- Text Size +

I looked up Roshan’s monolithic foot to the puny figure trapped inside her stocking, her body contorting with each movement of the twiddling toes.  Her pained screams and groans quickly became a constant of the environment, blending in with the rustling of nylon from Roshan’s foot.  While Roshan wiggled her digits the outline of my former chat partner became less distinct, the taut fabric conforming more around her and pushing her in between Roshan’s big and second toes.  She peered at me from behind her foot, her lips in a smug grin while long, black curls bounced on her shoulders.  Even though she was unenthusiastic about this when I first told her about it, she was clearly having much more fun than I was.

 

Roshan slouched deeper into the chair, crossing her arms over her stomach and arching an eyebrow down at me in amusement.  Her long, shapely leg bent as she sank until her shin was perpendicular to the ground.  She stayed like that for a moment before breaking into a lopsided grin and slid her heel backward on the floor.  A tremendous thud boomed when her sole hit the hard wood planks, sending a powerful tremor through the ground.  Enormous toes writhed in front of me, and a tiny squeal came from between them.

 

“Look at her,” Roshan teased.  “Think you can imagine she’s a giantess now?”  The only evidence of her captive was the tiny occasional bulge from the other side of the nylon, each one weaker than the last.  Roshan squeezed her playfully between her toes, rolling her up and down like a ball of lint.

 

“No, I… I guess not,” I answered.  The only sound coming from Roshan’s stocking now was a slight whimpering, barely audible over skin rubbing together.

 

“And why not?” Roshan challenged.  “You had no problem doing it when you hadn’t even seen her, and trust me, she was no giantess to begin with.  For all you know I didn’t even do anything to her except pick her up.”

 

While I sputtered for an answer Roshan pressed her toes against the floor, releasing a low moan that made me even more frazzled.  “It was just different then,” I finally managed.  She probably hadn’t expected me to say anything and perked up.  Though they were far away her eyes bore down on me, and I rushed to elaborate.  “Like, in your imagination anyone can be anything, you know?  It doesn’t make a difference how big she really is, if she wants to act like a giantess for me, I’ll go along with it.”

 

Roshan’s smile spread and she sank even further into her chair until only her head and shoulders touched the back.  “Just when I thought you couldn’t be any stupider,” she began, raising her foot off the floor, “you go and say something like that.”  I was speechless, so she continued her monologue.  “You don’t have to imagine it, dummy, I’m a giantess to you right now!  Every other woman is too, really, but you won’t be seeing them.”  Her heel slid forward until her foot eclipsed the rest of her.  “I’m starting to doubt that you ever imagined me as a giantess at all.”  She tapped her toes in the air above me to a song in her head.  “Why bother fantasizing about your real, actual girlfriend when you can picture anything you want?”

 

I let out a quiet squeak, unable to say anything as her enormous nylon-clad sole repeatedly came closer and retreated, threatening to smush me each time it descended.  “Why should you even care about my needs as long as you get off, right?  Night after night for months you could stay up late jerking off to your ideal woman while I eye one of my ‘back massagers’ but not grabbing it, expecting you to come to bed any minute.  Then when you finally did you were too tired, even if I straddled you and grinded against your dick.”

 

“Come on Rosh, we can talk about this,” I tried, doing my best to remain calm.  “Just move your foot away, grow me back, and we can discuss it like normal, rational adults.”

 

She laughed at the idea, a low, booming roar that chilled my blood.  “I’ve tried talking about it!” she shot back.  “I can only take so much of your non-committal bullshit before I lose patience.  ‘Okay Rosh, I’ll try.’  ‘Tomorrow, I promise.’  ‘Just a few more minutes, I swear.’  Talking was my way, idiot, so now we’re trying yours.”

 

“I didn’t know you felt that way!” I protested.  “You should have been more direct, I’m not a mind reader!”

 

“I said we’re done talking.”  Her voice had suddenly shifted to the most frigid, icy tone I’d ever heard from her.  “You didn’t listen to me then, so why should I listen to you now?”

 

Her foot finally held still, and I recognized it as the calm before the storm.  “Rosh, no!” I shouted, but if she heard me she gave no sign.  I raised my arms in a feeble attempt to protect myself against the onrush of her gigantic sole.  It must have looked ridiculous, but reflexes trumped rationality as I tried to stop something several times my size in its path.  Roshan’s foot slammed into me with the force of a truck, bowling me backwards so hard I slid across the floor.  She continued swinging it down until she caught my tiny body between her foot and the ground, then abruptly stopped.

 

The whole front of my body tingled like it had been slapped, and Roshan’s soft sole resting on me did nothing to lessen the sensation.  She slowly eased it down onto my prone body, muffling the sounds that came from anywhere other than directly beneath her foot.  I was very close to her instep, and the malleable skin formed around my body like a mold.  It rapidly got hotter in my puny pocket of flesh, and I began to sweat.  Uncomfortably I squirmed, but Roshan put a quick stop to that by slightly leaning forward to increase the pressure on me.  My bones began to creak under her weight and air became scarce, while what little remained was stale and smelled strongly of feet.

 

Suddenly her foot lifted, swinging upward like her heel was a hinge.  Her sole carried me along with it, my sweat making my body stick to the nylon.  When it came to a just as sudden stop I was flung off thanks to inertia, and my body flipped head over heels in an uncontrollable lazy arc.  My view alternated between the dark brown of the lacquered wood and light brown of her foot, neither lasting long enough for me to focus on anything.  Right when I started to get dizzy, I landed hard on my back, bouncing once before coming to a stop.

 

Roshan’s titanic foot loomed over me, and to my blurred vision there could not have possibly been anything bigger than it.  She flexed her toes, making the skin of her sole wrinkle deeply across its length.  A small squeal escaped from its summit, and I momentarily forgot there was another person trapped inside her stocking.  She was so far beyond my reach that she may as well have been in a different country.  In my state, standing would have been difficult enough on its own, to say nothing of climbing over a hundred feet.

 

For now, it seemed Roshan was content to have her foot remain a spire before me, reveling in her dominance over someone smaller than her thumb.  She broke the illusion and slammed her foot back down onto me, this time trapping me beneath her toes.  The initial impact stunned me, but while they writhed and she adjusted her foot I regained some control over my body.  I was still helpless, of course, since I was trapped under thousands of pounds of skin and bone, but I could see the outlines of her toes amid a field of stars.

 

Roshan fiddled with her big toe, trying to manipulate something with it.  When she finally stopped there was something pressed against me that did not immediately move to engulf my body.  It took a couple seconds for me to realize it was another person being pushed against me by Roshan’s toe.  Her outline was clearly visible, the stocking pulled so tight around her body she could scarcely move.  The only way I knew she was still alive was the constant, quiet sobbing.

 

“Here you are, face to face at last!” Roshan boomed.  “Your first time seeing each other except for that stint in my jar, and all you have between you is a thin layer of nylon.  You must have a lot to say to each other, so go on!”  Her foot twitched to the side, jerking me along with it so I remained between the woman inside the stocking and the floor.

 

I waited for her to say something, or make any sound other than weeping, but she was incapable of doing either.  Desperate for any other sound, I said, “Angie, I am so, so sorry about this.  I didn’t think she’d track you down, let alone do this!  Hell, I didn’t even know she could do this!  Or that anyone could, for that matter!”  Her only response was more crying, and I wasn’t sure if she would ever do anything else.

 

Roshan raised her toe, and I heard the bones in Angie’s body creak and pop.  She waggled the toe back and forth, and Angie groaned with each slight movement, her body fighting to keep up with the curvature’s adjustment.  Either Roshan could not hear it from her vantage point atop her chair, or she was enjoying herself too much, since the wiggling increased in tempo.  Soon it became difficult to differentiate between the stretching of her nylons and the powerless cries of my old chat partner.

 

Suddenly Roshan slammed her toe back to the ground, making a loud thud when it hit the hard wood floor.  From inside the stocking I heard Angie gurgle, the only sound she could manage after even a short amount of punishment.  I wanted to help her, but there was no way I’d be able to tear through the elastic casing around her.  Roshan ground her toe against the ground and chuckled, a bestial roar from high up.

 

“Such a small, pathetic excuse for a giantess,” Roshan taunted.  “She feels like a small pebble that got caught in my stocking this morning.  It wouldn’t be much effort at all to smash her, just a quick roll forward of my toe.  Would you like that?”  I could not tell whether her question was rhetorical, and remained silent while a mischievous grin overtook her face.  “Yes?  No?”  She arched a dark eyebrow down at me.  “I’m waiting for an answer, my bite-sized boyfriend.”

 

I could not make myself answer; a human life hung in the balance, regardless of her relationship to either of us.  Apparently, my silence was enough of an answer.  “I admit, it would make me feel really good to smash her,” Roshan started, “but that would hardly be fair to her.  After all, she didn’t know you were neglecting me for her, did she?  No, that was all on you.”  She raised her toe back up and slid her foot forward so that the toe eclipsed my view of her.  “It would be much more just for me to smash you and let her go free.”

 

Under the shadow of her toe I gulped, knowing I was looking death in the face.  “But this isn’t about justice,” Roshan concluded.  “The two of you had your fun, so I think I should get to have mine.”  The toe waved above me in a taunt.  “All this time you’ve wanted me to have fun with you as a giantess, so when you think about it I’m just doing exactly what you’ve always wanted.”  She had me trapped logically – at least, I could not make myself object.

 

“I’ve always thought the worst thing she could happen is for someone to get exactly what they wanted,” Roshan remarked.  I was speechless while her toe descended slowly toward me, the perfect rate to trap me without crushing.  Under her foot I was helpless and entirely at her mercy.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading and please leave a review!