- Text Size +

I felt Rin’s fingers tighten against my shoulder, almost enough to hurt, as we waited.  Cheryl regarded us with a neutral expression – waiting, like the rest of us, to see which way the dice would fall.  For Rin and I, the beginning of our transformations had been accompanied by a sudden spike of pleasure.  We’d both let out fairly gratuitous moans.  Cheryl, it seemed, was more practiced.  She merely closed her eyes, let out a long exhalation through her nose – and started to grow.

 

“Dammit, she gets ALL the luck with this game!” Rin pouted, stomping her foot while still hugging me bodily to her chest like a teddy bear.  “It’s almost as if the creator of this game knows which are the GOOD vials.”

 

Cheryl paused in the process of removing her shoes.  Already her tight little dress was straining to keep up with her swelling body.  “Hm.  Interesting, that.  Are you accusing me of cheating?”  Her voice was deceptively mild.

 

Rin eeped and shook her head, squeezing me even tighter against her little breasts, hard enough that it was briefly hard to breath.  Between the way she held me pinned, and the growing woman before me, it left my, ah, ‘approval’ of what I was watching rather obvious.  Not that my approval meant much to a woman that was already twice my size, and growing more out of my league with each second..

 

“No.  I’m not cheating Rin.  It’s a matter of math, m’dear.”  Cheryl casually unzipped her dress, stepping out of it before it became too small.  She stood before us in matching lacy blue bra and panties.  “The two of YOU have kindly removed almost half of the shrinking potions from the pool.  My odds of picking something that would make me at least a bigger were fairly good.  The question is, how MUCH?”

 

The two larger women went silent for a moment.  When after a few seconds Cheryl continued to grow she grinned wider, and Rin sighed.  “All the luck in this game,” she repeated, giving me a little kiss on the top of my head. 

 

“Indeed,” Cheryl said, regarding her undergarments with a thoughtful expression.  They were getting rather lewdly tight around her, not doing the best job of concealing her growing form.  She shook her head sadly, then glance down at my naked form, seeming to weigh her options.  “You know I don’t USUALLY strip this quickly around guys I’ve just met.”  Suddenly she moaned, biting back the sound halfway through, as her body pulsed nearly a foot taller in a rapid burst.  The wires of her bra creaked alarmingly.  The giantess sighed.   She must’ve been nearly eight feet tall already, and not slowing in the slightest.  “Oh well.  I guess it’s your lucky day.”  Her face pinching with the effort, she reached around behind her back and unhooked the laughably small bra.  She let it flutter to the floor, and then seemed to pose, allowing Rin and I to drink in the sight of her.  This went on for almost five full seconds, as Cheryl continued to grow.  From the way she was smirking, I think she was enjoying our silent adoration.  It’s so rare that one has the opportunity to be worshiped.

 

Abruptly it came to an end when Rin bit me.  She didn’t break the skin, but it was DEFINITELY hard enough to get my attention.  “If you’re going to be admiring any big girls around here, it’s going to start with ME,” she growled into my ear.  She gave me a little lick on the cheek, almost as if she was marking her territory.  Her hands on my body became more protective, and she started to stroke me – my chest, my stomach, the tops of my thighs.  It was embarrassing, to be toyed with like a possession, in full view of another person.  NEVER MIND one who’s head was rapidly approaching the ceiling.  But I couldn’t stop myself from responding to her touch.  I leaned more of my weight against her, opened myself, allowed her to do what she willed.

 

Cheryl, for her part, seemed amused.  “Geez, you little pervs.  Since when are you such an exhibitionist, Rin?”  She was working her absurdly tight panties down her thighs a few inches at a time.  It was anyone’s guess whether the elastic would snap before she finished.

 

“I mean…you interrupted as at a VERY inopportune moment,” Rin said defensively, continuing to fondle me.  “Plus I thought he should be reminded who his ACTUAL date is.  Not to mention his place in the pecking order.”

 

The giantess laughed, a booming sound that echoed off the linoleum.  “Oh please.  I’m not going to steal your boyfriend just because I’m like three times your size.”

 

“Don’t I get a say in any of this?” I asked meekly.

 

“Okay, number one, you are NOT three times my size.”

 

“Yet.”

 

“Number two, he is NOT my boyfriend….”

 

“Semantics.”

 

“And third, so sue me if watching you get naked and grow is kind of a turn-on.”  She brushed against my inner thigh as if to emphasize the point.  I melted.

 

Cheryl stooped a bit to avoid bumping her head on the ceiling.  “Oh, so I’m your romantic aid for the evening, then.  Should we look for a pole large enough for me to dance on?  Do you guys want to take turns spanking the largest ass you’ve ever seen?  Or – OH!  I could charge five cents for titty-rides.”

 

“Shut up,” Rin hissed into my ear, though by now I’d known better than to open my mouth.  She released me, and I stumbled forward a few steps in surprise.  To Cheryl she said, “FINE.  I’ll stop playing with him.  We’ll go to my ROOM, like NORMAL people.  GOD!  Since when did you become such a killjoy?”

 

“Now THAT’S not something I’ve been called before.”  The woman – who by now nearly WAS three times Rin’s size, sank to her knees before us.  She flashed us both a wolfy grin.  “I’m just giving you shit.  Anyway, you thought I was being sarcastic, huh?  With the offer to help you out with your little boy-toy?”  She reached out suddenly, grabbing me around the midsection with both hands.  I gave a startled cry, and Rin made a sound of protest, but Cheryl ignored us both.  Her hands easily encompassed the thickest part of my body, and when she lifted me out of Rin’s grasp, it was with no effort whatsoever.

 

“Cheryl, what are you DOING!” Rin screamed petulantly, stomping her foot.  “He’s MINE.”

 

“I’m HELPING, you tiny twit.”  The giantess set me on my feet again between her thighs, though kept a firm hold around my waist.  She gave me a demeaning little pat on the head, then took hold of my arm with a vice-like grip.  “C’mere.”  She reached out her long arm, grabbed Rin by the butt, slid her across the floor to join us.  Rin screamed, but there was a playful quality to the sound, and her attempts to escape seemed something less than genuine.  In a moment, she had joined me in the cavernous area between Cheryl’s spreading legs as she knelt on the floor.  The two of us looked up at her, utterly shadowed beneath the woman’s titanic form.

 

Cheryl brushed a few stray locks of hair out of Rin’s eyes with her smallest finger, smoothing down her bangs. She moved both of us around until we were facing each other, as though she were playing with a couple of dolls.  “So were you gonna sleep with Aaron tonight?”

 

“Alex,” we corrected in unison.

 

The mountain of a woman shrugged, rolling her eyes with exasperation.  “Whatever.  Okay.  But were you gonna sleep with him?  You keep talking about wanting to fuck a guy that’s shorter than you. ‘I just want to ride him like a tiny little pony and teach him to respect a short girl.’  Or something like that, isn’t that what you told me?”

 

Rin shot me a scandalized look.  “Well, um.  I mean, you saw…like…when you came home.  And that was before I even started MESSAGING this one.  Like, he’s good with his hands though, so I was thinking…HEY!”  She screamed as a very large hand came down on her back, turning her away from me, making her bend over double on an enormous thigh.

 

“I speak fluent Rin-ese,” Cheryl rumbled, as she took each of Rin’s feet between her thumb and forefinger, made her spread her legs.  “That translates to, ‘Yes, but I’m going to talk around it for half a damn hour.’  So let’s cut to the chase.”  I flinched as she turned to regard me, showing her teeth.  “I hardly have to ask this but, were you going to sleep with HER?”

 

“Yes,” I said immediately.  “But only if she was okay with it.”

 

“A GENTLEMAN.  Well, Aaron.  I think all signs point to yes, at the moment.  Rin?  Can confirm?”  We both turned to look at Rin, where she was pinned by a single giant hand over Cheryl’s thigh.  The seven foot girl looked ashamed, and for a long moment didn’t meet my eye.  But when she did, I recognized the same expression from when I’d played with her: tiny and willingly submissive in my lap.  That helpless need, the eager acceptance of someone taking advantage.  At last Rin nodded once.  She spread her legs a bit wider, and relaxed her shoulders.

 

Cheryl nodded matter-of-factly, then smiled the kindest smile I’d seen from her yet.  “So.  Helping.”  She reached down, and very, VERY carefully massaged the pad of her index finger up and down against the length of my cock.  I staggered back, moaning, bracing myself against her other thigh.  If I wasn’t completely hard before, in seconds, that had been remedied.

 

“Alright boy-toy.  Now put your little hand between Rinny-poo’s legs there.  Tell me if you think she’s wet enough.”  I strained forward under the weight of the pleasure of Cheryl’s touch, did as she asked.  Rin was less than a foot away from me in these tight confines, and I had a VERY good view of her nether bits from this angle.  I ran my finger along her lips for just a moment, then tentatively slipped one inside her, testing.  The little giantess stiffened, and leaned back harder against my probing digit.  I thrust inside her, slowly and gently, for a few more strokes, as she whimpered and shook.  I withdrew, and held up my hand so Cheryl could see.

 

She inspected it clinically, then nodded.  “It really doesn’t take much to get little Rin-Rin all hot and bothered, when there’s someone big around.  She especially LOVES all the diminutive nicknames, don’t you cutie?”  She gave the smaller girl a little tickle, then turned her attention back to me.  “Alright shorty.  You’re up.”

 

I closed the distance between Rin and I, massaging her pert backside, the top of it reaching half of the way up my chest.  My lips pressed against her back as I stroked her, until she was ready.  Positioning myself I stood on my tip-toes, pressing against her folds.  I lifted, higher and higher, and managed to slip inside her…but just barely.  Even at my maximum height, I could only get the very tip of my cock inside the amazonian girl. 

 

All the same, Rin gasped and moaned prettily.  “You’re such a teeeease!” she whinnied.  I gritted my teeth, let her think that yes of COURSE that’s what was happening, and tried to think of what to do.

 

“Oh, the boy-toy is teasing you?” Cheryl growled from high above.  “We can’t have THAT.  Oopsy-daisy!”  I felt her giant hand come down beneath my backside, and I was unceremoniously hoisted by her like a ski-lift.  Cheryl maneuvered me for a moment, as Rin moaned, until she found the right position.  Then she pressed me HARD against Rin, forcing my cock all the way inside her.  Rin screamed.  Her eyes squeezed shut, fingernails digging into Cheryl’s thigh, little flecks of saliva against the corners of her mouth.  The giantess pulled me back bodily, made me thrust again.  And again.

 

There wasn’t much I could do in all of this, except lay back and enjoy the ride.  Cheryl controlled everything about the encounter, dictated when and how hard and from what angles I’d fuck the mini-giantess Rin.  I had to give her credit – Cheryl was VERY good.  With her completely supporting my weight, I was able to get MUCH deeper inside Rin than even if I were normal size.  And her rhythm and pacing were magnificent.  She played with both her little toys so expertly, working us like a master musician.  I bit down on my lip, trying to hold back…and felt extremely gratified when Rin shrieked her release before I did.  My own orgasm was only moments away…when suddenly Cheryl pulled me out, lifting me HIGH into the air, turning me.  Then her giant face before mine, as grinned like a super villain.  And very gently, she blew cold air over my midsection, until my cock began to slowly deflate.

 

It was agony to be denied when I was so close, but for the moment I was too overwhelmed to protest.  Cheryl set me back down, and I relaxed against Rin, laying my body against her bare skin, taking comfort from her.  My muscles were sore, and my head was spinning.  It made it hard to think how to chastise the cock-teasing giantess.

 

In the quiescent silence, Cheryl clapped once loudly.  “Okay!  Time for Aaron to go.”  I felt two large fingers give me a little ‘hurry-up’ pat across my undefended backside, nudging me toward the door.

 

“What!” Rin and I cried in unison.  Our voices overlapped for several seconds as we both protested this order.  “…not done with…”  “…still so small!”  “…didn’t even get to…”  “How am I supposed’ta…”

 

Cheryl let us go on, impassive, then finally cleared her throat.  We both stopped talking at once.  “It’s been a long day.  And as much as I’m having fun playing with your little boy-toy, I’m in the mood for a little private time with you, Rinny-poo.  So it’s time for everyone to say their goodnights.  Consider this your punishment for taking my stuff.” 

 

“What?  That’s totally unfair,” Rin whined.  “We already AGREED I’d help replace your potion stock.  Isn’t THAT my punishment?”

 

“Yes.  That is YOUR punishment.”  The giantess turned her eyes toward me, smirking coldly.  I suddenly felt every single inch of the almost eight feet of height difference between us.  “Aaron’s is just a little set of blue balls.  I MIGHT just decide that makes us even, and decide he DOES get to leave here, knowing our little secret, and all.  So think it over.  Sound fair?”

 

Neither of us said anything.  Rin took my hand.  I squeezed it firmly. 

 

We watched, as Cheryl retrieved my cellphone from my discarded pants.  She fumbled with the keys for a moment, her giant fingers apparently not too nimble on the touchpad.  “Okay Aaron.  I punched in the number for a cab company.  You won’t get hassled about your, ah, appearance.  Or anyway if they do, I’ll deal with it.  The drivers for this place MOSTLY know better, though.”

 

I took the double-sized cell phone from her, looking at it stupidly. 

 

“Rin, get your boy-toy some clothes that might actually fit.  Then go sit on my bed.  I’ll be along as soon as I see off our guest.”

 

Rin left, shooting me only the briefest guilty look as she walked away.  I was now alone with the giantess.  My hands balled into fists, my heart pounding in my throat.  This girl could crush me without a second thought.  But damn it, this wasn’t right.

 

“I didn’t know it was your stuff.  For one thing.  Anyway, we were having fun – it wasn’t stealing if you were playing too.  This is total bullshit, Cheryl.  Cruel and unusual.”  I surprised myself, managing to say this without stammering, looking the titaness dead in the eye.

 

“Punishment is SUPPOSED to be cruel and unusual.  That’s how you make it work.  Plus, my stuff, my rules.  Anyway what’s the big deal?  You can just jerk it when you get home.”  Cheryl had fished another beer from the fridge, and was trying to pop the tab with her fingernail.  She seemed to be having trouble, and let out a sigh of frustration.

 

I held my hand out for the can.  Cheryl relented, and passed it to me.  It was about the size of one of those Big Gulp containers, but not too ungainly.  Wrapping my arm around it, I managed to open it with one swift flick of my wrist, and handed it back to her.  “That’s not the cruel part.  You’re making this feel cheap, when it doesn’t have to be.  I like Rin.  Okay?  You’re forcing this to be a one-night stand.”

 

The giantess peered down at me.  A smile barely touched the corner of her mouth.  “Is that what you think I’m doing?”  She took a long sip, almost draining the can in a single go.  “You don’t know her very well.”

 

Rin returned before I could answer, handed me a set of clothes.  “I had a nice time tonight,” she whispered.  The tiny amazon bent to kiss me.  Cheryl cleared her throat just before her mouth reached me, and Rin stiffened.  She hesitated, then with a quick furtive motion placed her lips on mine.  Then she straightened, turned on her heels, and dashed back to the bedroom.

 

“A word to the wise, boy-toy,” Cheryl said to me, as she crawled down the hallway to follow.  “Some days you’re on top.  Enjoy them.  Otherwise what’s the point?  And remember this feeling if the tables turn.”

 

The cabby didn’t remark on my height.  Or the fact that I was wearing a Hello Kitty t-shirt that clearly belonged to Rin’s niece, or something.  I was too short to even properly see out the window on the long ride home.  Bored, I reached into the pocket of my loaner Gap Kids skinny jeans, pulling out my phone.  A note tumbled out with it, neatly folded.  I retrieved it from the footwell, and opened it.  A quick scrawl drawing of a cat-like smiley face, and ten digits.  “Same time next week?” was written at the bottom.

 

I smiled to myself in the back of the cab.  I created a new contact, named it Rin, and typed in the number.  Then I started to type a message to her, but thought better of it.  Tomorrow morning, would be better.  I deleted what I’d written.  It was then that I noticed an outgoing text, sent from my phone, about twenty minutes before.  It was to a number I didn’t recognize, and contained one short sentence.  “Alex, who is apparently good with his hands.”