- Text Size +

I sat at my computer, scrolling along a social media feed more out of habit than any desire to read it.  The apartment was empty aside from me, and only the pale blue light from the monitor lit my face.  My girlfriend, Roshan, had been out of town for the past week on a business trip, and I wanted to make the most of my time alone.  In practice, that meant dropping my pants as soon as I got home from work, then spending eight or nine hours on the internet.  It was peaceful in a way, and I didn’t have to worry about being disturbed while doing nothing.

 

Roshan and I had been together for almost two years and lived together for half of that so we could save money.  Though I was glad to have peace for a while, we got along great.  In a way, she was the chocolate to my peanut butter, and made up for many of my shortcomings.  I was introverted, she was the life of the party; she kept up with the latest fashion trends, I rarely deviate from the classic black T-shirt and jeans.  Luckily her trip was supposed to end today, or I’d end up with a powerful ennui from missing her.

 

Not only was she the sun to my moon, Roshan was very easy on the eyes.  Her cinnamon skin was nearly flawless, and her long, jet black curls bounced on her shoulders whenever she walked.  I loved looking into her dark, almost black, eyes which seemed to pierce into my soul, and the dark red lipstick she usually wore made her pearl white teeth stand out.  She had long, fabulous legs, and liked to wear high heels to make them even more luscious.  Even though she was a head taller than me – head and shoulders when she wore heels – she managed to see past that and seemed to adore me more because of it.

 

The only issue where we didn’t metaphorically see eye to eye was my size kink.  Ironically, it was what attracted me to her in the first place.  I first talked to her because I wanted to see how it would go when a woman had to look almost straight down at me, and she was surprisingly receptive.  After we had been dating for four months I told her about it, and how I wanted to have a bug’s eye view of her, like she was a giantess.  For a while she tried to indulge me, and while she wasn’t receptive, she was understanding.  A few weeks later, when I told her I’d started talking with a “giantess” over Discord, she encouraged me to pursue it, so long as I always remembered that she took priority.

 

That was how I spent a lot of the time Roshan was gone.  I would hop on Discord and make polite conversation with her for ten minutes, then one of us would get impatient and insist on me being shrunk through RP.  It was the most I had ever been able to indulge in my fetish since graduating college, and though neither of us knew the other’s real name it managed to be incredibly intimate.  We both gave each other what we wanted, and what I, at least, couldn’t get out of my relationship.  Strangely she had gone dark a couple days ago, and I was left to videos, stories, and text adventures to scratch the itch.

 

A playful knock rapped on the door to the tune of “Shave and a Haircut.”  I rushed to get a pair of shorts on while a key slid into the deadbolt.  There was a rapid series of clicks, then the loud slide of the metal shaft back into the door.  The door creaked open and I shot up to my feet at the same time a light clicked on.  From the door a long shadow stretched, and I rushed to stand at the furthest extent of it.

 

“Rosh!” I exclaimed upon seeing the slender figure filling the doorway.  “I missed you so much!”  I ran toward her and she stepped to meet me, both of us grinning widely.  I wrapped my hands around her waist and she enveloped me in a warm hug, then picked me up off the floor.  She shook me back and forth several times, making my feet flail behind me, then dropped me back onto the ground.  Desiring her warmth, I leaned forward and placed my head against her chest, snuggling close to her, and she set a hand on my shoulder.  “How was your trip?”

 

“It was great!” Roshan answered, giving me a tight hug while resting her chin on my head.  She held me for several seconds before letting me go and pushing me gently away with a hand.  “I got to travel a lot, and learned how to do some really neat things!”  Her hand held me in place while she raised a sealed jar over my head.  I looked up to it as she did, and spotted a tiny woman contained within the vessel.

 

“Um, who is that?” I asked, pointing toward the woman pressed against the glass.  She was puny, around an inch tall, with long peroxide blond hair and pale skin.  Her wardrobe was entirely leather, and consisted of a black bustier and platform boots to match.  After a good look she was almost identical to the woman who had frequently played out scenarios where she shrank me, except much smaller than I remembered.

 

“I figured you’d know her well,” Roshan replied.  “It’s the harlot you’ve been doing your little size games with for years.  I made a little detour on my trip and picked her up just for you.  She’s not even that tall, really, she’s about your height, so I’m not sure why you call her giantess.”  I looked between the jar and Roshan’s black eyes, trying to think of something to say.  “Why aren’t you greeting her?  You’ve been talking for so long, you must have something to say to each other!”

 

The two of us looked at each other sheepishly, neither one able to bring ourselves to say anything.  I never expected to meet her, let alone when she was small enough to fit in a jar.  “Why are you both suddenly so shy?” Roshan asked.  “I saw your chat logs, and you were a bunch of Chatty Cathys not even three days ago.  What might have changed between the two of you to cause this schism?” She sounded so self-assured, like she knew what any of our answers could be.

 

“Well, it was just a fantasy,” I began.  “I went to her when you weren’t here for things that weren’t possible.  And at no point did I prioritize her over spending time with you, so I have no idea why you’re taking it out on her, let alone me!”

 

“Oh my poor, little boyfriend,” Roshan started, raising the jar beyond where I could reach it even if I jumped.  “Did you ever think about what would happen if I could make your dreams come true?  Obviously, she would become superfluous, but what would it mean for you?”  Her tone was unusually jocular, especially when talking about my size.  “Would I become your main giantess then, as you say, or would you keep gravitating toward her?  Don’t get me wrong, I want to believe your commitment, but I think it needs a real-world test.”

 

I looked up at Roshan, wondering what she meant, when she began having a growth spurt.  She steadily grew a foot, then another, before I realized the jar in her hand was also becoming larger.  By that time I was down to her waist and looked up her whole torso helplessly, clad in a small, white shirt as it was.  Her frame continued to grow in front of me, and I was quickly looking up at her dark green skirt, with her white panties beneath.  My dwindling did not stop there, and in no time I was looking up at her shapely calves from her ankles.  That was still not enough for her, and Roshan kept reducing me until I saw the heels of her shoes as towers several stories high.

 

“That seems about like what you wanted,” Roshan declared, “and it’s even with me.”  She crouched on top of me, keeping her dark eyes on top of me like black holes.  “You wanted this, right?  A hot giantess who had feelings for you?”  Her hand plunged down between her knees, and she carefully positioned her thumb and forefinger to pinch the back of my collar.  “Did you ever think about what would happen if your wish came true?”  She plucked me up, letting me dangle beneath her digits while swinging wildly.  “It might be rather scary for you, while exhilarating for the woman.”

 

“I thought you weren’t interested!” I protested.  “If you had shown the slightest inclination toward it, I would’ve gone straight to you!”

 

Roshan chuckled at my complaints.  “Your voice is small and pathetic,” she boomed, her voice more like thunder than speech now.  “I really didn’t think I’d like this, but now that I’m fully experiencing you as a tiny man, I really dig it.  Too bad you couldn’t wait for me to actually shrink you so you could have some control over this, huh?”

 

I sputtered to come up with a response before finally finding something.  “I thought actually shrinking was impossible!  It was just a fantasy, until…”

 

“I think we can both see it’s not impossible now.”  Roshan waved her hand back and forth, making me swing in her grip.  “And you just happened to get the short end of the stick, as it were.”  Her other hand screwed the lid off the jar, and she began lowering me toward it.  “I’m really enjoying having you and your little ‘giantess’ puny like this, so I hope you like it as much as I do.”  She let go, dropping me into the tremendous glass vessel below.  Briefly her eyes gazed down at me mirthfully before her face pulled back, and the brass lid of the jar blocked my view straight up.  The world rotated while she spun it around, tossing me and my chat partner from our feet and onto opposite sides of the jar.

 

When we got back up Roshan’s face seemed to curve around us, distorted by the jar’s glass.  Her dark eyes seemed to follow us wherever we went, and there was nowhere to hide.  My fantasy giantess and I looked at each other, unsure what we should, or even could, do.  Roshan filled the gap with a deep chuckle which resonated throughout our tiny, hand-held vessel.

 

“I think you’re about to be a lot more honest with me,” she proclaimed.  “If not, it’ll cost you dearly.”  I had never seen her smile so cruelly, and for once I knew she wasn’t joking.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading, and please leave a review!