- Text Size +

Jessica breathed deeply in her quiet dorm room fast asleep. It had been a long, hard day at her college. She had forgotten her textbooks, the cute guy she liked had seen her trip, and her panties had ridden up on her for her entire bus ride home with no opportunity for her to adjust it.

Jessica had faced more than enough for one day, and now she could finally find her rest deep in sleep.

Her shapely C cup breasts rose and sank under her baggy grey t-shirt as she breathed deeply. The t-shirt was oversized and almost covered her purple panties she was wearing. It was too hot in the ACless dorm room to wear anything more than this in summer time and she had been far too exhausted from the long day to put on anything else anyways.

Her long day had put her in such a deep sleep that she couldn't wake up to notice that her body had begun glowing.

Jessica let out a sleepy moan as her breasts began to grow slightly, as if they were filling with liquid. The sensation, while strange, felt warm and pleasant. Her nipples hardened and swelled as Jessica bit her lip in her sleep.

Her breasts weren't the only thing to be affected however. Jessica shifted her legs slightly as she felt something changing within her panties. It was almost as if something had begun burrowing into her lower lips, but more than painful it just felt like a pleasant itch.

Even unconscious, such a sensation could not go unnoticed. Jessica's lips twitched and swelled in anticipation as her body changed.

Before Jessica could be woken up, the light subdued ceasing the changes to her body. The warm light gone, Jessica snuggled back into her pillow with a smile at the pleasant and slightly erotic dream she was now having.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alcor opened his eyes to see he was now standing atop a titanic hill surrounded by the members of the village. The ground they stood on was hard, made of a dark red stone, and filled with many shallow canyons. The dark red stone appeared to change to a strange smooth tan ground in the distance as the ground was dotted with a sparse foliage of light brown branchless trees that almost seemed to be bent horizontal. Behind Alcor was a sheer unscalable cliff of the dark red stone that seemed to go on forever into the strange dark grey sky.

"Alcor!?" a voice called out.

Alcor turned to see the frail village elder approaching him walking carefully along the unstable ground.

"Alcor, what on earth happened?" The village elder asked. "Where on earth are we??"

"I am not sure..." Alcor replied as he continued to scan his surroundings. "I can't see the castle or any of the soldiers nearby... but I can't see anything that would threaten us immediately either."

Alcor clapped his hands together and he began to glow as his feet began to lift off the ground.

"Either way, we cannot determine much from here. I am going to try to fly to the top of this cliff to see if I can get a better view!"

Alcor was about to leave when he felt a feeble grip on his sleeve. Looking down he saw the village elder tugging on him nervously.

"Please..." the village elder exclaimed. "This is a strange land with unknown threats, and we are not trained for combat. I am sure where you are going is dangerous, but if possible I believe we would feel safer walking into potential danger with you than staying here where it is potentially dangerous without you."

Alcor thought for a moment before returning to the ground with an understanding smile. Clapping his hands harder this time, all the villagers around him began to glow and float. They all marveled at the unique feeling as well as the sheer amount of them that had been enchanted. Clearly this was the work of a master magician!

"With this, you should be able to fly wherever you want. Be careful not to wander too far. I have enchanted your bodies a bit, but you are all still mortal!"

Fully enchanted, Alcor lifted up off the ground again, followed by the villagers as they made their way up the sheer red cliff face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scouting party pondered what on earth could have gone wrong. One minute they were scouting the dark forest for the enemy surrounded by the royal maple trees when suddenly they were engulfed in a great light. Now they found themselves still in a forest, but it was far different than any forest they had ever seen before.

The forest was dark and humid. Titanic thick branchless trees twisted and curled all around them making it very hard to navigate. A strange scent seemed to carry across the thick air, as the soft tan ground seemed to almost shift around them. The thing that stood out the most however was heat. The soldiers had been well trained, but if it got any warmer in this forest they would need to remove their armor enchantments or not!

"You don't suppose the demon king has returned?" one nervous soldier asked. "I've heard the land seemed almost alien to humans."

"I am not sure..." the scout leader replied. "I was still in the academy when the demon king was destroyed. I am not sure if this looks like his territory or not."

The men started to talk nervously among themselves. They were quickly silenced however by their leader as voices could be heard in the distance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED!?" the king cried out picking himself up off the ground. The whole castle had just been engulfed in a strange bright light and then it disappeared plunging the castle into darkness. It was as if time had skipped forward to a late evening, but there was a strange dark purple hue to the sun, unlike any sunset the king had ever experienced.

In addition to the darkness, the world had grown unbearably hot and humid. A strange scent wafted in through the windows familiar and yet foreign.

Furious, the king marched to the window shoving the soldiers who were already looking through it aside.

Much to the King's horror, he found that what stood before him was NOT his kingdom with the stone walls, quaint buildings, and cobblestone roads he was familiar with. The king looked out at a dark, unfamiliar cliff face surrounded by thick dark branchless trees. The sky above them was a dim dark purple. The sky seemed thick as if the clouds were solid. Given the thick humidity in the air the king could almost believe it. The entire castle, barracks, and army seemed to have been transported to the highest part of the cliff. A large thin red rock that seemed to stretch up for miles. The ground appeared unsteady as it would twitch from time to time forcing everyone to fall down. Directly in front of the castle was a seemingly bottomless cavern, miles in diameter. Hot, humid, smelly air seemed to rise from it as if it were a hole leading to the very gates of hell.

"TELESCOPE! QUICKLY!" the king demanded noticing something in the distance. While still afraid, the soldiers were also obedient. They brought the king an enchanted looking glass which he ripped from their hands before peering out into the distance.

"IT IS THE EMPIRE!" the king exclaimed furiously. The soldiers all ran to his side to peer out as well.

Sure enough, across the bottomless cavern, on the top of the cliff opposite them, the Empire's castle and army stood firmly placed.

"WE NEED TO ATTACK NOW!" the king demanded. The soldiers stared at him confused.

"Sir!" one soldier finally spoke up. "Shouldn't we assess the current situation first before starting a war?"

The king glared at the soldier but before he could answer, a thunderbolt blast struck the cliff side just before the castle. Everyone fell to the ground as the whole earth shook from the blast further cementing the instability of their current platform. Screams were heard as half a platoon of soldiers outside were knocked into the bottomless chasm where they fell out of sight much to the others' horror.

"I don't care about where we are or what the cost is!" the king growled. "The usurper emperor is right within my sights and if we don't kill him first he will kill us before we have a chance to think!"

"U-understood!" the soldier replied snapping back into attention. "What are your orders sir??"

The king scanned the distant lands. The chasm was impassable, but it seemed to meet at a large hill to the north. Beyond the hill was a thick forest of the strange branchless trees, but while the hill appeared to be covered in crags, the army could most likely find passage through it.

"Gather all footsoldiers, cavalry, and siege weapons!" the king ordered. "You will march north towards the thick forest. When you arrive at a large hill, you will find passage through it and then head along the other side of the cavern towards the empire's castle! Meanwhile, our magic unit and archers will attempt to give support with long ranged attacks from our side!"

"Understood!" the soldier saluted. As he turned the King gave one final warning.

"Be aware that the Empire is most likely thinking along the same lines as us. You may be met with opposition along the way. Leave none alive!"

The soldier gave a salute before leaving the throne room. No sooner had he left than the king called his aid to his side.

"I want you to prepare the relic for immediate use." the king whispered in a hushed tone.

"YOUR HIGHNESS!? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!?" the aid cried out only to be hushed immediately.

"I am not saying we WILL use it," the king replied. "But we don't know what the Empire is planning. We need to be ready just in case!"

With a reluctant bow, the aid ran off into the lower corridors of the castle. With all the pieces set in motion, the King returned to the window to watch his plan unfold.

As the army marched away along the slick canyon surface, the magic and ranged divisions began their assault on the other side. Hitting anything at this distance would be near impossible, but if they could at least keep the enemy occupied, they could have a chance.

The walls shook again as the ranged attacks hit the walls, and it wasn't long before a return volley came shaking the walls further.