- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Nice copy is here: https://www.deviantart.com/sgrildrig/art/Dream-Machine-829949213

Dream Machine
Scott Grildrig
09-Feb-2020

 

Disclaimer: this is a naughty story, with naughty things in it, so for anyone who can’t remember seeing “Revenge of the Sith” in theaters, bug off.  Go read something instructional.  Learn how to crochet, anything other than reading this drivel.  As a side note I was tempted to call this ‘“Fifi’s Foe Fucker” but managed to resist, mostly because I didn’t want to use that name… >.<

 

            Without any warning the dream went vivid.  Jenna squirmed in her sleep.  Every object around her sprang into crystal clear focus.  She instinctually veered away from those tempting details, if they became too pronounced, she’d wake up.  It wasn’t lucid.  She wasn’t in control.  But everything felt marvelously real.  Best of all, she was utterly and magnificently gigantic,  towering one thousand feel tall over the world around her.

            Jenna wasn’t shy about her impulses.  When she was this big, it let her play, unleashing the raw, primal needs coursing through her naked body.  More than one dream ended with her sprawled across the smoking ruins of what used to be a city.  She tingled at the thought as she twirled around, scanning the horizon.

            Some impulse tugged her towards the setting sun, and she headed in that direction, walking at first.  The visceral pleasure of stepping on tiny trees and lone farm houses whetted her appetite.  She was impatient for more, and soon broke into a jog, shaking the earth with her massive footfalls, laughing at what she was going to do with all those skyscrapers and the people inside of them.

            Her prey showed itself, and she sprang towards it.  At some level she noticed a strange difference in this metropolitan area, but recognition didn’t sink in until she was quite close to it.

            It was hopelessly smashed.  The jagged frames of shattered high rises sent thick black smoke curling into the sky.  Entire city blocks were completely flattened.  The wreckage of buildings lay strewn in all directions.  Cars, and what used to be people were pressed deep into large impressions.  Everywhere Jenna looked she saw only wanton destruction.  Someone had already been here, had already used her city.  Her city!

            Jenna’s huge fingers curled into fists, as she howled, “What the fuck!” in exasperation.  And with that she woke up.

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

            “Why so grumpy?” asked Kelly.

            “I don’t want to talk about it,” Jenna growled as she tapped out buttons on the coffee machine.  Her frown turned into a scowl as with a funny noise it filled her cup with ground up beans, covered by a spritz of creamer.

            “This is why I stick to tea,” said Kelly, taking a cautious sip of her peppermint and licorice concoction, as Jenna angrily tossed her cup.  “Let’s go out drinking after work,” she added.  “It’ll give you something to look forward to, and a chance to detox.”

            “Sure,” said Jenna.  “Maybe this is the worst the day has to offer.”

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

            Jenna returned home that night, slightly tipsy, and completely wound up.  The customer had rejected her latest design, and insisted on a redo, but without letting the schedule push out to reflect the extra effort.  She was ready to punch something.  With that in mind she tossed herself onto the bed and somehow managed to drift off.

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

            After several disjoint images the feeling washed over her with delicious intensity.  Once more she was fabulously enormous.  Her need was colossal too.  The little towns and villages she crushed and destroyed along the way only teased her libido.  Rising up from the pulverized remains of one community she stroked her fingers through her dark, curling public hairs, savoring the feeling of little people squirming wildly where she most needed them.  But it wasn’t enough.  She ached for a city.  For a place where the crowds were thick upon the ground.  Where she could bask in the intoxicating sounds of countless little men and women screaming.

            Jenna was drawn to the nearby city like a moth to a flame.  She sprinted towards it, her heavy breasts bobbling, her long hair streaming behind her.  As she approached her eyebrows lifted at the sight of an entire skyscraper rising and flipping through the air like a baton.

            More stuff followed, cars, buses, and little specks that must have been people, all rising up and dropping back down again.  She heard rhythmic thunder, and steady, ceaseless pounding that touched something deep within her psyche, causing her to bite at her lower lip.

            A figure came into view, a man as gigantic as herself.  He was sprawled across a midsize building, his hips moving urgently as he fucked it.  Completely absorbed in the moment, he never noticed Jenna.  The building crunched ominously in his embrace as he worked his hips, stirring his manhood deep within the guts of the structure.

            This was intolerable.  He was using her city.  The city she needed for her own frustrated lusts.  He had already demolished vast swathes of it.  She wanted to punch him, kick him, drive him away from her toy.  How dare he!  His back arched, and he tossed his head back.

            Jenna knew exactly what was going to happen next, and she yelled out in rage, “What the fuck are you doing with my city!”

            He looked up, startled, his eyes meeting hers.  And with that Jenna woke up.  She was so pissed off she ripped her favorite pillow in half.

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

            “You mutter a lot more than you used to,” said Kelly, drinking in the scent of her chai.

            “Urrrr,” muttered Jenna as she punched the buttons on the coffee machine.  It shook for a moment, made a hideous grinding sound, spat out something that looked like machine oil, and topped it off with a generous helping of creamer.  “Fuck me, just fuck me,” she snarled.

            “That might be good for you,” said Kelly.  “I know a place that’s not completely hopeless.  Come with me tonight.  No pressure.  Just look around.  We can make up stupid backstories for the guys we see.”

            That made Jenna smirk.  “Fine,” she said as she poured out the cup into the sink, “but if you abandon me for a bit of cock there will be consequences,” and she made a point of slowly crumpling up the cup in front of her friend’s face before tossing it.

            Kelly just laughed.

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

            Jenna stomped in through the door of her flat.  How that hell that smarmy son of a bitch coerced her phone number out of her was still a mystery.  She made a note to change her number in the morning.  The last thing she needed was some idiot trying to drag her out onto dates.

            It took an hour for her to settle down.  But finally the urge to sleep came, and she sank down into her bed, and turned out the light.

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

            Jenna was restless, her subconscious musing proceeded warily, as if unsure where to take her.  But they finally coalesced into the image she most dearly sought.  Once more she stood looming above the landscape as only a giantess could.

            Looking to the left she spotted a tempting skyline.  A malicious smirk dances across her lips.  It was intact and unoccupied.  Her massive body thrummed with anticipation as she strode purposefully towards it.  It wasn’t until she was on its outskirts that her dream eye brought into focus a figure facing away from her, swiftly growing in the midst of the tallest buildings.

            There was a sense of feral arousal in his poise during his ascension, his naked body muscling aside some of the smaller buildings, sending them crashing down onto the streets below, obliterating fleeing mobs of little people.  He laughed softly, as he brushed his fingers through his dark hair.  The sound sent a chill down Jenna’s back, but her fury flamed higher.

            “You cocksucker!” she yelled, shaking a fist at him, “I told you to leave my fucking stuff alone!”

            He whirled around, nearly falling over, revealing blue eyes, a shocked expression and a rock hard erection.  Jenna eyebrows rose as she spotted it, her jaw hanging open, her fist still waving around.  But she soon recovered.

            “This is my city,” she growled, “I’m going to pound you senseless with it,”  and she waded into the heavily populated area.  Each heavy footfall landed on cars and people, or kicked through buildings.  Dust billowed up around her as she surged forward, drawing a straight line to the object or her ire.

            His eyes grew wider as she came at him.  Then he did the only thing any rational man could be expected to do in a situation like that.  He ran for his life.

            “Oh no you don’t!” Jenna shrieked, as he took off like a spooked bunny, crashing headlong through a row of skyscrapers.  She sprinted after him, only leaping over a city block because it meant she could get to him faster.  He feinted left and sprang to the right, fooling her for a moment, but it sent him back into a thicket of buildings, slowing him down.  Jenna took advantage of that and lunging forward she tackled him.  Tiny faces peering nervously from countless windows were crushed in an instant as they both slammed down and skidded across several streets.

            Jenna crawled up his body so she could look into his eyes, and promptly woke up.  More pillows met dismal fates.  She spent the whole time in the shower screaming.

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

            Kelly dipped her tea bag in and out of her favorite mug, the one that had written on it in bright and cheerful letters, “Good morning.  I see the assassins have failed.”  A scent of strawberries filled the air.

            “Have you been sleeping well lately?” she asked.

            Jenna groaned and banged her forehead a couple of times against the coffee machine, before punching in her order.  The machine beeped and filled her cup to overflowing with creamer.  “What did I do to deserve this?” she asked, as she tossed the full cup into the trash.

            “I keep telling you to switch to tea,” said Kelly.  “With tea you are always in control,” which she demonstrated by bouncing her tea bag a few more times.

            “No, I mean...I don’t know what I mean,” Jenna muttered.

            “It’s Friday,” said Kelly.  “Stan is throwing a party.  Come on over with me.  We’ll chill, have a few laughs, maybe watch a movie.  It’ll give you a chance to relax.”

            “I could do with some relaxing,” Jenna sighed.

            “I’ll pick you up,” said Kelly, her brown eyes twinkling over the top of her mug as she sipped her drink.

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

            As parties went this one was okay.  Stan had a pool and an outdoor projector that he used to show movies on the side of the house.  There was pizza and popcorn, and plenty to drink.  And even though a lot of people got blitzed, they kept it fun.

            Jenna was buzzing nicely, herself.  Kelly had liberated her from a card game, and now they were both sharing a plate of coconut shrimp while half watching the current movie.  It was some kind of comedy, Jenna wasn’t following it too closely.

            Something funny happened in the movie, several of the viewers laughed.  Kelly snorted and covered her mouth.  From somewhere behind Jenna a man laughed.  The sound was shockingly familiar.  She spun around, spilling the shrimp.  Kelly yelped and asked what the hell was going on, but Jenna ignored her.  She spotted her quarry.  He was standing alone, munching on freshly made popcorn, with one piece held just in front of his open mouth as their eyes met.  For three heartbeats they both just stared at each other.

            “I want to talk to you,” Jenna growled, stabbing a finger, as she strode up to him.

            He nodded, and tossing the popcorn into his mouth asked pleasantly, “Anything in particular, or just casual conversation?”

            Jenna took him by the arm and tugged him along with her, making a shushing gesture at Kelly, who was still trying to find out what was going on.  She dragged the guy along with her back into the house before confronting him.

            “What the fuck are you doing in my dreams?” she whispered.

            “I’m pretty sure it’s you invading my dreams,” he countered quietly, munching on another piece of popcorn.

            “Don’t get cute with me,” Jenna snapped, loudly.  She took a moment to gather herself before whispering, “My dreams are personal and private.  Go find your own.”

            “You’re adorable when you’re enraged,” he said, raising a hand as it looked like he was about to get punched.  “Look, I don’t pick my dreams.  I’m guessing you don’t either.  I have no idea what’s going on.  Want some popcorn?” he asked, holding the small bowl towards her.

            Jenna started to take a piece, but paused and snarled quietly, “Oh no, you’re not getting past me by being nice and reasonable.  Stay out of my dreams.  Those cities are mine,” and she started to storm off.

            “Wait,” he said.

            Jenna paused and looked at him, “What?”

            He held out a hand, “I’m Cooper.”

            She slapped his hand away and stomped off.  Cooper grinned, watching her depart as he munched on more of his popcorn.

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

            “You look like death warmed over, only worse,” said Kelly as she savored her mug of freshly made pumpkin spice tea.

            “Thanks,” Jenna grumbled.  “I didn’t get any sleep last night.”  She punched the buttons on the coffee machine.  It made a whirring sound for a moment, clunked ominously, and turned off.

            “You killed it,” said Kelly.

            “It deserved nothing better,” said Jenna.  “Who needs coffee anyway?”

            “You do,” said Kelly, patting her on the shoulder.  “I’ll call Cooper.”

            “Who!?” Jenna yelled.

            “He’s the building repair guy,” said Kelly.  “What the hell are you so worked up about?”

            Jenna wasn’t listening, she was banging her head on the broken machine.

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

            Jenna was so tired that night that sleep came almost immediately.  After a series of flickering images she found herself once more she standing naked and gigantic over the world.  It was with a sense of impending frustration that she headed towards the nearby skyline.  Nor was she wrong in her assessment, as she spotted Cooper leaning against one of the biggest skyscrapers.  She flipped him the finger, and started to walk away.

            “Hang on,” he called out.  “Since we keep getting tossed together, and neither one of us is getting what we want, how about sharing?”

            “I don’t share,” she snapped, still walking.

            “Okay, you play and I’ll watch,” he said with a big smile.

            “I am not performing for you!” she raged, spinning around.

            “Would you rather that I play and you watch?” he suggested.

            “Augh!  No,” she said, “just go away!”

            “But the streets are absolutely packed with screaming little people,” he noted, gesturing before him.  “So are the buildings,” he added, thumping the one next to him.  “There’s a train station down there,” he continued, pointing to the left.  “You should see them packing into each car.  It’s got to be like sardines.  People pressed against the windows and the doors with no place to go.”  He beckoned to her, “Just come on in.  I won’t do anything.”

            “Bullshit,” she snarled.  But it had been so long, and the ache was deep.  She turned back and headed towards him, not in her usual style, crashing carelessly through buildings, but keeping to the streets.  Under Cooper’s scrutiny she was keenly aware of every swerving car and tiny shrieking person crushed beneath her bare toes.

            Cooper carefully kept his eyes on her face.  He knew the moment she spotted the train station.  Her eyes widened a little, and she moistened her lips.  One of the heavily loaded trains started to pull away with hundreds of terrified little people chasing alongside, trying to clamber onto the slowly moving cars.

            “It’s a shame to let them get away,” said Cooper in a musing sort of way.  Jenna’s heart was pounding.  She felt the same thing.  All those helpless little men and women.  At any other time she would have seized that train and lifted it from its tracks.  She rubbed her fingers together, remembering how it felt, the surge of power, the raw delight that comes from indulging in cruel lusts.

            Without thinking about it Jenna slid her bare toes forward into the tracks, blocking the progress of the train.  Its horn hooted wildly.  Sparks flew from its tiny wheels as it tried to brake.  The unbidden thought came into her mind that Cooper’s thick cock would probably be able to fill to bursting one of the heavily laden passengers cars.  The image of the tiny people crunching and bursting under its assault sent a wave of heat coursing through her body.  Her eyes flicked up at him, wondering if she was blushing.  But his eyes were unfocused, gazing towards her hips.  Then she did blush, realizing that he had another fate for those trains in mind.  Her inner muscles clenched at the thought of how incredible it always felt to fuck a train or a plane absolutely crammed full of helpless little men and women.

            Cooper’s eyes slowly came back into focus.  He shook his head a little, looked into her eyes and smiled.  “There’s enough train for both of us,” he said softly.

            Jenna nodded.  He was leaving it up to her.  She debated with herself for a moment, but her needs were paramount.  She wanted to play.  Bending down she wrapped her massive fingers around the lead car, and effortlessly lifted it from the tracks.  One-by-one each of the cars rose with it, the whole chain wobbling as literally hundreds of helpless little people rained down within, slamming off the seats and luggage racks.  She glimpsed the chaos inside, and licked her lips.  She wanted them.  All of them.  She wanted to crush them.  She wanted to fuck them.  But Cooper was watching her.

            So she slowly walked towards him, holding the trains close, feeling them sway and bump against her bare breasts.  The lower cars swung with more energy, slapping between her thighs.  Cooper stood stock still as she approached.  She couldn’t help but compare the length of the cars to the size of his manhood, and she wondered what the people in the cars down there were thinking, seeing her aching pussy on one side, and his throbbing hardness on the other.

            “So, what now?” Jenna asked.

            “Well,” said Cooper.  “How about if we BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ…”

            Jenna woke up, and promptly smashed her alarm clock to little pieces.

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

            “Are you okay?” Kelly asked, as she sniffed at her blueberry tea.  “You look like you’re ready to kill something.”

            “Is it that obvious?” Jenna grumbled.  The coffee machine had a sign on it that read, “Sorry, I’m out of order.  But soon I’ll be back, and better than ever!”  There was a comic of a little repair guy beating the daylights out of some machine with a hammer.

            “Try the chamomile tea,” said Kelly.  “It’ll help calm you down.”

            “Nothing can calm me down,” said Jenna.  But with no other option, she grabbed a bag from the box on the counter.  Tossed it into her mug and filled it with hot water, letting it steep.  She lifted it and gave it a taste, making a face.

            “Nice, isn’t it?” said Kelly cheerfully.

            “It’s utter crap,” said Jenna.  “I want my fucking coffee.”

            “I’m sure Cooper will have it fixed soon,” said Kelly.  “How about if we go to the mall after work?  There’s a place with some international coffees.  I’ll treat you to a small bag of something you can make at home until this crisis is over.”

            “I need a new alarm clock, too,” said Jenna.

            “We can do that too,” said Kelly.

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

            When Jenna got home she didn’t know what she was hoping for or expecting.  Part of her was looking forward to drifting off to sleep.  Part of her was dreading it.  Maybe she wouldn’t have that dream tonight.  It was odd to have so many vivid nights in a row, even ignoring the ridiculous experience of meeting Cooper there.  Nevertheless, she needed to doze off.  So she got undressed and climbed into bed.  Sleep came on quick wings.

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

            Once more he was waiting for her.  That was getting annoying.  Jenna needed to come up with a way of getting into one of these dreams before him.  She didn’t spot him until she was close to the city.  He was crouching down next to one of the shorter skyscrapers.  She wove her way between the buildings, enjoying the messy crunching of little cars and people.  But her attention was soon diverted, because the top of the building was absolutely seething with tiny people.

            It sported a wall around the roof, one high enough to keep in the multitudes that Cooper had poured there.  The two exits showed clear signs of destruction, giving the little men and women no route of escape, unless they cooperated to lift each other over the wall.  But that wasn’t the most distracting thing about this arrangement.

            The building was shorter than a lot of the others around it, only rising about hip high.  It was a detail that made Jenna tingle inside as she paused by the southwest corner.  It was impossible not to compare the proximity of her pussy to all those helpless little men and women.  Nor was the difference in scale lost on the crowds, which tried in vain to surge away from her approach, with people climbing wildly over each other.  Cooper was grinning mischievously.

            “Okay, you bastard,” she growled at him.  “What are you up to?”

            Cooper blinked innocently, “I thought up a little game for us,” he said.  “I wasn’t sure that I got it right until you got here.  But I think this will work just fine.  That is, if you’re up to it.”

            “Just get to the point,” Jenna snapped.

            “Fair enough,” he said, and he stood up.  His cock was thick and erect, looming over the frightened people, who tried to clamber away from him now.  Stepping forward, he nuzzled the northeast corner of the skyscraper between his thighs, leaving his massive balls swaying ever so slightly above the now absolutely shrieking mob.  “Now you come forward,” he said, gesturing to her.

            Jenna frowned and stepped forward.  The two faces of the building kissed her inner thighs.  She felt some of the texture of the windows.  Her inner muscles tensed as she sensed the impact of all those screaming voices against her sensitive nether lips, which hovered about ten feet above the heads of the people below.  There was a narrow section between the two of them where the trapped people had a view of the sky.  They were all desperately trying to get there.

            She licked her lips before she spoke.  “Now what?” she asked in a calm voice.

            “Now we play the game,” said Cooper, leaning forward a little, his eyes gazing into hers.  “Who can resist the longest?  All those tiny, helpless little people underneath us.  We both know how they feel.  We’ve both played with them, I can see it in your eyes.  How long can you stand feeling them so close to where you want them?”

            “I can stand it longer than you, mister,” Jenna growled.  “But even as she said it, she felt a huge dollop of nectar drip from her aching pussy onto the packed tinies beneath her.  She must have betrayed herself somehow, because Cooper chuckled.

            “I’m not sure that’s fair,” he said.  “Trying to drown those puny little people.  I’m afraid you have the advantage over me.  Though I am trying,” and he glanced down.

            Jenna followed his gaze.  A bead of precum wavered on the tip of his thick manhood.  It wobbled a bit too far forward, trickling over his glans and down the front of his shaft.

            “I’m going to win this,” said Jenna.

            “And how are you going to do that?” asked Cooper.

            “Two ways,” she explained.  “First,” and leaning forward she braced herself against him, lifting up on her toes to make sure her vulva didn’t press down on the screaming hordes below.  Cooper’s eyes widened as she kissed him forcefully, pressing her lips tight to his, her tongue seeking entry into his mouth.  He leaned into it too, and they both kissed long and passionately, their tongues entwined, tasting each other.

            When she broke the kiss Jenna made a point of licking her lips again.

            Cooper brushed his fingers through his hair and took a breath.  “Okay, that was really nice, but I don’t see how it’s going to help you win. So what’s the second way?”

            “This,” said Jenna, and reaching down she curled her fingers around his hard cock.  Squeezing firmly she pressed down, grinding his balls into the squealing crowds below.  Little bodies burst and smeared, messily.

            Cooper’s eyes closed for a moment, lost in the pleasurable sensations.  When they opened again they were blazing.  Before Jenna could back off his arms reached around behind her, pulling her forward and pressing her down.  Hundreds of tiny arms and hands tried to hold off the descent of her huge, wet pussy.  But nothing could stop the immeasurable weight of her nether lips as she pressed down into that squirming mass.  Tiny bodies squirmed wildly for an instant before they started squishing into a hot, thick mess that oozed up around her clit.  Some of the tiny people were forced deeper into her, thrashing desperately against her cunt.  She groaned, and they both kissed again.  Her fingers gripping his cock, pumping it slowly, his hand scooping up a myriad of puny toys, which he pressed against her left breast.

            Jenna’s hips moved slowly as he caressed her ass with his free hand.  She lifted her pussy from the rooftop with a moist, slurping sound, purring as she felt more people tumbling beneath her.  She pressed down slowly onto them, trying to make them last, her juices flowing over their kicking, thrashing little bodies.

            Her lips curled into a grin as Cooper crushed people against her rock hard nipple.  With her free hand she clutched at some of the people between them, lifting them to his manhood.  His whole body stiffened as she trapped them between her palm and his throbbing shaft.  His hips moved, trying to fuck her hand, but she teased him, not given him any relief until he murmured, “please” into their kiss.

            Her fingers tightened, squeezing the tiny bodies, which beat in panic against the wall of cockflesh pressed against them.  As they were crushed she slowly smeared the thick, slippery mess up and down the length of his shaft.  Moving faster and faster as she ground her clitoris into the mass of people beneath her.  The building started to crumble, crunching and breaking between their thighs as their urgency mounted.  Jenna pumped Cooper’s cock with growing abandon, her eyes glazing over as she felt herself teetering on the edge of release.

            And then she woke up...

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

            “So, are you going to tell me what happened,” Kelly asked, as she bobbed a tea infuser up and down into her mug of steaming hot water.

            Jenna didn’t answer right away.  After screaming into her pillow for a solid two minutes, she took care of things.  She was too wound up to go through the day so utterly horny.  But even after cumming a few times and absolutely saturating her bedsheets, she was still on edge.

            The coffee machine had been replaced by a new model.  Jenna poked at the buttons looking over the options.  Some of the flavors weren’t activated yet, but presented intriguing options.  With a sense of doom she went for regular coffee and cream, and was pleasantly surprised when the machine delivered exactly what she asked for.

            “You need to get laid,” said Kelly.

            Jenna was taking a sip, and nearly slopped the drink over herself in surprise.  “And how the hell do you figure that?” she asked, testily.

            “I can see it in your eyes,” Kelly noted, serenely.

            “Well, that’s not it,” said Jenna.  “I need more sleep.”

            “Hmmm,” said Kelly thoughtfully.  “Okay, I can help with that.”

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

            The green tea was crap, but Jenna made it palatable with generous amounts of freshly squeezed lemon and honey.  There were also some anti-stress chocolate chip cookies that looked high suspect, but actually tasted pretty good.  She had washed all the linens, and opened a window to let cooler air into the room.  With that done she tried to relax in low light, taking little bits of her snacks and reading a book instead of her phone.  Her fingers kept reflexively hunting for the switch to brighten the paper pages.

            It wasn’t a very good book, which doubtless contributed to the waves of drowsiness that stole over her.  She barely had the energy to turn the light off, before she fell into sleep.

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

            As good as they had been before, no dream had never felt more lucid or vivid than it did at this moment.  Jenna strode across the tiny landscape, her colossal body hot with anticipation.  The tiny city sprawled out before her shook at her approach, and soon she heard the mingled screams of panic that stirred the fire of her lust.  But there was no sign of Cooper.

            At first this pissed her off.  But she quickly realized she had the entire metropolis all to herself.  For the first time in a while she could indulge herself at the expense of the numerous cars, buildings, and people.  That thought made her squirm, her hips slowly swaying as she caressed her naked body from her hips to her breasts, feeling the weight of her tits, the hardness of her nipples, before combing her fingers up through her long hair, letting it cascade down along her back and shoulders.

            It was a big city, and she was aching.  There was no need to hold back.  Jenna strode forward, right into the first line of buildings, kicking through them with contemptuous ease, savoring the way they shattered and crumbled beneath her toes and against her legs.  The terrified crowds on the other side tried to scatter as she burst through the wrecked high rises, scattering debris into the streets.  She turned towards the largest crowds and slowly walked towards them, each footfall crushing abandoned cars and slow moving people, crunching into the asphalt, leaving deep prints.  Just as she was about to plant her right foot into the trailing edge of the fleeing mobs, she swung her hips to the side and took a huge step.  Her toes slid a bit on the remains of the people caught underneath, but she steadied herself, standing over the bulk of the crowds below with her legs spread.

            Her feet didn’t block all possibility of flight, but in combination with the broken pavement it effectively trapped a substantial number of panic stricken little people.  Their terror mounted as Jenna braced herself on the skyscraper before her with one hand, before gazing down at the tiny people far below.

            “You have no idea how much I need this,” she purred, as she reached down with her free hand to caress her wet pussy.

            Her fingers slipped and slid across her distended nether lips, smearing around the copious mess of juices.  Droplets of her passion glistened on her vulva and inner thighs, some of the wetness raining down onto the churning mobs below.  She bit her lower lip at the sight of so many tiny people at the mercy of her arousal, and stroked herself harder, aching to drown them in a flood of her nectar.

            But there was no need to do it from such a vast height.  Jenna sank down, her free hand tearing through the building in front of her as she masturbated over the squealing crowds.  There was a moist, crunching impact from her knees pressing upon the bodies of scores of people unable to get out of the way.  She ignored those gaining freedom on the other side of her legs.  There would be plenty of time for them.  Her full attention focused on the multitudes beneath her.

            At any other time she would have teased herself, drawn out the moment to savor the incalculable power she enjoyed: chasing mobs, stomping cars, tearing down buildings.  But it had been ages since a dream allowed her to fully indulge in her lusts.  She yearned to feel these helpless men and women struggling inside of her, drowning in her cum, given whole and living to the savage strength of her cunt.

            Her fingers dipped down into the mass of little bodies, lifting them between her thighs so she could wash them over her pussy.  Tiny fists and feet hammered wildly against her folds.  The sound of shrill screams fed the sensations of absolute power.  Her wetness saturated them, soaked their clothing, matted down their hair.  Some caught pinned against her palm by the weight of others drowned in her cum.

            But Jenna needed more.  Her fingers pressed those little morsels between her nether lips and up into her cunt.  Helpless men and women flailed against the inner flesh of her colossal pussy, some even kicking and punching against her cervix.  Closing her eyes to concentrate on the unwilling caresses of her little fuck toys, she blindly reached down again and again, scooping up handfuls from the squealing crowds, fingering them into herself.  Some were crushed and broken against her folds.  Some were smeared like jelly against her clit.  She didn’t care.  They only existed for her pleasure.  They only had to survive long enough for them to cum all over them, to feel them break as she squeezed.

            When she opened her eyes they were slightly glazed with lust.  It took Jenna a moment to realize she was looking in on people inside of the building in front of her.

            “You should call your friends,” she purred.  “Some of them might be inside of me right now,” and parting her lips she licked the windows with the broad flat of her tongue.  “They’re squirming,” she panted, “and probably drowning.  But I don’t want them to end that way.  I want to crush the guts out of them,” and her eyes widened as she tensed a little, feeling the resistance of all those little men and women trapped in her cunt.

            Motion caught the corner of her eye.  Glancing to the left she spotted a metropolitan bus careening past a nearby intersection, crashing through cars and crowds in its headlong flight.

            “And I know just how to do it,” said Jenna.  “I’ll be back for you,” she promised, before rising back to her full height.  The mass of people inside of her pussy shifted around in ways that drove her wild.  Some of them slipped out, sobbing in terror as they clung to her nether lips, while others plummeted the distance of her legs to the pavement far below.

            She reached down to press the tiny people deeper into herself and strode quickly after the fleeing bus, swinging herself around the intersection, grinning as she spotted it.  Catching up to it took no effort at all.  She stepped past it, turned, and sat down hard, her ass crushing cars and people flat against the shattered pavement.  The driver slammed both feet onto the brake, and the bus skidded, it’s locked wheels jumping, finally coming to a stop just in front of Jenna’s towering nether lips.

            She licked her lips and picked it the finger-sized vehicle, enjoying the feeling of its passengers sloshing around inside as it tipped from one side to the other.  Bringing it up to her face she peered in at her prey.

            “You’re a little small for a proper toy,” she told them, her voice hammering against the bus so that it thundered and reverberated inside.  “But it’s been a long time since I’ve fucked a bus.  So too bad for you.”

            Parting her lips she kissed and licked her new toy, lolling her tongue around it, humming with anticipation.  The muffled screams of the people inside matched the frantic struggles of those trapped in her pussy.  With a soft growl she lowered the bus to her thighs and stroked it against her folds.  The driver clutched his wheel, his eyes wide and staring at the vast wall of pussy flesh battering and bashing the walls and cracking windshield.  He cried out as she used his bus to nuzzle a path between her vast nether lips, the headlights and interior illumination coming on automatically as her heavily scented darkness enveloped them.

            Inside was hellish.  The contorting bodies of countless men and women were plowed aside by the front of the bus.  The world upended, going nearly vertical as Jenna lifted to her knees so she could better play with her new toy.  Her huge fingers stirred the bus around in her pussy, smashing people between its windows and the slippery flesh of her cunt.

            She tossed her head back, groaning with pleasure, intoxicated with lust.  Basking in the panic of the city, and the feeling of tiny people being squished inside of her cunt.

            “Naughty of you to start without me,” whispered a voice in her right ear.

            Jenna froze, her bare breasts rising and falling, her face flushed crimson.

            “Just imagine all those helpless little men and women,” Cooper added. sofly.  “What a terrible thing it is you’re doing to them.  Fucking them to death.  Using them like little living sex toys.”  She felt the touch of his fingertips on the back of her hand, the one between her thighs.  He lightly caressed it as he continued.  “What chance do they have?  There’s nothing they can do to stop you.  Nothing they can do to keep you from fingering them to a pulp inside of your wet pussy.  All they can do is scream in terror, and drown in your cum.”

            For a moment Jenna writhed with indecision: torn between pushing away from Cooper, punching him, or pouncing him.  Her heart pounded as the seconds ticked by.  Her hand moved, shrugging off Cooper’s caress.  She laid her fingers on his, and pressed them against her folds.

            “Make yourself useful,” she growled.

            He chuckled quietly.  His fingers stroked her vulva, crushing some of the luckless people trapped in her folds, smearing the mess around her clit, before he pressed his fingers into her, flicking the bus around.  His free hand reached up, cupping dozens of tiny people against her heavy breast, letting them batter themselves against her rock hard nipple.

            Jenna groaned and pressed back against him, feeling the warmth of his naked body, the hardness of his manhood nuzzling her ass.

            Cooper whispered to her again, “Do you think the passengers are screaming?” he asked.  “They can see others getting squished to death as I grind their bus around inside of you.  Or maybe some of the windows have broken, and they’re struggling in the rising tide of your fuck juices.”

            Jenna squirmed, her hips moving as she rode Cooper’s fluttering fingers, “You’re a miserable bastard,” she said in a husky voice.

            “Mmm-hmm,” he replied, giving her neck a lick with his tongue.  His fingers stroked her heavy breast, carelessly breaking some of the tiny men and women.  Jenna clutched at his hand, pressing it harder, her senses reeling from the shrieks of their little toys as they were mercilessly crushed against her tit.

            It was more than she could bear.  With a snarl Jenna spun around in Cooper’s embrace, her eyes blazing as she shoved him backwards.  He crashed down upon crowds and cars, his shoulder pulverizing most of a building.  She scooped up handfuls of people, and cupped them around his cock and balls.  They beat in terror against his hard flesh, and his fingers curled into the pavement, shattering it.

            Brushing her hair aside Jenna dipped down and bathed his manhood with her tongue and lips, capturing enough tiny people in her mouth to slather them up and down his length.  She felt his hardness throbbing against her tongue, and smiled at the way he groaned as she slowly crushed some of the little people against him.

            Her long hair fluttered around her face as her head bobbed up and down, smearing tiny people against Cooper’s gigantic cock.  But her own need mounted too, the squirming inside of her pussy mingled with the shifting bulk of the bus was driving her crazy.  She piled more screaming little people up and around his towering manhood, and climbed on top of him.

            Cooper stared up at her, knowing what was coming.  He licked his lips, his hands reaching up to caress her thighs as she straddled him.  Those helpless little people in her folds looked down at a looming mass of cock flesh, rising like a tower beneath them.  While those stuck by saliva to the head of Cooper’s hardness cried out in panic at the sight of a vast, wet pussy hovering over them.

            Jenna sank down slowly until she felt the tip of Cooper’s hardness stroking against her vulva.  She looked into his eyes and deliberately teased him, lightly kissing his glans with her nether lips, smearing around some of the struggling little men and women.

            But the ache was too deep, their need too great.  Even as Cooper lifted his hips, Jenna pressed down onto him.  His thick cock penetrated her cunt, plowing viciously into the packed mass of people.  Some rolled around his flaring head, but most piled up into a squirming mass of humanity.  He felt the bus, and knew the people inside were being tossed about from the impact.  The driver screamed as the front crashed through bodies and into Jenna’s cervix.  The thin metal frame crumpled as Cooper’s cock crushed it, squishing the people inside, their remains oozing through the wadded up mess.

            Jenna purred and slowly ground her cunt down onto Cooper.  They both felt the moment the bus broke.  Now they focused on the combined struggles of countless little people caught between them as they fucked.

            “If you wake up, I’m going to rip your balls off in the real world,” she vowed.

            “Not a chance,” Cooper panted.  “I got some sleep aids,” and he groaned as he stirred his cock around inside of Jenna, smearing tiny people against her cunt into a thick mess that made everything even more wet and slippery.

            She rode him hard, her breasts bouncing, her hair flying around her shoulders.  Cars and people in the streets were tossed around as the pavement lurched and cracked.  More cracks raced up the faces of the nearest buildings, and the people inside held on for dear life, trembling in terror at the sensation of everything swaying and bouncing.

            Cooper grinned up at her.  Jenna snorted and pushed over one of the buildings onto him.  His cock jerked and bucked in her pussy as he laughed, brushing away the rubble.

            “Is that how it is?” he asked.

            “You’re a fuck toy for my dreams,” she snapped.

            “Let’s make the most of it then,” he said.

           Sitting up he curled his arms around her and hugged her close, her soft tits pressed tight against his chest.  And with his cock still buried deep in her cunt he swung them both to the side.  Their colossal bodies crashed through rows of buildings and over the adjacent streets before smashing through another city block.

           Somehow their lips found each other, and they kissed passionately as they fucked, their hips moving together, churning the tiny people into a gooey mess, until finally rolling to a stop with Cooper on top of Jenna.  For several seconds the sound of crashing structures filled the air with thunder, before the screaming of the crowds could be heard again.  Both of them dragged their fingers through the streets, spilling a multitude of struggling little people between them.

           He pressed his body against her, felt the combined panic of countless tiny men and women caught between her tits and his chest.  There were people struggling between their hands as their fingers entwined.  Jenna smirked as she used her free hand to toss several people into her mouth, parting her lips to show them on her tongue.

           Cooper growled and kissed her hard.  His hips moved urgently, pounding his thick cock in and out of her cunt, turning the tiny people inside of her into a puree.  Their tongues played with equal savagery, savoring the terror of their little morsels before they burst like ripe berries.

           Jenna screamed into their kiss as her orgasm swept through her like wildfire, igniting every inch of her body.  She heard Cooper growl, and felt his cock jerk as he came inside of her, pumping cum into the remains of the tiny people they fucked to death.

           When they broke the kiss they were both panting.  Jenna rolled her hips, trying to stir Cooper’s cock inside of her.  He obliged, and they both tensed as they felt the incredible mess they had made.

           “I could get addicted to this,” said Cooper.

           Jenna nodded, and reaching up pulled him down into another kiss.

           “Does this mean you’d like more?” he murmured against her lips.

           Grasping him with her arms and legs and rolled them both over, crashing through more buildings.  She rose up over him, combing her fingers through her hair, tensing her inner muscles around his still hard cock.

           “Why, do you want to stop?” she asked.

           “Fuck, no,” he said.  “But we’re going to need more toys…”

 

---@---  ---@---  ---@---

 

           Kelly smiled serenely as she indulged in some hot chocolate.  “Whatever you needed, it looks like you got it,” she said.

Jenna snorted as she pushed the buttons on the coffee machine.  It whirred pleasantly, and gave her a perfect cup of coffee.  “You have no idea,” she said, smiling as she took a sip.

           “What are your plans for tonight?” Kelly asked.

           “How about dinner?” said Jenna.  “There’s a new Thai place I’d like to check out.  Do you think a mile is too big?”

           “Too big for what?” asked Kelly.

           “Oh, nothing,” said Jenna.  “Just thinking aloud.”

 

...end...