- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story may contain SW, SM, GT, or GTS, as well as other minor body modifications. Not to mention gratuitous sexual content, but if you've ever read one of MY stories, you know that already. Call me the DM of this one, more than the author. The dice tell us the particulars; I just weave it together.

“Hey, so, do you want to play a game?” 

 

Rin looked at me coyly from over the rim of her glass.  The date was going extremely well.  You can usually tell these things.  Like when halfway through she’s casually touching you, or when the two of you keep ‘accidentally’ bumping into each other on the way back to her place.  So I was pretty sure I knew exactly what kind of game she had in mind.

 

“Exactly what kind of game do you have in mind?”

 

I came to stand beside her in the kitchen, so that my hip brushed against her side.  This close, it was obvious that Rin was absurdly short.  Plus with those big, round eyes, and the way her dark hair was done up in pigtails, she was basically an anime character.

 

She grinned.  “Have you ever heard of…Size Roulette?”

 

I laughed aloud, and said I hadn’t.  Rin said she wasn’t surprised, but that she was more than happy to explain.  Honestly, it all sounded ridiculous.  It was some kind of roleplaying thing, I decided.  We were a few drinks in, and I was so flooded with endorphins from the flirting, I would’ve agreed to most anything.  Plus the earnest way she kept staring up at me was REALLY cute.

 

Rin went in the bedroom, and came back with an inlaid wooden box – the sort of thing that might hold cigars if you were a rich business-type that wanted to show off for guests.  She set it on the kitchen counter, and with a sense of giddy excitement, opened it.  Inside were a dozen small glass ampules, each resting snugly in its own perfectly fitted velvet slot.

 

“Alex, you’re sure you want to play?  I mean, really, really sure?”

 

She looked so timidly cute that I couldn’t help myself.  I took her by the hand, leaned a long way down, and kissed her for the first time.  “Yes Rin,” I breathed.  “I really do.”

 

I watched from an inch away as her pupils dilated, and she blushed an alarming shade of pink. 

 

  “Though you’re probably going to have to explain the rules again.”  Truth be told, I’d only been kind of half-listening.  It was probably fine.

 

 “D-don’t worry about it.  They’re ah, kind of self-explanatory.  Once we get going anyway.  But I’ll go first if you want.”  She bent nervously, placing her lips just above the opening of the box, and whispered two words I couldn’t quite hear. 

 

“Sorry?  What was that?”

 

She looked deeply embarrassed.  “It’s how tall I am, duh.  Four, eleven.  You ah,…hafta tell the box too.  Otherwise we can’t play.  It can be English or metric, or like, probably even an anachronistic system, though I’ve never checked?  Like cubits, or….”  She trailed off to a nervous silence, twirling one of her pigtails around her smallest finger. 

 

I raised an eyebrow, but she was starting to pout, so I gave in.  Feeling stupid, I brought myself down until I could smell the odor of rich polished wood, along with the faint hint of incense.  “Six feet.  Even.” 

 

As the last syllable left my mouth, something seemed to change in the room.  It wasn’t anything I could put my finger on – maybe like the sudden drop in pressure right before a thunderstorm hits.  But suddenly all the little hairs on the back of my arms were standing on end, and I began to feel irrationally nervous.  I probably would have backed out right then, if Rin hadn’t been giving me an almost heartbreaking smile.

 

She tried to kiss me, while I was still bending in front of the strange box.  I let her, but slowly stood to my full height as it went on, until she was straining on tip-toes to try continue it.  She was nearly climbing on my shoulders to reach when fatigue finally won out, and she slipped down my body with a frustrated little groan.  Did I mention I have a thing for short girls?

 

“Alex you’re such a TEASE!”  She stuck her tongue out at me, and flashed me an evil smirk.  “You better pray I don’t get lucky tonight.  I’ll make you regret it.”  With that, she withdrew a vial – the second from the right – and broke off the top.  “Here’s to coin flips,” she growled, in a startling predatory way, her large eyes locked on mine.  She swallowed the contents of the vial in two little gulps, and tossed it into the recycling.

 

Rin folded her arms behind her back, still smirking, and waited.  Almost at once she closed her eyes, and let out a long, low moan.  She took a step forward, clutching at my shirt as if to hold herself up.  Something was off about her, and I considered calling for help.  But then she moaned, and the amorous little lady pressed herself more firmly into my arms.  She stared up into my eyes, blinking hard, looking confused, but pleasantly so. 

 

All at once she seemed to recover.  She turned her head.  I followed her gaze to see she was holding her arm up, and seemed to be critically examining the loose way her sleeve hung over the edge of her wrist.  That expression of abandon left her face, and was immediately replaced by a sullen look.  “No fair!” she cried, stamping her foot.

 

The abrupt mood change took me off guard, and I released her.  “What’s not fair?”

 

“THIS!” she yelled, stomping her foot again.  Her shoe came off, and clattered across the kitchen floor.  For a moment, my brain decided that her head was sinking lower because she must have stepped out of her heels.  Then I remembered how I’d noted early in the date that she wasn’t WEARING heels.  Besides…she was still sinking.

 

“I always end up tiny when I play this game,” she sniveled, lightly beating her hand against my chest as she continued to recede in front of me.  “Just ONCE I wanted to be the big one, especially around YOU of all people. But nooo!”  The already tiny girl was rapidly dwindling before me.  Her head, once level with the top of my shoulder, was well beneath my armpit, and still falling.  She clung to me, her neck craned to the maximum, a petulant look on her cute little face.  Second by second, she continued to shrink…until all at once, the process stopped. 

 

Rin blinked, and looked pleasantly surprised.  “Oh.  Well.  At least it wasn’t one of the STRONG ones.”  She gave a little sigh of relief, and stepped back, holding her arms out wide.  Her sweater had already been a size too big, and now the sleeves stretched all the way down to cover her hands.  It was really fetching.  Have I mentioned I like short girls?  If I had to guess, she had lost more than six inches over the space of about thirty seconds.

 

Her little tantrum over, Rin seemed to relax – to actually ENJOY what had happened to her.  She spun happily, showing off her new, even more diminutive form.  “So.  What do you think?  Don’t I look cute as a double-extra junior petite?  Ugh, but hang on.  If I drew eight inches, then that means….”  She pulled her sweater away from her neckline, staring down at her chest, giving me a decent look down her shirt in the process.  Her bra was MUCH too large to hold her diminutive little breasts.  Rin rolled her eyes.  “Yup.  Bye-bye, C-cups.  God, way to make me feel like a little girl again.  Which I guess is the point?  Oh well.  I hope that’s not a deal-breaker?” she looked up at me slyly.

 

“Um, well no,” I stammered.  Actually, combined with her new miniature size, I found it incredibly attractive.  “But well…this…this game.  It’s REAL?”

 

Rin cocked her head at me, as though I’d just said something REALLY dumb – which of course I had.  “…Yeah?  Didn’t I say it was?”  She folded her arms, the dangling sleeves following her like streamers.  “Why do you think I kept making SURE you wanted to play?”

 

“I, um, thought it was for pretend….”  I looked down at her, struggling for the right words.  It seemed my brain was temporarily out of service.

 

“You…didn’t really want to play with me?” she asked, in a hurt little voice.  Suddenly she looked incredibly embarrassed to be so small, as if she regretted the whole thing.

 

Maybe it was the alcohol, or the whole evening of flirting.  Or seeing this incredibly cute girl, the perfect stereotype of feminine vulnerability.  I took a deep breath, and decided to reschedule my existential crisis for tomorrow morning. 

 

“Of course I want to play with you, Rin.”  I sank to my knees, opening my arms wide for her.  She looked uncertain for just a moment, then gave a happy little yip, skipped across the room, and jumped into my arms.

 

I hugged her this way for a long time.  She nuzzled against me, making little noises of contentment.  She felt so impossibly small – I just couldn’t get enough of it.  Rin certainly didn’t seem to mind my attentions, as if she was enjoying being held by someone big just as much.  My hands stroked her shoulders, her hair, down her little back.  Rin shivered, and pressed herself tighter against me, slipping her tiny arms around my neck.  The ways we touched each other gradually became more intimate, until eventually, things were about to boil over.

 

Looking into her eyes, I slowly slipping my hand beneath her sweater, letting the tips of my fingers press against her bare tummy.  “Is this okay?” I asked, very softly.  “I mean, I don’t want to take advantage….”

 

She nodded once, biting her lip.  “It IS taking advantage,” she breathed.  “But that’s kind of the point.”

 

I lowered myself, until my mouth was beside her ear.  “Well then.  If it’s okay with you, I’d like to take advantage of how small you are…by pulling off this big sweater, pulling you into my lap, and playing with these cute little breasts of yours.  Would you like that, Rin?”

 

She squeaked, and gulped.  “I’d…like that very m-much.”

 

She obediently lifted her arms over her head, and waited as I pulled the oversized sweater away, the loose-hanging bra coming along with it.  It seemed like she was blushing with her entire body.  I sat down on her kitchen floor, beckoning her closer.  Rin came to me with dreamlike slowness, settling herself in my lap, her head beneath my chin.

 

At first, I drew soft lines around the edges of her little breasts, using the flat of my fingernail, or the tips of my fingers.  She shivered, her itty-bitty hands balling into fists, little trails of goosebumps breaking out on her pale skin wherever I touched.  She really was remarkably small.  I marveled over this, letting my palms utterly engulf her little breasts.  I massaged her there gently, feeling her body relax or stiffen with each little movement of my hands.  Tiny chirps and moans of pleasure escaped from the back of her throat, and she craned her neck to look longingly into my eyes. 

 

We kissed.  We kissed for a long time, and I stroked and pet her, exploring her diminished little body everywhere I could reach above the waist.  But eventually, that wasn’t enough.  My hands began to slip lower, until they teased against the edge of her oversized jeans.  They were so slack, my hand could easily slip inside, with room to spare.  But instead, I took hold of the button, tugging on it gently to get her attention.  “I want you to take these off.  Okay?”

 

Rin whimpered, her warm lips pressing against my neck.  “Yes.  But…but.  You have to have your turn first.”

 

“My turn?” I asked, momentarily confused.

 

She nodded, her eyes closed, still allowing herself to be lost in ecstasy.  “You already forgot huh?  I figured.  But…it’s the rules.  We both hafta play the same number of rounds, take the same number of chances.”  Her eyelids fluttered, and she looked up at me with a species of embarrassment – yet her gaze was certain.  “Seriously.  You have to, Alex.  Otherwise some really bad stuff might happen.  ‘Powers beyond our comprehension,’ that sort of thing.”  Rin laughed nervously.  “And um, plus, as soon as you do….”  She gave me a timidly seductive smile as she lay spread out across my lap.  “You can…y-you know.”

 

I kissed her forehead, and helped her off my lap.  Once I stood, it was rather obvious how much of a good time I was having.  From her perspective, Rin had a pretty good view of this.  She sniffed, and inspected the evidence for a moment.  Then she gave me some space, watching curiously as I approached the box.  Now that I knew this was real, I was incredibly nervous.  But Rin was right – she HAD been very clear about this.  I just hadn’t believed her.  I selected one of the ampules at random: the one third from the left.

 

“Hey Alex?”  I turned.  Rin was standing with her arms folded behind her back, giving me a calculating sort of look.  “I just want you to know that, if you end up even BIGGER than me?  I’ll never forgive you.”  She stuck out her tongue.