- Text Size +

The Goddess moved high above.

On the floor, you scurried out of the way as her massive foot shifted position. After all these years she had become disciplined in her every movement, always ensuring her pet was not in her path. Her big toe, longer than you were tall, settled back onto the ground. You could feel the impact of her weight fluttering through your body, after so long it had become normal.

You crawled forwards, moving across the carpet on your hands and knees. You were subservient to her and that would never change. You slipped in beside her first and second toe, your lips finding her flesh, resuming your task.

The room was dark, the only light coming from the television. She was watching a horror film, not long out of the box office. The sounds of her popcorn rustling came and went, lost beneath the music blaring out of the TV’s speakers.

The wall of flesh before you was cool to the touch, the salty taste of sweat dancing across your tongue. You closed your eyes, wriggling between her toes to better worship her. Your penis was hard though to touch it was forbidden, the Goddess would decide when you would feel that pleasure. You pushed yourself against her, your hands moving across her skin.

You loved it.

It had been eight years since you shrank, eight years as her property. You had submitted to her almost immediately. She had saved your life, there was no denying that and at an inch tall there was no other option. You were hers now, that was fact.

That first day, the hour or more you spent before she found you, still haunted your nightmares.

It had happened at high school, as you were clearing equipment in the gym. You had been alone, attending to the last task. You remembered waking amongst your now massive clothes, vomit splattered across your chest.

You were already running before the first tremor hit.

Your mom had insisted you read the pamphlet, prepare yourself if this happened. To stay with your clothes only invited danger. You had to move, to get yourself to safety and assess the situation. Not everyone would offer to help you, just as many would kill you or torment you for their own amusement. The first minutes were critical.

Your eyes were wide with fear as you scanned the gym for a place to hide, to catch your breath. The walls were distant on the horizon, the linoleum floor cold and hard beneath your feet. You pushed forwards, even reaching the edge of the room would be better than being caught in the open. With every footstep you drew nearer, with every second so did they.

The girl’s track team burst into the far side of the room in a storm of sound.

They had barely crossed the cavernous space when your discarded clothes were spotted. The excitement buzzed through the air. The vast women moved with dazzling speed, their huge legs enabling them to cover many times your distance in a fraction of the time. They fell upon your clothes, crowding around them and nudging them with the toes of their sneakers.

‘They’re empty, there’s no one here!’

‘They can’t have gone far.’

Spread out, the Shrinky will be in here somewhere.’

Their voices trilled with girlish delight as they began their hunt. It did not take them long.

‘I found him!’ The call went up as a shadow swept over you. You were thrown from your feet as a vast sneaker slammed down beside you, dwarfing your tiny form. ‘And where do you think you’re going, huh?’ she sneered down from above as her second foot settled beside you.

Her long legs stretched up for miles, her hands on her hips. Her lips were pulled into a victorious smirk, revealing a flash of brilliant white teeth.

In seconds you were surrounded. A wall of massive sneakers, some marred by dust and others pristine, encircled you. The ground roared and bucked, the squeaks on the linoleum sounding like the screams of harpies. Their laughter was everywhere. They called down to you, mocking and jeering as their feet shot forwards causing you to dodge and weave to avoid being crushed beneath the rubber.

You begged for your life, begged for mercy as they amused themselves with you. The circle grew smaller and smaller as they crowded in to abuse you.

‘Enough playing,’ the huge woman above you had purred. The ground trembled as she lifted her foot into the air, swinging it above you. ‘You’re interrupting our practice, time to die bug.’

It was a last minute effort, a burst of strength from somewhere unknown that saved you. As her sneaker slammed into the ground you darted forwards, diving out from beneath the crushing blow.

‘Ooh he’s a fast one,’ she laughed, angling her foot to strike again, ‘maybe he should join our team?’

The tip of her sneaker swung forwards, striking you hard and sending you flying across the linoleum. You landed badly, pain shooting through you from both sides. Her foot was moving before you had chance to recover.

The tip of her shoe swallowed you immediately, resting beneath your chest. She stood on one leg, her foot pinning your lower half in place.

A cruel smile spread across her full pink lips, lighting her face. Her blue green eyes made no attempt to hide the delight she felt at having you within her power. ‘Though I guess that will be hard without legs. What do you think girls, shall I take his legs off?’

The whoop of agreement fell around you like thunder as the massive creatures encouraged her. Their legs were a forest rising up into the sky, each footfall sending shockwaves through the earth. Each one of them surged with power, young women who to you had become unfathomable monsters capable of unstoppable destruction.

Your hands clawed and slapped at the rubber toe of the woman that held you pinned, your head shaking back and forth as you begged her to stop. She applied a touch of pressure, causing you to scream in agony. Above you, the circle of young women cheered and taunted as you pleaded through cries of pain.

Tears streamed across your reddening face as the pressure on your lower half increased, lashing throes of agony ahead of it. Your head swam, their voices lost against your fading consciousness. You looked up at them, former peers and classmates turned into insatiable devils that delighted themselves with your torment.

Another twitch from the foot above you, another bar of pressure, a fresh wave of agony. The smell of her, of rubber and dust and skin and sweat consumed you. You could taste it as a weak croak escaped your throat.

It was then in that moment, the moment that your legs began to crack and break, that moment that you knew you would die beneath them as an object of their amusement.

It was then that She appeared.

She descended from heaven in all her radiance, a true goddess of light and power. Her footfall smote the earth, the sound almost bursting your ear drums as it landed mere feet from your head. Her voice was raised in command, her authority absolute.

With a shove she forced back the demon that held you, saving your life in the final second. Like a warrior queen, an almighty titan she stood above you, driving back the circle of horrors that had been ready to grind you into oblivion.

Such was her splendour that you lost consciousness, coming to only once you were safely in her grip. She smiled down upon you, a blessing, her sweet voice like a chorus of angels.

She had taken you, you were safe.

The rest of the day passed as a dream. She had held you tight within her fist as she quarrelled with her team mates. She wanted you, you were hers and that was final.

Your injured legs looked worse than they were. She wrapped them in tissue paper and set you down into her gym bag to recover for the rest of the day. You had no energy to protest as she sealed you in darkness. Alone, the warmth and softness and smell of her lulled you into a deep sleep to be woken only when she got home and allowed light back into your domain.

She withdrew you carefully, checking your wrappings and removing them with great tenderness. The bleeding had stopped and your new, diminished body seemed to heal faster than before. You were placed upon her palm, her face filling the world before you.

You knew her though could not place her name. Her hair fell about her head in a curly bob, a brown so luscious it was almost black. Her eyes were the colour of a winter sky, bright and blue lit by an unseen sun. She smiled widely, her warm fuchsia lips revealing a mischievous smile with two prominent front teeth. She was cute in a geeky way, definitely a member of band.

To you she was radiant, perfection made flesh. She sat cross legged on her bedroom floor.

‘Hi little guy,’ she whispered, careful not to scare you, ‘are you ok?’

You couldn’t say what prompted you to act as you did. There was some instinct, some impulse, a feeling that it was the right thing to do. You knelt, bowing your head, ‘Thank you, Goddess.’

She laughed, the outburst holding no mockery. She covered her lips with her free hand, looking down upon you kindly. ‘You are welcome,’ she replied.

With such a simple exchange your relationship was sealed. From that day onwards you devoted yourself to her and she fulfilled her role as protector, provider and deity.