- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

By the way, sorry if this is kind of garbage. I wrote this with very little sleep, and its kind of getting off the rails.

Jake’s new world was one of darkness and intense movement.  Although his car had survived the fall into the pocket, he could hear the creaking and groaning of the chassis due to the bouncing of his unaware hostess’ breasts.  He saw his windshield crack and splinter, and he felt like he was riding a rollercoaster.

Nicole entered the house and decided that she needed to relax a bit.  She grabbed the television remote from the coffee table and flicked on the television.  She then sat down on the sofa, kicking her feet up on the coffee table, forgetting about the small car in her breast pocket for the time being.

After what seemed like ages, the movement finally ceased, aside from the gradual rise and fall of Nicole’s chest.  Without the sensory overload of being in a virtual earthquake, Jake was finally able to focus in on his surroundings.  He could hear Nicole’s steady heartbeat in the ground beneath him, and he could smell the scent of sweat and stale perfume combined.

Deciding that staying in the car would be a bad idea, since he did not want to be in the hands of some ten year old he didn’t know, Jake decided his best course of action was to scale Nicole and attempt to communicate.  The car was facing towards the opening of the breast pocket, so Jake decided to open the door and try to shimmy towards the opening.  The strands of the shirt were relatively easy to hold onto, and so Jake began his climb.

As he exited the pocket, he realized just how hard the climb to Nicole’s ear was going to be.  He stood atop her left breast, his feet making little indentations into the flesh below.  In front of him he saw Nicole’s necklace, and his eyes followed it until he saw it disappear into the cavernous cleavage down below.  Jake gulped.  Although he was strangely aroused, he felt that if he were to fall into that canyon, the odds of him making it back up were slim to none.  It could very well eat him alive.

Jake looked towards where Nicole was facing.  Directly in front of him, he could see the large expanse that was Nicole’s voluptuous body, and beyond that, the coffee table that her feet rested on.  Her full attention was focused on whatever Television show or movie was playing, and Jake couldn’t recognize what was on, so he didn’t give it much thought.  The coffee table was cluttered with multiple remotes, controllers, and magazines, and to the left of her feet sat a large bowl, with a smaller bowl next to it.  Every so often, her body would move slightly, so it was not very easy to keep a foothold.  Jake decided to focus on the matter at hand and turned back toward Nicole.

Suddenly, he heard a loud rumbling from underneath him.  He saw Nicole’s left hand move under the bottom of her shirt and started to rub her stomach, her arm gently squishing her breast, knocking Jake off of his feet.

“Mmmmm…. Hungry…” she said, gently rubbing her stomach, glancing towards the large bowl on the coffee table.

Jake’s world started to change fast.  Nicole was leaning forward, and he was starting to slide. He was gently slipping into the chasm of her immense cleavage, and desperately clawed at the gelatinous flesh to try and find a handhold.  But as Nicole continued to lean forward and her breasts started to shift, he felt himself sliding further and further into the depths of her expansive cleavage.  As luck would have it, he found himself directly next to the necklace he saw earlier, and he clang to it like his life depended on it.

Nicole reached onto the coffee table to get her bowl of chips and salsa that she set out earlier.  After grabbing the bowl, she set both on top of her thighs, so she could easily reach them.

Jake was lucky.  He was left clinging to the necklace, just a few feet above the breasts that could easily suffocate him.  Above him, Nicole was munching on some chips and salsa, and her attention was on the television yet again.  He decided to use the necklace to scale her ginormous breast, as it provided a substantial handhold for him.  Jake began climbing Nicole’s ample bosom.

As Nicole was enjoying her midday R&R, she noticed that her daughter, Alice, was walking through the living room.  Alice was the eighteen-year-old, and she most definitely had her mother’s looks.  She was just a little bit shorter than Nicole and was a bit thinner, but there was no doubt that she was her daughter. 

She was a bit athletic, having a toned, flat tummy with a navel piercing.  Her breasts were just like her mothers, being absolutely astounding.  Full, firm, and very bouncy.  She had a firm butt, and every time she took a step it bounced and wiggled up and down.  She was also wearing a bikini. Her face was young, but beautiful.  She had a beauty mark on her cheek, and had wide, full lips with a beautiful smile.  Her personality was bright and bubbly, just like her mother.  In her hand she had a towel and a bottle of suntan lotion, and in the other, she had her phone.  Nicole deduced that she was going to tan a bit in the backyard.

Alice walked towards her mother and engaged her with a conversation about what she was watching.  Nicole, still eating but keeping her eyes on Alice, accidentally dropped some salsa onto her bosom. Meanwhile, while Jake was trying to surmount her breast, he soon found himself swimming in an ocean of salsa. 

“Oh good grief…” Nicole said, and with her right hand, scooped up the salsa along with Jake.

Jake was in a daze. He found himself vertical, facing Nicole’s massive mouth as she babbled to her daughter about her television show.  Her voice was harsh and almost inaudible, and her head was constantly moving back and forth.  Jake knew that he was in grave danger but didn’t know what to do.

Soon, the conversation ended, and Jake found himself moving steadily toward Nicole’s mouth.  Her lips parted, and her tongue emerged from her mouth and slowly slithered around her lips.  He could smell the stench of salsa and chips emanating from her cavernous maw and closed his eyes as he felt her breath upon his face.

He heard her inhale sharply, and he glanced upwards.

Her head was tilted back, and her face was scrunched in an uncomfortable grimace, as her nose twitched.

She then sneezed, blasting Jake right off her fingers.