- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Trying to fight my writer's block

Sunny day, warm sand, ocean breeze accompanied by sound of crashing waves.

Two kids are playing around the beach, building up sandcastle while enjoying the warmth of the sunlight and gentle wind around them.

BOOM

Suddenly, something huge lands right in front of them, obliterating their sandcastle with ease. Shocked, the two kids slowly stare at what appears to be a gigantic foot, connected to the building-sized shin before looking up and up into the massive flesh-colored pillar that belongs to a bikini-clad girl with her red and white stripes garment covering parts of her body. They’re not even sad or angry about their sandcastle being flattened now, shock and awe filled their entire mind as their eyes still locked on the unaware gigantic beauty, looking around the beach in joyful mood.

“Kylie, careful! Watch where you step!”

“Huh?” Kylie looked down, and indeed, her right foot is currently planted on a Lilliputian zone, just a few inches from the red border. “Oh my god! I’m so sorry!”

Lowering herself, Kylie once again unknowingly gave the two kids another show of size. It’s not the first time that they saw human being, but looking up this close, the kids learned something new about size difference and how it feels to be so insignificant. And now, Kylie’s eyes noticed the two kids that she almost crushed previously, just a few teeny tiny inches from a fatal accident.

“Hello little ones,” Kylie, in her crouching position, waves her right hand gently with a warm smile on the two kids, still frozen in their place. “Sorry about that, I’ll be careful next time, okay?”

With that, the giant foot lifted up, giving the two kids a sight of a massive monolith continuing her walk on the warm sand still with their mouth open, couldn’t believe that they actually interacts with those gigantic beings, truly a story that they’ll brag to their parents or their friends at school…

“You and your clumsiness… and I wonder how you never gets in trouble with the authority…” Rose approached Kylie from behind, wearing her white one-piece swimsuit.

“Come on… we’re on a school trip here! It’s okay if we got excited, am I right?”

“Yeah, and close to flattening those kids there with your stinky feet,”

“HEY! I didn’t stink!”

***

“Man… look at this…”

Ellis and Sam finally arrived as well, already in their shorts, didn’t even wasting time taking all in the entire holiday atmosphere. “Insane, isn’t it? A school trip to the beach. Mixed size beach, at that!”

“How does it work? We Lilliputians could get trampled if they’re not careful, right?”

“Don’t worry, the beach is divided into separate zones, and this is Lilliputian zone. See the red border over there? That’s our boundary,”

Ellis saw it, the red border with a lone lifeguard tower in the middle of it.

“Wait, that’s it? One lifeguard? It barely taller than their ankles!”

“That’s the point!” Sam suddenly gets excited.

“Well, that won’t not do much if someone on the other side wants to get naughty, isn’t it?”

“And that’s what I’m waiting for each time I get to come here!”

“Dammit…” Ellis seems to lose all hope for a day already, always questioning his own fate why he befriend this crazy guy. Although thinking back, he would never get close to Kylie if it not for this guy’s advice. “So that’s why we’re here, close to the border?”

“Exactly! We’ll find and do something special today! Lilliputian girls are boring, I need something more, you know!”

“As fucking always…”

Suddenly, gentle vibration runs through the ground where Ellis and Sam stood on. They’re already too well familiar with this, though. Looking back, they saw an attractive sight, quickly locking their eyes on the massive smooth bikini wearing girls, which turned out to be Kylie and Rose themselves.

“Oh…” no words could even describe what Ellis witnessed now. Yes, Ellis already saw Kylie in her undies multiple times, yet when it comes to the swimsuit, never a boring sight for any guy, especially when its hundreds time larger than their own size. Same could be said for Sam as well, seeing the shy giant in her black one piece swimsuit totally gave a different vibe than in her working uniform.

“Rose, look! A Lilliputian over there!” Kylie walks ahead.

“Who the hell stupid enough to go near the bord-oh don’t tell me…” Rose certainly remembers the only Lilliputians that could do something like this and somehow survives.

“We’re in heaven…” Sam didn’t even move a muscle anymore, quickly enamored by the one he always think about after that incident.

“Agree with you on that,” Ellis couldn’t even keep it subtle anymore, not even the growing earthquake made them panicked like usual, savoring every moment is all that matters to do now.

“These human girls… they’ll be my death someday, I guarantee,”

“Famous last words,”

Ellis’ head slowly craning up and up as Kylie gets closer until her building-sized foot lands dangerously right in front of the two tiny students, the sight of her whole body quickly replaced with her towering legs complete with crotch shot of her red and white stripes bikini while her face a little bit blocked by her enormous bust.

“Found you!” Kylie slowly lowers herself into crouching position, letting her crotch once again filling up the view for the tiny Lilliputians in front of them. One small mistake, both tinies could end up as red smear beneath Kylie’s bottom.

Ellis quickly put on his headset. “You look… stunning,”

“Aw… thank you! And… who do we have here?” Kylie noticed Sam beside Ellis.

“Kylie, slow down, dammit…” Rose finally catches up behind her best friend. “Who are they?”

Crouching as well, Rose quickly recognized the one beside Ellis. The daredevil himself, the one that stayed with her in crucial times…

“Yeah, of course it’s you…” dull surprise hits Rose without fail, who else could be this dumb and brave at the same time?

“You know him?” Kylie looks at Rose.

“You know her?” Ellis looks at Sam.

***

The human students are enjoying themselves under the sun, some are already swimming on the water while the others simply laying down tanning up their skin under the parasol. Unfortunately, their relaxed minds won’t last for long as soon as light earthquake shakes the ground gently, giving them an early warning of what’s to come. Before they could even thought up the cause of that vibration, massive shadow engulfed large portion of the human area of the beach. Turning their heads to the same direction, they saw familiar faces once again, yet not in their usual high school uniform, instead it’s a sight that would provoke jealousy from every female student in human area while also giving the male students a vision that they won’t forget for long.

Looming on the left is the Brobdingnagian queen of bullying herself, wearing her pink two-piece bikini that easily captured every attention of the tiny students on the vicinity. Behind her is of course her inseparable loyal companion, wearing her one-piece black with thin green lines on the side.

“Five minutes, only five minutes since we’re here and you’re already trespassing here without hesitation!” as always, Bianca just couldn’t comprehend her shameless friend when it comes to taking chances. “Like, I don’t mind at all but still, just… holy shit,”

“Aah come on, that twerp of a lifeguard already tried, but looks like not even my toe could match that guy, huh?”

“Dammit, Holly…” Bianca could only sighed, again as she remembered the sight of Holly’s gigantic toe buried the human lifeguard under the sand. She could only wonder if the poor guy still trying to dig himself out right now.

“Hey there, bugs!” Holly waves her hands to the humans on the sand below. “Save me some space! This is my sunbathing spot now!”

With no hesitation, Holly scoot down forward while dozens of tiny human students quickly scurrying from where the bombshell about to hit the ground. Loud booming sound reverberates throughout several miles of the human section of the beach, sending some of the human students flying into various directions while probably less than a dozen got buried either under Holly’s boobs or maybe her thighs and stomach. At least they’re not squished… yet.

“Oh well,” Bianca followed suit as she lay her front body down on the hot sand, probably squishing a few unlucky students between her body and the sand as well.

“Heeeeey what do we have here…” Holly noticed two humans on the ground in front of her folded hands, still trying to recover after got thrown from Holly’s landing. “Bianca, it’s them, again!”

“Those couple that you always abused?” Bianca replied with her mock bored voice.

“Karl and Melanie, my favorite couple!” without missing a beat, Holly plucked both Karl and Melanie with both of her fingers, separating them both on each thumb and index fingers. Melanie, seemingly already getting used to this predicament, didn’t even say anything, only silent with a pout on her face. While Karl… as usual, panicked and squirming round between the fingers. Melanie’s pout though, actually kind of successfully hits Holly’s subconscious this time without her knowing, even penetrating her usual pitiless soul when it comes toying with smaller beings. Looking at her tiny bikini-covered figure also added for the cute sight, now for the first time she actually started to feel bad for always screwing around with this tiny couple. Sure, she had hundreds of ideas already of how she wanted to toy with them for today, but Holly decided to hold it back for now.

“You know what… no more. Instead… how about this for a reward for surviving your ordeal?”

Slowly, Holly brings both of her hands together until both Karl and Melanie’s tiny head collides, resulting in a kiss for the couple. Pulling back a little, Holly could make out Melanie covered her mouth in embarrassment while Karl’s face seems to be a little redder than before.

“Now go, both of you, get a room or somethin’” with simple flicks, Holly sends both of the tiny humans flying toward the water as she saw two itty bitty ripple in the distance where they landed. “Bianca, I had a wonderful idea, you brought the sunscreen, right?”

“What, you’re gonna rub it down for me? Thank you then,” Bianca replied as she pulled out a sunscreen bottle from between her boobs.

“Not me, doofus! I got better idea…”

***

“How’s the injury, Rose?” Kylie asked as she observes Ellis, now sitting comfortably between Kylie’s boobs.

“I’m alright, not even any sore muscle anymore. Just simple bruises, nothing serious,” Rose carried Sam in her cupped hands.

“Sorry I wasn’t there that day, truly,”

“Hey, it’s never your fault, girl. Like a said many times before, it’s just me being a dumb hero back there,”

“Seriously, you had it rough with them,”

“Hell yeah. Now that I kind of made friend with that brobby girl Bianca, I felt really safe,”

“Well, speaking of Bianca…” Looking up ahead, Kylie saw two massive girls, laying down comfortably on their front in human section of the beach, none other than the famous duo of their class.

“What in the world…” Rose could only agape in amazement at the sight of something.

***

“Any of you dare to try something naughty, you better prepare for what’s comin’!”

What was supposed to be a relaxing holiday for some human students of Clover High now turned into some sort of quarry work zone. One by one, Holly dipped the human students into the bottle, coating their whole body with the sunscreen lotion. Then Holly deposits them into her vast back or Bianca’s back, letting them do their work in rubbing sunscreen lotion all over both gargantuan girl’s body, creating a sight similar to ship crew running back and forth trying to fix everything in their massive vessel. Slight thunderous giggle sometimes bursting out from either Holly or Bianca whenever any human students kind of tickling them when using their whole body to roll around trying to cover as much area as possible on the surface of this smooth Brobdingnagian back.

“Dammit, some of them are on my cheeks, I can feel it,” Bianca slowly brought her left hand to her back, spreading her fingers out, gently sending it down until it contacted with her left buttcheek and squeezing it lightly while trapping few naughty tiny students right on her smooth cheek, feeling their tiny forms squirming in it. “Frickin’ pervs,”

“Let ’em have a little fun, you big meanie. They’re working hard for us!” Holly is a little bit different though. With her left hand, Holly stretches her bikini bottom up a little while using her right hand to sweep a few unlucky human students hear her hip right into the crevice between her buttcheeks and slapping her bottom shut, trapping probably a dozen students inside her panties and feeling some ticklish sensation as some of them probably either accidentally got trapped in her asshole or her womanhood.

Seeing her Holly’s neverending mischievous act towards the small beings made Bianca think back the time when she saves that human student Rose. That moment seemingly changes her perspective to human and Lilliputian a little compared to before where she was simply just being uncaring to them. Now though she felt a little bad whenever she either accidentally hurt or squished them. Sure, her mischievous side could slightly resurfaced time after time, but right now even if she’s just being playful with their small forms, she tried her best not to smush anyone using her massive body.

“I think they’re done on my back… alright, go down, all of you,” Bianca could feel those microscopic ticklish sensation on her back slowly disappeared one by one as the human students jumps down into the soft sand below. When Bianca could feel there are no more tinies on her back, the gargantuan girl repositioned her body, turning over her body until she is now laying down on her back, giving tiny students below a sight of black swimsuit-covered twin mountain proudly stood tall on Bianca’s chest.

“Girl, you give me another naughty idea with that position,” suddenly, Holly slowly stood up using both of her arms, causing every human students on her back either slides down the slippery skin before bounces into her buttcheeks into the soft sand below or unluckily slides right into the crevice between the cheeks into the dark opening of her bikini bottom, trapping even more unfortunate boys and girls on her crotch. Crawling near Bianca who’s now comfortably lying on her back, Holly scoops up some students on the sand below and dumps them right on the smooth surface of Bianca’s bikini-covered stomach. It’s a comical sight for Bianca looking at their scurrying ant-sized body now scattering around her one-piece bikini in panic like a headless chicken. “Boys and girls, we’re now playing some kind of wipeout here, get ready to run!”

Holly straddles over Bianca’s waist, positioning her boobs above the doomed human students below, casting them in shadow under the pair of humongous orbs. Like a wrecking ball, Holly planted her boobs right on top of Bianca’s stomach, squeezing a few unsuspecting tinies between Bianca’s belly and Holly’s boobs. Then Holly slowly drags it forward, causing the frightened students to quickly trying to outrun the gigantic asteroids made of flesh as it consumes the slow runners one by one, steamrolling each one of them underneath the soft pillow until there’s only five of them remaining, finally reaching the valley between Bianca’s boobs.

“Poor survival instinct right there,”

Cupping both of her boobs, Bianca just smushed her ballistics together, squishing the remaining five ant-sized ‘survivors’ of this wipeout game, leaving them fainted between her boobs…

***

“These two titans…”

Kylie and Rose could only shook their head as they witnessed their fellow students forced to play an exhausting game with the two Brobdingnagian girls. One could only wonder how they’re miraculously survived between getting smushed in between all those body parts.

“Is that… Rose?” turning her head to the left, Bianca saw a familiar human stood with her friend. Seeing the tiny figure jumping up and down waving her hand somehow reassuring.

“You two just couldn’t stop, are you?” Rose spoke through her earpiece, jokingly act bossy toward the Brobdingnagian girl.

“Holly started it,” Bianca just jokingly being blunt, without hesitation. “Ow!”

“Then why did you join me here right now, dummy,” Holly just sat on Bianca, probably squishing more and more human students between her buttcheeks and Bianca’s belly.

“Because it’s… fun?” now Bianca just being sheepish.

“Hey uh… by the way…” Rose spoke up once again. “Thank you again… for the other day…”

“It’s nothin’, honey… at least you’re safe, right?”

“Y-yeah…”

“Rose! Me and Ellis are going over there, you comin’?” Kylie walks right toward the shoreline.

“I’ll join you later!”

“Hey, just join them, no point in hangin’ with us bullies,” Bianca gently stroke Rose’s hair with her truck-sized left index finger.

“Well, I… I don’t know… I feel like I wanted to know you better a little,”

“Oh? Now that’s a first,” never before Bianca got a human attracted to her, let alone when her daily habits are toying with them with Holly on a daily basis. Now that the tiny girl got her giant attention, Bianca carefully pinched Rose between her left thumb and index finger and lifts her up slowly right above her face, giving Rose a sight of an island that is Bianca’s head, in which with her quick calculation could house about probably dozens of humans on it.

“Holy…” Sam, now safely tucked between Rose’s gigantic boobs, could only marvel at the Brobdingnagian girl up close like never before. It’s always exciting observing them from the distance usually, but now it’s a totally different experience now that she’s got the direct comparison between himself and the planet-sized body that belongs to Bianca. Sure, it’s always his wish to be able to interact with them directly, but Sam could never be ready for the size difference that makes him felt really small in this world.

Without even a warning, Bianca lowered her left hand into her face until Rose’s whole puny body collides with her bottom lip, squeezing the tiny girl between her index finger and the colossal pink pillow that’s unrelenting in engulfing Rose complete with the subtle smell of her strawberry lip gloss. Even with the titanic pressure and her own initial fear, Rose have to admit that it’s incredibly soft and relaxing while at the same time it gives her senses of caring, peace and safety now that she understands how much she could trust Bianca despite her mischievous personality.

Cute, Bianca thought. Is this how it feels when someone broke the barrier between sizes? A feeling where you’re a protector of this small, fragile girl from the harsh, unfair world. It’s always easy to just break stuff when you’re bigger than everyone else, but it’s quite challenging and charming at the same time when you’re trying to save the very same thing you’re usually crushed.

After few seconds of bliss, Bianca gently lifts Rose back up in the air, noticing her dizzy tiny face after a massive show of affection.

“Now you know me better,” said Bianca jokingly with a warm smile looking at the flustered Rose.

“So is that my new rival?” breaking Bianca’s daydream, Holly crossed her arms. “Can’t believe a small twerp could stole Bianca from me,”

“Shut up, you big palooka,” Bianca flicks Holly’s forehead.

“Hey! You don’t want me to be jealous? Then introduce me to ‘em,”

“Fine, just don’t crush her, promise me. Else, I won’t accompany you on any of your Godzilla tour,” Bianca carefully deposits Rose into Holly’s awaiting open palm. Lifting her right hand slowly, Holly could make out a trembling human that is Rose, now stood alone on her vast palm.

“Rose, huh? If you know Bianca, you probably already knew me, am I right?”

“Y-yeah, I know you… Holly, r-right?” Rose couldn’t stop shaking, knowing that her life now in the hands of someone that she always know to be mean with her fellow humans. Should Holly felt naughty this very second, she could just snuff her life without much effort right now.

“Whoa, turns out I’m quite popular, eh?” Holly just chuckled. “You know, I have to say I’m quite impressed that you could attract girls like Bianca, she’s hard to please even by us Brobby. You make me a bit jealous, I must say…”

Suddenly, Holly left index finger hovers right above Rose, blocking Rose’s view of Holly’s face and engulfing her under the shadow. Is this it for her? Despite Rose’s intention to run away avoiding the giant finger, her fear froze her legs in place, she’s simply too scared to run away now, her fate is now in full control of Holly. Before Rose could act though, the giant finger simply prods her tiny body, causing Rose to stumble backwards and lands on her ass.

“Buuut, if Bianca says I shouldn’t squish you, then I won’t squish you,” Holly giggles in delight toying with tiny Rose. It never fails to give her pleasure. Realizing she’s already scared Rose enough, Holly put Rose right above Bianca’s nose. “Hey, why don’t you join me and Bianca in our sleepover? I think that would be fun,”

“That sounds good. How’s that, Rose? Wanna party all night with us?” Bianca seems interested at the idea. “Don’t worry, I won’t let this monster trying to hurt you,”

“Oh I’m so gonna punch you someday…” Holly just fumed.

“Um…” Rose thought about it. Should she overcome her fear of giants or could she trust her life in Bianca’s hand… “I’ll think about it, okay?”

“Sure, just give me a call and lemme know,” Bianca gently put Rose back down into the beach area as Holly stood back up with Bianca followed her out from the human designated area.

“Phew… that’s quite something, right Sam?” adrenaline slowly subsides inside Rose as she catches her breath after the unforgettable experience. “Sam?”

Using her hands, Rose parted her boobs only to saw Sam passed out…

“Lucky bastard,”