- Text Size +
Anna’s Story 

Anna was a mid twenties college grad looking for a better job. It had been three months since she graduated and then out of the blue came a radio commercial for a scientific study firm. They were offering $25,000 to subjects for a “radically new” experiment. She figured “what the hell, its $25,000. Why not?”. Anna stood with her arm raised in the air, gripping the steel bar in her hand of the bus as she rode in the cities bus, having to stand since it was overcrowded, much like it was everyday when she got out of work. Her slick brown hair smelled like food and grease, now the smell just hung on her clothes and hair for the rest of the day once she got out of work, which made her want a shower everyday when she got home, which was starting to work up that part of his apartment bill. She stood with irritation as the bus stopped to let more people on. She sighed to herself and used her free hand to stroke his hair. Looking at her reflection in the bus window as he stood admiring her form, always loving being cute, sexy at that from what everyone else had told her.

Today was just like any other, routine. Waking up and taking a shower and running a couple errands, then to work for nine hours. Anna was happy though, she decided to head over to the scientific study firm, filled in all the paperwork that was needed to record her temporary insurance and emergency contacts. After waiting for only a minute or two, she was called upon and pointed to a room with a bed, counter and a stool. The normal room that you would get a checkup or physical in. She waited there for a very short time as well when a gorgeous dark haired woman with a doctor’s overcoat on walked in the door. Her name was Amy, and she would be the one conducting the experiments on Anna. She was about 5 foot 9, very curvy; with what looked to be a D-Cup bust size and a size 2 dress size. Amy had long, flowing black hair, and a beautiful face. Amy looked younger than Anna. 21, 22 years old at the most, Anna thought. After the pleasantries were exchanged; Amy began to go into detail about the length of this experiment. It was going to be a month long, and it would involve a radical process that.... in short...involves changing the size of the subject to only 20 or 30 feet tall in some cases, but at the end of the experiment time, the subject would be brought back to normal size and paid the money. Amy reached down to the end of the table, and picked up the bottle of Granny's Home Grow and looked at it. “Now be very careful Anna and follow the directions specifically and drink only a teaspoon a day.” You may go home, but you need to be under supervision at all times.” She said to Anna.

Tomorrow would be different, instead of the usual Friday, Anna got time off of work and would get to go to the airport and pick up her brother (Kicer), and boyfriend. It was going to be the first time the three of them have seen each other in three months, her and her boyfriend (David) have entire weekend to get reacquainted.  She almost stumbled and fell when the bus pulled up to her stop, not realizing where she was as her thoughts were tracing back to her boyfriends body. Anna smiled to herself as she got off the bus, watching it pull away. It was already starting to get dark, having wasted most of the day cooking for people. Anna checked left and then right before quickly walking across the street, rummaging through her pocket until she found her key. Pulling open the apartment building door, she walked quickly up two flights of stairs before reaching her door. Unlocking it with her key she pushed the door open and walked inside, setting her keys on the center counter. Anna walked to the parking lot where he kept his car. What was better was two weeks earlier he had gotten choice parking right on the first floor when he came home from getting a few things at the store. If there was one thing he didn't like, it was taking stairs while holding bags. As he walked into that lot he grabbed his keys from his pocket, pointing and clicking the unlock button at his 2001 Mustang. He bought it cheap a few years back and it was a nice car for him to drive around. Looking at the clock is was just a little past one. About half an hour to get to the airport and meet the boys.

Anna arrived at the airport with plenty of time to just wait around. He hurried himself to the entrance of the airport, even though he knew he didn't need to. He was just excited and wanted to get in there in hopes that the plane had come early. Anna had to get to Gate Five to wait for his kitty and since it was a small airport it wouldn't take him that long to get there. He took a look at the nearest flight check, running down the list and stopping at the boys flight, seeing it read as On Time. Anna smiled and took off walking toward the gate, stopping at each window to look at the planes as they took off. Getting to his waiting area he checked out the window and saw the plane already pulled in and people starting to unload bags. Soon enough the doors opened though and the passengers started to unload from the plane.

Anna's eyes searched about for one thing to give away the boys positions. He then spotted just what he wanted, blond spiking hair. Waiting for a few other passengers to clear out of the way, Anna reached an arm forward and pulled Kicer out of the crowd, causing him to stumble forward and look at who had pulled him. The two squeezed as hard as they could, Anna being just about six feet and Kicer being just around five foot eight, Anna could easily nuzzle the top of Kicer's head. David reached an arm forward and pulled Anna out of the crowd, causing him to stumble forward and look at who had pulled her. The two squeezed each other as hard as they could, the two kiss quickly before nuzzling the side of each other's face, before pulling away from one another. Both David and Kicer ran back to their bags and picked it up, putting it back on their shoulders as Anna wrapped an arm around David’s neck, leading him out of the waiting area and towards the front of the airport, wanting to get him back to the car. Kicer following them from behind. David hummed very lightly as they walked side by side, Anna leaning her head against David’s arm and then looking up a bit to grin at him as they exited the airport, moving quickly towards the parking lot.

 

Anna, Kicer and David drove about half an hour to Anna’s apartment in the Berkeley, California hills. Anna looked at her watch and realized just how late it was. Anna parked on the bottom floor of the garage a block away from her house. She popped the trunk as Kicer got out of the car. They ran all the way up the stairs and Anna quickly unlocked the door, the two throwing their bags on the floor as the door shut behind them, Anna and David hugging each other tight and kissing deeply, pushing their tongues into the other's mouth and swapping saliva for about a full minute before breaking it off as each groped the other's rump. Kicer reached down and grabbed his bag, moving down the hall toward his room and tossing his bag into his bedroom. So David and Anna could be alone.

 

Kicer sighed and looked at himself in the mirror, he was glad the way his body looked, having a rather nice six-pack, but overall, he didn't like what he saw. He opened the door and then jumped back a little seeing Anna standing right in front the door, topless and only wearing white panties. Kicer blinked again, seeing his sister almost completely naked, he was starting to get hard and he quickly stepped by her as she walked into the bathroom and shut the door. The next morning, Anna reached down to the end table, and picked up the bottle of Granny's Home Grow and she shook the bottle a couple of times and nothing changed. She turned the bottle over and there were directions on the back. "Take one teaspoon once a day” then larger red letters, "CAUTION" Do not take more than the recommended dose. Results may be catastrophic. Anna opened the bottle and took her one-teaspoon. It tasted a little salty that was all. Not bad, not bitter, nothing. Just a little salty. Nothing happened. She looked at the bottle and laughed. She put the bottle on the shelf and went on with her business.


Kicer walked into his room and sat down in the chair that was at his computer, he scooted the chair over to his cd player that was on his dresser and turned it on, and pressed play. The light music of "Come Back Down" by Lifehouse playing. Kicer turned up the volume and then scooted the chair back over to his computer and got up, jumping onto his bed and laying down on it.
"Staring right back in the face, a memory can't be erased, I know...because I tried." Kicer sang softly with the voice of Jason Wade, the lead singer of Lifehouse. Kicer noticed he could sing Lifehouse the best.
"Hey Kicer...how was your day?" Anna asked him. Kicer looked up at her from the bed and shrugged. "It was fine...how about you?" Kicer asked her back. "Fine..." She said. Kicer nodded. “By the way where’s David?” Kicer asked. “Oh his sister called him and he had to come back to Florida, because his mother’s in the hospital.” “Oh.”

 

"All of the things...that I want to say.. just aren't coming out right.... I’m tripping on words, you got my head spinning, I don't know where to go from here...cause it's you and me.. and all of the people with nothing to lose, nothing to prove.. and it's you and me.. and all of the people and I don't know why.. I cant keep my eyes off of you.... there’s something about you now.. I can't quite figure out...everything she does is beautiful.. everything she does is right...cause it's you and me.. and all of the people with nothing to do...nothing to lose.. and it's you and me.. and all of the people and I don't know why...I can't keep my eyes off of you and me.. and all of the people with nothing to lose, and nothing to prove.. and it's you and me.. and I don't know why.. I can't keep my eyes off of you...what day is it...and in what month, this clock never seemed so alive." Kicer ended. Anna looked up at her brother and then leaned over him and kissed his lips lightly for a few moments before pulling away.

"Thank you for singing to me Kicer.." She said as she got up from his bed and walked toward the door.

 

No problem, sis.." Kicer said to her as she left and went into her own room, blushing a little. Kicer sighed again and got up from his bed and turned off the cd player and walked past Anna's room into the kitchen. "So...find any cute girls Kicer?.." Anna asked Kicer. Kicer blinked and then remembered Nikki and Kitty and shook his head.
"No.." He said, looking down. Anna looks at her brother and blinked.
"Oh...I'm sorry Kicer.." She said, "It's ok.... nothing new to me..." Kicer said weakly. Anna finished her brownie and then grabbed Kicer's hand and tugged on it, wanting him to get off the counter. Kicer sighed and jumped down off the counter landing on the kitchen tile floor with a soft pat. Anna blinked as she noticed the large cut Kicer had on his back as he was heading towards his room. "Oh my god...Kicer what happened?" She asked him, a sound of worry in her voice. Kicer blinked realizing that she had seen his back and was referring to it. "It's nothing.. don't worry about it.." He said. "Well.. are you okay?.." She asked, Kicer nodded. "Yeah...I'm fine.." He said to her. Anna walked by him and grabbed his hand once again and led him into her room.

"Follow me Kicer...sit down please." She said once they were both in her room, pointing to her bed. Kicer sighed and sat down on her bed, he wasn't sure why, but he suddenly felt very tired, and his sister's bed was very comfortable, a lot more so than his. Anna got onto the bed and moved behind Kicer, starting to gently rub her little brother's back, trying to make him feel better. She hated seeing Kicer hurt and wanted to make him feel better and forget about his pain. Kicer winced a little feeling Anna touch his wounds, but the pain soon subsided and became rather soothing. Anna slid her paws up from Kicer's back onto his shoulders and started to gently massage his shoulders.

"Anna..." Kicer groaned weakly.

"Shh... please Kicer.." She leaned down and whispered in his ear. Kicer sighed and looked up at the ceiling, then closed his eyes, trying to relax. Anna massaged Kicer's shoulders a little harder, but still gently, the groans Kicer was making let her know she was doing it just right. Kicer loved it when his sister gave him a shoulder massage, she always did whenever he was hurt or felt bad, and he would do the same for her, though no matter what happened, Anna was always there for him, taking care of him, being with him, helping him. Kicer felt Anna almost more like his mom than his sister and he loved her more than anyone, even his parents. Their mother had divorced their birth father and married asshole. Their stepfather Ron, was mean, and pretended to get along with the kids, when their mom was around. Kicer and Anna both tried to avoid their stepfather since all he did was nag them about everything, never actually having a real conversation with them. Their mother was easier to get along with, though she was always gone at work, staying late and having to close the store, since she was the manager.

 

Anna thought, Kicer you like pussy? How'd you like a lot of pussy? More than you ever saw before. She giggled and slipping out of the bed ran into the other room and returned with the remains of her bottle of "Granny's home grow."

She turned the bottle in her hand and wondered what would happen if she drank the rest. How big would she get? She remembered the cautions; in fact it was printed right on the label, "CAUTION DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN ONE TEASPOON A DAY!"  and under that the smaller words, the results may be catastrophic. Catastrophic? How bad could it be, she felt wonderful. She looked at the small bottle in her hand and grinned, how big could it make her, and ignoring the warning she unscrewed the cap and tilted the bottle up to her lips. It was only a six-ounce bottle to start with and it was a third gone, what possible harm could four more ounces do? She tilted the bottle up and in a couple of gulps it was all gone. It didn't taste particularly good, but so what, she wasn't drinking it for the taste. And she thought being big felt terrific. She dropped the empty bottle and stood up, suddenly Anna felt Kicer's big strong arms around her hugging her as Kicer picked her up in her arms and lay her on the bed on her back. And Kicer kissed Anna’s big tit, licking and sucking a big swollen nipple as he nuzzled against the huge mound of hot soft flesh. Anna shuddered and shivered in ecstasy as she exploded in orgasm. It took her a few moments to realize what Kicer was doing and she shuddered in ecstasy again and threw her legs apart to admit Kicer. Then she thought, yeah... weekend, maybe we can just extend this wonderful night into a full weekend. Suddenly a wave of dizziness swept over her. For a second the room seemed to tilt and spin, then it was all right again, but she didn't feel quite right. She looked down and saw her massive breasts swelling up like she was inhaling; only she wasn't! She stared at her swelling breasts for several seconds, She felt something brush her head and when she raised her hand it hit the ceiling. The realization was like a lightening bolt, the potion she had just drunk was working already. And with a vengeance! She was growing more rapidly than she ever had before! Her head was against the ceiling, an eight foot high ceiling. OH.. God! She was eight feet tall! She looked down at Kicer lying on the bed; he seemed even further away, and even smaller than before.              

 

Kicer lay on the floor staring up at Anna; he was in total shock as he stared up at her. Now he stared up at her in complete disbelief as he watched her growing before his eyes. When he had snatched the blanket off her and she had stood up she was seven feet tall, but now he watched her tits swell up and as she slowly rose taller and taller, her entire body expanding as she stood there towering above him. He watched her legs swell up bigger and bigger, longer and longer as she grew before his stunned eyes. He stared as her thighs swelled thicker and heavier with huge muscles, her smooth tanned flesh rose like bread dough. She was getting taller and taller as he watched; now her head was against the ceiling, and still she grew. Not only was she growing she was getting more muscular by the second; she had muscles all over her enormous body. She was gigantic! Her head was pressed against the ceiling now and she was bending her head down as she continued to grow. She bent her knees, and then dropped to her knees, but within minutes her head was back against the ceiling again. "Kiiicccceeer--- what's happening? Oh, Kiiiccceer.... I think I fucked up!"

             

Anna could still feel the bed moving under her as she grew. Her legs were well off the end of the bed and half way across the room, and still growing fast as she talked with Kicer. Holding Kicer in one arm she rolled out of the bed and crawled toward the patio door. She looked back and realized that the bed had been completely crushed by her enormous weight, and she hadn't even felt it collapse. By the time she got to the patio door she couldn't even get through one of the four feet wide glass doors. She put her head and part of her shoulders through, and the door and wall stopped her. Kicer said, "Close your eyes and duck and push. As big as you are something will give."  "I'm not that big!"  "Then go on through the door." Kicer laughed. Anna on her knees pushed her shoulders against the door. There was a terrific crash and the glass shattered, then as she started through she realized that her bare butt was stuck against the ceiling as she moved forward. Her back hit the top of the doorframe and she kept pushing. Kicer watched, as Anna's huge butt hit the top of the door jam and merely pushed it up and then ripped it loose from the house. With a tremendous crash half the wall collapsed and Anna was out into the patio. She reached one arm up and with an easy sweep of her giant arm ripped the pool screens off like so many spider webs, aluminum frames and all crumbling with a terrific crash in her giant hand.  Effortlessly she tossed the crumpled frames away and rolled to her feet. She looked down on the roof of the house and gasp in shock, she was half again as high as the roof of the house, and she had to be nearly twenty feet tall and was still growing rapidly. She realized that she was still holding Kicer’s naked body draped across one giant arm like he was a little doll in a child's arms and set him down at her feet.

 

OH.... Kicer, I'm still growing! Help me, please help me.... "  "How, how can I help you, I don't even know what it is you took. I never heard of such a thing. It can't be real! This whole thing can't be real! Nobody grows into a fifty foot monster, that's just fiction. There never was a real fifty-foot woman... until now! Oh, Jesus, what do we do?" She closed her fingers around his body, and lifted him as though he was no more than a little child's Barbie doll. She giggled, not Barbie, Ken! She looked down at him, held like a toy in the fingers of one hand. "Kicer, guess what?" "What!" "I've got a new little Ken doll to play with. A real, live, Ken doll that I can play with all I want." "Anna! What do you mean, 'a real live Ken doll to play with?" Holding him gently in one hand she lifted him to her mouth and engulfed half his body in a big wet kiss. "Now, what do you think I mean? Ken, I mean, Kicer." He screamed, "No, I'm not a doll! I'm not some kind of little toy! You can't play with me like I'm a toy!" "Oh, yes you are, and yes I can." "Anna, put me down!" She laughed, "Not a chance! You're mine, and I can play with you all I want to."

 

Everything about Kicer was teeny tiny. His feet were small enough to such on a whole foot at a time, and she did just that. Then she looked at his little hands and tiny fingers. She wanted him now. She spread her legs wide and placed him down between her awesome thighs. It was as though he were in some sort of canyon. A canyon made up of two mighty skin walls. The walls were muscular yet very feminine. Kicer turned and looked towards Anna. Well maybe box canyon would be a better description for in front of him was her forest of hair. The top of the forest met an incredible wall of ripped muscle that made up her stomach well above his head. Farther up Kicer could she Anna smiling down at him. Her face was visible between her two overhanging blimp sized tits. Kicer knew what was coming next, but he wasn't completely sure he could do it, he was scared, scared of the unknown, and scared of what this Amazonian goddess' pussy would do to a man who now stood a mere 8 inches. Anna reached down between her legs and pulled apart her lips. Kicer just stood there watching, but not moving. Anna proceeded to nudge him closer with her other hand, pushing him closer and closer. Anna's aroma filled Kicer's head. It was almost over powering. Kicer still seemed unsure, but no matter, because Anna was quite sure. She grabbed his entire body and plunged him feet first into her. He was in up to his knees when she let go of him with her hand. His feet were quite stuck. Kicer could feel the muscles of her vagina. The muscle tightened around him, his body seemed to rise momentarily and then he sunk, or was pulled in deeper up to his thighs. She was literally eating him with her pussy. She was indeed a man-eater. Kicer fought Anna with all of his strength, but it was not even a fraction of the strength he would need to stop her man-eating pussy. Again he lifted and then was pulled deeper, now up to his waist. He could feel the fluids flow from Anna as they oozed around his body. It was almost as if he were swimming there was so much. He continued to struggle and wiggle, but he was sucked in deeper. He was up to his chest. Kicer continued to shrink. He couldn't have been more than 6 inches tall now. Anna took her time pulling his body deeper into her vagina. Kicer tried to grab at the rope like hair, which surrounded him. He fought with all his might, but it was not enough to get free. It was, however, more than enough to excite Anna. Kicer soon gave up, it was a losing battle, Anna gave off a satisfying moan and Kicer was pulled in up to the top of his head. His arms were extended above his head, as he was unable to lower them. Kicer thought about his current situation. Here he was, shrunken to the size of a small doll and still shrinking, wedged in the pussy of a seventy-two foot Amazonian goddess. His half-inch dick was swimming around inside the depth of a gigantic vagina. It was overwhelming and Kicer could hold out no longer. He shook violently and blew his load.

 

Anna could feel Kicer ejaculate inside her. She felt a sense of satisfaction knowing that a tiny little man got off while he was stuffed in her. But she wanted more. She could feel Kicer growing in size, although it was extremely slow, much slower than the speed at which he had shrunk. She decided that she wanted to orgasm as well and that Kicer would make the perfect dildo with which to achieve it. She did not ask him because his answer was irrelevant. She reached down and grabbed his mini hands and pulled him back out partially. Faster and faster, Anna pulled and pushed Kicer's body into her. When she was finished she pulled him out completely and dropped him, sticky, wet, hot and tired onto the ground. 

 

"Well Kicer, I bet you didn’t think your night would turn out like this?"

Kicer, trying to compose himself, looked up at the lustful giantess that had just shoved him into her enormous vagina. "I sure as hell didn’t expect this, although I'm glad that it happened. Or I would have missed the most fantastic night of my life!" Looking down at the soaking wet little man in her hands, she decided that he would be spending the night, "Our nights' not over, not by a long shot..."

 

The End…

 

Or is it.