- Text Size +

Roshan continued gazing down at us with a mischievous look, her face seeming to dominate my whole world as the glass distorted it.  I was desperate to escape her judgmental stare, but there was nowhere I could go to get away from her dark brown eyes.  The vessel was completely round so I could not duck into a corner, and even if I tried she could simply rotate the jar with her wrist.  Without a doubt she had just changed the power dynamic in our relationship so that it drastically tipped in her favor.

 

Beneath her scrutiny I felt even more puny than I was, like I was nothing compared to her.  “I think now I can get some genuine answers out of you, at least.”  Roshan’s wrist rocked back and forth, shaking the jar along with it, tossing me as it moved.  With each move she threw me against one of the glass walls then back against the other, tossing me like a ragdoll.  The supposed giantess she shrank before got thrown along with me, bouncing off the sides as well, screaming the whole time.  Fortunately we did not slam into each other, but I knew that Roshan could make us if she wanted to.

 

Though it was normally the highlight of my day, Roshan’s smile did not make me feel any better.  It was evident that she knew she was superior to me in every way and relished her position.  She gripped the jar with her other hand, making it span the whole circumference of the jar from palm to finger so it blocked the entire view.  I heard her chuckle while she tipped the jar to the side, making me slide along the glass surface.  Roshan tipped it upward so I spilled out into her waiting palm, then set the jar back on the counter.

 

She pulled the tremendous glass vessel away and set it on the counter with a great clang.  Roshan raised her hand to her face, holding us right in front of her nose.  Her eyes peered down at us in her hand, helpless amid the vast expanse of her hand.  Even moreso than when I was in the jar there was no way I could escape from her within the wide open space she had deposited me.  The  would-be giantess and I exchanged quizzical looks amid the tremendous background of Roshan’s face.

 

“I’ve got a few questions for you, my little boyfriend,” Roshan declared, “And I know you wouldn’t dare lie to me now.  So tell me, how close have you gotten to your little giantess friend there?  Did you tell her anything intimate about yourself, aside from your weird as hell fetish, or have you mostly kept it impersonal?”

 

“I’ve been pretty impersonal,” I said, and my fellow shrunken person backed me up.  If anyone, she would know.  “She knows I like being shrank and that’s it, she doesn’t know anything about me that you didn’t already.”  I was on the verge of pleading with her for my life, even though I knew I was innocent.  Regardless of the truth, whether or not she believed me would determine my future survival.

 

“That sounds like maybe your tongue’s been a little too loose,” Roshan replied, narrowing her enormous eyes at us.  Beneath her face looming over us, I felt unbearably small and vulnerable.  All she had to do was clench her fist and that would be it for us.  For years I had fantasized about this exact situation, but actually being in it was terrifying.  “I can’t fault you too much though, you do spend a lot of time talking to her and you can’t be doing your fetish thing the whole time.”  Well, I had survived that one, at least.

 

“Now, did you ever even think about making plans to go see her?” Roshan boomed.  “You know, take a little trip, have a drink or two, act out your sessions in person?  Your company does a lot of business in her city, you could’ve easily told me it was a business trip and made a long weekend out of it.”

 

If I were being completely honest, there was a little inkling every now and then, when I had ben drinking and Roshan was away.  It was never a serious thought though, and while she had told me a bit about where she lived, I wasn’t even sure what city she was in.  I was surprised she had found her so easily and tracked her down to her address, since I wouldn’t even know what city to buy a flight to.  “No, I never did,” I answered, and it was mostly honest.  Drunk me was hardly representative of my actual desires.  “I’d never pass up an opportunity to spend more time with you.”

 

“Maybe drop the flattery before I get to flattening,” Roshan’s voice rumbled.  “It feels like you’re trying to butter me up so I’ll go easy on you.”  Her palm twitched, making me and my chat partner roll along with the movement.  “But I believe you.  Even before now, I’ve always had you in the palm of my hand, haven’t I?”  She smirked, pulling her red lips tight.  “I’ve still got one more question for you, though, and it’s a real doozie.”

 

I gulped.  If she thought it would trip me up, she was probably right.  “Then, what is it?” I asked.  My voice shook, giving away how nervous I was.

 

“You ever jerked off while talking to her?”  Roshan’s tremendous voice dripped with smugness, like she knew she had cornered me.  “You’ve been ‘too tired’ more often than not over the past few months, and I know I haven’t gotten any less hot.  And remember, I can fucking crush you if you lie to me.”  That was it, then.  She wouldn’t like my answer, but she’d like it even less if I was dishonest.

 

“What do you expect?” I responded.  Roshan was not satisfied with that.  It figured she wouldn’t let me wiggle out of it so easy.  “We were role-playing fetish stuff, the whole point is to get aroused and beep the guppy.  I’m not proud of what I did, but my desires needed an outlet even if you weren’t willing to indulge me.  If it makes you feel any better, I often imagined you in her place.”

 

“It really doesn’t,” she said.  “Just like if you fucked somebody wearing a mask of my face it wouldn’t be any better.  You jerked off to another woman that kept you more interested than me.  Even if you never actually fucked, that’s still cheating.”  Roshan leaned in closer until her face was no more than an inch away from me.  We tried to scoot away, but we were stopped by the top of her hand suddenly raising.  “Oddly enough, now that you’re in one of those situations you’re not jerking off.  You’re not even aroused.  Could it be that it’s not the whole being tiny thing you liked, but her?”

 

“It’s… it’s different!” I protested.  “Imagining the situation is one thing, but being in it is something else entirely.  I wasn’t in any danger then, but now even the slightest accident could splatter me!”

 

“I’m not sure I buy that, little man,” Roshan shot back.  “You’ve always had a pretty vivid imagination; I think you could put yourself in the same mortal danger you’re in now.  Plus, you never needed to totally escape into a fantasy world before.  I think you’re just trying to bullshit me some more so you can wiggle out of the consequences.”

 

“No, it really is different!” I countered.  “I never imagined how scared I’d be in real life!  Of course, I always thought I’d be scared, but everything’s on an entirely different scale than I expected!”

 

Roshan tipped forward, tilting us toward her fingers.  Her other hand worked at something I couldn’t see, but made her gigantic body dip up and down.  “Maybe you have a point, I’ve never been as abjectly tiny as you are before.  Then again, I never fantasized about being that small either, so this really sounds like a problem you’ve created for yourself.”

 

“What’re you up to?” I asked, eyeing her suspiciously.  Normally it took me hours before she came around to my point of view, and it took a lot of passion.  There was no way I had convinced her so easily.

 

“About six-four,” Roshan jokingly replied, smirking.  “Don’t worry about what I’m doing, keep your mind on yourself.”  She continued leaning forward until I began sliding out of her palm.  Her thumb clamped down and secured my previous chat partner, holding her in place while I tumbled along Roshan’s fingers.  I landed on the hard wood floor and skidded a bit, then Roshan stood back up.  There was a long, nylon tube in her other hand, roughly the same color as her skin, and she had shifted her focus away from me.  Almost gleefully she looked down at the woman in her hand, no doubt with some sort of torment in her mind.

 

Roshan moved one arm toward the other, poising her palm above the empty stocking.  A shrill screech filtered down to me as she tilted up her hand, and I saw a shadowy shape fall down the length, then roll down from the heel and deposit in the toe.  She gave her stocking a quick shake, making it bounce along its length, and smiled with a malice I had never seen on her face before.  The nylon at the toe of her stocking thrashed with the tiny figure inside while Roshan watched with delight.

 

My now-tremendous girlfriend eased herself down into a chair behind her, then stretched a leg out in front.  Roshan whipped the stocking several times in the air, making a loud crack when it went taut.  She coiled her leg and pointed her foot forward, probing the top of her stocking with her big toe.  Loud squeals came from the stocking’s tip while Roshan pulled it over her leg, making sure it was tight and secure before pulling more if it on.  Her fingers moved it agonizingly slow up her shins, seeming to take some sort of perverse pleasure from the torment she was inflicting on the woman in her stocking.

 

It took over a minute until Roshan was satisfied with how tight it was and gave her thigh a final, firm slap that resonated through the room.  She looked down at her toes with a huge grin, twiddling them in the air.  With each subtle movement she made the tiny woman by her toes screamed, though I could not tell if it was from pain or fear.  Roshan let out a loud, reverberating chuckle while considering the prisoner trapped in her stocking, like she was enjoying this much more than when she was just pretending.

 

Roshan rotated to face me, swinging her leg through the air as she brought it to bear.  Her heel crashed into the ground with a thud, making a tremendous quake that made my knees go weak.  They were so unsteady I had to fall forward onto my hands, leaving me even more vulnerable than when I was in her hand.  I could see just past her heel, and her leg stretched even further away than I could have imagined.  The dark look on her face when she spotted me just beyond her foot made me regret ever getting involved with this kink.

 

I looked up the gigantic foot in front of me, over a dozen times taller than I was now.  Along the length of her tremendous sole I could see the fine, intricate lattice of the nylon pulled tight against the skin of her sole.  It wrinkled while she scrunched her toes, bowing her entire foot as her toes pointed down at me.  My gaze shot to the top, where I saw each of her toes outlined by the flesh-tone stocking.  A small person broke the expected profile, her arms and legs squirming under pressure from Roshan’s big toe.

 

“Did you ever imagine this scenario?” Roshan smugly boomed.  “I seriously doubt it.  It’s weird enough that you imagined anything like this at all though, isn’t it?”

 

An unusual amount of courage swelled up inside me and I shouted, “Roshan, stop it!  She didn’t know what she was getting into, we were so impersonal she didn’t even know I have a girlfriend.  Your problem is with me, so why don’t you just grow us back, send her on her way, and we can talk about this like adults?”

 

“I guess I could do that,” Roshan answered coyly.  But I feel like if I did that, I’d have to tell all your friends, family, and coworkers about it.  You’re okay with me telling everyone you care about that you fantasize about a woman shrinking you down to an inch, right?”

 

“I’d really rather you didn’t,” I retorted.

 

“Then I guess you’ll be staying small,” Roshan declared.  “Sucks, huh?  You get exactly what you want, and I have to deal with my boyfriend being so tiny I might step on him by accident.  I think I can live with it, though.”  She flexed her toes, making my former chat partner cry out in agony while the digits moved, keeping her sultry gaze on me the whole time.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading and please leave a review!