- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hello all,   I have decided to post this story on giantess world to share with you a commission story that Amber Collins wrote for me.  She is wonderful to deal with.  Her email address is giantessamber@outlook.com and here is her website for her amazon store where you purchased them https://giantessamber.wixsite.com/sizelover

Hello all,   I have decided to post this story on giantess world to share with you a commission story that Amber Collins wrote for me.  She is wonderful to deal with. If you want her to write you a fantasy story, her email address is giantessamber@outlook.com and here is her website for her amazon store where you purchased them https://giantessamber.wixsite.com/sizelover

 

 

 

Thomas was always such a dick, even though she loved riding his. Anytime he came over, it was a struggle to get to the sex because he insisted on making fun of her size. Amanda Kramer stood at just four feet and ten inches, child-sized to most adults, and it seemed as though her current fuck-buddy loved nothing more than to make her feel as small as possible. 

    While the sex was good, she couldn’t escape the fact that she was reminded of being back in high school. After all, she was the same size now as she was then. And when Thomas fucked her, it hurt—hurt like hell—but she wasn’t exactly popular with the men, so options weren’t exactly through the roof. A girl’s gotta get off, she always said. She hated life, hated how men looked at her. They were split between seeing a child or seeing a sexual object. She didn’t really know which was worse. All Amanda knew was that there had to be more out there besides her petty, miniscule existence.

    At least she had her eye-candy neighbor, Nick.

    He worked outside, shirtless, on the hot summer days, and it pleased her to sit with her knees buried in the sofa so she could watch. Of course, the curtains were drawn, but she could still see him as he pushed the lawnmower, biceps bulging. She loved the way his earbud cords clung to his sweaty, bare chest. Nick was tall and covered in muscles, was probably the star quarterback in high school. Although they were about the same age, he must have graduated somewhere else because Amanda didn’t know him until she moved in.

    Nick was nice, but in a very superficial way, the way someone must exchange pleasantries because you’re forced to live in such close proximity. He was well out of her league. He knew it. She knew it. The whole universe knew it. But he was kind whenever they spoke and she’d often drum up conversation at the group mailbox on the corner. Once, he’d even come over to fix a flat on her car, the corded muscles in his back popping up as he rolled the wheel away and replaced it. But as nice as Nick was, there would never be a universe where he and Amanda would progress to anything past a friendship. She accepted that, but it was still a nice fantasy, one she thought of as he dragged the mower back with one hand, her own down her pants.

    The women he dated made her feel inferior. Those were the moments she stopped watching. Nick was something of a lady’s man, and Amanda had lost track of all the beautiful women who would pull up and go inside his house, only to return a few hours later with tousled hair and ruined lipstick. All of these girls had one thing in common: They were all remarkably tall.

    Sometimes she wanted to talk to him at night, to make idle conversation. She had his number—had it ever since the old couple at the end of the street had organized a block party, but she was afraid to use it. She didn’t want to seem creepy because she sure as hell felt creepy. The binoculars she kept on her coffee table made sure of that. She’d only used them a few times, but she was determined to see exactly what the tattoo was on his left calf. Her money was on a skeleton riding a horse.

    Amanda returned to the same thought that she always did: Life would be so much different if only she were bigger.

    One morning, toward the end of summer, she sleepily walked across the lawn to the group mailbox, coffee mug in hand, and grabbed the unusually large stack of mail in her box. She carried it back to the house, sat down to finish watching the morning news, and then started to rifle through it.

    Lots of bills, but that was always the case at the end of the month. Her cellphone payment, utilities, cable and internet, and the dreaded credit card bill from the boutique in the mall. But toward the end of the stack were a few new bills she didn’t recognize.

    At first she thought they were mailers, the kind of marketing crap she tossed straight into the garbage, but just as she was about to rip an envelop in two, she caught sight of Nick’s name across the address. There had been a mix-up—she had at least four bills and two advertisement flyers with his name on it. 

    A reason to text him! she thought.

    She pulled out her cell and typed in his number, somewhat ashamed that she had it memorized and had only used it a couple of times for similar reasons. 

    Nick? It’s Amanda from next door. I have some of your mail. Just come by and get it whenever you can.

    There was no response at first, and then she was ready to swoon when those three little bubbles popped up.

    Hey Amanda. Thanks, but I’m out of town until tomorrow. I’ll see you then.

    That last part got her juices flowing because it sounded like they had made plans, like they were actually going to go on a date. It was silly to have such thoughts, but she couldn’t help it. She obsessed over this guy, but knew it would never happen with a girl who barely came up to his chest. However, the mail mix-up did give her a chance to peek into his life, so to speak. What kind of mail did Nick receive?

    Since they lived on the same street and paid the same basic bills, those weren’t exciting, although she was surprised that he paid so much for water, as was listed on his bill. He made some sort of payment to a Syncrosity Bank, which she assumed was a credit card. One of the leaflets turned out to be a campaign ad for a Susan Hamilton who was running for the school board. But finally, the last flyer piqued her interest.

    On one side, it showed a beach, the sand piling up in the foreground to make a sun—the rays dug out in all directions. At the top, the flyer read: DoveHeart Meditation Services Inc. On the reverse, the flyer read: 

        Enjoy our newest app for free (a $50 value). 

Reach your full height in both mind and body.

 

    Below this was legal information and then the link and code to redeem the free app download. At first she laughed, realizing that Nick was into the new-age stuff, that he probably drank tea tree oil and used cucumbers on his nipples when he slept. But something about the wording of the app—Reach your full height in both mind and body. That was something she was rather curious about. Nick wouldn’t miss this promotional card, and if the company was like all the others, he’d probably get (and had gotten) a thousand more. It was a little disappointing that Nick didn’t get anything naughty. She loved to imagine him getting porn in the mail.

    Redeeming the code was simple, as she only had to follow the link and her phone was able to scan the numbers. Amanda quickly threw away the card, thinking how horrified she’d be if Nick found out she’d taken it. But these thoughts faded as she pulled up the app and was pleasantly surprised by its beauty and simplicity.

    It offered so many options, mainly soundscapes that were meant to lull someone to sleep. Since she was feeling rather lethargic this morning anyway, she settled on the bed and decided to listen to the one of the soothing sounds of the app—a beach soundscape that reminded her of vacations with her family when she was younger. It was rather peaceful—the gulls chirruping, the tug of the water, the wind. The app even dimmed, and as she lay it on her bedside table, she thought that spectral birds were projected on the ceiling. Before long, Amanda was dozing lightly, taken away by the sounds of the beach.

    When she woke, she felt more relaxed than ever before. The app was still playing, but when she checked her battery, found that it would be dead soon. She got up, plugged in her phone, then went to look out onto the street.

    She’d passed the whole morning away and now everyone was home, cars filling the street. Nick, however, was still out of town since his Subaru was missing from his driveway. Somehow she’d taken a nap that had lasted at least six hours. A low grumble in her stomach told her that she needed to eat. 

    She sat on the sofa with a bowl of noodles a half an hour later, feeling very much like she was in a dream. If she didn’t know any better, she would have thought there were drugs in her system, but Amanda didn’t do that sort of thing. Still, she couldn’t escape how electrified her body felt, how at peace with her soul. She was eating ramen—gussied up with garlic and chives, of course—but it was as if she were enjoying the most extravagant, luscious meal. Everything about today was just feeling . . . right.

    She set about lighting a few scented candles and turning down the lights to create the mood. It was getting dark outside, and as she took her shower and put on her nightgown, she couldn’t escape the wonderful feeling of the hot water pecking her flesh, and then the cool silk of the garment. There was a tingle between the legs that she couldn’t explain, and it just seemed as if everything was edging her close to an orgasm.

    As she relaxed back on the bed, she started playing with the app again, now that her phone had full charge. There were a few subcategories in the program, but one in particular drew her attention—toward the bottom, next to the user agreement jargon—was a category simply called ‘Desires.’ Curious, she clicked the button and was taken to a different part of the app, although it looked much the same as the rest. The only key difference in this portion was the disclaimer at the top which read:

    Be careful using the Desires functionality. Changes may be irreversible. 

    Amanda just shrugged, figuring it meant changes within the app. And seeing as how she was out zero dollars thanks to the promo code, she didn’t really heed any of the warnings. There were probably other disclaimers, but she didn’t notice. What she found was a rather soothing soundscape of thunder and rain, which once more took her back to fond childhood memories. Amanda placed the phone on her bedside table and leaned back, intent upon enjoying the television (which was on mute) until bedtime. But only a few minutes later was she already snoring soundly, lost to the storm in her phone.

***

    She knew she was dreaming. 

    This was easy to tell because it was what her old college psychology teacher called a ‘lucid dream’, in that she had self-awareness, and saw the dream for what it was. Amanda had been lying on her bed, but now she was standing in a storm, the rain cascading down her face. When the lightning lit up the sky and she could see the trees in front of her, she wasn’t afraid, because she knew she couldn’t be hurt in this world, this world she created.

    Or was it the app?

    She was barefoot, still wearing the nightgown, but she wasn’t cold. In fact, she felt great. The raindrops were warm as they touched her skin. Her feet sank in the muddy ground, but when she lifted them, they came away clean. She didn’t know the purpose of this dream—for they all had purpose, right? She didn’t feel like standing around, so she walked, listening to the rain, to the thunder. 

    Something in the heart of the forest was drawing her closer, and it didn’t take long to realize it was a voice. At first, she couldn’t tell if it were a male or female, only that it was soothing, as if it were singing on the rain. Amanda was lulled by its siren song. She kept walking, sometimes moving across fallen logs or over craggy rocks, but she always moved forward. At the edge of the woods, she stopped before a large, open field, and the voice, clearly a man, spoke loud and clear.

    “What is your desire?” it asked.

    “My . . . desire?”

    “What is it that you want the most?” It was like the voice was wrapping around her, whispering in both ears at once.

    That question hung in the air for a moment. There were no material things she needed. While she was far from rich, she certainly wasn’t roughing it. Her bills were paid, her needs were met. But then again, wasn’t there one thing she did want? It wasn’t immediately apparent because she was treating the voice like a gameshow host, as if he could give her a new car if only she asked. Amanda answered his question as truthfully as possible.

    “I want to be bigger.”

    “Bigger?” the voice asked.

    “Yes, bigger! I want to tower over everyone!”

    There was a pause, in the voice, the rain, and even the thunder. And then, it all came back at once.

    “Wish granted!” This time, the voice was lower, almost to the ground.

    The next thing Amanda knew, she was on her back, although she wasn’t entirely sure how that happened, but then again, it was just a dream. There were warm hands on her legs, as well as her face. Her first thought was that this was now a nightmare, and that she should fight her attackers, but quickly realized she didn’t want to do that. What they were doing felt good, and she never wanted to wake from it.

    They were pulling her. She could feel her body stretching—her legs getting longer and thicker. The same was happening to her top half—the hands were spreading her out like a Slinky, but she enjoyed it the whole time. Amanda was sure she would cum in her sleep when a disembodied face took her nipple in its mouth and started to suck, but with each tug her breast swelled larger and larger. The face kept doing it, switching back and forth until her breasts were so large that she couldn’t see over them.

    And then, she woke up . . .

***

    At least she thought she was awake. When she sat up in bed, the light bleeding in through the blinds, she wasn’t entire sure. Something was wrong—something was different. She picked up her phone to see the time, but the battery had died through the night. And why did her phone look smaller, as if it had dried up in the sun? Amanda turned her attention back to her body and made a startling discovery.

    While this was no dream, she was in fact, bigger.

    Her ankles were hanging off the edge of the bed, feet looking massive. The way her legs pointed up meant that her body was seated lower, so the bed had given way because of her incredible weight. She looked down to her lap, but found that it wasn’t there because two massive breasts were poking out. They’d shredded right through the tight-fitting garment. She brought hands up to her face, to her breasts, to her stomach and finally to her ass—which was also disproportionate. It was like she was sitting on a wide, comfy chair, but in truth it was her own engorged ass.

    Amanda stood, looking at her bedroom with fresh eyes. Everything was scaled down, looking oddly alien. Her growth was extreme, especially since she was starting out at under five feet tall. She was used to being able to walk through the house without any trouble, but now, as she moved toward the bathroom, she had to stoop to get through the door. Judging by where her face came above the doorway, she guessed her size to be around seven feet. 

    After a shower, which was awkward enough of its own, she tried to navigate her house. First, she needed clothes. The panties she put on were far too small, her pussy devouring almost every one of them. She did find a pair that were loose, but she couldn’t do any bending in them. Shirts and jeans were out of the question, but perhaps she could fit a pair of her old jogging pants, or maybe even—

    —A knock at the door.

    She froze in the bedroom, then tiptoed to the window and peeked out. 

    It was Nick.

    Shit! He’s here for his mail!

    She’d almost forgotten about it. But what to do now? She wasn’t feeling very comfortable in her own skin just yet, and she knew she needed time to sort it out, but this was Nick. Her crush. And now, she just so happened to be his type. If he liked tall women, he should’ve loved Amanda. No, she was going to talk to him, perhaps invite him in and see where it went. Amanda was feeling more confident now than ever.

    She found a bathrobe that normally came to her shins and covered her quite well. Now, it rode above her knees and she had to cinch it tightly in order to keep her breasts from exploding out. It wouldn’t do for a neighbor to drive by and see Nick talking to an amazon who was all breasts. She took a deep breath, thundered through the house, and then opened to door.

    He had been turned away, but when he heard the door opening, he spun back around, and that’s when his eyes fell across her chest. She was stooping down in the doorway because otherwise he wouldn’t have been able to see her face. She smiled down at him, hoping that her hair looked good enough after just waking. The way he smiled and the way his eyes ogled her breasts told her that he probably hadn’t even realized it was Amanda yet.

    “Um, Amanda?” he said, forcing himself to make eye contact. “You okay?”

    “I’m fine, silly,” she said, rolling her eyes. “Oh, this? You haven’t seen me since I started taking my supplements. What do you think?” She put her arms beneath her breasts and shook them for him. His face turned red and he fanned himself.

    “It looks great. Can I come in?” He said this last part with a little less uncertainty and a lot more confidence. She stepped back from the door and let him in. He never took his eyes off her as she shut the door and took a seat on the sofa.

    Nick just stood there, watching as she plopped her thick, beautiful ass on the cushion, to which the whole sofa buckled in the middle. She smiled and stretched out her hands along the back, as if she didn’t hear.

    “See something you like?” she asked, trying to feign confidence. Inside, she was about to fall apart.

    “Are those real?” he asked playfully, pointing toward her breasts.

    She just smiled and undid the cinch, letting them spill out. They bounced in place for a moment before coming to rest. His mouth hung open and she threw her head back and laughed. “Touch them. You tell me.”

    His shaky fingers reached out and stroked her nipple. It was surprisingly tender and both watched in amazement as it stood up and pointed right at him. He squeezed both her breasts, but it was rather difficult since they were so large and he couldn’t cup his hands around them. Amanda just laughed and watched him, wondering what he tasted like. Wondering how big his dick was and how it would feel inside her. 

    “Suck them,” she told him, to which he dutifully dropped to his knees and took one in his mouth. It felt so good for him to tug on it, and she lay her head back and enjoyed the feeling of his tongue lapping at her nipple, of his fingertips gently pressing into her flesh. He switched and serviced the other breast, and just as he started to kiss down her stomach, she finished opening the robe and shoved his face right into her waiting pussy. 

    He didn’t resist, but rather went straight to work, licking along her slit, coming up to kiss her stomach and then right back down again. His tongue slithered across her clit, batting it back and forth like a light switch. She wasn’t going to last long, and when she brought her massive legs up to rest on his shoulders, he went down to the ground, his chin hitting the edge of the sofa. But he was laughing when he came back up and finished the job.

    “Can we take this to your bed?” he asked her, standing and wiping his chin.

    She wrestled out of the robe and then stood, towering over him. He looked up and gulped. Nick was a tall guy, about six-foot even, but now he was craning his neck to see the goddess. Amanda took his hand and led him into her bedroom, where she quickly lay on the bed and watched as he fumbled with his belt.

    He was well-endowed, at least for a normal-sized girl. When he got on top and slid it in, she found him somewhat lacking, although it was still quite pleasurable. He grabbed her knees and thrust inside, in and out, making Amanda bite her lip. She couldn’t believe she was actually having sex with her crush! She loved kissing him, loved the taste of her on his lips. She brought her legs up and wrapped them around his body as he thrust, and when he finally did cum, he went limp, her strong arms keeping him up.

    “Damn, Amanda . . . that was . . .”

    “Fucking awesome?” she finished.

    “Or awesome fucking?” 

    They both laughed. 

    They kissed a little more and then he said he had to get to work. She helped him find his mail and as he walked out the door, she wondered if it would happen again. He was a great guy, and now that she was brimming with confidence, she thought for sure she was a contender to date him. Still, those girls of his. Were any of them seven feet tall? She remembered seeing one, a dark-haired girl who looked Latino, who could possibly be.

    She took a shower, enjoying the smallness of the tub. It was rather quite comfortable to pin her back against one wall and put her feet on the opposite one. This was also a prime position for a little self-love . . .

    But that night, he sent her another text and asked if she were awake. Just barely, but his words on screen certainly perked her up. He came back over and they went at it again, first fucking on the living room floor while the television was on, then moving to the kitchen. Their doggie-style on the dining room floor wasn’t very productive because his dick no longer lined up correctly with her pussy, but they remedied this with a stack of pillows. By the time they were finished in the bedroom, she was falling asleep and he was letting himself out the door. Maybe this was just a booty-call, but for right now, that was good enough.

    It was Nick, after all . . .

    She woke up just in time to shut off the bedroom television and the lamp, but before she went back to sleep, she pulled up the meditation app on her phone. Would it take her to the dreamland again, she wondered? Wouldn’t that be nice, she thought with a mischievous grin. She entered the storm again, and drifted off to sleep . . .

***

    Just like before, she was standing in a forest, feeling the raindrops on her head. The lightning lit the line of trees ahead, and without even waiting around, she started off in the direction of the forest’s edge. She was bigger in the dream, a reflection of her new, actual body. It felt great to be so big, but wouldn’t it feel better to be even bigger? Each time she stepped down on the muddle ground, her breasts and ass cheeks vibrated. 

    At the edge of the forest, she knew the voice was near. When the lightning flashed she thought she saw an outline of a giant face, made of rain and leaves. 

    “You came back,” the voice said, very close.

    “I want to be bigger,” she said, simply enough.

    “Aren’t you big enough already?”

    “Never. I want to tower over even the tallest people.”

    “Then say it,” said the voice.

    “I wish I was bigger!”

    Again, she was on her back, feeling the otherworldly hands reach across her, pulling at her ankles, at her face, breasts, and ass, as if the dream was kneading her into a new creation. In fact, that’s exactly what was happening. When she woke this time, it was to a glorious orgasm that she felt running down her legs before she even opened her eyes.

***

    For a brief moment after waking, she thought she’d shrunken down, rather than got bigger. After all, she was almost on the ground, looking up at a ceiling that was much higher than she was accustomed to seeing. But no, as she shifted her weight and felt the bed not move an inch, she realized that the legs had snapped and she was on the floor. Looking down at her feet, she found them almost to the door, so far were they over the bottom rail of the bed.

    Amanda sat up, and thanked God that she decided to go to bed naked or else this morning she would be suffocating from whatever clothing she would be wearing. Now, she was simply massive. She stood up, took a steadying step toward the living room, and felt her hair brush the ceiling. She was twelve feet tall! More than double her normal height. She looked back, to the mirror at her vanity, and could only see her massive ass, spread out so wide that she’d have to crawl through the doors. Amanda slapped it just to see it jiggle.

    Her breasts were just as large, and looking down, she realized she couldn’t even see her feet now. But the nipples were firm when she flicked them. They were also sensitive, and for a moment she wanted to crawl back into bed and play with her new body, but saw Nick’s car in the driveway. 

    She did have to crawl to get out of the bedroom, so she reached across the living room and grabbed her cellphone and brought it back to the bed. There was no way she could text now, so she activated her Voice-to-Text function and spoke the message she wished to give him. She told him that she needed him to come over for a minute, that the door was unlocked. Amanda made sure this was true before turning and heading back inside the bedroom. 

    Five minutes later, she heard the door squeak open, followed by, “Hello? Amanda?”

    “Back here,” she called. “Hurry,” she added with a little urgency.

    He wasted no time, but as soon as he made it to the doorway, she stepped in front. Nick’s momentum drove him right into her pussy, where he landed face-first. He backed up, first confused and horrified, but then quickly looked up and relaxed. His mouth was hanging open again, as it often did whenever he saw her at a new size.

    “Shit, what kind of supplements are you taking?” he asked as she backed up, allowing him to enter.

    “The good kind, obviously. Do you like?” She did a twirl, purposefully wiggling her ass right in his face. He reached up and touched her thigh, running his fingers to her glistening pussy.

    “I love it. But God, how are we going to do anything now? You’re huge.”

    “We’ll figure it out,” she said, then sat on the bed. She grabbed him around the waist and pulled him closer. He did his best to dance out of his clothes, and when she had a dick in front of her, she took it between her fingers and with a hand behind his back, pulled him into her.

    This was certainly not going to work, but they kissed, Nick sliding between her breasts. His dick was useless, but he was in the right spot to rub against her clit, so it was working just fine for her. But Nick wasn’t satisfied, so he got down in the floor and told her to sit on the edge of the bed. He pushed his arm in, feeling her tighten up as he went. She was contracting, but her face told him that she loved it. He kept pushing until his arm disappeared and his shoulder was flush with her lips. He kissed her leg while he worked, his hand opening up like a flower. 

    “Oh, God, Nick! I’m gonna cum,” she said. She was getting incredibly wet.

    “Do it, babe.”

    She loved that name. As if she needed any further convincing, she let go, and flooded the tiny man with her juices. With his face so close and his arm attached to her slit, she was able to blast him with enough force that he fell back. He was covered in her juices, but he was smiling. He loved it. In fact, he went back, burying his face in her massive pussy until his whole head was inside.

    After getting off three more times, she pushed on his shoulders until his head was out, and then lifted him to lie on the bed. Immediately, she descended on him, doing her best to hold up his dick which, between being so small and covered in her juices, was difficult to manage. When she did get it, she slipped it into her mouth, and worked him like a Hoover vacuum cleaner. His little hands were in her hair, holding on, clenching with each tug of her mouth. 

    “Shoot it, babe,” she said. “Cum all in my mouth!”

    He let out a grunt and then his whole body was tensing up. She was about to ask if he actually did have an orgasm because she couldn’t taste it if he did, so small was his load. But when she licked him clean and saw that his dick was falling asleep, she knew he’d gotten off. It wasn’t typical, but they’d had a very nice romp.

    Sometime later they fell asleep in each other’s arms, but Amanda had trouble resting because she was sure she’d accidentally crush him. He was so peaceful nestled in the crook of her arm, and it was slightly comical to look down the ruined bed and see how much longer her body was compared to his own. Could the sex get even better? She didn’t think the wishmaster would make her smaller, so they had to explore creative ways to fuck.

    But what if . . .

***

    Nick thought he heard thunder when he woke, but as he sat up in bed, he didn’t see any signs of clouds. The sky was as bright as could be out the window. He threw back the covers and used the bathroom, and when he returned he realized that Amanda was not in bed. He threw on his shorts and headed through the house, not seeing her in the living room or kitchen either.

    And that was the moment he almost died. 

    The bedroom came crashing down, splinters of wood and dust flying up like a miniature mushroom cloud. In its place was a giant wall of flesh, although he couldn’t see it well enough to know it had been a human foot, nor did he have time to analyze. He heard the wood above his head splintering, so he darted out the front door and stood in the morning sun, unsure of why it was suddenly so cloudy.

    But it wasn’t clouds, it was a shadow.

    He craned his neck up to see a giant pussy, swaddled in the middle of two beefy thighs. That pussy was almost like a monster, so large it could swallow him whole. But what a way to go if it did . . . 

    Amanda put her enormous hands on the street, cracking it wherever her palms touched, and lowered down so that her massive face was looking right at him. She had tears in her eyes, but she was glad to see him.

    “Are you okay? I’m so sorry. I didn’t know I’d grow so fast. It usually happens when I’m asleep and I stumbled and I . . .”

    “Hey,” he said, putting a hand up to her nose. “I’m fine. Are you okay?”

    She was taken aback by this. She smiled and nodded. A gallon-sized teardrop rolled down her face and splashed on the pavement.

    “Now what?” he asked.

    At this, she grinned, revealing a row of pearly white teeth longer than his whole body. She licked him, her giant tongue soaking his whole body.

    “Ready for another round, little man?”