- Text Size +

Hello Everyone,

I decided to another commission story from Amber Collins. With her permission I am posting this story for free. If you want a commission story done let her know she does a great job communicating, sending you a sample and the price is worth every penny. This story is in her amazon store now. Here is her amazon store for other stories she wrote in the past. https://www.amazon.com/Amber-Collins/e/ ... t_ebooks_1

and here is her website too.

https://giantessamber.wixsite.com/sizelover

 

 

The main problem with living on Johnston Avenue was that the houses were so close together and the throughway so straight that everyone could see everyone else. This wasn’t ideal for people like Amber who valued her privacy, but it did offer entertainment because she often saw comical things out her window, especially on the weekends when those stumbling by were fueled by some sort of spirits. But tonight, as she lounged in her window, gazing out at all the couples and longing to feel that herself, she saw a pair that first saddened her, then made her blood boil. 

    It was Nick and Chyna. 

    She had a reason to hate them both, and as she sat there fuming, she wanted to run off and cry, but she couldn’t pull her eyes from them marching up Johnston Avenue, hand in hand.

    Chyna had been her childhood best friend up until three months ago. They shared everything, even roomed in college together. What separated them was social class, as Chyna came from a very well-to-do family and Amber came from a working-class family. This wasn’t an issue on most days, but the distinction was there. Where Amber always had a full-time job, Chyna was just a full-time student. When Amber scraped and pulled her money to go in half on the apartment, Chyna was able to write a check from daddy. Even their sizes weren’t fair.

    Chyna was a goddess in every sense of the word, standing at six and a half feet tall. She was big by even big standards. And Amber, well, Amber was small by small standards. She didn’t even reach five feet tall. Seeing the two of them was rather comical, and someone in college even joked that when God made them, he poured all his energy into Chyna and Amber got all the leftover skin and bones.

    But the one thing she didn’t have that Amber could claim was Nick. 

    True, Amber and Nick hadn’t been an item for long, but they clicked with one another and were nearly inseparable. She loved his body—he was well out of her league, standing at an even six feet tall. His ass was to die for! And although she never made it so far, he was carrying quite the package in his shorts . . . she saw that much when he went swimming with her one summer.

    But then three months ago, this fairytale fantasy went away. Chyna intervened, and she took the one thing that Amber wanted, the one thing she could’ve found elsewhere had she bothered to look. She took away her Nick.

    And now, seeing them down on the street filled her with fury, enough so that she wanted to beat her fists against the window. Amber knew that Chyna only lived a few houses up the street but lately was never home. They hadn’t talked in three months so she couldn’t be sure, but Chyna, being in the National Guard Reserve, had been away for a while. And since she hadn’t seen Nick, she thought maybe he went along with her. But now, watching them laugh, hold hands, and kiss—it was making her shake.

    Later that night, she went to bed, still fuming. But this passed, and by the next day it was all but gone. That was a good thing because no sooner did she wake up, step on the treadmill, did her phone ring. As she jogged, she put in her Bluetooth headset, her massive breasts bouncing up and down.

    “Hello?” she answered, not recognizing the number.

    “Hey girl!” said a very cheery voice on the other end.

    “Chyna?” Amber asked, slowing the speed to a walk.

    “Yeah, girl! How’ve you been?” 

    “Um, fine, I guess.” She was utterly confused of the purpose of this call.

    There was silence on the other end, as if Chyna were processing Amber’s sparse words. But then, she spoke, addressing the wedge that had been driven between them only three months ago.

    “Look, Amber, I’m really sorry about what happened. Truly, I am.”

    “You mean taking the only guy I ever wanted?” She had started to pick up speed again on the treadmill.

    “I know it’s hard to understand. But Nick and I have something special. He and I are far more alike than the two of you ever were.”

    Chyna’s words stung. “Is this why you called?” Amber asked.

    “Of course not, hun. I want to invite you over for dinner. I’ll be going out of town next weekend and I don’t know when I’ll be back. It would be nice to see you. To catch up.”

    It made Amber angry that she was actually agreeing with the Amazonian queen. They did go their separate ways, but was a guy worth losing a friendship? Amber didn’t like that they were letting the last three months overshadow their many years of friendship. Maybe this was exactly what Amber needed so that she didn’t feel so inadequate. Chyna could be a bit of a bitch, but right now she seemed willing to extend an olive branch.

    “Okay,” said Amber, and when she said her goodbyes and hung up, she had the suspicion she would come to regret that decision.

    The next evening after her shower and dressing, she put on her newest purple top, the one with the tight sleeves and tiny fringes. And as she was finding accessories, she slipped on two purple and gold bracelets, then turned to her jewelry box. Inside, she scooped out the little brown case and flipped up the lid, revealing a pair of gorgeous, purple earrings. These were a gift from her grandmother before she passed.

    Her grandmother had been a sweet lady and when she gave the jewelry to Amber, her hands shaking as she passed the tiny box, she said, “Now Amber, remember: These earrings will beat out any competition you have.” She didn’t really know what her grandmother meant, other than she could possibly be the fanciest dressed girl in a room, but she did like the sentiment. She slipped the earrings in, happy to see their shiny stones dangling.

    Chyna’s place was rather close so she walked, loving the feel of the cool evening air as winter approached. She should have worn a jacket but didn’t. Now, her hair was getting ripped aside in the wind. It should have been a warning to how the evening would progress, but Amber didn’t notice such things. When she knocked on the door and heard footsteps on the other side, she wasn’t prepared for who opened it, although in hindsight, she should have been.

    “Hey, Amber,” said Nick, stepping aside so she could enter. It felt so awkward, and between the cold wind and her embarrassment, her cheeks were growing flustered. Amber put her head down and stepped past him. He looked as handsome as ever and she felt a stirring first in her chest, and then in her pants. But before she could say anything, Chyna entered from the kitchen and wrapped her in a tight hug, one that smashed Amber’s large breasts uncomfortably.

    “Hey, girl!” she said, finally separating. Amber looked up at her—she was truly massive, only lacking in breasts. That’s where Amber excelled.

    “How have you been?” she asked, turning sideways to direct the question to both of them. With two people so tall, it was starting to make her feel a little self-conscious. 

    “We’ve been great,” said Chyna, sliding past so that she could put an arm around Nick. He just looked at Amber, chiseled grin turned up in a half-smile, as if he didn’t know what he should do or say. “C’mon, we’re starving.”

    Her house was nice, and it didn’t take long to realize it was actually their house—his pictures were everywhere, his clothes, shoes, even a living room charging station with two cords instead of one. Chyna and Nick led her into the dining room where she sat and talked to her friend from across the divider that led into the kitchen.

    “So you’re leaving again?” asked Amber, unsure of what else she could say.

    “Yeah. Next week. Not sure where yet. But I’ll be missing my Nick, that’s for sure.” She came back in, put fingers through his hair and gently pulled. The look they exchanged told Amber she’d just witnessed a minor prelude to games they often played in the bedroom.

    “I’m sure that’s tough,” said Amber.

    “It is,” answered Nick. “We hate these hiatuses, don’t we, babe?” 

    “Yes we do,” said Chyna. She kissed him, then returned to the kitchen to finish up. It was an uncomfortable few minutes while Nick and Amber simply looked at each other. Luckily, Chyna started to deliver massive plates of spaghetti, complete with garlic bread, salad, and even a bottle of red wine that Amber declined. She wasn’t much of a drinker and settled for a glass of water instead.

    Their conversation was light, but easy. Chyna was a bragger, something that Amber had once gotten used to but now found very offputting since she’d not been around her friend in so long. It was all very tiring and just as the dinner was winding down, Chyna entered the kitchen and made a discovery.

    “Oh no! We don’t have a dessert!” she lamented. It was rather over-the-top.

    “It’s okay,” said Amber. “Dinner was great.”

    “It’s not okay. I meant to pick up a cheesecake from GoMart and completely forgot. Nick, sweetie, be a dear and run out to pick one up?”

    “Uh, yeah,” he said. “Sure. I can do that.” Amber tried to tell them that it was okay but they insisted. He kissed Chyna on the cheek, grabbed his keys from the bowl by the door, then left.

    She sat down across from Amber, poured herself another glass of wine, and listened for his car to pull away. After that, it was as if her whole countenance changed. Her eyes focused on Amber’s looking her up and down like a mouse caught in a trap. It was dreadfully uncomfortable.

    “So I saw you last night. In the window. Checking us out . . .” She let her voice trail off, took a drag from the wine and let the statement hang in the air.

    “Yeah, I guess. I people watch at night.”

    “Uh huh. You were looking awfully hard at Nick.”

    “Was I?” Amber asked, though it was peppered with a moderate amount of sarcasm.

    “Oh yes. But he didn’t see you ogling him. Only me.”

    “I wasn’t ogling anybody,” she said, although this was a slight lie.

    Chyna stood, her body quite imposing. She brought her glass around and stood just in front of Amber. The shorter girl did her best to avert her gaze, but Chyna wasn’t moving on. Instead, she put a hand to her hip and said, “Don’t you realize he chose me? I’m what he wants.”

    “I don’t care.” said Amber, but her nose was stinging, just the same.

    “I think you do. And part of the reason I invited you over was to tell you this: Get over him. He’s not coming back to you.”

    Amber started to weep.

    “Look at me!” said Chyna. “Hell, look at you! Sure, you got those freakishly large boobs, but that’s not what matters. Height is everything, little girl. Do you think he’ll ever pick you over me?” She wanted to tell her that he loved her breasts, although Amber dared not say anything in that moment. Instead, she kept her head down, desperate to keep her eyes from being noticed.

    “Why are you saying these things? You’re choosing a guy over our friendship?”

    “Damn right I am. He’s amazing. Nick told me you two never slept together. Girl, you missed out! He’s a beast.”

    “I’m leaving,” said Amber, standing up. She didn’t have to take this verbal abuse anymore. 

    “Not going to stay for cheesecake?” she said, but when Amber turned back, sure that it had all been a joke, a misunderstanding, Chyna was sipping her drink, teeth stained red, and laughing at Amber’s expense. The short girl left, slamming the door behind her.

***

    She cried herself to sleep that night. As she tossed and turned, wondering why on Earth Chyna would attack her so fiercely, her phone began to buzz. Sleepy-eyed and frizzy-haired, she rolled over, looked at the screen, squinting her eyes to see the text in the dark room.

    Hey, it’s Nick. Can we talk?

    I don’t think there’s anything to say, Nick.

    There’s plenty to say. First of all, I don’t know what got into Chyna. That’s not like her . . . well, it’s sometimes like her. But I know she did a bad thing.

    It’s fine. Goodnight, Amber replied.

    Wait!

    She sent a series of question marks. 

    She’ll be gone tomorrow morning. Let me come by and see you. I’d love to just talk in person. Without her there.

    Without her there, Amber thought. What could he mean by that, other than its obvious message? Even though she should hate this idea, there was a part of seeing his words onscreen that made her all tingly. 

    Okay, can’t wait, she texted back. He responded with a smiley face emoji.

    She got back up and looked in the mirror at her naked breasts. Although she always slept in panties, she left the ‘girls’ to hang free. And as she stood there, she envied Chyna more than ever, and it wasn’t just because she had the man she wanted. It was also because she had size—the world was so different for people who were tall. If not for her breasts, Amber would be mistaken for a child.

    “I wish I was bigger,” she said to no one in particular, for who would hear her? Who would care?

    As the words left her lips, her eyes were drawn to the purple earrings, glittering there in the opened case on her dresser. They sparkled and seemed to be shining all the brighter after her words, as if, crazy as it sounded, it was a response. Amber lifted one of them out, felt its cool surface beneath her fingers, and then turned it back and forth, looking at her tiny reflection glinting off a thousand tiny surfaces. And for some reason, she found herself putting them back in. Giving the mirror one last look, turning her head left and right to see the earrings dangling, she went back to sleep, as if the shiny gems had given her the order in her mind.

***

    The next morning saw her more energized than ever before. She sat up, bed squeaking under her. She reached out to stretch and her right arm slammed right into the wall, fingers bunching up painfully. Normally she slept right in the center of bed, but apparently overnight she’d drifted closer to the side. 

    When she turned to plant her feet on the floor, it was immediately apparent that things had changed. Her knees were up higher than normal, as if she’d sunk down in the bed. It was a combination of this, and the fact that she’d increased in size. Her hips were burning but that was because her panties were cutting so deeply into her sides. She ripped the garment away and stood, fully nude. She was definitely bigger, and as she approached the doorframe, she realized she had to be around eight feet tall, as the seven-foot frame came up to her neck. 

    She looked in the dresser mirror, ducking down to see her face. The first thing she noticed was the purple earrings, now scaled to match her newly enlarged earlobes. But the second thing she noticed . . .

    While Amber always had nice breasts, they’d grown disproportionately to her body. Her fingers wrapped around the nipples and tweaked, loving the feel of them. And as they got firm and elongated, she felt a tingle between the legs. When she turned to go into the bathroom, her ass smacked painfully on the dresser, and that’s when she realized that it too had grown ahead of her body. She was shaping up to be quite the hourglass.

    “Chyna’s got nothing on me now,” she said to herself, still admiring her reflection. She was so tall now that the mirror only came up to her breasts when she stood upright. Amber could have spent all morning turning in front of her reflection, but the doorbell chime broke her from the reverie. She whirled around, moved to hide next to her bed, but she forgot about her current size and mowed right over top of her nightstand, crushing it beneath her knee. The lamp’s bump popped in a shower of sparks.

    Again, the doorbell. She knew who was on the other side of it but she wasn’t so sure he should see her in this current state. And she thought this as she was throwing on her now snug bathrobe—the one that used to trail the floor but now came to her knees. The cinch was incredibly tight because her new breasts couldn’t accommodate such a garment.

    “Hello?” Nick called from the front room. The door opened and she uttered small curse beneath her breath. Last night when she came in, broken and upset by Chyna’s words, she completely forgot to lock the door. And now, Nick was standing in her foyer, calling her name. “Look, Chyna can be a bitch sometimes. She told me what she said about her being bigger. I know she still likes you as a friend . . .”

    And then, just like that, her insecurity danced away. At the moment, she towered over Chyna by a foot and a half. So why was she cowering in the bedroom, like the tiny girl she was before?

    “I’m in here,” she called, then stood up straight.

    Nick entered the bedroom, looked first toward the bathroom, then to the bed, his eyes beginning at her crotch and finding their way up. He took a step back, for her presence was surely imposing. But as he met her gaze, his face softened, and his wonder turned into a grin. He couldn’t explain what he was seeing, but Amber knew he liked it.

    “Amber?” he asked, then his fingers reached up and stroked her bathrobe, as if he were touching something alien and foreign. “That’s . . . you, right?”

    She giggled, and the motion of her chest vibrating made him recoil his hand. “Of course it’s me, silly. Just bigger!”

    “How?” he asked, his arms dropping to his sides as if he were about to fall over.

    “It’s not really important, is it? Do you like?” She did a little twirl, and as the air hit her bottom, she realized that the robe didn’t cover it. When she made a full turn and faced him again, she could read it in his eyes. He’d gotten quite the show.

    “This is . . . amazing.”

    “We’ll I’ve heard height is everything. So tell me,” she said, then let the robe drop, her giant breasts spilling out. His eyes went wide. “Am I tall enough for you?”

    Nick didn’t ask for permission, he just reached up, took a nipple in his hand. Amber was nice enough to bend low, and when his lips latched on, she pushed the back of his head, keeping him there whether he wanted it or not. His moans were muffled, and as she let go, he switched breasts. The whole time, the couple was moving backwards, toward the bed, and when her calves brushed against her sheet, she sat down, the mattress bowing heavily in the center. Nick crashed with her, his head disappearing between her breasts. She closed them up and he licked, dragging his tongue between them, down her belly, and then the man was on his knees.

    She braced herself for what came next, and as she felt his tongue slither inside her, she spread her legs, wide enough to encompass the bed, and let him go to work. Nick was a master with his tongue—she only had experience with mouth-to-mouth but always assumed he knew his way around pussy. So she lay back, arms high above her head, massive body splayed out, and let him lick, suck and finger. When his lips drew around her clit, she was lost to the pleasure, and as she released her juices, he stood, dropped his pants, and climbed up on top of her.

    Amber looked down, and even at her massive eight-feet, his dick still looked enormous, throbbing with anticipation. He entered her and it still hurt a little, so big was his cock. Nick was having trouble finding a rhythm because he couldn’t prop himself up adequately. Her body was so much wider now, and with the boobs falling to the sides, he didn’t have a place to rest his arms. So he placed his palms atop her nipples and thrust as best he could. It was a tight fit, and both loved every minute of it.

    They switched positions a few times, Amber careful to keep her weight off him while she was on top. Whenever she ground her hips, the whole bed moved. It was probably audible to the house next door, the way the headboard kept slamming into the wall with each push. Nick looked like a doll, as if he would be swallowed up by this giant woman and her massive pussy and breasts. Still, he held on to the very end, letting her orgasm six times before he finally blew his load across her stomach. 

    And then, there was silence. Neither knew how to explain what had just happened. In short, Nick had cheated on his girlfriend, but he didn’t seem to care. Amber surely didn’t. 

His phone buzzed as he was getting dressed. He looked at it and smiled, which hurt Amber’s feelings a little. But her face had hardened once he looked back at her. He said, “I have to go. Babe needs me. But this was fun.” She nodded and watched him leave, realizing she still didn’t compare to Chyna.

It wasn’t until that night when another idea struck her.

    If Chyna were standing in front of her now, Amber could see over her head. Chyna would be staring her in the chest, or at the very least, the neck. But that wasn’t enough. Amber wanted Chyna to feel dwarfed by her, the same way Amber always felt. Standing there at her mirror, brushing out her hair, she decided to put the earrings back in, for those were surely the source of her growth spurt. But for good measure, she repeated the steps of the night before and said, “I want to be even bigger.”

***

    The next day, Chyna was out of town again, this time with a few girlfriends who wanted to have lunch before her leave. Nick was rather relieved to have a morning to himself, especially after what had happened last night. He had fun with Amber, but ultimately it had been an unwise decision since he cheated. He vowed never to do that, but he couldn’t help himself after he saw her enormous body. It was as if his mind went blank and she was able to do with him as she wished. However, even with his reservations, he was happy to see her message that morning.

    I have a problem.

    What’s up?

I’m really sorry to bother you, but do you know anything about fixing a garbage disposal? Mine is making a weird sound.

    Yeah. I’ve fixed them before. Want me to come have a look at it?

    Please. I would be so grateful.

    On my way.

    He found his toolbox under the kitchen sink and then walked up the street. When he knocked on the door, it fell open and he stepped into her house. “Amber?” he called out. 

    “In here, Nick,” she said, her voice coming from the kitchen.

    Thump.

    He stopped when he heard it.

    Thump.

    “Amber?”

    “C’mon, silly. I’m in the kitchen.”

    He rounded the corner and came just inches from a giant pussy. Nick nearly fell back, the toolbox clattering to the floor and the tools spilling everywhere. “Shit, Amber. You’re even bigger. Oh, what are you? Twelve feet?”

    She shrugged, looking down. Her hands were on her hips and she had to take a step back because her breasts were so uncommonly large that she couldn’t see him directly beneath them. Every time she breathed, they expanded out.

    “Probably,” she said. “We do have a problem though, Nick. You need to choose which giantess you want. Me, or the short bitch.” When he didn’t make one move or suggestion in either direction, she thought he needed convincing. She bent down, grabbed him by the arm and ushered him to the bedroom.

    She lay down on the bed (which was now broken because of her overnight expansion), then pulled him down in front of her. He buried his face between her legs, his whole head disappearing into her wetness. Amber wanted to let herself go but she had to remind herself that she was nearly three times as large as her original size. If she jerked the wrong way, arched her back or came off the bed, she could hurt Nick badly.

    But he didn’t seem to mind—in fact his aggression increased, and he was sucking her lips and clit with so much force that it was borderline painful. She met every act with more wetness, more gushing, and by the time they switched, her bed and floor was soaked. 

    She lay him back and started to suck him. His once beautiful, large dick now disappeared completely in one fist. Still, she was able to get to it enough to create a good rhythm, and when he exploded, she swallowed it all, as meager a load as it was. Nick was flushed in the face and chest, not knowing how to handle the experience. While some of their play was minor to her, it involved his full-range of muscles. He tired well before her, and when he was done, she simply waited for him to get hard again and rode him, her knees on the floor to each side of the bed. 

    “You like?” she asked him a little while later. They were cuddling on the bedroom floor because the bed wouldn’t accommodate her, much less the both of them.

    “Yeah,” he said, voice soft. “I just . . . I just have to tell Chyna.”

    “I respect that,” she said, and she truly did. If they were going to be together, the current girlfriend needed to be out of the picture. Still, Amber felt she needed a bit of an insurance policy should Chyna become irate. And knowing her, she definitely would.  She turned back to Nick and said, “Go break up with her . . . babe.”

    He rolled his eyes. “I hate that nickname. If we’re going to be together, it’s just Nick.”

    “Okay, Nick. When does she get home?”

***

    So the next day, Nick broke the news to Chyna, that he was leaving her for Amber. The woman sat there with her arms crossed over, blinking back angry tears. She wasn’t a crier, so when they were threatening to roll down her face, she was more liable to punch than weep. 

    “I can’t believe what I’m hearing,” she said, voice stony. “Dump me? I’ve never been dumped! And for that shrimp?”

    “You don’t want to call her that,” said Nick. 

    “Shut up.” Then, Chyna flung herself off the sofa and tore open the door.

    “Where are you going?” asked Nick, hot on her heels.

    “I’m going to teach this shrimp a lesson.”

    But before Chyna even made it to the corner, before Nick could even grab her arm, the ground shuddered so intensely that both of them dropped to their knees. Again, they felt it, and now with his fingers on the pavement, Nick could detect a small aftershock after the thump. But it wasn’t over. It came in repetition, and it was coming closer. 

    They looked up, and there blotting out the sun was Amber, now scaled much bigger—at least thirty feet tall—with bits of wood and plaster dropping off her shoulders. She was completely naked, her breasts obscuring her face. Still, Nick knew there was fury in her eyes, knew that this growth was caused in response to Chyna’s inevitable confrontation. Nick crab-crawled backwards until he had a good angle to see the giantess, but Chyna froze in place, unable to tear her eyes away from the goddess.

    Amber came to stand just a few feet from Chyna’s boots, then put a hand to her hips and locked her leg. It was impossible to see Amber’s face, but somehow she managed to look down the valley of her breasts and find the tiny woman cowering on the ground. To Amber, Chyna and Nick looked like bugs. 

    “What were you saying a couple of days ago, Chyna?” Amber’s voice boomed in the morning, unsettling a few birds from a nearby pear tree. “That height is everything? If that’s the case, I guess you’re old news now, huh?”

    Chyna stood up, defiantly looking up at the giantess, her fists balled. 

    But Amber raised her foot, its shadow falling over Chyna. The small woman screamed, dropped to her knees and covered her head, as if that were sufficient enough to protect her from a giant foot coming down. Even Nick thought she was about to crush his ex-girlfriend by the way Amber’s foot hammered down. It landed in the grass right next to her, sending up tufts of grass and mud. Chyna stood, turned, and ran off, screaming down the road. Nick couldn’t help but see the humor in it.

    For a moment he just stood there, staring up at the goddess in all her curvaceous glory. She even took a few thundering steps back so that they could see each other face-to-face. Amber was beautiful, especially at this size. Gently, she took a knee, placing it on the grass rather than the concrete. It was still a tremendous boom, but not nearly as earth-shaking as it could have been. 

    “So, honey. Are you ready to explore my new body?” She stood back up and thundered off in the opposite direction of Chyna. 

    “Very much so,” he said, but it was to himself. The giantess, her gorgeous ass jiggling, was already out of earshot.