usual feelings everyday in her own classroom.

“So, you two. Where do you want me to place ya?” Holly stood with arms on her hips above the two humans on the table.

“Um… may we check on Nina first?” Kylie spoke up with concerned tone.

“Oh sure, climb my hand,”

***

On the desk close to the window, a tiny Lilliputian city inside a glass dome stood. Decorated with massive chasms and holes in various spots, Sector 7 is no longer a downtown area that every Lilliputian is familiar with anymore, more looked like an aftermath of a world war. Almost all buildings and houses are damaged, many of them already flattened into nothing but a pile of debris.

From one of the buildings that still intact, Nina walks out, looking drowsy as usual ever since that day. Yesterday was brutal, she thought. Then she remembered tonight’s sleepover where everyone would be here, including…

“Whoa! Holly! What the heck happened here!?” Kylie seems shocked looking at the damaged Sector 7 inside the glass dome.

…her.

“Let’s just say… me and Bianca got… too into ‘it’ for a few days… but she’s fine, don’t worry!”

‘She’s fine’, yeah right. Rose couldn’t even comprehend what those two are doing to the poor tiny city.

“Well…. No point in waiting here, I’m going in,” Kylie approaches the exposed tiny city in front of her. “You’re in?”

“Nah, I’m going over there,” Rose walks into different direction.

***

Kylie remembered when the city was still intact days ago. Even when she was in a rush, she still vividly recall all those well-built cityscape beneath her. Now all those intact buildings replaced with what looked like a city after nonstop bombings in a war, just damaged buildings combined with craters everywhere, no doubt Holly and Bianca had been putting this whole city through a wringer.

“Tell me, is this how scary those Brobdingnagian power to you?” Kylie asked someone who is currently staying inside her breast pocket. Suddenly, a tiny figure climbed out into the top of her pocket, who is none other than Ellis himself.

“Remember when I told you that me and Sam witnessed two Brobby girls going at it right in our city?” Ellis just hangs on Kylie’s pocket top. “Well, this is pretty much the close up of the aftermath, now you’ve seen it yourself,”

“Damn…” just looking at it reminds Kylie once more the power of those bigger than Lilliputian. While Kylie is not one who loves to unleash wrath into some helpless Lilliputian city in her pastime, it never fails to tingle something inside her whenever she interacts with it directly. Of course, Ellis is an exception since she’s already close to him for a while now. “Well, here I am again,”

Kylie sets her foot once again through the empty streets. Now without any urgent matters, Kylie took time to savor what it feels like to walk among these tiny buildings around, even if most of them were already damaged.

“Um…” vertigo hits Kylie real quick. This may not be her first time doing this, yet she never actually gets used to it. Curiosity hits her mind once again as Kylie gently plucked Ellis from her pocket.

“What’s up, Kylie?”

No words, Kylie just carefully sets Ellis on one of the rooftop in the tiny city before she walks a bit into the distance. Gentle earthquake shakes the whole ground beneath Ellis as Kylie took a few steps forward carefully through cluster of buildings beneath her.

“Ellis… h-how do I look?”

A sight of Kylie stood tall above where he lives before…

Usually, Ellis already getting used to the size difference between him and Kylie everyday, yet to see Kylie stood in a Lilliputian settlement like this for the first time… quite an interesting experience. Wearing a light blue hoodie complete with short maroon pants, Kylie for once could be quite an intimidating sight in Ellis’ eyes. The picture of her stood between these shin-high buildings, both of her sneakers planted firmly on the street below, hands on her hips yet with somewhat groggy looks on her face caused by her inexperience of doing this… intimidating, yet cute at the same time.

“If you want my honest opinion… well…” Ellis struggles trying not to play with her feelings too much. “I’ve… I’ve never seen you this intimidating before,”

“Intimidating?” now that’s a word that Kylie never heard before from Ellis. Sly yet shy smile formed on Kylie’s face. “Elaborate, please,”

“I-I mean…” Ellis got easily played, now his mind struggling to piece some words together hoping to please her giant girlfriend. “Just look at you! Usually, you’re just a human schoolgirl in the class, but here you’re a goddess of destruction, standing among the remains of what once a proud civilization of us Lilliputians! Imagine if this city is still populated, they would worship a gigantic beauty like you just by existing right here,”

“Some kind of… benevolent goddess, you say?” Kylie just playing along now.

“Imagine, just imagine, what if you’re currently stood among a densely populated city like this?”

Closing her eyes, Kylie pictures a fully populated Sector 7 below her, complete with the Lilliputian citizens in it, probably terrified at the sight of her own massive form now occupying the space of their living area. Opening her eyes once again, curiosity slowly crept up her mind. Kylie gently lowered herself down into crouching position, as usual exposing her underwear to Ellis once again.

Ah, that familiar sight, Ellis thought. Never fails to tingle something inside him. Suddenly, Kylie brought her right hand on top of a skyscraper, engulfing the whole rooftop under her palm before she gently applied pressure to it. Without much effort, the building buckles underneath Kylie’s gentle power. First it cracks from bottom to top before the windows explode and finally the walls crumble down alongside everything inside it.

“Woah!” Kylie and Ellis gasped at the same time at the whole power exhibition thing.

“I... I’m speechless,” Kylie’s mind still processes everything from that simple act of destruction. Is she that powerful for the Lilliputians? With this one act alone, vision of imaginary act of human rampage on Lilliputian settlement flashes through Kylie’s mind. Now she finally understood why Lilliputians live their life everyday in fear of larger beings accidentally would be the cause of their deaths. Without uttering a single word, Kylie notices a building right behind her feet what looked like a mall, probably the biggest building in the current sector. Despite the wide structure that spans a few miles, its height still struggles to reach her knees.

With flustered yet curious expression, Kylie gently lowered herself until her shorts-covered behind lands on the roof of the mall. While Kylie tried her best to sit on it carefully, as soon as Kylie shifts her weight into her rear end, the mall implodes like eggshells, her butt crushes the mall floor by floor until it completely flattened right beneath her. The biggest building in this sector got casually wiped out in less than a second under Kylie’s smooth cheeks. Shockwave reverberates around the city for a few miles to the point that Ellis suddenly shook on his own rooftop.

“Whoa damn!” Ellis could not believe the strength of his own lover. Now that he saw what clumsy Kylie is capable of, he had second thought about letting Kylie visiting his hometown…

“OI! You two! Careful!”

Suddenly, a familiar girly voice entered both Ellis and Kylie’s earpiece.

“And you, dumpy Godzilla! Don’t you dare landing that ass on my building!”

“…N-Nina?”

***

“You sure? We didn’t know what’s gonna happen there,” Rose asked her boyfriend inside her blue tanktop breast pocket. “You’re not even fully healed just yet,”

“Hey, where else I got this opportunity?” Sam just didn’t care, obviously. “I’d rather die doing this than anything else!”

“Never fucking change…” Rose could only sighed at her own dumb ant-sized daredevil. “Fine, I’m calling her, just… be careful,”

“You betcha!”

“B-Bianca? It’s Rose, wanna pick me up?” Rose prepared herself on the edge of the table as she saw both Blanca and Holly just chitchatting on the couch across the room.

“Huh? Yeah, sure,”

Rose saw Bianca stood up in the distance, slowly walking right toward her position as her figure slowly grew larger and larger until Rose’s vision filled with a building-sized exposed belly in front of her. No words, Rose just gulped at Bianca’s close intimidating form. Craning her neck up, Rose saw it: the planet-sized face of Bianca slowly coming down at her like a meteor ready to smash everything on earth.

“What’s up, little one? Wanna join us in our couch?”

“Uh-um… just… get to know… better…” even if Rose has done this many times, the size difference always leaves Rose stammered.

“Sure, no prob. Hop on,” Bianca placed her right hand on the edge of the table as Rose jumps on it right away.

***

Carrying Ellis on her cupped hand, Kylie walks toward the designated building and they saw her, the infamous yet mischievous Lilliputian herself. Hands on her hips, stood on the rooftop, Nina just shouts away through her earpiece.

“Humph! Just because you’re that big doesn’t mean you could just goof around through here!”

Still the same cheesy villainous sassy girl that Ellis remembered.

“Alright, alright… we’re sorry…” Kylie lowered herself to crouching position, trying her best not to hit the surrounding buildings beneath with her gigantic hips. “By the way… it’s been a week, you alright?”

“If this city is your definition of ‘alright’, then… no,” now Nina crossed her arms on her chest. “Those two fucking horny brobby, they played around with me whenever they’re in a mood. Threaten to dropping their meteoric twin badonkers on this whole city, or using their buttcheeks to cast shadow throughout the city… or just… just… poking around with their fingers! They’re fucking insane! How the fu…”

Looks like Nina won’t stop rambling at this point…

“Kylie… put me down on her rooftop,”

“Eh? Sure…” Kylie didn’t know Ellis’ intention but doing so anyway.

As soon as Ellis stepped down on the rooftop, Nina suddenly stopped rambling, now curious with what her friend wants.

“May I?” Ellis started.

“Shoot,” a few seconds of silence, Nina gave Ellis the time and place.

“it’s been a week, but those rants that you gave me back there… it stuck in my head. I never get to talk about it with you all this time... I know that Kylie’s the one that forcefully picked me up, but you know me, just a boy from a faraway island of Lilliputian that almost no one aware, we’ve never seen giants before with our own eyes. The existence of humans and Brobdingnagians? We only seeing it on TV and internet... that is why, my curiosity gets me, I wanna know better this whole size difference thing... that is why... I'm with Kylie.”

Nina tries her best to process everything as diligent, sensible, logical, as possible while trying to remain stoic in front of Ellis.

“And you told me your story... you’ve got bad experience with giants... maybe you could call me lucky to be able to meet the gentle ones like Kylie instead of the meanie ones like Holly there. Look, despite all this explanation, I know that in the end... it’s just all about love, and... trust me, Nina... I’m really, really grateful that you’re the one welcoming me here in this crazy city,”

Tears running down Nina’s cheeks, the combination of both pride and heartbreak really stings her mind right now, but she still tried her best to look undaunted. Before Ellis could utter her next word, without warning, Kylie wrapped her thumb and index finger around Nina and lifted her up. Vile and hatred words launched like missiles from Nina’s mouth as she struggles to broke free between the bus-sized fingers, but her rants quickly stopped as Nina now positioned right in front of Kylie’s massive face.

“I heard everything already from Ellis just few days ago... and believe me, my heart breaks for you, Nina,” Kylie shows her serious-looking face for once. “I may be a human, bigger than you Lilliputians... but I never meant anyone harm. I won’t lie, a few times I accidentally killed Lilliputians by stepping on them, sitting on them, but it’s never my intention, it’s my own clumsy self to blame, and I always felt sad whenever that happened. The point is... even a human like me had feelings, not all of us bad, in the end, it’s just natural selection being a bitch to us, ain’t it?”

Those last words, Nina’s mood slowly shifts from hatred to curiosity for what Kylie is about to say next.

“But that’s not to say I'm the only one at fault here, little lady... remember, you sacrificed a whole city just to get my attention like this, what do you have to say about that? I’d say previously, I am kind of impressed, but it’s still wrong,”

Now Nina’s mood once again shifts around to fear.

“A-about that... Kylie...” suddenly, Ellis interrupts the earpiece conversation. “I-I’ll just say this again: remember long time ago when Holly and Bianca invade my town?”

“Yeah, you told me many times... why’s that?”

“Well... me and Sam... we’re actually enjoyed ourselves watching them wreck the city from afar,”

Once again Nina’s mood shifts to being flabbergasted. He never knows that Ellis is actually that kind of person. But looking at Kylie’s massive face... she seems to be flabbergasted as well.

“Are you really?” Kylie’s eyebrow raised up. “Then... what’s your point?”

“Let’s just say... when you looked it in some ways, you could conclude that Nina and I are guilty of being mean to our own kind,”

This silly talk caused Kylie to laugh a little, what’s gotten into her tiny lover, she could never guess.

“I-Is this your attempt to ‘defend’ Nina here!?”

“I tried my best!!” Ellis still tried to be serious.

“Holy shit that’s dark,” said Nina with blunt tone. With that, the three just laugh uncontrollably...

***

“Oh, so now that pint-sized cutie wants to steal you from me again, huh?” Holly teased her friend while relaxing on her couch.

“Shut up, dummy,” Bianca sat back down on the couch as well while carefully cupping Rose on her hands.

“At least let me know her better, you fool,” Holly moves her head close to Bianca as her eyes focused on the tiny, terrified Rose on Bianca’s hands.

“Nah, I won’t fall for that,”

“The hell do you mean?”

“Remember the last time you ate Janet’s human boyfriend?”

“Hey! That bitch was annoying as fuck! Come on! I promise this itty-bitty girlfriend of yours intact,” Holly just pleading now.

“Intact my rear end... tell that to all those cities you’ve flattened under your big ass,” Bianca uses her right hand to shove Holly’s face away.

“Meanie!” Holly pouts as she lays down on the couch, resting her head on the armrest.

“Sorry about that, Rose,” Bianca turned her attention back to her human friend. “My friend still a dork,”

“Y-yeah...”

“So, what is it this time, hm? Just relax, we’re all here having fun tonight, don’t worry about anything,”

“I would like to thank you and Holly for helping us save our friends back there...” Rose spoke through her earpiece.

“Hey, no worries, that’s what friends are for, right?”

“Yeah, good thing you befriend this king kong over he-YEOWCH!” before Holly could finish, Bianca just slapped Holly’s butt pretty hard. “What’s that for!?”

“Like I said, big stupid,” said Bianca to Rose. “But is he alright? Sam, I mean,”

“Yeah, he’s right her in my pocket, if you could see him... anyway, I'm glad that I befriend you now, I just want to let you know once again, I'm very grateful,”

“Just take it easy...” Bianca gently stroke Rose’s head with her giant finger, slowly ruffling her tiny hair. “You know, I'm also glad that I could have a human friend that ain’t afraid of me now,”

“Really?”

“Yes... sometimes, playing the role of giant protector is kinda satisfying and warming my heart,”

“Good to know...” Rose couldn’t tell, but there’s something in her mind that reassures her not to be easily afraid of giants anymore, it’s all thanks to Bianca that she’s slowly recovering from all that trauma in her past. All these positive thoughts slowly warming up her mood, smile slowly formed on her face... until suddenly a gentle prod from the side sent her tumbling down on Bianca’s left hand.

“Then try protect her from me!” Holly lazily extends her left foot and allowing her toe to gently collide with Rose’s tiny body on Bianca’s hand.

“Holly!” Bianca shoves Holly’s foot away.

“Seriously though, never thought I see this side of you now,” suddenly, Holly sat back up once again and got close to Bianca. “If I'm your best friend, then let me play with her as well!”

“Oh come on...” Bianca tried her best to reassure Rose’s safety.

“This is our slumber party, we’re supposed to have fun, dammit! Or do I have to beg? Do I have to plead? Want me to kiss your feet?” as Holly continues to pressure Bianca, Rose just struggles to hold on Bianca’s hand.

“Alright, FINE, fine! But swear to me, do not harm her. Swear to me first!”

“Okay okay... I swear I won’t kill your tiny lover,” Holly raised her right hand.

Bianca slowly extends her left hand toward Holly’s face. Once again Rose saw the familiar face of the chaotic giant, whose name isn’t familiar to anyone when it comes to reckless attitude toward the smaller beings.

“So once again, you stole my lover, an ant-sized girl like you. Still think you had a chance against me?”

But unlike last time, Rose wanted to be accepted, she won’t be intimidated by this one like before. This time, she’s toughened herself up, fighting her own fear of giants.

“Well well, this one is unique,” Holly’s cola-flavored breath showered over Rose’s tiny form, seemingly impressed at the brave act of Rose this time, unlike the fearful tiny figure that she noticed at the beach back then. Without warning, Holly closed her mouth, letting her pair of lips get closer and closer to the ant-sized girl on Bianca’s hand until it smothers Rose gently.

“C-careful, Holly!” Bianca tried to maintain her left hand not to injure Rose as she currently squeezed between Bianca’s palm and Holly unrelenting lower lip. As Holly slowly lifts her head back up, Rose is nowhere to be seen on Bianca’s left hand, only for Bianca to notice her tiny lover stuck like an insect on Holly’s lower lip. Probably the smallest and lightest kiss that Holly ever gave to anyone, but still an enormous one for the trapped Rose. “Dammit, Holly! Don't speak!”

Holly just smiled cockily, taunting her friend as she got her tiny girlfriend overwhelmed by her own lips. It's easy for Bianca to read Holly’s face translated as ‘I got your tiny lover here, get it if you can, stinky!’. Bianca extends her right arm, trying to snatch away Rose from Holly’s lip, but Holly pulled herself back, constantly denying Bianca’s attempt to save her tiny friend. Then it happened again, again, and again, Holly keep playing with Bianca while Rose just trapped here, can’t move a muscle at all.

“Oh, that’s it!”

Not wasting a moment, Bianca suddenly grabbed Holly’s head with both of her hands and forcefully pulling her closer to her face until their lips collides...

A sudden yet tender moment for Holly and Bianca, yet a nightmare situation for Rose, now she’s totally smushed around between the giant lips and tongue. These soft pink walls may be soft to her, yet still could suffocate her if she’s not careful. Despite this, Rose knew Bianca’s intention and quickly sticks herself to Bianca’s lower lip.

A few seconds later, Holly and Bianca parted away, leaving Holly dizzy with the sudden aggressive act of her best friend. Meanwhile, Bianca just enjoying the sensation of having Rose stuck on her bottom lip, letting her stuck there while feeling her struggle to keep herself from slipping until she loses it. Bianca catches Rose with her hand while she’s slipping away from the bottom lip as it bounces back up after Rose released herself from it.

“Whoa...” Rose laid down on Bianca’s hand, her whole body is wet from saliva while her mind is still processing everything that just happened. Then she remembered Sam in her pocket.

“Sam? Sam? You okay? You hurt?” Rose seems worried.

“I... I...” Sam still catching his breath. “I can die happy now...”

“Oh he’s alright...”