- Text Size +

Ricky was enjoying his Saturday by going out and looking through some of the local small businesses. There was a dusty bookstore where he picked up a few interesting sounding novels, a small computer repair place where he got a new mouse he had been needing. The fact that all of these stores were on the same stretch of road made it easy to jump from one to the other. Finally, with his spending money nearly gone, he went into an antique shop.

 

He didn’t expect to find anything he deemed worth buying but that was okay. He didn’t really want to spend it all on himself anyway. There was a special girl waiting at home for him that he wanted to spoil. As he glanced through the shelves there was a strange oil lamp that caught his attention. Not thinking much of it as first Ricky just scanned over it. His eyes kept coming back to it. Like it was calling to him. The more he looked at it the stronger the itch in the back of his head got. A desire for the lamp.

 

The moment his hands wrapped around the lamp he felt the sensation travel up his arm into his head. This tingling controlling feeling that forced him to want the lamp. It was worth everything he had left in his wallet, but his desire was too powerful to compete with the thoughts of the girls he wanted to spoil. Ricky bought the oil lamp and began to walk home. Still shrouded in a daze. It didn’t feel like his own will had purchased the lamp. It seemed almost like the lamps will was forced upon him.

 

Doing his best to try and ignore how crazy he felt after he got home, he sat down on the couch and began to scroll through Twitter. There he found the girls he so desperately wanted to spoil. Unfortunately, he found his funds to do so rather short. Instead settling for simple flattery and spreading their message across the internet to further their fame and success.

 

All the while he couldn’t stop the muttering desire at the back of his mind. That lamp looked awfully dirty. Maybe it would look better if he cleaned it up. Finally submitting to the thoughts that were being forced into his head after catching up on all the happenings of his favorite pair of sisters on Twitter.

 

Even though he had an overwhelming desire to clean the lamp he wasn’t even sure how to do that. Ricky got some WD40 and an old used up sock and decided to try and start there. He sprayed the sock and began to rub it against the lamp. The second he began to rub he felt a strange trembling from the lamp. Like something was inside it. Goose pimples covered his arms as the hair on the back of his neck stood at attention. A black smoke began pouring out of the lamp onto the floor. His hands were latched onto the lamp and wouldn’t let go as he tried to throw it to the ground out of fright. The black smoke collecting into a fog on the ground.

 

A strange voice filled his head as the fog formed a face. “You have released me from my prison. I shall grant you a single wish.”

 

Ricky was dumfounded. He was sure this was some kind of fever dream. He pinched himself.  He tried to read the clock. To work the camera on his phone. They all worked. With his stomach in his throat and his blood running cold he finally accepted that this wasn’t a dream. His mind was racing with possibilities. Anything was possible. Saving the world, gaining super natural abilities, anything. The only limit was his imagination. There was only one thing that dominated his thoughts. Day in day out it was one of the few constants within his mind.

 

“I want to meet the woman called Giantess B on Twitter!” he blurted out without considering the weight of his choices.

 

“So be it.” The echoing voice inside his head responded. More black smoke pouring out of the lamp covering the floor in a smog. It crawled towards his feet and began to make its way up his leg.  Before panic could even set in, he found his vision fading and closing in until everything was black.

 

He awoke in a similar darkness. The air seemed stuffy and instead of being wrapped in blanket of it the void seemed to stretch on forever. The ground beneath him felt rough almost paper like. It was a familiar sensation that he couldn’t quite place. As he picked himself up onto his feet, he heard booming voices outside. They were speaking in an accent. Something about not getting paid enough to deliver in the rain. Ricky was finding it hard to follow the conversation when it seemed to come from everywhere at once.

 

One step was all it took. The ground beneath him shook and he was on his knees again. The void suddenly didn’t seem so vast as he slammed face first into a wall. The impact jogging his memory. The smell of cardboard filling his nose with his face pressed up against it.

 

With the answer found it only let more questions follow. Why was he in a giant cardboard box? How was he in a giant cardboard box? Was this all some kind of elaborate prank? Did he just admit to the world his deepest desire was to simply meet someone from Twitter? His blood ran cold at the thought the embarrassment it would cause. The judgement from his friends and families. All those worried thoughts suddenly coming to an end as Ricky found himself air born. Roughly crashing down onto the bottom of the box and passing out again.

 

“Doesn’t that say fragile? Should you really have tossed it?” was the last thing Ricky heard before his eyes shut.

 

Ricky awoke again to a somewhat familiar voice. It sounded different in person. It was louder and less distorted by speakers. His heart fluttered at the thought of Giantess B being outside the box. No matter if it was all a prank or not he was getting his wish and that’s all he cared about.

 

He was tossed around the box one last time before the sound of a blade ripping and cutting into cardboard filled his ears. It was almost unbearably loud making him huddle down with his hands over his ears as the box was opened up. Light flooded into the darkness blinding him for a few moments. Still looking down at the ground he heard a gasp.

 

“The bloody hell is that?” she spoke as she peered down into the box. Her finger hesitantly reaching forward and poking the small figure before retreating. The sensation of flesh was left on her finger. It was warm and soft almost like it was real.

 

His eyes still hadn’t fully adjusted, but he saw the shadow of her hand reaching towards him. He went to look up at his Goddess, but before he could her finger rammed into his chest knocking him onto his back. The force had winded him a bit. Laying on his back coughing as he looked to the heavens to see the perfect angelic face hovering over him.

 

Her face looked on in disbelief. Mouth hanging open slightly as she watched the little one-inch tall man wiggle around inside the box. Without a word she got up and walked away. Ricky heard some commotion outside the box. He was thankful for the chance to let his eyes adjust and get used to the idea of seeing the world so big.

 

As he reached up to rub his sore chest, he realized he didn’t have a shirt on. With a quick glance down he realized he was totally nude. He had been so concerned with everything else happening his lack of clothes was lost on him until now. Now he couldn’t stop thinking about how exposed he felt.

 

The box was lifted into the air again knocking Ricky down onto his knees. Then it began to tilt. He slid towards a wall and smacked into it. As the box kept tilting to the side the wall became the floor and he began to slide across it as well towards the opening. He screamed and clawed at the cardboard, but there was nothing he could do to stop himself from falling out of the box.

 

Plummeting down through the air, landing on his back. Ricky was coughing and gasping for air as he looked around and saw he was in a small glass box. With the wind knocked out of him he couldn’t say anything. The face of the beautiful Giantess B staring at him through the glass. Her eyes shifting between the small man and her phone in her hand.

 

A bright flash left Ricky seeing spots as the click of a keyboard app rang through the air. When his vision finally returned, he saw Giantess B walking away without saying a word. Ricky sat down in the center of the glass box. Waiting. Counting the seconds until her return. Seconds creeped into minutes and minutes dragged into hours. He finally laid down on his back to stare up at the ceiling. The void of having nothing to do dragging on his mental state. His eye lids feeling heavy. He fought as hard as he could to stay awake, but lost the fight as sleep finally came over him.

 

He only woke when his stomach began to groan and beg for food. A quick glance outside of his glass prison and he saw Giantess B across the room. Her face illuminated by the glow of her phone. There was a slight smirk curling around her lips as she scrolled through social media. Finally, with a soft sigh she put her phone down on the arm of the couch and glanced over to Ricky.

 

Their eyes met. Ricky froze. Even if they were both normal sized, he would have been intimidated by her beauty. She would have even still towered over his normally 5’8” stature. Nothing would have changed about the situation; it was simply much more intense. She picked up a small cracker that had bee on the coffee table as she stood up and walked over to the glass box.

 

“Are you hungry, little one?” She asked waving the cracker in the air above the little man below her.

 

Ricky nodded as he rose up to his knees. His lips were dry and he croaked a little as he tried to answer her.

 

“And thirsty too? Oh my. Such a needy little one, aren’t you? I’ll get you some water, but you’ll be a dear and answer some of my questions, first won’t you?” her fingers letting the cracker slide out from between them and fall inside the glass box. The cracker broke and splintered as it hit the hard ground. Some of the shrapnel pelting Ricky.

 

Again, he nodded and croaked in reply. This time words finally making it through. “Yes. Whatever you want.”

 

“Where did you come from, little one? How did you get here?” The confident slightly smug smile never leaving her face as she asked her questions in a calm tone that told Ricky exactly who was in control.

 

He crawled over to the cracker as she asked her question. Kneeling before it and looking up to her as she finished. I stared back blankly. Unsure how to answer. “You won’t believe me, but…who would believe I’m this small? I found a genie and it gave me a wish. I wished to see you. A-“

 

Her laughter boomed filling the air before Ricky could finish his explanation. “You had one wish, and you used it on me? What a pathetic little man you are!” Her laughter continued making Ricky feel even smaller than he was. “Well I guess it doesn’t really matter where you’re from then, because you’re mine now. Isn’t that what you always wanted, little man?”

 

Ricky felt humiliated and degraded, but he couldn’t deny the fact that part of him was enjoying it. He shyly reached out and broke a piece off of the cracker to stuff it in his mouth feeling too awkward to do anything else. It dried his mouth even more than it had already been. The cracker nearly choking him as he struggled to swallow it down.

 

“Oh right. I said I’d get you some water.” The giantess said before walking away. Returning several minutes later with a bottle of water. She took the cap off and poured some water into it before placing it inside the box.

 

Ricky quickly scurried towards the water lapping it up and greedily gulping it down. The girlish chuckle from behind him didn’t stop him until he felt his stomach full and his mouth was hydrated again. With a deep content sigh, he turned around and looked up at the smug giantess smiling down at him.

 

The rest of his life was spent as Giantess B’s slave. He was used as a prop in her videos and photos regularly. Drastically increasing her popularity with the amazing photo realism of her effects. Ricky was forced to endure being trampled, sat on, smothered, and inserted into his new owner. Never having any kind of say in it himself. His world only revolved around what Giantess B wanted. He was her property and she would use him whenever and however she deemed fit.

 

At first, he enjoyed it. The first few months were good. As time went on, though, she started to become more careless with him. She wouldn’t put him away when she was done using him. Leaving him out to be accidently sat on or stuck underfoot. He would have to serve her outside of videos. Worshiping her nearly constantly every day. Hardly having any time for sleep.

 

It was exhausting. It was often times life threatening. It was some of the worst and best days of his life. He loved suffering for his Goddess. As he lay in the darkness of the glass case, he was put in the first day. Lights out and the sound of Giantess B sleeping easing himself to sleep as well he scoffed at the adage of being careful what you wish for. “I got exactly what I wished for. I couldn’t be happier.”