- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: This is a original fictive story. Any similarities between the characters in this story and real people as well characters from other media is purely accidently

You wake up with the sun shining through the window on your face.

Blinking you take in the sight of your blanket. For a rare occasion it wasn't lying heavy on you thanks to the fact that you awoke at hour normal size.You hear some rustling at your side and with a short look you accept that this won't last.

 
Linn looks at you with her jade green eyes amused, her wavy long red her framing the smooth features of her face, her lips sporting that enchanting smile of hers.

 

“You didn't shrink last night?” she asks while she skids closer to give you a gentle kiss which gives you a tingling feel over your entire body before she pulls back.
“Let's fix that.”

 

She throws the blankets aside, revealing her black silky nightgown, hugging her body and her big firm breasts, and her nearly transparent laced panties of the same color. You yourself slept naked. No point to put any Pajamas on when you shrink out of them most of the time.

 

Linn climbs over you, her smooth legs on each side of your hips, her crotch hovering over your cock.

You look up to her face, which is nearly hidden behind her boobs and let your gaze wander down, taking in every detail of her frame till you look at her panties, through which you can make out the carefully trimmed landing stripe.

Remembering all the times you slept atop of it, your blood starts to rush towards your crotch and your cock starts to get hard.

You feel how you shrink a bit. Not much though and you are still roughly a head taller than Linn but enough for her to take notice.

 

 

“Someone is eager to become tiny,” she teases and starts rubbing her crotch against your slowly growing penis while bending over you, her breasts swinging just a bit.

 

“I'll make sure you're not cumming till you shrunk all the way down. Maybe you we set a new record.”

 

The last part was merely a whisper but it made you groan with lust. Linn admitted months ago that she wanted to see if she could make you shrink so much that you could crawl inside of her nipple. You never shrunk to that microscopic size yet but she managed to set the limit you would shrink down smaller several times already.

Something that should frighten you but with her, you are more than willing to explore these possibilities.

Your penis is now fully erect and she stops rubbing her panties against it and leans back to take off her night gown, revealing her breasts and her perky nipples for you.

You guess that you are somewhere the same size as her now as she grabs your hands guides them towards her chest.

 

“Come on. I know how much you love to play with my tits.”

 

You do as she wants and she starts to moan as you massage her breasts and nipples, her breasts getting bigger in your hands as you shrink further.
After several minutes she  gestures you to stop and glides down your body in order to lick your hard cock. She makes a satisfied sound as she licks your precum from the tip and lets her tongue dance over your shaft, using her saliva to making your cock wet and slippery before she puts it between her tits, nearly burying it at this point.

 

“What would you say, if you stay horny and shrunk all the day without growing back today?” Linn asks.

“I want to go through the day with you inside of me, humping my G-spot as many times as you can.”

 

You nod and start to groan as she starts to massage your cock with her breasts, your penis getting buried more and more between them.

You moan as wave after wave of pleasure and the tingling sensation of your own shrinking wash through your body and you come closer and closer towards climaxing but Linn stops massaging your cock just in time and crawls up towards your face, now with a considerable less effort, to kiss you again, her large tongue invading your mouth.

 

You are only half her size as Linn breaks the kiss, a spit trail hanging between you two for a second, and she guides her chest towards your head, each breast now bigger than you head, and you start sucking on her nipple.

 

Linn holds you tight as you continue to shrink, her nipple getting bigger in your mouth and soon you reach the size of a baby.
Holding you, she lays on her back and gently puts your head between her massive and soft breasts, stroking through your hair.

 

“We are soon at the good part.” Linn giggled.

“You know, I wouldn't stop you if you would jerk yourself off to give yourself a break after you came. Of course I would shrink you further after you recovered but there is no point, is ther? You want to shrink. As much as you want to cum, you want get smaller even more. And you want me to use your lust to shrink you, right?”

 

You look at her face through the valley between her breasts, your hard penis rubbing on her skin and aching for release, and after a short moment you nod.Linn grins happily and grabs her breasts from the sides.

 

“Then shrink as much as you like. Shrink and let me take care of you.”

 

She presses her breast against you and massages your dwindling frame with them, making your lust grow further and shrinking you even more.

She stops when you are smaller than a action figure and picks you up with one hand while sitting up, removing her panties with her free hand and wraps them around you.

You notice the damp spot and the smell of her own arousal, as she places you between her legs with clear view on her glistering pussy. Her lips and the clit swollen with excitement, ready to devour you.

 

But you know that this won't happen just yet as Linn is about to give you a show only you you could watch and only she would give you.

 

Pinching her nipple with her left hand, Linn sticks the finger of her right into her mouth and sucks on it till it is completely wet, while looking down on you. She lets her finger glide between her  breasts and over her stomach, leaving a wet trail behind on her skin towards her crotch and only stops at her landing stripe to stroke the trimmed hair for a moment while you are watching and then directs her hand further down to her pussy.

She starts to massage her clit with her middle finger and rubs the lips of her pussy with ring finger and pointer finger, the smell of sex filling the air and it becomes increasingly harder not to grab your throbbing cock and jerk into the the fabric of Linn's panties.

 

Your point of view gets slowly lower, Linn's finger and pussy getting more massive for you and you struggle to keep your head  above the fabric as she keeps pleasuring herself, her lustful moaning rumbling like the voice of the goddess she now is to you.

 

You shrink even more and can't hold onto the rim of the panties anymore and are gliding inside of them but luckily for you, the transparent fabric still allows you to watch Linn masturbate until she cums, squirting onto the panties with you inside, drenching them and you in her juice.

 

She bends over you, the mountainous breasts swinging far above you and her finger fish you out of the panties, holding you between thumb and pointer and raises you up along her titanic body with a short stop at the height of her nipple which are now just a bit bigger than you are, before raising you further up to her face.

 

“Almost there,” Linn's voice boomed despite her speaking softly.

“And you are still hard. You might really shrink smaller than ever before.”

 

Linn lowered you in front of her lips, her giant tongue slipping out between them towards you, licking you whole with the tip alone.

You offer no resistance as she places you on the tongue and you are pulled into Linn's cavernous mouth, starting to roll you around in it and sucking on you like a piece of candy, till you finally cum, collapsing relieved and exhausted as Linn lets you slide out of her mouth into the palm of her hand.

You look up the colossal frame of Linn's face and realize that you indeed shrunk smaller than ever before, her giant eye hovering above you.

 

“Oh my god,” she whispers.“You are so tiny! Not even a centimeter anymore.”

 

You keep lying on her hand and looking at her eye, the iris seeming more like a pool of jade and you hear her breath, which becomes irregular.

It is not hard for you to guess that she started to masturbate again, you shrunken form clearly turning her on and after some time of recovery your penis grows hard again, thogh you don't get smaller anymore.

 

“Looks like that is your limit for now. But we are getting closer. Now, are you ready to spend the rest of the day inside my pussy?”

 

You nod, even though you don't know if she can see it and a single finger comes at you, glistering with her juice making you stick at the tip of it.

She lifts you down slowly towards her crotch, spreading the lips of her pussy with her free hand and guiding you inside her love tunnel, until she sticks you to one of the fleshy walls.

 

But even with the heavy slime of her juice, the musky air and the fact that you were more than twice the size last time you were in her, you have no problem to make your way to her G-point, stroking and kissing it.

A satisfied moan vibrates through the walls of her pussy, as the lips close and leave you in the darkness inside of her but you don't care as you start rubbing your hard cock against the G-point.

 

Linn goes on with her day, every moment aware as you stroke, kiss and humping her G-point, cumming several times.

And you both couldn't be happier.