- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This was a commission! As always if you'd like to support me the easiest way to do so is by buying one of my premium stories that includes a lot of pics at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear



The day the world ended began like any other. Global conflicts continued as they always had. The threat of an ever-warming planet loomed high over the heads of its populace. World leaders continued to meander over minutia that served no one’s interests but their own.

The planet was slowly headed towards disaster on a global scale, but it would be pre-empted by a meteor striking the surface. Small enough that it barely made even a blip on the radars of woefully underfunded facilities meant to monitor such things. More concerned with the potential threat of meteor capable of mass destruction, the human-sized chunk of rock on course to land harmlessly in the ocean wouldn’t have drawn any attention even if it had been noticed.

Her arrival made little more than a blip in the water on a global scale. Only the fish nearby even noticed, as they swam away from the jet of light coming directly for them. When the meteor impacted it was driven several feet under the surface before being undone by its buoyancy and bobbing back to the surface.

Cracks formed on the small rock and it began to break apart. A creature that looked shockingly similar to a woman from this very planet was hidden inside of the spacious structure. Her eyes opened as bright, warm rays of sun filtered onto her freshly exposed form while she sat up.

For a minute she sat there, bobbing about on the unsteady rock she’d rode in on. The cool ocean breeze blew her hair away from her face, revealing the only notable difference she had from any other human on this planet.

Two small black nodes were embedded into her forehead. Two more above her pert, bare chest. And finally, two more just above her bellybutton. Her eyes scanned over the horizon for several minutes, focusing and unfocusing several times. Then she looked down at her naked form, before running a finger along her belly.

She smiled. The nodes dotted across the front of her body flashed with light.

Then she began to grow. It took less than a second for her to outgrow the makeshift raft she’d been bobbing around in. More seconds passed and she was able to touch the bottom of the ocean from where she’d landed. A minute passed and the water stood no higher than her knees. Another minute and her eyes were passing the clouds that floated so high above only moments prior. One more minute passed, and the vast, endless ocean that had spread out before her in every direction moments prior now resembled little more than a meager puddle. As if a receptacle had been knocked over, wetting her toes.

As she grew her body filled out. Where once she appeared with a frail, petite physique her body transformed into something more befitting one of her stature. Her pert breasts had filled out to heavy, tear-dropped shaped masses. Her rear end inflated, her legs thickened, and even her hair lengthened until it reached mid-way down her back.

As quickly as it began, her growth stopped. She was now significantly bigger than any living being the planet had ever housed. She could easily see the curvature of the puny mud ball, and could have hugged an entire hemisphere if she so desired.

Her smile faded, slowly replaced with a look of determination. The ocean would be rather easy for her to traverse now, and she spotted dry land nearby. She would have been delighted to simply stay in the lukewarm waters she currently stood in. Let her presence alone raise sea levels to such an astronomical degree that the coasts were overrun in every direction.

But the cool liquid was not where this civilization’s higher minds existed. For that she would need to make landfall. From there she could observe the minuscule species more personally.

For the tiny civilizations all hell had broken loose. An average news day disseminating the ruminations of a society that had long stopped caring for its people had united in the face of this catastrophic disaster waiting to happen. It had not taken long for the giant woman to suddenly appear on the horizon. Contact with boats and aircraft for a radius dozens of miles across were lost. Consumed by the giant woman’s rapidly expanding form.

In only a few minutes the world’s events had crawled to a stand still. All eyes were on the massive woman standing in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Estimates placed her height at somewhere in the range of hundreds of miles. A size far too big for any reasonable individual to even hope to contend with.

Then she lifted one of her feet from the water.

The mysterious woman looked past her newly inflated chest at the civilization far ahead of her. The only way to get there at her size was to walk, and when she lifted her right foot from the ocean she felt the muddy surface attempt to cling to her for the slightest moment, before breaking free.

The affect on any nearby was considerably worse. The woman had grown so large that the space taken up by her feet brought her near half a dozen or more ships. Attempts to evacuate the area from the massive woman’s presence were doomed before they’d even begun, but the desperate need to survive outweighed all rationality.

When her foot lifted away from the surface, a sense of relief came over those who would be most directly affected. Captains and pilots who were nearby enough to be in danger should she choose to walk in any other direction, but far away enough to have survived her rapid expansion unscathed. If she was leaving then that would mean that they were safe from her gigantic presence.

Or so they thought. For the woman was so incredibly massive that simply taking a step through the ocean created a massive vacuum. Displaced air and water worked in tandem to suck dozens of ships along with their crews into the massive footprint the giantess had left behind. Hundreds of millions of gallons of ocean water rushed to fill the new hole, dooming absolutely all nearby to a watery grave.

Which was more pleasant than when her foot came down a moment later. Where lifting her foot created a whirlpool so massive and strong that it sucked everything within hundreds of miles nearby into her footprint, simply stepping down sent tremendous surges of water outwards in every direction from the bottom of her foot.

Once again her toes sank into the cool mud. Water rushed to fill in the freshly created space as her bare foot simply lowered the distance to the ocean’s floor. It would not be long before the waves created by her step crashed into the coasts of the landmass nearby, wiping out anything caught beneath waves so mighty they would likely travel dozens of miles inland.

There had been hopes that she would just stand there. Still. Unmoving. Like a monolith simply there to observe the goings-on of the microscopic world beneath her.

Those hopes were shattered when she moved. That single step was all it took for the world’s leaders to come to an agreement. There would not be enough time to mobilize anything resembling an army to combat this menace. And it was obvious to even the most bullheaded of war-mongerers that all of the conventional military might in the world would not work.

The decision to go nuclear was an easy. Those in America were especially eager to try out the new toys they’d long had access to and never gotten to make use of. While the giantess was raising her left foot to complete her second step dozens upon dozens of missiles were being launched and headed straight for the massive woman.

There was no time to be more specific with their targets. Citizens on the ground saluted the missiles flying from all over the world to hit the incredibly huge target on the horizon. It was humanity’s only hope to deter the giant. To stop her from finishing that second step and rocking the entire planet further with the side effects.

Cheers rang out across the world when news footage showed the bombs making impact. Blinding flashes accompanied explosives that would have leveled entire cities. Dozens upon dozens made contact all over the giant woman’s legs, while the populace watched with rapt attention.

Any second now she would falter. The tremendous force in each of those weapons would bring her to her knees. More would strike after, and it would only be minutes before she succumbed to her wounds, saving the planet. Finally confirming in every last one of their heads that they were the heroes of their story.

Her left foot completed its step. The world held its breath. The planet rumbled.

Then she moved her right foot forward, undeterred.

The giantess noticed the lights exploding against her body. She did not know what exactly they were, but given the minuscule level of warmth they provided there was an easy assumption to make. She had been struck with some manner of weapon.

If she could speak the language these mites did, she might have taunted them over its ineffectiveness. As it was, the only reasonable course of action would be to finally step onto the land she’d been making her way towards all along.

The waves created by the giant woman’s steps in the ocean hadn’t even yet made it to the coast when she arrived. The millions of people living there had to deal with the dual presence of a wall of water coming to mow everything down, and the massive bare foot hanging overhead that threatened to come down onto them at any moment. All while despairing over the obvious futility of their mightiest weapons against this humongous being.

There was only one thing left. One primal instinct that overrode any logic. The instinct to survive. The only way they could see to do so was to escape, and hope they could get out of range. To run as quickly as they could manage. Some had already gathered into vehicles and were taking off. Some trusted in shelters, and made their way underground as the incredible foot continued to fall onto them from above.

The giantess’s sole impacted the soft surface, which delighted her to no end. She pulled her foot away seconds after making contact, and marveled at the extreme intricacy of the footprint she’d left behind. She took a moment to raise that same foot up to her knee, and run a finger over the dirtied sole.

Debris and the remains of dozens upon dozens of cities rained from her toes while she looked down at the remains embedded into the bottom of her foot. She could not make out a single instance of this planet’s sentient life in the mess left behind. Complete and total devastation. Millions crushed under the presence of just one foot.

The giantess looked back over the sizable landmass spread before her. The entire thing looked like it wouldn’t take more than a dozen steps to cross. Her feet alone could have buried the entire thing underwater if she so desired, but her interests lie elsewhere at the moment.

The trip to this mud ball had taken a rather lengthy amount of time. To conserve on energy for the trip she’d reduced her size until she was near subatomic by her own standards, but it was still rather costly. She needed to have that energy replenished.

All hell broke loose when she crouched. It looked as if the sky itself were falling, and they knew there was no hope of survival if she chose to use the country as a seat.

Then she stopped. Her mighty rear hovered miles in the air, like new, twin moons threatening to crash into the planet. The populace’s collective breath was held as those beneath her rear had their heads filled with the worst thoughts over what it was she could be planning to do.

They were not her target, though. While crouched the giantess simply dug her fingers into the planet’s surface, and pulled a sizable chunk of land out. One she’d selected because of how densely populated it seemed, as a microscopic grid pattern was etched into its surface. With as little effort as one would take in picking up a pebble, she extracted the surface along with the millions of people who resided in that space.

Her victims had been watching the giantess with incredible anxiety. Many had seen the look she’d given the metropolitan area in which they resided. Fear took over as many continued their quest to put as much distance between themselves and that giant woman as possible.

When her hand began to lower pandemonium ensued. The sky was darkened as her palm blocked all sunlight from overhead. Her fingers extended for miles in every direction, and many waited for the giantess’s palm to come onto them. For her to swat them as easily as many of them would a common insect.

The ground began to rumble violently. People fell over. Their belongings fell from their perches. Buildings crumbled from the shaking. An earthquake more powerful than one the planet could hope to produce rocked them all to their very core.

But death didn’t come. The palm that had threatened them so clearly never came down flat upon them. The ground continued to rumble for a few more minutes, an entirely new, unexpected sensation took over. One that forced them to the ground as an incredible force exerted upon them made it impossible to stand.

The feeling of rising was one familiar with anyone who'd ever ridden an elevator. To feel it on what was supposed to be solid ground was an experience so alien many weren’t even sure what was happening. That is, until the clouds began to rise past those still outdoors at the time.

Any who were outside and had managed to survive so far found it both incredibly difficult to breathe as well as horrifying. The blue sky that had been above their heads their entire lives had vanished, replaced by the giantess’s shadow. And now, that too was gone. Directly above them was only the starry night, as they were being held at the edge of the earth’s atmosphere itself.

It would not last. A moment later the giantess parted her lips. A gentle breath escaped, sending hurricane-force winds to the populace. Some of the less fortunate near the edges of the landmass were blown off completely, falling dozens of miles to the earth below or landing on fingers so big that the giantess’s entire size was beyond comprehension.

The rest could only watch as the entire world began to tilt downward. Bodies rained from the sky and landed onto a tongue bigger than all the cities they’d dropped from combined. So large in fact that the moist sheen covering the tongue was like a new ocean. One situated in the middle of the giant woman’s mouth. One that would be impossible to escape from, given how much thicker this liquid was than normal, every day water.

The giantess’s lips turned up into an evil smirk as she tilted the enormous landmass over. She didn’t know when the first of this planet’s microbial occupants landed on her tongue, but it ultimately didn’t matter. The terror she inflicted was only an enjoyable side effect of the true reason she was feasting upon them.

To sate her hunger.

Nothing more. No grand declarations of using them as fuel for a greater purpose. No higher meaning to it. Nothing for them to take solace in as they awaited a grisly demise in the depths of her belly. She was simply hungry, and they were small enough to be consumed. She was strong, and they were weak. They were prey. Ultimately meaningless existences that served no one and leave her hungry again after a short period.

After letting the microscopic organisms, their homes, and all of their belongings rain onto her tongue for a few seconds, she loosened her grip on the landmass itself. The enormous thing rumbled fiercely for a moment, before falling onto her outstretched tongue.

It was the only part of the feasting process that she actually felt. The soft ground collided with her tongue before falling apart, sending millions more microbes spread all throughout her tongue. Like a pearl full of flavor the remains coated her tongue, before she finally closed her lips, sealing everyone inside into darkness.

Her head tilted back. Everything in her tongue lost the fight with her own gravity, and began to fall down the black, seemingly endless throat. Panic had gripped every last person who had survived so far as they, along with their homes plummeted down the enormous giantess’s neck.

The woman’s alien physiology meant she was acutely aware of the goings-on inside of herself. A small amount of digestive fluids had already gathered at the base of her stomach, awaiting the new arrivals. Small being relative, as the broken-apart land and countless people splashed into the acidic sea unprotected.

The effect was instant. Though many could not see thanks to the darkness, they were acutely aware of when they made contact with the liquid. They could feel as it instantly began to attack their bodies. What small sources of light survived the fall confirmed the horror show taking place as limbs fell into the liquid intact, then came out with no flesh moments before the bones themselves melted.

Some were lucky enough to be near or around some sort of cover upon making contact. It did no good, as the acids were powerful enough to eat away at vehicles and building materials as well. It may not have been as effective as it was against flesh, but that only meant those victims had more time to await their fate and look for a way out that would never arrive.

The giant woman rubbed her belly. Already she could feel her body re-energize itself, but knew it wouldn’t be enough. She would need further sustenance soon, but this would do for now. She would cross that bridge when she came to it.

First she stood back to her full height, and looked over the country spread out beneath her. They were panicking more, now. They had never stopped, but the latest display had solidified their assumptions of how she viewed them. They knew there was no hope. They knew this was the end of everything. The only thing they could do now was wait for her to claim their lives as she had so many others.

That thought inspired her. Maybe she had time for one more bit of destruction before she finished up here. Raising one of her bare feet high up to the height of her knee, she held it over a thus-far untouched section of the tiny nation beneath her.

For those below it looked almost comical at first. Her foot was so absurdly big and high in the sky that its true size was obscured. The dozens of miles long shadow it cast was undeniable, though.

When it began to lower, her true scale was made apparent to a new, fresh group of victims. Dozens of towns and cities worth of people who could only watch as a perfectly formed foot was eager to consume them. Watch as those toes wiggled eagerly. See the shadow that already covered them all grow deeper, and darker as she grew nearer. Hear the sounds of air being pushed aside as her sole broke through the atmosphere. Watch as buildings were blown apart  as she came closer.

Then she stepped down. The soft earth gave up instantly, and molded around the shape of her foot. She smiled again, and twisted her foot from side to side as if she were snuffing out the dying embers of a fire. The sense of power was exhilarating, and she was eager to enact this on a much, much bigger scale. Have the whole world accept their demise, rather than one portion of one landmass.

With that thought, the nodes dotted around her body flashed again. She’d had fun, but had not expected to be so small for this task. It was time to return to her true, natural size.

Her growth this time was every bit as incredible as the first, but she was already incomprehensibly massive. Many of the remaining people lost sight of her as her feet quickly grew too large to remain on the planet. Some wondered if they had been spared, and she was abandoning them entirely. Those nearby knew that she had just floated off into space, far bigger than she had been moments prior.

When she reappeared every last person on the planet took notice. They could not see her face, or the mischievous smirk she wore. Her pendulous breasts were too far off to admire, and her legs were so impossibly long nothing of them could be seen past her knees.

Her feet were the only thing visible now. Clear as day, they surrounded the entire planet on either side, threatening to touch down and cup the entire orb as if it were a toy ball. She observed for a moment longer, just to see what these primitive people thought of this latest development.

She focused in on the billions of remaining life forms between her feet. Some had taken to worshiping her as evidence of the existence of a higher power. Others rebuked her, choosing instead to double down on their relationship with their own divine being. Some chose to fight, making use of the planet’s mighty military to rain destruction onto her soles and toes. Others gave up, and waited for her to close her feet together, as it was obvious she intended to do.

Not one to disappoint, she did exactly that after observing the pandemonium unfolding for only a minute. These little things were so predictable after that time, and she could tell there would be nothing more to gain from continuing to observe.

Her wrinkled soles clasped the entire planet tightly. In an instant billions of lives were lost as her soles flattened the majority of the planet in the blink of an eye. Her feet struck so powerfully that bits of land rose up between her toes, and she clenched them together on the off chance something in those sections survived.

She tilted her head to the side as she watched her mighty feet deform the small ball so easily. Very, very slowly her lips turned up into another smile.

Then she actually put some effort into squeezing her feet together. Miles-tall geysers of lava instantly shot forth from between her toes while glowing cracks emerged all over the planet’s surface. The spheroid was almost instantly deformed into a more oblong shape from the indescribable amount of pressure, before it finally gave in.

The last surviving humans knew this was the end. Angry curses mixed with chants of devotion as the last moment of this species were recorded in her expansive mind.

Then the planet simply popped. Chunks of it flew between her toes, while the vast majority was smeared between her soles. She rubbed her feet together afterward, miring the hot liquid insides of the planet with the soft outer surface, ensuring that absolutely nothing remained. Where once there stood a planet populated with billions there was now only vast chunks of rapidly-cooling space debris. Smeared on two of her feet like little more than dirt.

She separated her feet, letting the debris flake off and float into the emptiness. Then, she lazily turned her head to the side, focusing on a small grey orb floating nearby. This planet had a moon, which now floated uselessly in the space left behind. For a moment she felt a pang of sympathy. More than she had for the billions she had just snuffed out.

She couldn’t just leave it alone out here without a planet to orbit. One massive arm reached out to the object, and grabbed hold of it. Her fingers deformed the much-smaller ball as she pulled it away from where floated, and brought it to over to her mouth.

Opening wide, she took a bite from it as if it were intended to be eaten that way. Treating it like a piece of fruit from a garden. Only with a molten core inside rather than a hard pit. It would give her the fuel she would need to return home, and report that her task had been completed.

Her teeth carved through the moon casually, as she continued snacking on the orb. After the second bite it broke apart. The combination of her fingers and the bites had compromised its integrity too greatly, and it could no longer retain its shape.

Intent on consuming the entire thing, she opened her mouth wide, and scooped what remained into her mouth before the fragments could float too far apart. Liquid hot magma inside of the core instantly cooled on contact with the thin coating of saliva spread across her tongue before she swallowed, sending the chunks down her throat to fill her now-empty belly.

Digestion set to work once again, and this time she knew she’d had enough. That was one less parasitic species the cosmos need be concerned with. She gave her belly one more rub, before the nodes on her body flashed once again. This time with a brilliant shade of green, rather than the pure, clean light previously.

With that last signal, she vanished.

The solar system was now a planet short, but she had accomplished the task given to her. Better such a potentially invasive species be wiped out early, before they could lay waste to any other planets with their destructive habits.