- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New Story i thought of.  Hope you enjoy!

Jake Carson was about to get out of his car and knock on her door when it happened.   He felt an unfamiliar strangeness engulf him just when he was about to step out of the car.  That feeling of strangeness came with a healthy bout of nausea, leaving Jake’s head spinning as his head hit the dash.  He tried to move, tried to do anything; call for help, open his door, or even just sit up, but nothing was working.  The only thing he could do was submit, so he let the swirling feeling overtake him as he lost consciousness.

Jake had been looking forward to seeing his old classmate Nicole Masters for a long time.  She had messaged him on Facebook, saying that she and her family had just moved into a suburb not far from his apartment, and that he should visit sometime so that they could “catch up”.  Jake had wanted it to be a surprise, so he hadn’t told her that he was coming over.  Looking over her profile he could not believe how beautiful she still was.  She was in her late 30s, and had two kids; one that was eighteen, and another that was 10.  Apparently, she and the children’s other parent had a rocky relationship, as Jake could see constant changes to her relationship status as he scrolled through her timeline.  It seemed like February of last year was when they finally called it quits, and Nicole moved away, taking her children with her.

A loud banging noise shook Jake awake.  He looked out his window, only to see a large, desert landscape around him.  He took a closer look, noticing that at the edge of the desert seemed to be a massive forest on either side.  Directly in front of him was a massive wall an impossible distance away that was beginning to move.  He saw it slowly drift upward, revealing two blue pillars that eventually met in the middle, forming the familiar shape of a curvy female.

At once Jake knew what happened. He had shrunk, in his car, in the middle of the driveway.

As he made his realization, the garage door fully retracted, revealing Nicole in all her enormous beauty.  She was wearing a pair of tight-fitting jeans, followed by a light blue shirt t-shirt that had a breast pocket and showed off plenty of cleavage.  As far as looks go, she was stunning, with a massive behind by normal standards.  Her breasts were full and perky, and she wore a simple necklace that her massive cleavage just swallowed whole.  She had a cute button nose with dark brown eyes, and had long, curly brown hair that reached the middle of her back.

Taken in by her stunning looks, Jake almost failed to notice that she was coming straight for him.  She moved impossibly fast for a thing that size, but in a way, it almost seemed like she was moving in slow motion, with her massive breasts bouncing and wiggling as she made her way to the driveway.  Before he knew it, she was upon him, and he closed his eyes, expecting to meet a gruesome fate at the bottom of her shoe.  However, the booming of her steps stopped short, and he looked out the windshield to se what had happened.  Nicole was bending over slowly, a look of curiosity in her eyes, as her massive arm stretched toward the tiny car.

Jake was blown away by the view he was getting, as her breasts hung over him like two impossibly sized blimps crashing down on him.  He felt tremors as her massive fingers clutched the tiny car, and then felt his stomach rise to his throat as the car was lifted.  She lifted the car slowly past her navel, and Jake could see the slight indentation of her belly button.  The car continued to glide, past her massive breasts and to the dark brown eyes of the giantess.  As the massive eye peered into the minuscule car, Jake waved his arms wildly in a hope to get her attention.  Her look of curiosity turned to a slight look of annoyance, as she said,

“Dammit, Jimmy.  How many times have I told that boy NOT to leave his toys in the driveway!”.

She sighed. Jake moved around even more to get the giantess to notice him.

“I’ll put this one away for now.  I’ll have to have a word with him soon enough.”

Jake screamed as the car began moving again, this time a bit more violently.  Nicole’s hand retreated from her eye as she took the car and dropped it into her breast pocket.  Jake felt himself and the car fall, until he was met with the fabric of Nicole’s breast pocket.

Nicole patted the pocket, giving her breasts a little jiggle, and returned inside the house.

 

Chapter End Notes:

That's it for chapter one! More to come, eventually.