- Text Size +

Your life was one of simple pleasures, attaining a happiness you never before thought possible. Eagerly you would rise ahead of her, scurrying across her bedside table to stand by her alarm as it roused her from slumber.

You’d sing her praises as her massive hand would slap the alarm silent, always allowing space should she miss. You’d flinched once or twice as a finger had come crashing down beside you, too close for comfort, but you had never come to any harm.

That space was crucial. At all times you respected her needs and would ensure you were not in her way or causing any inconvenience that would impede your goddess. You lived at her pleasure and was always grateful to her.

Her scholastic life continued unimpeded, your disappearance just one of many – another victim of the shrinking epidemic. She decreed early on that you would not be returning to society, the risks involved with doing so being too high. As you had learned early on, there were plenty out there that wished you harm and you had no desire to go against her decision.

When alone you would continue to serve her. She left you a tablet that you were just large enough to manipulate by jumping on the screen. You became her study buddy, following her courses and reading the same material. You were a quick learner and would freely search out additional resources to learn and provide support to your Goddess. The tablet was connected with quick links to social media tantalising you from the home screen.

You could not know if these were enabled but, after long and silent deliberation on your part, you decided to leave them unused. Your old life had gone and with it your friends and family. The Goddess was all you needed now, she was your future and you would not betray her by dreaming of any existence beyond the worship of her.

The act of worship was as important to you as it was to her, possibly even more so. Without being asked, you volunteered to spend your free time in further service to her. You would polish her jewellery, spending hours on a single piece armed only with a cloth. It was you that suggested she leave you on the floor to clean the dirt from her shoes. You were safe in her room with the door locked and such a duty would be an honour to undertake.

Indeed, it was these devices that could have so easily ended your life therefore it was only right that you attended to their upkeep and showed them the respect they deserved.

You became an expert at pedicures and manicures. The polish you would apply by hand, ensuring not a droplet splashed onto her skin. From her feet, you would steal glances of her as she flicked through her phone or devoured her latest book.

Though your size made it difficult, you were able to offer a passable massage, walking across her back and rubbing oil into her skin. Again it was at her feet that you excelled yourself, your muscles straining as you kneaded her soft flesh.

Occasionally she would watch you work and worship, smiling as you fought and failed to hide your excitement.

When she asked you, without judgement, whether you were aroused by her, by being subservient and owned her, by her shoes and feet; you came clean. You had always held your fetishes but never dreamed that one day they would be realised. Though Shrinking was a horrific disease, you could not deny that it had provided you with an opportunity better than you had ever hoped for.

She smiled, she knew, of course she did. Your Goddess was all knowing and all powerful.

You remembered the first time she lowered her bare foot upon you, her toes flared. The fear and adoration you held for her in that moment was seared into your memories. With the slightest gesture she could have ended your life there and then. You didn’t run, you couldn’t. If your Goddess had decided this was your time there would have been nothing you could do. On your knees you watched helplessly as her tan sole filled the sky, growing ever larger as she stepped down upon you.

It was at the last moment that she made a slight adjustment; the ball of her foot landing just before you, her big toe to your left.

‘It’s ok,’ she had purred, you deserve a treat, ‘you can jerk it, if you want to.’

She had watched you that first time, her face serene and heavenly. She was happy for you as you squirmed between her toes, kissing her skin and thanking her.

Your relationship had grown that day. Though you were still her supplicant, her worshipper, to you she had grown in her glory. She showed you a kindness greater than you could wish for and rewarded you as only a being of her supremacy could.

On her whim she would allow you to worship the insides of her shoes, chuckling as you readily ran your tongue across her stained insole. Though she didn’t understand, she never stopped or questioned your rewards – even when you dove hungrily into gym shoes still warm and moist from her work out.

She added long knee high and thigh high socks to her wardrobe, wearing them around the house enjoying how the sight of her alone almost drew you to orgasm. She toyed with you, playfully, her self-esteem growing daily thanks to the little man who worshipped her freely and praised her brain and beauty with every breath.

The Goddess would sit above you, her sock clad foot bobbing as you sang her praises. At night she would let you sleep within them, if she felt you deserved it, balled up and lost amongst her warmth and scent.

Only once did she test you.

She had taken to wearing heels both those with a stiletto and the chunky soled ankle boots that were the fashion. Though you wouldn’t suggest it to her, you suspected the move away from sweaters and jeans had something to do with the boost to her confidence you provided.

On the day you were tested, she swept into the room exactly as she had done a million times; stepping over you before kicking off her heels and crawling onto the bed.

You had a moist towel ready. The heels were one of her favourite pair and it always pleased her to have them cleaned straight away. You were happy to oblige, enjoying the feeling of occupying a shoe so recently graced by her presence.

They stood together, one tipped on its side to reveal the warm cave with the print of her divine sole painting the wall.

‘Start with the toe,’ she commanded, her tone gentle, ‘the left one.’

‘Yes Goddess,’ you smiled. She watched as you crossed the short distance and rounded the tip of her shoe. Her expression didn’t change as you froze, the towel hanging limp in your arms.

Before you, pushed into the treads of her shoe, was the badly mangled corpse of a shrunken person. Blood had caused stones to stick to the hard sole, some as large as your fist. For the most part it was unrecognisable, barely more than a knot of gum stained red and pink with viscera. Here and there a shard of bone could be identified. Towards the top of the stain there was what looked to be a hand or possibly a foot. At the bottom was a shattered piece of skull, still bearing part of an eye socket.

You wanted to scream, to recoil in horror. Vomit rose in your throat, tears pricking your eyes. You fought to stop yourself from shaking as sweat pooled under your arms.

Why had she done this? Why was she showing this to you? Her victim was slightly larger than you were and completely and utterly obliterated. For the first time since your servitude began you feared her. You wanted to run, to get as far away from her as possible. You knew you didn’t stand a chance.

With a single step she could catch you, could reduce you to the same sad ruin that clung to the shoe before you. It was then that you realised. This was a reminder. Despite how well you were treated, how well you served and adored her, you still existed at her pleasure. At any moment and for any reason she could take your life and extinguish it, crush you beneath her foot like you were nothing more than an insect. Compared to her, you were barely even that.

‘Is there a problem?’ her voice was honey sweet, dripping with innocence.

You trembled as you looked up at her. She lay on her stomach, her chin resting against her hand, her legs rising behind her playfully kicking back and forth. A single curl fell across her face.

‘No Goddess,’ you replied weakly, swallowing your fear. She watched you a moment longer, a smile on her face as you began the grim task of dislodging the poor unfortunate’s remains.

You completed your task in silence, fearful of bringing the Goddess’ attention to you. She inspected them as always, lifting the titanic garments high into the sky as you stood dutifully by her toes. Your leaden eyes fell on the huge digits before you, imagining what they could do to you should she so wish.

That night she allowed you to retire to bed early.

You barely slept, each snatch of sleep haunted by nightmares of her. You dreamed about her every night, she was your world. Now though she was larger, more terrifying. You imagined looking up helpless as her foot descended towards you. You pictured her standing over you, more massive than ever, filling the sky.

You woke in a cold sweat, scrambling across the table top with only seconds before her alarm sounded. Her hand slapped it silent as always.

The day passed as every other, so did the one after and the one after that. She continued as before, acting as though nothing had happened. Occasionally she would flash you a look, drop a comment that would dare you to raise the subject with her.

You never did.