- Text Size +

You looked up at her, the light from the movie giving her an ethereal beauty.

That first night had made you closer than ever. In time you got used to her movements, her needs. Her technique improved, manipulating your body within her in a safer way. In the years that passed you could count the times you had been in danger on one hand.

A secret smirk danced across your lips. Part of you, a larger part than you would like to admit, had grown to enjoy the experience and the rewards that came afterwards. Now you looked forwards to being slipped between her legs, to be put to work driving her to orgasm knowing that a good job would be recognised.

You moved forwards, approaching her resting foot with reverence. Your hands caressed the side of her toe, moving across the smooth skin. Your lips followed, drinking in the very presence of her.

In all the world there was nobody as in love as you and nobody so truly and wholly loved as she.

Your eyes were closed, lost in the moment, when you heard the scream.

It came all at once, the sound of the TV, the cry of shock from your Goddess as she recoiled in fear. The impact winded you, knocking you almost unconscious. You landed on your back, your head spinning. You felt hot and cold at once, your body freezing and burning simultaneously. You tried to move; tried to call out, to check that she was ok.

Her voice floated down from above, ‘Oh Fuck.’

To your left her huge toe began to move, the one to your right following as her foot lifted into the sky. It was only then that the pain came, the twisting agony that stormed through your body as you realised what had happened.

Your hand lay in a pool of blood, the liquid warm to the touch. Your legs, pelvis and lower torso was gone, replaced by a partially squashed mush of bones and organs. You looked down, unable to rise, eyes wide with horror at the ruin you had become.

‘Oh Jesus,’ she muttered, her hands at her lips, ‘Oh fuck. Look at you, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. The movie, I, I forgot you were there. It scared me and I, oh fuck.’

A weak response fluttered from your lips as your head began to spin, blood loss quickly taking effect. Your vision blurred, fading into darkness as you saw her stand; rising endlessly into the sky. You coughed, blood splashing onto your chest.

‘I don’t know what to do,’ she whimpered. You could no longer see her face the world swimming as you slipped in and out of consciousness.

‘Please,’ you choked as her foot lifted into the air, ‘please Goddess.’

‘I’m sorry,’ she repeated, ‘You were so good but I, you’re so hurt and, and I, I just, I’m sorry.’

Her name, her true name, was on your lips as her foot dropped fell from the sky.

‘Goddess,’ you whispered as her foot connected with the floor.