- Text Size +

It was a day like any other the first time you went into her mouth.

She had kept you for just under two years and returned later than usual. She wobbled slightly as she crossed the room.

She had been drinking.

The smell of liquor washed over you as she bent double to address you, her words slurred and her speech exaggerated.

She spoke of how cute you were, how good and how obedient you were. You thanked her, knelt to her and worshipped her as always. You kept your head bowed as she unbuttoned her shirt.

The Goddess smirked as she rolled onto her back, plucking you from where you knelt. She handled you more roughly than usual, squeezing your torso between her thumb and forefinger. Your stomach heaved in her vice like grip as you were torn through the air.

She dangled you from her fingertips, her body stretching beneath you like a landscape. Her firm breasts clad in a lace lined bra rolled like two inviting mounds. She giggled as she spoke, allowing you to drop from her grip only to be caught again in her other hand. She asked you if you enjoyed her game, if you liked what you saw, never giving you time to answer.

Eventually you fell against her breast, her fingers following you to knead you into the soft and supple flesh. She purred with enjoyment, slipping two fingers beneath the hem of her bra to massage a hot and engorged nipple.

The whirlwind of motion continued. Before you were able to gain your bearings you were once again moving, her grip bringing you up to her face.

Her smile split wide, her warm breath washing over you. ‘Do you trust me?’ she whispered, her sultry tone made dangerous by drink.

‘Y-yes Goddess,’ you stammered, your mind reeling with fear.

You barely had time to loose a cry of fear as her lips parted to release her massive tongue. It struck out like an animal, boiling warm and slick with saliva. It snatched you up with ease, coating you with cloying liquid and sending it splashing into your mouth and nose.

You clawed madly at the powerful muscle as it drew backwards, pulling you between her lips. In the cave of her mouth you begged for mercy, screaming to your Goddess to spare your life. Your fear amused her, sending a chuckle through the cavern that almost deafened you.

In those moments you felt death come for you. You tried to scramble forwards, to pitch yourself over her teeth and escape. It was impossible.

Her tongue responded to your every movement, your limbs dogged by the weight of her saliva. She closed her lips, purring as you were sealed in darkness. The air was hot, ripe with the scent of alcohol.

Expertly she manipulated you, the tongue moving beneath you to push you against the inside of her cheek. Above and below her teeth waited ready to annihilate you, cruel weapons easily capable of shredding and crushing your body. You braced yourself for their impact as saliva pooled around you. She tilted her head letting gravity hold you in place as her tongue moved away.

You could sense it in the darkness, moving like a tiger. You closed your eyes, snatching a humid breath as it struck.

The wall behind you rippled as her tongue slid beneath you, moving against your legs and spreading them apart. You fell forwards onto its mottled surface as the tip pushed against your manhood.

For the first time the maelstrom subsided, the Goddess moving gently as you lay prone on her tongue. At her touch you stiffened, a shiver of excitement running through you.

You tried to make sense of it as the tongue manipulated you. What was this, was she granting you a final moment of pleasure before cutting you in two? Before sending you down in to her stomach to be digested alive?

Another flicker, serpent like against your hard shaft scattered such thoughts.

She purred again, delighting in your arousal. She commented as such, the words rolling through her mouth like thunder. ‘Hold on little guy,’ she purred, ‘this is gonna be fun.’

You bucked and shivered as she went to work, her hot tongue sliding back and forth driving you to heights of ecstasy. Your limbs hung heavy across her tongue as you allowed you movements to be controlled, trusting as always in her divine will.

Your head was swimming by the time you reached climax, the Goddess leveraging the tip of her tongue to surround your crotch and push against it. You cried aloud with pleasure, a deep groan ending in her praise. She chuckled again, ‘You like that?’

She kept you in her mouth for several minutes longer, swishing you back and forth with her tongue. It was a gentle movement, bathing you entirely in her saliva as you swam in euphoria.

By the time she spat you onto her waiting palm, you loved her more than ever.

Her smile, her body, everything about her was perfection to be worshipped and adored.

You crawled to your knees, head bowed as she looked down upon you. ‘Thank you Goddess,’ you called to her, ‘I love you Goddess.’

‘Aw,’ she cooed, her drunken smile spreading, ‘I love you too little guy. Since you love me so much how about you do something for me now? There’s something I’ve wanted for a long time.’

‘Anything Goddess,’ you smiled, drunk on post orgasm euphoria, ‘I would do anything for you.’

‘You’re so good to me,’ she smirked, leaning backwards against her cushions.

For the second time her fingers coiled around you, this time drawing you down her body. You squirmed in her grasp, fear rising in your heart. You fought to suppress it. The Goddess had never done you harm, surely it was blasphemy to continue to doubt her?

You fought to control your nerves as you heard the elastic of her underwear pull back. She trailed you across her flat stomach, her head arched back and eyes already closed in expectation.  

The scent of her was everywhere. It was heady, alluring as you were slipped beneath the silk of her underwear.

You Goddess was already wet, heat rolling from her womanhood. She held you carefully, pushing you against her mound before drawing you against the top of her vulva. Having shrank at a younger age, you had no experience of women outside of her. She knew this and manipulated you expertly, her breath rising as excitement grew.

Desperately, you tried to calm your own breathing as your legs slid within her, consumed by her hot, slick lips. You sank deep, your lower body lost to her. Before you the mound of her clitoris filled your vision.

Instinctively you reached out, pushing against the sensitive spot with both hands. A gasp of pleasure answered you, cries of encouragement falling down from above. Her fingers slid past you, the palm of her hand cupping you against her.

Your body pitched forwards, falling against her flesh. Her thumb connected with the small of your back, holding your naked form in place as her fingers slipped within her.

Helpless and pinned, you fought back fear as she increased the pace. Her thumb crushed you against her, tightening your chest. Far below, her fingers thrust deeper, her hips bucking as the digits stimulated her with increasing velocity.

High above she called out, her voice quivering as her pleasure intensified. With a twitch her thumb jabbed into you, pushing you inside of her. Her flesh swallowed you, her juices filling your mouth as you tried to cry out to her, begging her to stop.

The heat enveloped you, the red hued darkness filling your world. You could feel her fingers pumping next to you, at any minute able to force you deep within her, obliterating you instantly.

Her muffled screams echoed like distant thunder you as you fought for air. Your last thoughts were of her as you drowned within her, fading away into unconsciousness.

 

You awoke with a fountain of vomit, her juices splashing across your chest. You wiped the same viscous liquid from your eyes, the room around you spinning.

She had placed you on her pillow, her brown locks spilling around you. A drunken smile drew serenely across her lips as her finger caressed your body, trailing across your chest.

‘Hey,’ she purred, ‘you ok?’

Your body ached, your lungs and throat burning. Your eyes stung, every breath laced with the taste of her.

Every instinct wanted you to cry out, to run, to chew her out. You almost died, how could she have been so stupid, so selfish? You could barely move, every muscle feeling as though shot through with lead. At your side, your fist balled. Your heart pounded in your chest

Her sleepy eyes rested on you, lazily awaiting your answer.

Fabric shifted beneath you as you sat upright, your arms hugging your battered body. Through gritted teeth you answered her; ‘Yes Goddess, thank you Goddess.’