- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Pre-Context: Every year since the rebellion, the Capitol forced 24 children into the arena and used hidden cameras to televise the events in order to both entertain the Capitol citizens and remind the twelve districts how they are completely at the Capitol's mercy. Only one tribute can win the games, with the exception of the 74th Hunger Games, where Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark of District 12 both won because of their joint attempted suicide. This year was the 75th, meaning, there was something special planned for the quarter quell. Two previous victors were chosen from each of the 12 districts and soon they would be fighting to their death. Katniss and Peeta were the two from district 12. Normally, there were hints or leaks to what the games were going hold. But this time, no one knew what to expect. (This story does not follow the same events used in Catching Fire)

“Ten seconds to launch.” A voice came through the intercom. 

Katniss and Cinna finished their hug knowing it was time to go. Katniss stepped into a glass cylinder which immediately closed and locked. A green mist then sprayed out by her feet causing her to panic. Seconds later, the young girl passed out on the floor while guards came in and took Cinna away. When she opened her eyes again, she was laying on a weird squishy substance. After rubbing her eyes, they adjusted and she could see that she was actually laying on someone’s bare skin. Specifically, a woman’s stomach. Looking one direction, there were two mountains leaning outwards with a valley in between, leading to what looked like the side of her face. The Giantess’ massive tits were breathtaking, Katniss had never seen anything like it. In the other direction, there was a short forest of pubic hair with legs that stretched for miles behind it. Plus, the sky wasn’t actually a sky at all, it was just a blue ceiling. Everything seemed as if she was dreaming. Katniss then focused on all the other tributes which had just woken up. They were all naked. 

“What the…” She mumbled realizing that she too was completely naked. 

The guy on her left whistled which caused some other guys to laugh. Each of them checked out the other females with a massive hard-on. Katniss was the youngest female there, her breasts were more firm and plump than the others. Mostly everyone was in their 20s and 30s except for Katniss and Peeta. They were also all previous winners of the games, so each of them were very fit and attractive. The men gawked at all the toned naked bodies. 

“This is the greatest games event ever!” A muscular man in his mid-20s cheered. 

“Fuck off!” Katniss sneered back at him.

She then looked around for Peeta and spotted him on the other side. In the center of all the tributes was the Giantess’ bellybutton. There were no weapons to be seen anywhere. 

“The games will begin in 30 seconds. Each of you has a chip inside your brain that allows us to see what you see. The image is then cast for the world to enjoy a fun and exciting show. The woman you are standing on is sleeping at the moment. Her name is Mia. She is unaware of all of you and does not have the ability to detect you. Weapons have been placed in specific locations. If you fall off or leave her body, you will be immediately terminated. Enjoy the games!” The announcer stated.

Everyone was dead silent as they thought about where they wanted to go. Katniss was closest to the side, limiting her directions to run.

*A horn sounds*

Everyone scatters except for five tributes who remain. Peeta is one of them as he fights another guy. Katniss gets confronted by the man she told to fuck off. 

“I’m going to start the games with some fresh meat.” He said with an evil smile. 

He leaped at Katniss tackling her to the ground. Their naked bodies rolled towards Mia’s side before coming to a stop. His superior strength brought him on top and his hard dick pressed against her soft belly while he held her down. Katniss knew she couldn’t win this fight, she needed to trick him.

“You’re so strong, wrestling you is kind of making me wet.” She said breathing heavily.

“Wait really? What about you and Peeta?” He said stunned by her remark. 

“That was just a show, you don’t actually think I like him do you? Here, feel for yourself.” She said lowering his hand down to her pussy. 

Katniss was actually turned by the older man and his hard dick poking her belly. When his fingers reached her lips, they grazed across her wet sticky juices. To sell the whole thing, she moaned in his ear from his curious touch. 

“Why don’t you taste it? I promise there’s more than enough to quench your thirst.” She whispered seductively.

The man smiled and lowered himself to face her pussy. Her lips were tight and glistened in the reflected light. They were hypnotic and the man couldn’t resist a taste. He stuck out his tongue and as soon as it hit her wet flesh, she wrapped her legs tightly around his head. 

“Ohh you feel so good, harder!” She screamed. 

The man kept going as Katniss squeezed even harder. She was enjoying it, but she was also suffocating him in her crotch. He eventually ran out of breath and started to panic. Her legs locked themselves in place, restricting any possible escape. He wasn’t able to break free so he used all his strength to stand up. Katniss’ naked body raised with him still attached to his face. Eventually, he was able to pry his fingers to his mouth for air. Katniss made a final strike with leaping off and kicking him backward. Being completely taking off guard, he stumbled back and fell off the side of Mia’s belly. A Cannon shot indicated that he had been eliminated. 

“That was a close one. At least I know I can use my body to my advantage.” She said. 

The young girl then ran back to Mia’s bellybutton. Peeta had won his fight as well and was standing near the bellybutton. A rope flew up and wrapped around him, pulling him down into the hole. Katniss began sprinting to her friend and when she got there, another cannon shot sounded. The hole was too dark so she couldn’t see who had won. After some agonizing seconds, Peeta stood up with the rope in hand. 

“Mind giving me a hand out of here.” He said feeling guilty for just killing another person. 

Katniss helped him out and then gave him a big hug. Their naked bodies collided and Peeta couldn’t resist his hormones. His soft dick grew and started poking into her pubic area, tempting her own desires for pleasure. The longer they held, the harder his dick became. It slid further down until the head grazed her still wet lips. Their young hormones wanted a climax.

“We need to go somewhere that will have weapons for us.” Katniss said still maintaining her hold. 

“No, we need to separate. I can’t think or fight properly if I am under your spell like this.” Peeta admitted forcing himself to think reasonably. 

He backed away from her and then turned his head as if he was looking at Medusa. 

“What do you mean?” She replied. 

“You need to use your looks to help get you to Mia’s head. Her hair indicates that you will most likely find a bow. With a bow, you are unstoppable. You’ll need this rope more than I will. I need to go to Mia’s bowels. As gross as it sounds, I can use her feces to camouflage myself which is my strongest skill. Together, I would be too distracted by your beautiful charm.” He explained handing her the length of rope. 

“Okay, I understand. Together, I would be too distracted by your charm as well.” She smiled hoping to see his smile one last time before they parted. 

“Meet me in her ass when you get your bow.” Peeta smiled before running down Mia’s abdomen. 

Katniss ran in the other direction, towards Mai’s mountains. She wrapped the rope around her shoulder so she didn’t carry it. She couldn’t believe how President Snow was using this woman’s body as a battleground. The closer she got, the more breathtaking the Giantess’ boobs were. She heard some moaning but couldn’t distinguish where it was coming from. As she walked in between the woman’s cleavage, the erotic aroma in the air became stronger. Then she noticed two tributes having sex at the base of Mia’s boob. They were going at it hard-core doggy style.

“Look who has come to join us for a threesome.” The guy said while continuing to thrust into the girl. 

“Ohhh I love threesomes!” She squealed in excitement....

 

Chapter End Notes:

Read the rest of this chapter and part 2 only on my Patreon! 

Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-32010383 

Part 2: https://www.patreon.com/posts/32228202 

And here's a picture of Mia with the hidden tinies on her

https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-32010383

 

On top of that chapter, with pledging, you also get full chapters of Moana from MoanaPenny from Big Bang TheoryRaven from Teen Titans, Clover from Totally SpiesElsa from Frozen, Ravin part 2 from Teen Titan, Claire Dearing from Jurassic World, Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon, Elizabeth Liones from Seven Deadly Sins, Katniss Everdeen from Hunger Games, Ahsoka from Clone Wars, Yennefer from The Witcher, Elsa from Frozen 2, and 2 new ones each month!

You also get voting access for my original story and early releases. 

It's a fricken good deal if you ask me. So much content. Check it out!