- Text Size +

“3 shots in the beginning, I think I recall hearing 2 after that, and now 8 more. That’s 13 out of 24. If Peeta is still alive then there are 9 more tributes trying to kill me. At least I made it more than halfway.” Katniss talked to herself as she climbed through Mia’s massive boobs. 

The heat and sweat from the Giantess’ squishy flesh helped the girl make it through the cleavage. Katniss was able to grab a hold of Mia’s brown hair and climb up it. Unfortunately, the strand came loose and swung her around to the front of Mia’s face. The Giantess slept with her mouth partially opened and her hot breath was right at the tiny’s level. Each breath sucked and pushed her with ease. Katniss couldn’t hang on forever so she made a leap onto the woman’s glossy lips. Mia took another deep inhale and flung the girl. 

“Great, being eaten alive was my number one choice of death.” She said sarcastically. 

“I think it’s quite cozy in here.” A woman replied, hiding behind some massive teeth. 

She then ran at Katniss with a white shield and sword in hand. Katniss jumped out of the way and dodged her attack. The squishy inner cheek lining made fast movements very difficult. Katniss couldn’t fight back so she ran to the back of Mia’s throat hoping to find a weapon of some kind. 

“You’re done for.” The crazy woman laughed. 

Katniss dodged another strike as the sword sliced into the red gums. Being wedged into the flesh, the woman couldn’t pull it out. But in trying, she started something she couldn’t stop. Pools of saliva built up around the inside of the mouth. Katniss, quick thinking, grabbed the sword and pushed the other woman back. The naked woman gave one last expression of utter shock and fear as Mia swallowed. Waves of saliva scooped her up and sent her plummeting down the throat to be digested. The sword became loose at the tail end which also sent Katniss down Mia’s throat. Luckily, she wasn’t part of the gulp and remained in the esophagus. Right above her was the trachea and she could hear it like a wind tunnel each breath. As she walked back up the throat, a very distinct grumble filled the tunnel with a long moan. 

“Shit.” Katniss said now in a sprint. 

As she approached the trachea, there was a bow with arrows tied into the flesh. She made a quick decision and went for the bow. The moaning vibrated her surroundings and began to get louder and louder. As soon as she unhooked everything, Mia had woken up and rolled onto her back. The Giantess purred in pleasure until releasing a massive gasp and moan. Katniss made a risky move and jumped into the airstream, riding it all the way up and then out Mia’s mouth. The tiny girl ended up soaring through the air and hearing another cannon go off. Although, the shot wasn’t for her. Katniss flew until finally landing on a massive and soft boob. It was a miracle, and even better, she still had the bow and arrows.  

When Peeta left Katniss, he headed straight into the forest of pubic hair. He had never seen anything like it before. The further he traveled, the more aroma filled his nose. The musky scent of Mia’s womanhood went straight to his hormonal brain. The same applied to everyone else too. Peeta pushed through the pubes and came upon two other tributes. The woman was on her knees blowing the man’s massive hard-on. She smiled and locked eyes with Peeta while slowly pulling out a knife. Unexpectantly, she used it on the man she was blowing. He grunted, spraying his cum all over her face before falling backward and dying. 

“Satisfying finish, don’t you agree handsome? You can call me Suki.” She said with a cute but evil smile.

“What is wrong with you?” Peeta said backing away.

“Speak for yourself. You’re as hard as a rock. Don’t you want to get it wet, just a little?” 

Peeta looked down and flexed his dick. Suki dropped her knife and circled around him, teasing him as she walked. She slid her hands across and all over his body before reaching around to grab his dick. Chills spiraled down his spine as his hormones craved more. 

“See, you know you want me, don’t try to fight it.” She said kneeling down.

She stuck out her tongue and licked his sensitive skin all the way down to his shaft. Peeta couldn’t help himself but lean his head back in pleasure. Suki slid her lips over his head and massaged his dick with her tongue. She then leaned over and picked up the knife at the same time. The skin beneath their feet grumbled and then began turning sideways. Peeta quickly grabbed a pubic hair as the other girl slid and then fell off Mia’s body. A bunch of cannon shots fired. 

“That was a close one.” Peeta said sighing. 

He then continued down his path and after a difficult trip, he arrived at the Giantess’ slit. Her pussy was magnificent. Her plump lips traveled down between her legs. Peeta could follow the woman’s pubic hair all the way to her asshole. He would have to crawl between her thighs and cheeks, but it was his best chance. He then spotted another man further down in the direction he needed to travel. 

“Don’t worry about me. I am going to explore Mia. When else would you ever get the chance to do this?” He said laughing. 

“Okay, well I’ll see you later then.” Peeta replied tempted to explore with him but decided to go his own way. 

When the man reached the plump slit, he smiled bigger he had ever smiled before.

“I could never find the clit before. Well clit, here I come!” He yelled like a crazy madman diving into her soft lips. 

Peeta went on his way and crawled through Mia’s legs, finally reaching her anus. The skin was rougher and her asshole was tightly closed. Peeta pried his hand inside just as the woman rolled onto her back. She spread her legs which released her hole's grasp on his hand. He nearly fell before regaining his balance. He heard some distant moaning as her body purred in hormones. 

“I guess that guy found what he was looking for. I could use this to get inside.” He said getting his other hand in. 

Mia then lowered her hand and slid a finger between her wet lips. As she pressed down on her clit, she released a massive moan.... 

Read the end notes for the whole story and many more!

 

Chapter End Notes:

Read the rest of this chapter exclusively on my Patreon! 

Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-32010383 

Part 2: https://www.patreon.com/posts/32228202 

And here's a picture of Mia with the hidden tiny tributes on her

https://www.patreon.com/posts/32358970

 

On top of that chapter, with pledging, you also get full chapters of Moana from MoanaPenny from Big Bang TheoryRaven from Teen Titans, Clover from Totally SpiesElsa from Frozen, Ravin part 2 from Teen Titan, Claire Dearing from Jurassic World, Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon, Elizabeth Liones from Seven Deadly Sins, Katniss Everdeen from Hunger Games, Ahsoka from Clone Wars, Yennefer from The Witcher, Elsa from Frozen 2, Fiona, Black Widow 2, and two new ones each month!

You also get voting access for my original story and early releases. 

It's a fricken good deal if you ask me. So much content. Check it out!