- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

It had been a long trip for Henry. Two months away from home, travelling for his company, giving presentation after presentation selling a new product. His life had been power point, hotel breakfast, burnt coffee and airlines. The only thing that kept him really going was the phone calls home to his wife Autumn. It had been hard to get on a regular call schedule due to constant time zone changes as he traveled from state to state, but he tried to maintain conversations with her as much as possible.

This was all soon to be behind him though. His many sales pitches had reaped many new customers, and it was time to come home. Excitement of seeing his wife again grew to a boiling point, that it was beginning to become difficult to contain himself. The flights that he usually could sleep the time away grew increasingly longer as sleepiness was pushed out of his body by the new strong emotions of excitement.

“Just 13 hours left” he thought to himself. He just started his flight from JFK International on his way back to Los Angeles with a stop in Denver Colorado. It was about a five-hour flight ahead of him to Denver, a five-hour long layover, and a three-hour flight to finish his travel at LAX where his wife Autumn would be waiting for him. Her face swam in his thoughts.

Her slender face, petite nose, and pleasant lips were always an inviting site for him to see. He wanted her. He wanted to hug her in the airport. Rip her clothes off and have their ways with each other. At the moment, he didn’t care what people would have thought. He wanted his dick inside her. He wanted to be between her breasts, put his face between them, be engulfed by them. He wanted to slide his cock between her breasts, kiss her body, eat out her pussy. He wanted euphoric sex with her, and nothing was going to get in the way…except these 13 slow hours that crawled by.

He wanted to be in her, not only his dick, but his whole body. Swallowed whole by the woman he loves. Be fully hers, and to be a source of enjoyment to her. He had always liked this thought. His wife knew this about him, his fetish. She would play along, but he knew she probably didn’t care to much about it. She was great, and would add it to their fore play. “I want you in me” she would say. “All of you” she would wink and then lick his face. He would get a close-up view of her uvula, her throat, and smell her breath. It always turned him on, and he always thought if he would be aroused, or terrified, if this situation were to ever actually happen. If he were to shrink and see her open throat not just in the safety of being big, but her open throat accepting him as the food he always wished he could be for her.

“Drink Sir?” His pleasant thoughts were interrupted by a soft voice. He shifted his view up and saw the stewardess looking down at him. Caught off guard, he could only get out a quick nod and sort of grunt in agreement. She stared at him inquisitively for a moment. “What drink would you like sir” she said, still pleasant, but with a little frustration that bled through. “Oh, uh. Ginger Ale please” he finally spoke. The lady nodded and smiled, dug out a plastic cup and a green can of what must have been the ginger ale, and started to fix up the drink.

Henry looked down for a second, noticing there was bulge in his pants. “Fuck” he thought to himself. He quickly reached into his backpack that sat on the ground between his legs semi-under the seat in front of him, pulled it up to himself, rummaged for a second trying not to seem frantic, and finally pulled out one of his folders that held notes from his latest presentation. He quickly laid it on his lap, trying his hardest not to blush. He hoped that the stewardess didn’t notice, but the side glance she gave him told him otherwise. Luckily the man to the right of him was passed out.

The lady handed him his drink, which he took, making sure the folder stayed on his lap, and shot her a quick thin-lipped smile, which she did not return. She quickly turned to the next customer on the other side of the isle. “Well that was awkward” he thought to himself. Maybe the idea of fucking his wife in front of the airport wasn’t the best of ideas, but he still was excited to be with her again.

Autumn was preparing for Henry’s arrival. Her past couple of months had been busy while he was out. The things that you used to do when you were single seemed so much more difficult after you’d been married and had someone to help out around the house. She knew she shouldn’t complain because plenty of her friends were single and maintained their homes with no help, but she was excited for her husband to be back to help with the house again.

Other than maintaining the house, her work had been keeping her busy, especially a project that she wanted to surprise Henry with. Autumn was a game design manager at a game development company. One of the new projects they had been working on was a virtual reality system that was supposed to be the closest to real life that you could get. The systems prototype name was REAL2U, a name that has been tossed around, but hasn’t officially stuck. She had been overseeing the systems development, as well as working on a side project on the system at the same time. She wanted to try the new system on her husband, achieving two goals. One to make his fantasy as real as it possibly could be, and two, to OP test the new system and see how “real” this virtual reality could be.

She had worked tirelessly, recreating their house and running different scenarios. Starting with easy things like picking up things and putting them down. It was crazy, you could feel objects, smell smells, even taste. It was all up to how you programmed it, and she had an awesome scenario set up for Henry.

She had prepped everything for his arrival. Groceries were bought for the dinner tonight, wine, dessert, lube, massage oil, and obviously the REAL2U system. She was making final touches on cleaning the house, and then she was going to leave from their house to meet Henry at the airport.

“I wonder how he will taste” she thought to herself. It was a quick though, not even a purposeful one, but the mental suggestion echoed in her mind, leaving her feeling pleasant. The thought had occurred to her when she originally started the REAL2U project, but because she was so busy, the thought never had time to develop.

This afterthought, it began to grow, as she made her way closer to the airport. “Should I dip him in something? Will he like that? Will I like that?” The thought of chocolate cheesecake sounded good. Henry being in that cheesecake was a situation that they had only talked about during roll play. This of course was after he had explored the outside of her body. Her breasts, legs, vagina. These thoughts suddenly filled her with a primal urge to fuck him. Put Henry inside her. She wanted to feel him in her again, but this time she wanted to feel all of him in her.

These thoughts swirled in her mind, making the time pass by as she drove. Eventually, she had arrived at the airport, and the mixture of excitement, ecstasy, and love for her husband had begun to be overwhelming. She anxiously waited for Henry to arrive to the baggage claim. A large group of people started to show up, but Henry was not in site.

“I hate being stuck in the back of the plane” Henry thought to himself as he let out a sigh that was more forceful than he intended it to be. Henry watched as people slowly gout out of their seat, reached in the overhead bins to rummage around to slowly remove their carry-on bags. “Hurry up” he kept saying to himself, hoping that somehow his internal complaining would make people speed up. Finally, he saw movement, and was able to stand up, grab his carry on, and join the slow-moving line that exited the plane into the terminal.

When he exited the plane, he started to speed walk, moving around families and other people who all gave him a sharp look as he tried to pass them with all the agility he could muster up. He followed the gaggle of people who were making their way to the baggage claim. His excitement had peaked. All he wanted was to see his wife again. What really took about five minutes, felt like an eternity as he joined his other passengers on the final escalator that connected the terminal to the floor with baggage claim.

As he exited the moving staircase, he looked around the open common area to spot his wife. “Henry!” he heard his wife’s voice call out. A sharp turn right was all he needed to make eye contact with his beautiful wife who was now rushing up to meet him. A smile quickly formed on his face; finally together.

Henry and Autumn embraced. He could smell her perfume, her breath rushed across his neck. He had to control himself, that thought of ripping her clothes off, fucking her in the baggage claim area didn’t seem all too crazy right now. “I missed you so much” she said in a voice that held back tears. “I missed you too” he responded, rubbing his hand across her back and tightening his embrace.

The couple held each other for a few moments, only broken up when the baggage claim carousal started pushing out bags. Henry and Autumn caught up, him talking about his trip, and her talking about her time at home. “I have a special surprise for you at home” she said in a promiscuous voice. “I like the sound of that” he replied, smiling even wider, “what is it?”. “Can’t tell” she said as she ran her fingers pinched across her lips as if zipping them. She then opened her mouth and pretended to swallow a key. “All I can say is that you will see all of this” she gestured her hands toward her body, “and you might be hanging out with an imaginary key later,” she winked rubbing her stomach. Henry was completely aroused, but he had to get his bags, and make it home, before he could undress his wife. He would have to settle for undressing her with his eyes for now.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his two bags exit onto the belt on the carousal that now carried it around the baggage claim area. He quickly ran over, grabbed his bags, and wheel them back to Autumn who was already walking to him. Autumn grabbed one from him and asked, “ready to go?” in which he responded “I’ve been ready since I left”.

Henry and Autumn walked to their car, placed his bags in the back, and then entered the car. “Feels weird to not be in the driver’s seat,” Autumn said. There was an odd pause, one that exemplified the fact that they were alone. They started to make out. Henry and Autumn grasped each other and kissed, their tongues dancing with each other. He breath filled his nose, which further turned him on. He slid his hand into her skirt, navigating around her panties, and inserted his index finger into her vagina. She breathed in, feeling even just a part of him in her filled her with ecstasy and made her start to get wet. He gently rubbed the inside of her vagina, playing with her clit as he used his other hand to cup her right breast.

She started to moan and she felt him move his fingers inside her and across her breast. She felt at his groin. His dick was hard in the jeans he wore. She started to unzip his pants and then stroked his erect penis. They began to kiss even more passionately, both their breathing rhythm increasing in speed and intensity. He kissed down her neck, which made her moan again. He slid his middle finger into her vagina with his index, now increasing the tempo that he rubbed them in her.

They were going to fuck, in the car at the airport. He started to pull her shirt off when a sudden honk stopped them in their tracks. Henry quickly looked out his window in the direction of the sharp noise. The windows had started to fog up due to their passion, but he was able to make out an elderly woman staring at them in a contemptuous way.

“Well talk about a mood killer” Henry said with a chuckle. “We probably should start making our way home anyways,” Autumn replied, “then we can continue where we left off, and I can show you my surprise,” She said with a smile. Henry smiled back and replied with, “can’t wait babe”.

On the drive home, the couple continued their conversation about how their respective times had been. Henry talked about his successes, and Autumn did the same, except she had to keep REAL2U a secret. She didn’t want to reveal too much of what the surprise was.

Once they made it home, Henry and Autumn both took in Henry’s luggage. Autumn was so excited to show Henry what the surprise was. Henry could barely wait as well. After hauling the last piece of luggage in, Henry let out a sigh of relief. They stood in their entrance way, surrounded by the luggage they brought in. Henry and Autumn, almost as if synchronized, looked up at each other. When their eyes met, they’re urges took over.

Henry embraced Autumn, their lips met, and they passionately kissed. Henry lowered his arm that was around Autumns waste and placed his hand on her butt, and gently caressed it, feeling their curve. Autumn slid her hand that was placed on his chest down to the waistband of his jeans, then started to feel his erect penis. She rubbed the bulge in his pants as he felt her ass.

They stopped for a brief moment, in which Autumn nodded her head near the stairway, in which Henry replied with a smile and nod yes. They quickly continued kiss and rubbing each other as they slowly navigated their way to the stair way. After a couple bumps on luggage strewn in the entrance way, a bump into couch, and almost tripping over their coffee table, they made it to the stairway unscathed and fully ready to fuck.

They rushed up the stairway, Henry lightly spanking Autumn’s butt chasing her up the stairs, both of them giggling. After quickly making it up the stairs, they continued kissing as they made their way to the bedroom, where Henry tour off Autumn’s shirt, and then she undid his pants. They quickly undressed, kissing in between removing articles of clothing that were then tossed to the side in a hurry to get to the next kiss.

Autumn got on the bed, now naked, and laid on her back, waiting for Henry. Henry got on, making his way up between her legs. He smiled at her, and then lowered his head to her lower belly where he started to kiss. He kissed his way up her stomach and up to her chest. He started to kiss her breasts, and as he did so, he stuck his fingers into his wife’s already wet vagina. Autumn let out a moan of pleasure as he kissed her breasts and fingered her. She pushed his face into her breasts and then pushed her breast together, smothering his face with them. Henry kissed the sides of her breasts as his face was engulfed by the soft flesh. He inserted another finger in her, which she moaned even louder.

Autumn, now satisfied with the attention Henry had given her breasts, pushed his head down towards her vagina. Henry kissed her body as he made his way down. Once his face was between her legs, he started to suck on her clitoris and licking around her labia. He stuck his fingers in her and licked the inner walls of her vagina while also fingering her. Autumn moaned in pleasure. Autumn started to climax, having an orgasm with Henry inside her.

Henry then made his way up her again, and they started to kiss once more. Autumn licked his face, “you taste delicious,” she said, licking her lips. “What would you want to do with me?” Henry asked smiling. One of his favorite parts was roll playing like this. “I think you would taste good as a sour patch kid,” she said, “or I guess, a sour patch Henry,” she said giggling. “I guess it would be unfortunate to turn into a sour patch kid,” Henry said with smirk. “You don’t want to be swallowed by me?” Autumn said in a pouty voice and a fake sad frown. “I’m so hungry, and all I want is for you to be in here,” she said patting her belly. “I guess I could become a sour patch for you,” Henry said smiling now. “You know you’d love being in here,” Autumn said. She opened her mouth wide and let her tongue roll out slowly. Strings of spit strung from the roof of her mouth to the back of her tongue, drooping down towards her open throat. Her uvula moved with her every inhale and exhale. Henry was incredibly hard now looking into his wife’s open mouth, really wishing he could just shrink down now into a sour gummy and be swallowed whole by her.

“I want to be in you so bad” Henry said. “I’m glad you said that,” Autumn replied, smiling. “Because I still need to show you my surprise,” She said. Do you want to see it?” Autumn asked. “Absolutely!” Henry replied excitedly. Autumn had staged the system in their bedroom already, but Henry had completely missed it in their intimacy when they entered.

The system was not too large itself; it was just a black box about the size of a shoe box. It came with two USB ports which two sensors could be plugged in to charge. The sensors were like two small suction cups that could be placed on your temples. The system established a connection to your brain and could simulate touch, smell, hearing, site, and taste.

She smiled and led Henry to where the system was at. Both sensors were plugged it charging and the system was ready to go. “what is it?” Henry asked. “It’s the project I’ve been working on,” she replied with a cheeky smile. “What does it,” Henry paused for a moment, “do exactly?” he finished, trying to sound excited through his confusion. “Glad you asked,” Autumn responded as she started to pick up the sensors.

“Its virtual reality, but like never before” Autumn explained, trying to contain her excitement. “It is technology that we are calling beyond reality, it simulates every sense basically perfectly,” She continued to explain. Henry was trying to absorb the information, but he was having trouble understanding how something as simple as this box laying on their bedroom floor could do anything exciting, let alone be “beyond reality”.

“That’s cool, what do you call it?” Henry asked. “REAL2U” Autumn answered and then started reaching for Henry’s face. “I’m going to put these on your temples, okay,” Autumn instructed. Henry, bewildered by the system itself, just stared at Autumn as she placed the sensors on him.

After Autumn had the sensors securely stuck to her husband’s temple, she then placed her own on. “So, what are we going to do?” Henry asked. “Well, you said you wanted to be in me, so I want to make that fantasy come as close to true as I can,” Autumn replied.

Henry got excited. Was it true? Could it be true? Along with excitement, he also got nervous. Will it be scary? He had always seen her mouth open in safety of his size knowing that he could never actually become her snack, but this time, it sounded like anything was possible.

Before Henry could deal with his feelings, Autumn turned on the system. Henry was shocked at first, thinking something crazy was going to happen. The experience very underwhelming though, it felt like nothing happened. “Did it work?” Henry asked? “Yep,” Autumn said with and excited smile. “You can’t see it, but I have a menu screen in front of me. I have already downloaded the simulator and I am going to select it right,” She paused for dramatic effect, “now”.

Once again, nothing incredibly exciting happened, at first. Suddenly, what looked to be like a swarm of blue transparent squares appeared out of nowhere around Autumns hand. “What’s that!” Henry said shocked. “It’s just the system digitizing the shrink ray,” she replied nonchalant. “The shrink ray?” Henry asked watching the last of the blue squares disappear leaving behind a futuristic looking gun in Autumn’s hand.

*********************************************************************************************************************

“Yep, a shrink ray. It’s so I can do this,” She said and then pointed the gun at him and pulled the trigger. A flash of light came out of it, Henry tried to scream, but the panic he felt closed his throat so sound couldn’t come out. His eyes were blinded for a few moments, and all he could see was bright light with a large shadowy figure before him. As his eyes adjusted from the flash he has just seen, it was made clear that the large shadowy figure was his wife. Not just his wife, but his wife incredibly huge.

“What the heck happened? Why are you so big?” Henry said frightened. “I’m not big,” Autumn said as she walked up to him, and now towering over him. She bent down, to get a clear look at her now tiny husband. “You are small,” Autumn said, and then giggled. “You are so tiny!” she said, now getting more excited.

Henry looked up, seeing his gigantic wife’s beautiful face hovering above him. He had dreamed of this moment, but never thought of how scary it would be. She could easily crush him, kick him, swallow him, he thought to himself. Autumn reached down for him, and Henry’s natural instinct to run kicked in, but it was too late. He had only the chance to turn around and take about a step before his wife’s fingers got a hold of his waist and lifted him into the air.

Autumn held him up to her face, now examining him up close. “You look so cute,” she said. “I could get used to this. I will win every argument,” she said with a big smile. “Glad you are enjoying this,” Henry said, still shocked by how beautiful his wife was, yet how terrifying her beauty was when it was this size. “Are you not having fun?” Autumn asked with that same fake frown as before. “What about now?” she said as she lifted him above her head. She turned her head up at him, opened her mouth and laid her tongue out.

Henry dangled above her open mouth. Her hot breath washed over him. He loved the smell of her breath, he had always wanted to be in it, but now it scared him as well as aroused him. Her mouth made wet cracking noises as the muscles in her mouth and tongue worked to stay open. Her throat was a dark tunnel that was guarded by her uvula that dangled above it, a guardian that didn’t seem like it would do much in preventing him from entering.

Autumn saw how hard he was, and decided to lower him closer. She lowered him to her tongue, and then licked his whole body. Henry was placed against the wet-soft surface of his wife’s tongue. The smell of her breath was even more intense on her tongue. As she rubbed him across it, he felt her taste buds, which move over his whole body including his penis and balls. His dick was harder than ever.

Autumn slowly licked him, tasting him. He was salty, which wasn’t bad, but she was more in a sweet and sour mood. Once she was done tasting him, she held him in front of her face once again. I think I was right before when I said I wanted you to be a Sour Patch Henry,” She said. She moved a dial on the gun, then pointed it at him once more. She pulled the trigger, another flash of light that wasn’t as bright as the last one. Henry didn’t feel any different. He tried to speak, but for some reason he couldn’t. He looked at his hands, but noticed they weren’t his hands anymore, they were just blue with white crystals on them.

“I’m a fucking sour patch kid,” Henry thought to himself. He tried to wave his arms to signal to Autumn, but they couldn’t move like he wanted them to. “Who wants to be eaten?” Autumn asked in a seductive voice. Henry tried to wave his arms in a disagreeing way, but all that happened was his arms moved slightly up and down. “Wow, so excited to be in my belly,” Autumn said now smiling. “You look like the perfect snack, and I am so glad you will be a willing one,” She said with a smile.

Despite the fear of the situation, Henry was incredibly aroused, probably more than he had been in his whole life. He was finally going to be swallowed by his wife, the person he loved, the person he had wanted to be swallowed by since he met her in college. The same woman he slept next to every night, and wished he could shrink down and become her breakfast in bed. Now his dream was coming true, and despite the excitement, he was also terrified.

Autumn lifted him up again, and rolled her tongue out again, this time even slower. She had let her spit accumulate in her mouth, which had naturally happened, as it greatly anticipated this new snack to enter. She slowly lowered Henry, her now sour and sweet husband, into her mouth. She felt better about eating him in this form, it made it feel a bit less wrong. Henry did look excited to be eaten, and he did have a huge hard on for this.

Autumn placed the sour gummy that was her husband onto her tongue. She reeled him into her mouth as the sour and sweet flavors registered with her taste buds. “This is beyond real,” She thought to herself.

Henry laid on her tongue, looking into the entrance to her mouth. It was like a fleshy cave. Her hot breath washed over him and spit clung to his gummy skin. Her tongue started to bring him into this cave, and the smell of her breath intensified. He saw her teeth pass by overhead, and then he saw the smooth part of the roof at the entrance of her mouth. Further back were ridges that span between both sides of her teeth, then the soft pallet that led to her uvula that dangled over what he presumed was her awaiting throat.

His body sank on her tongue, that become increasingly wet with spit. He sat in a pool of her spit that started to dissolve the crystals that were connected to him. He even heard her moan in enjoyment. This did it for him, he was no longer worried. His wife was enjoying him, she wanted to eat him. This was his dream. “Taste me,” he thought to himself, “and swallow me whole,” he thought. He wished he could yell it, “I want to be in you!” but he could not speak.

Autumn tasted the sour and sweet that laid on her tongue. Her husband was one of the best tasting sour patch kids she had ever had. She for a quick second, just a moment, wished she had a bag of sour patch Henry's to eat outside of the game. If only she could clone him and shrink him in real life. She would put him between her boobs, while she put another clone in her vagina, while the rest of the lucky sour patch Henry clones she would suck on and swallow them one by one. The through of Henry being in her vagina, her boobs, and in her stomach all at the same time actually gave her a turn on. She was ready to send Henry down now.

Henry felt the gravity shift, instead of pulling him into the tongue that tasted him, it now pulled him toward his wife’s throat. Autumn opened her mouth and turned her head up and stuck her tongue up. She would let gravity pull her husband into her through, a roll play they had talked about often.

Henry started to slide down her tongue. It was like the worlds slowest, and sexiest slip in slide. Instead of a pool, it was a stomach you landed in. His chest made it to the back of her tongue, and her uvula hung just above the back of his head. He only had a moment to stare down the gullet of his wife before she retreated her tongue, pushing him head first into the tube of muscle. A loud “GULP” resounded in the tight space as he was forced into the tight cylinder. The muscles of her throat pushed him down deeper inside her. The smell of her stomach began to arise. Maybe it was because he was a sour gummy, but the smell didn’t bother him. Finally, at the bottom, his head breached the end of her esophagus, where he was let go and plopped into her empty stomach.

Autumn felt her husband (well gummy husband) make his way down her throat. She felt him go behind her breasts, and final land in her stomach. She had thoroughly enjoyed him. She though if she should end the game there, but she wanted to give him time to experience his dream. “Maybe like 10 minutes,” she thought to herself. She walked over to the bed, and laid down.

Henry felt that Autumn started to move, which bounced him around in her stomach, until his world was flipped sideways before coming to a rest. He laid there in her stomach, enjoying the feeling of finally being inside his wife, a dream that finally came true. He could hear her innards working, her heart was a loud thump that sounded like a neighbor having a party next door.

After about 10 minutes, Autumn opened the menu and selected exit. She woke up from where she had been laying down on the bed and looked next to her, where Henry was also laying, and now just realizing he was not in her stomach anymore.

*********************************************************************************************************************

“What did you think?” Autumn asked. “That was amazing!” Henry said in excitement. “I can’t believe it! It was so real! I loved it babe!” Henry couldn’t contain himself. Henry was still sporting a large hard on. “Babe, I love you,” Henry finally said. “I love you to,” Autumn replied with a smile. Henry kissed her. They started to make out again. Henry grabbed lube out of his nightstand, placed some in his hand, and started to finger Autumn with it. She moaned softly again. “You tasted great as a sour patch Henry,” she said out of breath. “Next time, I want to do cheesecake,” she said in almost a whisper.

“I can’t wait to be in you again,” Henry said. “Then get in me,” Autumn replied. Henry slid his erect penis into her vagina. Autumn grabbed tight onto him as she felt him enter her. He had been fully in her before, and now just partially in her. She loved both feelings. They gave her a filling of wholeness. She enjoyed their sex, having another orgasm during it. Part of it was the thought of swallowing her husband again.