- Text Size +

[This is a teaser: Read more on https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21572194]

[Thank you for encourageing authors]

 

“I was an experiment, okay? It’s not my fault!” I blurted out after being pushed away from the stage. God knows how drunk I was. That big bouncer working for the Mighnight strip club didn’t like me to be there. “And I’m rich, so, get the fuck out of my way!” I added, not really careing of the consequences of my words.

“You’re just a freak, little man.” He said, looking like he would kill me. He dashed forward and grabbed my right leg and easily lifted me up in the air, upside down and walked in the strip club towards the exit. He was interrupted by a cuter blonde stripper serving drinks at a table.

“Bob, leave him alone, he tips well.” She said in a sexy voice, trying o convince that stupid doorman to let me stay. The music was loud, all the men grunted and drank beer stupidely, watching the girl currently giving a pole dancing show.

“Fine.” He said, dropping me. I landed on the disgusting bar floor with a thud, next to the strippers huge clear plastic Pleaser platform high heels that had seen better days. I laughed and tried to get myself back up on my feet, standing up to my proud 12 inches tall. Yep, that’s my height.

I had a hiccup and a sudden need to throw up. I had drank half a beer and for me that was like a whole keg maybe. Damn real life, I hated it. I looked up at my giantess savior, she smiled down at me. I stumbled walked to her high heels while she was talking to the other customers and I kneeled. I kissed her feet and toes to thank her. She didn’t mind at all, she even thought it was funny. She then walked back to the bar, away, leaving me down there on the floor of the strip club. I just walked back to the stage, climbed one of the chairs and up the edge of the stage, where I sat, my back facing the show. Yup, 12 inches tall, 18 years old.

I was born like this, in vitro experiment from a private company trying to create humans with live cells. Experiment worked, I mean, most of my life was spent in that stupid laboratory with people taking care of me. Problem is, I never grew up. They raised me as a child, then a teen, then a young adult, but fuck, we’re in a free country aren’t we? So at 16 I sued them, and made a shitload of money, hundreds of millions maybe, I can’t even recall how much. They went bankrupt and had to stop all experiments and activities in there, everything wasn’t legal anyway. I am the one of the smallest human being on earth, not the only one, but certainly the richest. And I spent a shitload of money in strip clubs like that one. I had no goal, nothing to strive for, no qualities, no competences in anything. Can’t even pass easy math tests. I’m a good writer tho, when I am sober. You know.

Daisy was dancing at the pole, sexy girl, really. I turned and looked at her and ordered another half beer. The guy besides me looked at me.

“What are you looking at fuckface?” I asked him. He laughed and smashed my body on the stage floor, then pushed me away. I tumbled down near the pole’s base, laughing. I was used to be bullied and my cellular structure was so dense it was like trying to hurt a brick. Yeah, some even call me Brick. I sometimes call myself that. Anyway, I looked up, Daisy was looking down at me, half naked. She placed her huge red stripper pleaser platform high heel on my chest and stood on me full weight and twisted around the pole while standing on me. Then she acrobatically lifted herself up with the pole, freeing me from her normal human girl weight. I smiled and stayed there. She could trample me all she want, and she knew it. Daisy was one of my favorite stripper, she would always sit with me and talk sometimes when she wasn’t on the stage. Men laughed, tipped the woman, screamed, blurted stupidities, me I was just enjoying the view I had at this beautiful stripper while looking up from the pole base. She danced above me, sometimes teasing me with the sole of her huge high heels that smelled like dried beer and dirt. Then, her panties fell over me, they smelled like flowers. Grunts were cheering, the show was over. Daisy stepped away from the pole and winked at me then motion me to follow her. I clumsily got back on my legs and followed her backstage.

Daisy was a babe. Blonde, slender, sexy, curvy firm breasts, thin butt, long nails, pedicured hands and feet. She looked like a porn star with all the makeup. We stepped backstage, other girls were there, in sexy lingerie and heels, preparing for their own show at the pole. There was Tina, Crystal and Sunshine, probably not their real name, but at least hey were the names I knew them by. I’ll describe them later, for now, they were busy looking at themselves in the mirror and bitching about Zoe the on shift barmaid and a few other girls out there on the floor serving drinks and shooting at guys who would drink them from their boobs.

Daisy slipped her panties back on and sat at her mirror desk and lit a cigarette. She crossed her legs.

“What’s with that Bob guy, what an asshole.” I said. Girls laughed and said hi to me. They knew me of course, I was a regular customer.

“He’s new. Give him a break.” Said Daisy, puffing on her cig and topping the ashes in the ashtray next to her cellphone. I walked to Daisy, standing next her huge red 6 inches high heel shoe that was dangling. Un gently unstrapped it and pulled on it, it was heavy, almost as big as me, it fell on the floor beside me. Daisy readjusted her sitting position. I walked under her bare foot and grabbed it like a hug, face first into her soft humid wrinkled creamy stinky sole. I inhaled deeply in her foot smell and she just playfully pressed down on me. My back was arced backwards. Daisy lowered her toes on my face. I licked the underside her toes while she chatted with the other girls. He toes smelled like her shoe, and like lotion, and cigarette, and foot sweat. Daisy’s body odor was always perfect. I licked her toes, my small tongue going all around them, under them, over them, using my hands to help me. Daisy sometimes looked down at me without much care, she just enjoyed her foot massage like usual.

When I was done, I pulled a small towel on the floor and Daisy uncrossed her leg and placed her perfect foot on the towel. She crossed her other leg up and I removed her other shoe and resumed my smelling, licking massaging. The bar music was faded, Tina was called on the mic, it was her turn to dance. She looked down at me at Daisy’s feet and just before going on stage she said: “I want you under my desk as soon as I’m done, Brick.” I nodded, and continued licking Daisy’s feet.

“Are you drunk?” asked Crystal.

“Yup.” I answered. We laughed. I loved my strippers, I loved this place, this stripper club. Only one person knew that I owned it, and it was my trusted manager Shelly. As a matter of fact, I’d have to talk to her about the new guy she hired.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

[This is a teaser: Read more on https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21572194]

[Thank you for encourageing authors]