- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commision for my good friend, TechniMIND 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, this is just a two part story I forgot to upload awhile back for the anime Re:Zero. I made it for my buddy TechniMIND and I hope you all enjoy it as much as he did. 

Just a note before you go in, Death does happen, a lot, in the first part. If you're squeamish, I apologize, but it does clear up, I assure you. 

So without further adoo~

 

On with the show ;) 

 

 

“Oh? He has awakened sister.”

 

 

 

“Indeed, he has awakened Rem.”

 

 

 

“So, what shall we do with him?”

 

 

 

 

“Whatever we want…”

 

 

 

Wincing as pain coursed through his body, Subaru slowly began to crack his eyes open, as voices rang out loud above him. What, on earth, had just happened to him? One minute, he was talking to some pretentious child before pain coursed through him, and he suddenly awoke, here?

 

 

Gazing up at the ceiling of the room he had initially awoken in, the teenager groaned to himself as he leaned up. Those voices, what were they saying before? And, who did they belong to? Neither of them sounded like the kid from earlier.

 

 

“He hasn’t noticed us yet Sister.”

 

 

“Indeed. He appears rather ignorant, or rather mentally immature. Perhaps this will be a mercy killing…”

 

 

Feeling his eyebrow beginning to twitch, the brunette leaned up all the way now angrily before his eyes suddenly shot open. Freezing up in place, as an icy chill traversed the length of his spine and coursed through his body, Subaru was at a complete, and utter loss for words, as he looked on at the two gigantic forms before him.

 

 

There were two colossal giant girls in front of him! Both looked similar, yet completely different. Dressed in gothic black and white maid uniforms, both girls looked to be around the same age and stature. Their hair was short and in the form of a bob cut, but, past that, things diverged.

 

 

One had a light pink tint to her hair, and the other, a light baby blue. Both colors were unnatural and had to be unique to this new word he had been brought into. There was no other way of explaining it. But that alone should have been obvious, given their size difference. Yet even with those subtle changes, their faces were near identical. They had to be twins.

 

 

Each of the twin girls looked to be about ten times his size. He didn’t even come up to either of their ankles while they were sitting down! Shifting his horrified face back and forth between the two emotionless looking girls’, Subaru finally gulped before clearing his throat.

 

 

“W-W-Who are you two? And, what’s going on?! Where am I? What happened to that weird regal child from earlier? Why are you two so big?! Better yet why is this place so huge?!”

 

 

Looking back at one another as the much smaller boy continued to fire off question after question, both giantesses blinked momentarily before shifting their mismatched gaze back down to the tiny boy before them.

 

 

“He appears rather dense, perhaps you were right with what you said earlier.”

 

 

“Indeed. This shouldn’t take long Rem…”

 

 

“Agreed, but please, don’t be too rough with him either. We haven't used a toy in some time, and he might break if you get too excited.”

 

 

“Isn’t that the point, dear sister?”

 

 

Feeling a chill run down his spine from the eerie smile both girls suddenly wore, Subaru started to back up before falling flat on his back as he tripped over the blanket that had once been on top of him. What was happening?!

 

 

“W-Who, are you two. W-What are you going to do to me?!” What the hell was happening! Moving a dainty hand over to the pink haired girl, the blue haired one sighed softly as her hand gently caressed her sister’s pale cheek.

 

 

“Let’s strip now sister, and show this impudent assassin what we plan to do to him.” Watching the pink haired maid nod her head, Subaru’s eyes widened as it dawned on him that they meant what they had just said, as both girl’s he had never met before began to pull down the laces of their black and white uniforms. What was going on!!!

 

 

Letting her apron fall forward alongside her sisters, the blue haired one quickly discarded both their garments before she began to hike up her dress. Doing the same, the pink haired one, in turn, followed suit till both siblings threw their uniforms to the ground simultaneously before their mismatched eyes fell back down to Subaru now bare except for their inverted lingerie, one black, and the other white.

 

 

“Does this excite you, assassin?”

 

 

“If so, please enjoy your final moments before we eliminate you.”

 

 

“We won’t judge you for your desires.”

 

 

Both sisters smiled unnerving the smaller boy even more. They were serious… They wanted, to kill him, didn’t they? But he still didn’t have a clue what was even going on! He needed answers before it was too late!

 

 

“H-Hang on a second, wait! W-Why are you doing this? I still don’t understand! I’m not an assassin!” Looking back at one another, the blue haired one scowled before quietly shaking her head. “Your words are pointless. Your lies will not change our minds. We will defend our home against any and all forms of threat, even if they’re as minor as you…”

 

 

Wincing from the harshness of her tone, Subaru continued to shake his head. This couldn’t be happening. Why on earth did they think he was a threat?! He didn’t even know them! “Who are you! And why do you think I’m some kind of an assassin?! I haven’t done anything!”

 

 

Crying out in pain as a hand suddenly slammed down onto his miniscule body, Subaru’s eyes widened in horror as he felt the air in his lungs knocked out of him. Her hand, it felt like he was just hit by a truck!

 

 

Glaring at the smaller boy, the pink haired one looked to her sister before rolling her eyes. “We will humor you… for now. I am Ram. And this is my sister, Rem. We’re the maids of Roswaal Mansion, and the caretakes of Sir Roswaal L Mathers, and Lady Emilia. We protect this domain, and take care of all who intrude upon it… such as you, assassin…” Ram whispered hatefully.

 

 

Gawking at the pink haired girl’s statement, Subaru’s eyes abruptly widened as he realized what she had just said. “W-W-Wait! Emilia! Get Emilia! She knows who I am! This is all a big misunderstand-” Crying out as pressure was forced onto his chest painfully, the smaller boy wheezed in pain as the colossal maid squished him down into the mattress, they were all on.

 

 

“Silence! We know that you arrived with Lady Emilia. This changes nothing.” Feeling his mouth grow dry from Ram's statement, Subaru was at a loss for words. What, was he supposed to say in return? He still didn’t understand!

 

“You can lie all you like, but you can’t hide the nature of your smell from us…” Rem whispered softly as her light blue eyes looked the boy up and down. “We can sense black magic coming from you. You have the witch’s scent. That alone is enough to call into question your loyalties. And if there is even a chance you pose a threat to our masters, then you must be eliminated. Be thankful we chose to do it this way. At least now you’ll die pleasantly.” Rem finished before her sister’s hand rose off the smaller boy. If she crushed him anymore, it would ruin the fun they had planned for him.

 

 

Panting loudly as he tried to gather his bearings, Subaru laid where he had been pressed upon as he tried to figure it out himself. ‘Black magic…’ Did they mean, his return? If that was the case, then he couldn’t tell them about it to clear his name. Damn it! What the hell was he supposed to do?!

 

 

“Tell us assassin, since this will be the last thing you ever experience, where do you want your final moments to take place?” Rem muttered calmly, an underlining hint of lust in her tone not missed by her eager sister.

 

 

Looking back at the two maids as they began clinging to one another, Subaru’s cheeks burned a bright shade of red as he remembered how they planned to kill him in the first place. This, couldn’t be real. Who would do something like this to someone they planned to execute?!

 

 

Trailing her pale hands up the length of her sister’s navel, Ram smiled warmly as she felt her fingers sink into her twins’ stomach. “Would you like to end up in here? One of us could eat you, and you would be imprisoned inside us until your body melted away into nothing but nourishment…”

 

 

Pulling her sister's hand off of her, Rem moved the pink haired girl’s own hand to her waist before dipping down into Ram’s black laced panties. “Or perhaps you would like to end up in here? It would get hard to breathe, and very, very wet.”

 

 

Moaning softly as she was forcibly fingered by her sibling, Ram bit her bottom lips before pushing her sister down and raising Rem’s ass in the air, her pale white panties sinking all the way into her crack giving off the impression they were a few sizes too small for the plump girl.

 

 

“How about we skip those though and I shove you inside of here? It would be tight, and very smelly~. But it would be the most fun I think.” Ram whimpered out, her cheeks now matching her hair as she fantasies about doing just that.

 

 

Listening in shock as the two girls listed off places, they could put him and what they were going to end up doing to him, Subaru couldn’t contain it anymore. He didn’t want to die! Let alone in a humiliating fashion such as this! He needed to get them to hear him out!

 

 

“W-Wait, just, hold on damn it! Look, I’m not an assassin and I don’t want to hurt anyone! If you just talk to Emilia, she’ll tell you the same thing! I even helped her! Please, you’ve got to believe me!” Feeling his stomach drop at the emotionless faces of the two giant twins, Subaru wanted to scream in frustration. This was getting him nowhere! They weren’t even listening to anything he said!

 

“Hmm, so you don’t want to choose where your final moments will be spent? Pity… We wanted to be merciful, but I guess it can’t be helped. A liar will say anything, to try and save themselves. So, where would you like to put him, sister? You can choose on his behalf. He has forfeited that right…” Rem whispered darkly.

 

Lifting her hand up and moving it to her stomach, Ram’s eyes shifted over herself before she began to move her hand up and down to various places on her person. “I guess, here shall do. But I don’t know which of us I’d rather have do it…” The pink haired girl muttered softly, her dainty finger gentle strumming along her bare navel.

 

Smiling back at her sister, Rem’s eyes soon hardened as they shifted back to Subaru, a look of pure hatred radiating off them as she began to reach for him. “We can let him decide once he’s there. Either way, he’ll meet his demise.”

 

Crying out as the blue-haired maid’s pale hand wrapped around his body, Subaru struggled in vain as he felt the much larger girl restricting his movements painful, his every struggle only becoming worse for him as the giantess tightened her hold on him to cause him more pain.

 

“This could have been more pleasant for you, yet you failed to choose a better end for yourself. I pity you.” Rem whispered before lifting the smaller boy up to her lips. Looking directly across from him as the larger girl parted her mouth, the teenager’s eyes looked on both in awe and horror as he saw the finer details before him.

 

Her pearly white teeth standing in columns side by side, her slick and pink tongue wiggling with anticipation. Her dark throat crowned with her dangling uvula in the back, and the threads of sticky translucent saliva dripping down everywhere, as her mouth salivated at the thought, of what she was about to put in it… him.

 

Gulping, Subaru cried out again as he was moved closer to the blue-haired maids gaping maw. This was madness! “P-P-Please, don’t do this! Talk to Emilia! Ask her who I -“ Being cut off abruptly as his head was thrust in, darkness soon followed as he screamed for help, Rem’s lips painfully crushing his midsection leaving his legs dangling helplessly out of her now closed mouth.

 

‘T-This can’t be happening! This can’t be real!’ Was he dreaming?! Was this a nightmare? No, he had experienced death before. The sensations around him were all too real. He knew what was real and what wasn’t by this point. He was most certainly, trapped in the mouth of a giantess. And, he didn’t want to think about what she was going to do to him.

 

Feeling something else wrap around his legs, Subaru cried in pain as he felt a sharp stabbing sensation against them. What was going on!? Being deafened as Rem moaned loudly, the smaller boy screamed in pain from how loud she was before he felt the lips behind him open up, freeing his stomach from the insane maid’s painful hold on him.

 

But, even when she let go, there was still no light, and, he could still feel the stabbing sensation in his legs. What, was happening?! Groaning as the tongue he had been laying on suddenly moved, the much smaller boy had only seconds to process what was going on before he was suddenly bent backward in agony.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

He, felt like he was being folded in half by the sadistic girl’s powerful organ. But, even with that, there was more he had to endure. Her saliva coated his form, and he could hardly breathe! Her breath, it smelled heavy. Not bad per se, but the scent was strong enough to overpower his sense of smell. The heat, the pressure, everything was overbearing to him!

 

Feeling whatever it was finally let go of his legs, Subaru cried out as he was shoved backward's before he landed on something wet and spongy, it’s surface eerily similar to where he had just been. ‘N-No, don’t tell me…’

 

Trying to see through the murky darkness around him, light cracks had formed above him giving him just enough light to see with… but, what he saw, made the whole ordeal he found himself in much, much worse. Two identical columns of white teeth were on either side of him, and two colossal pink tongues were pressed against one another, as they writhed and batted each other almost as if they were in a heated dance.

 

Rem, and Ram… where kissing! And he was trapped in their mouths! Wrapping her hands around her sister’s midsection, Rem’s eyes glazed over with lust as she felt her twin sisters’ supple body, the pink haired girl eagerly grinding herself into her.

 

Moaning once more as she felt her sibling's tongue wiggle around her own, both sisters closed their eyes now as they enjoyed the taste of each other, and, of their meal. The would-be assassin was going to end up in one of their stomachs, whether he liked it or not. But it would be more fun, to see whom he chose. In the end, it would be a painful and excruciating death, and it only turned them both on more just thinking about it.

 

Feeling the wind knocked out of him as he was shoved into one of the two girl’s lower jaw, Subaru screamed as he back was stabbed into painfully as their tongues pounded on top of him shoving him harder into the jagged spikes that lay beneath him.

 

“P-PLEASE, S-S-STOP IT! LET ME GOOOOOOO!!!!!”

 

Being scraped forward and off one of the two girl’s teeth, the darkness increased leaving him blind now before he felt one of the two wiggling organs shove him forward before, he was sandwiched between them both. This was hell!

 

He couldn’t breathe! Punching one of the tongues as he tried to fight it, the teenager was suddenly encased between them both leaving him motionless as he felt both girls pressing their pink organs into him in what felt like an attempt to pop him!

 

Crying loudly from the pain, saliva from both of them soon flooded into his mouth causing him to choke, before he felt his body growing lightheaded. ‘N-No, please… let, me, go…’ He didn’t want to die like this… not… like…

 

This…

 

 

Keeping their firm lip lock as they tried to cause as much suffering as they could to their would-be assassin, Rem’s lustful eyes finally parted, as she peered back at her sister’s needy face. Something was wrong. Pulling away much to her sibling’s protests, Rem broke their kiss now as she let her mouth hang open. She had been right.

 

Looking at her sister in annoyance, Ram’s pink eyes fell to their shrunken captive before a scowl fell over her own face as well. “Pathetic… what a useless toy he turned out to be. He died from us just kissing… What a pity…”

 

Nodding her head, Rem’s eyes closed once more before her mouth soon followed. Pulling the lifeless boy to the back of her throat, the blue-haired maid tilted her head back, before gulping loudly. Feeling the limp boy slide down her throat pleasantly, Rem sighed softly before looking back at her sister and licking her lips.

 

“Let’s not waste his sacrifice sister. I’m still horny…”

 

Nodding eagerly, both siblings smiled back at one another before their lips locked back into a tight embrace once more, as they forgot all about the shrunken boy they had just executed. His death was meaningless, so long as they got off in the end.

 

 

They would explain themselves to the Master of the house once they finished, and no doubt, he would understand their reasoning for what they had done. Hopefully, Lady Emilia would forgive them in the end…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Gasping loudly as he shot up from his bed, Subaru’s eyes were wide in horror as he felt his heart beating sporadically in his own chest. Cupping his abdomen as he tried to calm the rhythmic beating, the teenager coughed briefly as he tried to forget the taste that still somehow lingered on his tongue. ‘I… I really died like that, didn’t I?’

 

 

“Oh? He has awakened sister.”

 

 

 

“Indeed, he has awakened Rem.”

 

 

 

“So, what shall we do with him?”

 

 

 

 

“Whatever we want…”

 

 

 

Growing stiff, as his skin grew pale from the words he had just heard, Subaru gulped in unfathomable fear, as he heard the words he had subconsciously hoped to never hear again. Lifting his trembling gaze upwards, however, the brunette soon fell into a pit of despair, as he looked on at the two faces of who had just killed him no more than five minutes back.

 

“Y-You two… no, not here… why, WHY RIGHT HERE!!!” HIS RESPAWN WAS BACK IN THE SAME BED WITH THESE TWO! He was trapped! Blinking somewhat confused, both Rem and Ram looked to one another before the ladder’s brow rose significantly.

 

“It appears, that he knows us, sister.”

 

“Indeed Ram. This is undeniable proof, that he is indeed a spy, or worse, an assassin.”

 

“Then let us fulfill our duties to our Master.”

 

“Agreed.”

 

 

Shuddering as his words were taken completely the wrong way without him even realizing it, Subaru tried to say something, ANYTHING! But the massive hand that he suddenly found himself clenched in silenced whatever it was he was about to spit out.

 

‘C-Can’t, b-b-breathe!’ It was like before, but now, they didn’t want to hear him at all! Shoving her thumb on top of the smaller boy’s head, Rem glared down at the shrunken teen with disdain before looking to her sister in amusement.

 

“Since he admitted his guilt, should we give him the choice of what will become of him, sister?” Shaking her head, Ram matched her sister's glare as she started to hike her own black dress up over herself. “No. He deserves no such luxuries for his admonishment. He was stupid enough to openly say such a thing as he did. Wasting pity on scum like him is beneath us sister.”

 

Nodding quietly, Rem looked back at the struggling boy emotionlessly before her eyes shifted over to her sister's bare form, the last of her garments having been stripped of her person as she gazed back at her sibling lustfully.

 

“So, how should we deal with this bug? Perhaps, we should do to him what we do with all bugs…” Ram chuckled before flexing her toes at her sister suggestively. Looking back at Ram’s foot thoughtfully, Rem smiled as she saw the fearful eyes peeking out past her index finger.

 

“No… lets not squish him…”

 

Sighing inwardly as he continued to struggle in the much larger girl’s ironclad grip, all fight suddenly left Subaru as he heard the words the blue-haired giantess muttered next.

 

“We should drown him instead. Like you would a flea, or perhaps a cockroach. What do you think, dear sister?”

 

Clapping her hands together in excitement, Ram’s pink eyes lit up eagerly as she looked back down at the tiny boy now struggling like a mad man. “That sounds wonderful! What did you have in mind?” Smiling now, Rem moved her hands under her own dress before pulling it up the same as her sister had before her.

 

“I think, I know just what to do with him. Can you give me a hand, and, your mouth Ram?” Licking her lips as she saw more and more of her sibling’s pale flesh displayed to her, the pink haired maid nodded eagerly as Rem’s hand moved towards her with Subaru in tow.

 

Taking their little *bug* out of the other girl’s hand, Ram Shoved him into her palm before sealing him inside. She didn’t want him to know what they had planned for him until it was time for their little game to start.

 

Crying out in pain as his body was squished into a small ball, Subaru cried softly as he felt his body being compressed together. This was even worse than before! Screaming loudly up at Ram to stop, his voice fell on deaf ears, as all he was given in return, were gleeful giggles and laughter from his two sadistic executioners. Just what did they plan to do with him?! And what did they mean when they said they would drown him?!

 

Were they going to shove him in a cup of water till he couldn’t breathe?! Maybe tie him to a rock and toss him in a pond! He didn’t want to experience anything like this! As the light slowly began to sift in through the larger girl’s now sweaty palm, Subaru winced momentarily, before his eyes widened at from the sight in front of him.

 

‘W-What’s, going on…?’ Lying on her back, now just in her all too familiar black laced lingerie, was Rem, her moans echoing out past her parted lips, as her sister’s head placed small, butterfly kisses over her pale navel. They hadn’t moved from the bed… What, did that mean for him then…?

 

Trailing her tongue in small circles over her sisters’ sensitive belly, Ram’s pink eyes softly opened as she peered back at Subaru mischievously. Wondering what the sadistic girl had in mind for him, Subaru’s eyes widened once more as he saw the pink haired maid lean her face down over her sister’s belly button, before pursing her lips.

 

‘W-What, are you doing…?’ Making a soft sucking noise for a moment, Ram spread her lips apart, before a thick glob of sticky saliva began to dangle out of her mouth, right into her sister’s inner navel. Pursing her lips once again to cut her mucus ridden spittle off, the pink haired girl began to repeat the same process over and over, till a large pool of her saliva, leaked out of Rem’s now flooded navel.

 

“There, now we can properly drown you. Thank me for letting you die in my spit, insect.” Ram smiled viciously. Growing as pale as a ghost, Subaru began to sob as he was brought closer towards the two of them. “P-P-Please, don’t, do this! I… I’m not an assassin! I SWEAR I’M NOT!”

 

Scowling down at the smaller boy, Ram narrowed her eyes, before her thumb slammed into the screaming boy’s chest before she started to force it into him, hard. “I said, thank me… bug! Thank me for letting you drown in my spit. Thank my sister for letting you near her wonderful body… Thank us, for ending your pathetic existence. We want to hear it!” Ram smiled sadistically.

 

There was no warmth in her tone. No hint of remorse or regret for what she was doing. She truly sounded, like a psychopath! And, if she didn’t stop what she was doing, her finger was going to stab through his chest! The pain was excruciating!

 

Crying out in misery, tears streamed down Subaru’s cheeks before he finally gave in. “P-P-PLEASE, STOP! P-PLEASE! T-THANK YOU, F-F-FOR DROWNING MEEEE!!!” He wailed agonizingly, his brain telling him to say whatever he needed to, to end this torture.

 

Feeling the pressure immediately leave his chest, Subaru gasped for air before coughing violently. He could breathe again! Looking back at the smiling face of Ram as she continued to hold him above her sister's submerged bellybutton, the larger girl grinned as she turned him upside down.

 

“Good bug… now, take a deep breath. Make sure my dear sister enjoys this, or else I’ll make this even worse on you…” Ram whispered darkly, her index finger moving right on top of his crotch before she began to pinch down on it.

 

Crying out in agony once again, Subaru’s entire sense of being left him, as he head was suddenly submerged. Clenching his mouth shut and covering his lips, the brunette thrashed in pain, as his lungs demanded he take a breath of fresh air. She had dunked him into her spit when he had screamed!

 

Thrashing his head around the slimy saliva his upper body was completely enveloped in, the smaller boy wanted to cry in pain, as Ram’s spit seeped into his nose and ears. This, was even worse then he imagined it was going to be!

 

Attempting to kick his feet, Subaru’s eyes widened in an instant before they began to sting in pain from the pink haired girl’s salty spit. But, that was the least of his problems, as his lips opened wide, and he screamed out the last of his limited air in agony, from the feeling of the much larger maid pinching his groin between her fingers once again.

 

Choking as Ram’s spit flooded into his mouth, Subaru began swinging his body around frantically as the pain set into his core. His lungs, they were on fire! Gulping copious amounts of spit as his movements slowly began to die off, the traumatized teen felt his vision fading, as everything started to go black, once more… and death, settled in.

 

Grinding her fingers into the tiny boy’s crotch, Ram watched in pure amusement as tiny bubbles seeped to the surface of her spit before no more came up. Dropping the would-be assassin into Rem’s navel, her sister quietly smiled as she watched his body sink in, till only his feet were left out.

 

“Did you like that sister? He put up a weak fight… such a pathetic insect he was…”

 

Biting her lower lip as she felt her neither’s dampen, Rem simply nodded before reaching her hands out for her sister, the pink haired maid complying eagerly before the two siblings started to make out, the discarded body of their little bug sinking deeper into the blue-haired girl’s belly, as they continued to kiss lustfully.

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

“Oh? He has awakened sister.”

 

 

 

“Indeed, he has awakened Rem.”

 

 

 

“So, what shall we do with him?”

 

 

 

 

“Whatever we want…”

 

 

 

Crying softly as his eyes slowly parted, Subaru didn’t even look up, as he already knew what would greet him. His lungs… he could still feel them flooded with the pink haired maids’ spit, and, the horrible pain in his chest, as his lungs cried out for air in misery. Oh god… it hurt just remembering it…

 

 

“He’s crying sister…”

 

“He is indeed. It’s kind of pathetic, isn’t it?”

 

“It is. Do you think he knows that he’s been caught?”

 

“If so, then he has to know what’s about to come next to as well…”

 

 

They were right. But, for all the wrong reasons. Leaning up miserably, Subaru looked on at the two indifferent faces of Rem and Ram, as they peered down at him thoughtfully. What would they do this time? He didn’t know if he could bear their torture again…

 

Seeing the smaller boy sitting in absolute silence, Rem simply scowled before pointing down at him. “You’re not acting surprised, only afraid. Does this mean you understand the situation you’re in, assassin?”

 

Shaking his head quietly, Subaru continued to softly cry. “For… the last, time… I’M NOT AN ASSASSIN!!!” He screamed out angrily. Though, his words were responded pretty much the same way they had been before, as the blue-haired maid continued to shake her head.

 

“Your lies won’t fool us. You smell of black magic, and therefore you pose a threat to our masters. As the maids of the Roswaal Mansion, we’ll do whatever it takes to protect our home. And that means you’ll have to be eliminated, assassin. Do not try to run, you’ll only make it harder on yourself…” Rem finished, no mirth in her words, only stoic seriousness.

 

Why… Why did he keep resetting right here? There was no time to plan his next moves. He was always sent back, to the point where these two had already made up their mind, on killing him. This was impossible to escape!

 

Lifting his eyes up as he saw both sisters beginning to undress, Subaru looked away bitterly. If this wasn’t humiliating enough, he… could feel himself getting hard… again. Regardless of what he knew was going to happen next, he had been excited by the sight of both sisters naked repeatedly, and… it made him feel ashamed of himself.

 

How much of a submissive person did you have to be to get excited from something like this?! Gritting his teeth, Subaru looked back up at the twins as they stared him down in their monochromatic lingerie once more. Here they’d go again…

 

“Does this excite you, assassin?”

 

 

“If so, please enjoy your final moments before we eliminate you.”

 

 

“We won’t judge you for your desires.”

 

 

“Tell us, where you’d like to spend the last few minutes of your life?”

 

 

Staring them both down as they started to display themselves to him again, Subaru’s eyes shifted around to each of their bodies… before a dark thought started to burrow into his mind. If he was just going to die again… maybe… he could at least get off before that happened. It would still be unpleasant, but it wasn’t like the alternative was any better. The last thing he wanted was to suffocate in their mouths or drown in their spit again…

 

Gulping as the troubling thought festered further, Subaru’s dulled eyes shifted up both Rem and Ram as they gazed down at him silently, each of their hands moving up and down the others forms as if to show off what they had to offer him. But that was the case… wasn’t it?

 

Gritting his teeth, the hormonal teenager took a deep breath, before closing his eyes. He was probably going to die for saying this. “I-If you’re just going to kill me then… Let me have sex with both of you!” Waiting for a painful fist to land on him, and crush his body into a red paste on the white sheets he stood on, Subaru was somewhat surprised… to find that nothing had happened beyond his absurd statement.

 

Shifting his eyes up to the two twins before him, the much smaller boy could see what almost looked like a hairline smile on the blue-haired girls face, and an indignant one on the pink haired girls in turn. They weren’t actually considering what he had said… were they…? They wouldn’t listen to him when he said he wasn’t an assassin but this of all things was what they paid mind to?!

 

“Fine. We will grant you your final wish assassin. Ram, make sure to entertain him until he perishes.” Rem whispered calmly, her pink haired counterpart huffing in annoyance. “As you wish, sister. Thank her now, assassin! This was her idea after all, and its an honor that you even get to gaze at either of our bodies, you filthy bug!” Ram whispered almost venomously.

 

Looking up at the blue-haired maid in shock, Subaru didn’t have very long to process what had been said, as Rem’s hand soon rose in front of her sister’s face. “Three times the height should be sufficient. Is this to your liking sister?”

 

Shifting her eyes to the tiny boy, a dark smile fell over the pink haired sibling before she lifted up four fingers in turn. “it will be easier to break him if I’m bigger.” Smiling sweetly back at her pink haired sibling, Rem nodded, before a small, glowing violet horn suddenly emerged from the middle of her forehead.

 

‘What the hell is that?!’ Was this, magic?’ He had seen some used already, but not like this. Watching as the same glow that shrouded Rem’s single horn overtook Ram, Subaru was left floored by what he saw next. Shrinking down slowly, Ram began to dwindle by the second, first growing to the size of a child, then a toddler, and finally, to about the size of a small doll, before she stopped completely in front of her now larger sisters hovering hand. She had been shrunk to…

 

Opening her pink eyes back up, Ram was silent as a blush overtook her face. “Thank you, sister, for this honor.” She muttered, almost reverently. What, was with that voice? She didn’t sound like this before? She seemed, a little shyer now.

 

Not getting long to ponder this sudden change in the pink haired twin, Subaru was suddenly brought back to what was in front of him, as a hand reached towards him abruptly. “Come here… It’s time for you to get your wish assassin. Be grateful, that we’re doing this for you.” Rem smiled, her eyes wide and full of something else that unsettled the smaller teen. The look she was giving him… was, sadistic in nature… He didn’t like where this was going… not one bit…

 

Wincing as a pair of pale fingers wrapped around his frail body, Subaru gasped in pain from Rem’s tight grip as he was brought in front of the giantess’ pale panties. Dropping the smaller boy, the blue-haired maid eyed him for a moment, before her sadistic smile faded, and she glared back at him once he stood up.

 

“Strip… assassin… Do it now, or I’ll do it for you…” She warned. Gulping as he heard the sudden cold tone coming from his titanic executioner, the brunette quickly complied, as he started pulling off his tracksuit… and everything else beneath it.

 

‘This is really happening… Oh jeez, I’m in over my head…’ It sounded like a good idea when he thought it up… kind of. But now being in front of the giant maid, any lust he felt began to die down now that he was side by side next to her. At this size, he could get lost inside of her! What was he going to do now…?

 

Watching the tiny boy complying with her demands, Rem slowly started to smile once again before she shifted her pale eyes to her smaller sister in turn. “Go to him, Ram. And make sure you make him happy while you’re inside.” She would grant this tiny bug his final wish to the best of her ability. And in return, she would get the gratification that came with it.

 

Bowing her head begrudgingly, Ram listened to her twin sister obediently as she began making her way over to the much smaller boy. “Come with me assassin. It’s time for us to worship my sister. I promise that you’ll enjoy it, for a while…” The pink haired maid mumbled, her tone still hinting at her annoyance.

 

Blushing as he stood naked in front of the towering amazon of a girl, Subaru couldn’t help but shift his eyes upward as he saw just how large Ram was compared to him. If he was an inch tall, then she had to be four or possibly even five. He didn’t even reach her knees at their size!

 

Ignoring the looks she was being given from their smaller *guest*, the shrunken girl reached behind her back before pulling on the clip of her bra and letting it fall off her shamelessly. Keeping the same stoicism as she stripped herself bare, Ram did the same with her black lace panties as well before stepping out of them now completely naked as the shrunken boy was.

 

“Does your humble servant please you with her actions, Rem-Sama?” Smiling in amusement from her own sisters’ words, the blue-haired giantess silently nodded, before her pale fingers reached down to her white lace panties, before sneaking them beneath the damp fabric, and pulling them away to reveal her excited, bare neither’s to the two of them.

 

“It does… Now, take the assassin in, and give him the pleasure he so craves. Give him so much, that he perishes from it!” Rem smiled sadistically; her eyes wide in excitement at the mere thought of what their actions would give her back in return.

 

Gulping as he heard the borderline psychotic tone the giantess now held, Subaru let out a scream of surprise as he felt himself suddenly lifted up, both of Ram’s arms surrounding his midsection as she cradled him like some kind of a stuffed animal. Her size, it was still overbearing, even reduced as it was now.

 

“Come… we must please her. Rem-Sama is your life now until you die, assassin. Worship her!” Ram whispered sternly. Craning his head as he saw the same look of obsession on the pink haired girl’s face, the brunette began to understand the two of them more now.

 

The way she was suddenly acting, was similar to how she was before he died prior. She got off to idolizing her twin! And now, he had to worship her to, or else he might piss both of them off even further. Licking his lips as he tried his best to play along, the smaller teen began to frantically nod as he forced a smile to his face.

 

“Y-Y-Yeah, lets… worship Rem!” Grunting in pain as he felt his ribs squeezed tightly in Ram’s arms, the larger girl glared hatefully back at the tiny boy she held before slowly releasing her vice grip over him. “Do not say her name with such disrespect! A lowly bug like you doesn’t deserve that right! Call her your Rem- sama , from here on out, until you take your final breath…” The larger maid murmured.

 

Nodding frantically as he tried to lessen the pain he was feeling, Subaru sighed in relief as his giant captor finally began to hold him normally once more. His words, anything he said that either of them didn’t like could be his last! He needed to remember this!

 

There was no way he wouldn’t die, but, if he could remember enough each time, then maybe, just maybe, he might be able to talk his way out of this ridiculous situation at some point. This was the only thing he could think of to not completely lose hope, and give in to this endless cycle of death he had suddenly fallen into.

 

Approaching her siblings drooling lower lips, Ram’s face shifted from agitation to joyousness, as she stepped in front of Rem’s parted lower lips, the giantess herself, spreading her folds apart, and revealing her pink, inner crevices to the two of them.

 

“Thank you, Rem-Sama! You bless us both with this gift!” Ram cried excitedly as her eyes lit up. Smirking down at her tiny sister, the blue-haired maid simply scoffed before her freehand moved behind the tiny pair of people… no, playthings. While they were reduced like they were now, they didn’t have right. They were just toys, or in the assassin’s case, a lowly insect.

 

“You don’t thank an owner for using her property… You’re nothing more than my object now Ram. Accept it, and fulfill the role I put you in…” Rem whispered stoically. Even though her voice came off cold, the much smaller girl didn’t bat an eyelash by her siblings’ harsh words. If anything, it only served to inspire her.

 

Bowing her head, the pink haired girl shuddered as she was verbally berated. “Y-Yes, Rem-Sama!” Squealing in delight as a hand moved behind her to shove her forward, both Ram and Subaru were thrust forward, before Rem’s hand curled around the pair so she could position them where she wanted.

 

Looking up timidly, Subaru blushed a bright shade of red, as his face was pressed into his captor’s navel. The heat, he could feel how soft her body was. And, the noises it made, he could hear them so, clearly. He could hear her gurgling stomach and the slowly increasing heartbeat within her chest.

 

Feeling himself grow even harder from the close contact he had been deprived in his past life, the brunette fell silent, before he closed his eyes. He didn’t know what to expect… but, if he could even enjoy a little of what the two sadistic sisters were about to do to him, then, maybe it wouldn’t be all that bad.

 

Pressing the smaller girl’s head against her dripping inner walls, Rem’s eyes grew hazy as her crooked grin spread even wider. “Worship, me…” Giving both her playthings her final order, the blue-haired maid squealed loudly as she thrust the pair deep inside her with one, swift motion. She was really going to enjoy this~.

 

Grunting as heat enveloped his entire body, along with a pitch black darkness, blacker than any he had ever witness before, consumed him. He couldn’t move. His arms, his chest… his head… they were all being squeezed forward into his enormous captor. His whole body, felt like it was trying to be molded into Ram!

 

This feeling… it was unlike any he had ever felt before! Moaning loudly amongst the wet, squelching noises of her body being squeezed inside of her tight fleshy prison, Ram’s eyes were firmly shut, as she basked in the wonderful feelings embodying her.

 

“R-Rem- sama , thank you! Thank you, thank you…” She whimpered out repeatedly, almost like a chant or a hymn she was praying, as her body writhed inside of her sisters humid quim. She didn’t know what her sister had planned for that morning, but, it ended up being exactly what she wanted.

 

Smiling within the darkness surrounding her, the pink haired girl felt around for her tiny *guest* before gripping him tightly. She didn’t need to see him too do what she had to next. “Come here… You need to move this, h-here. Yes… that’s, perfect. Now, relax, and let me take care of you, until the end…” The larger girl whispered out, unsure if her words even reached the tiny boy she was sandwiched against.

 

She didn’t really care if he heard her though. Her actions were all that mattered, as she lined up the tiny assassin’s crotch against her own massive lower lips. She would please him, and her sister, until Rem was satisfied. She didn’t care how long it took, she would always obey her sister… and this time would be no different.

 

Moaning weakly as he felt his member being gripped by the larger girl’s massive hand, Subaru tried to resist Ram’s forcefulness, but he was just too weak to refuse her, as she sunk his manhood into her heavenly folds.

 

Panting as a sticky warmth wrapped around his penis, Subaru grit his teeth from the unimaginable feeling he felt. It was unlike anything he could have ever described. His hand had nothing on the real thing! Letting out a raspy gasp as Ram thrust her hips into him, the smaller boy could do nothing but writhe against her, as the sticky warm walls around him squeezed the life out of him, both figuratively, and literally. This… was actual, heaven…

 

Giving in to the pleasure he never knew he was missing, the smaller boy let Ram thrust into him as she began to bounce her hips, her every movement both crushing him and providing indescribable pleasure. It hurt, but, it felt, so… good!

 

Moaning widely as she bucked her hips back and forth, Ram ground her pussy into the tiny boy as she tried to derive as much satisfaction as she could from her actions. Regretfully though, he was too small for any practical use like this. So, the most she could do is run her neither’s into him. But that should be enough, given how much pleasure her sister already gave her back. She didn’t need this lowly insect to get off… he was just in the way.

 

Bouncing atop the smaller boy wilder, Ram moaned happily as she crushed the insignificant man beneath her. She would get him off… and it would be the last thing he ever felt. Such was the mercy, of her loving sister.

 

Crying out as the pain was steadily increased, Subaru whimpered in pain as he felt at least some of his ribs cracking, or worse, from the giant girl’s powerful thrusts. He had already cum, and… it felt amazing! But now… this was just painful!

 

The pleasure she had given him before, was steady, but feeling his shaft being pumped right after an orgasm, wasn’t as nice. He didn’t know how much more he could take of this! Attempting to move even an inch, the smaller boy could only cry in defeat, as he was continuously pounded into the spongy wall behind him.

 

“A- Ahhhh ~, Rem- sama … more… give your servant more!” Ram cried happily, her movements growing wilder as she bounced atop the smaller boy uncaringly. She had felt something break beneath her, but that only made her want to go even harder! This was his punishment after all. Whether he enjoyed it or not, was of little concern to her.

 

Wiggling her body against her sisters’ humid inner walls, Ram began to pant as her tongue hung out, the blue-haired giantess’s juices now flooding into her waiting mouth. She wanted to be bathed in her! She wanted to be given everything Rem had to offer her.

 

Tugging the tiny boy into her crotch, Ram screamed as she forced him into her lower lips as hard as she could, as she felt more of his body snapping from her painful actions. Bucking as hard as she could, as she used her siblings’ supple walls to bounced their bodied together, Ram's eyes began to roll back, before she finally froze, her back arching in pleasure, as she felt herself finally succumb, to her orgasm.

 

Gasping repeatedly from the pleasure rocketing through her, the pink haired maid finally fell still, as the pulsating walls around her squeezed her even harder, their hold on her body now unbreakable, even if she didn’t want to be free.

 

“S-Sister…” Whimpering the word softly, Ram’s eyes finally opened, but darkness was all that greeted her. Shuddering as she basked in her orgasm, the smaller of the two twins softly panted as she began feeling the tiny boy still pressed against her.

 

Inching her hand around his him slowly, a small smile fell over her lips, as she felt something sharp sticking out of his back. It seemed, his bones had finally been broken, and he had been crushed to death within her own sister.

 

‘Fitting, that a bug like you, was squished in the end.’

 

 

She had hoped it wouldn’t have been so soon though. The thought of prolonging his pain excited her… and she could feel herself growing uneasy once again. Grinding her hips back into the lifeless boy once more, Ram softly moaned, as she continued the process once more.

 

Her sister hadn’t orgasmed yet… and she couldn’t be a faithful servant if she didn’t pleasure her sister properly.

 

In the end, her task had been completed. Now, all that was left, was to enjoy the rest of their morning together…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh? He has awakened sister.”

 

 

 

“Indeed, he has awakened Rem.”

 

 

 

“So, what shall we do with him?”

 

 

 

 

“Whatever we want…”

 

 

 

Leaning up silently, Subaru’s eyes were hazy, as he tried to process the pain that had just been inflicted onto him… and, the pleasure. ‘Oh… god…’ It hurt, so much… But, in all honesty, it had been the best death he had experienced, since coming to this godforsaken world…

 

Gazing up now as he looked at his two eternal tormentors, the brunette was left breathless by the sight of them both now. While he was scared… he could feel his excitement growing once again. Before he had been crushed alive by the sadistic pair of siblings, he had basked in the feeling… of losing his virginity. And… he kind of wanted to feel that again… if, only to remember something other then the pain.

 

“He’s looking at us sister… but, he seems, calm…”

 

“Indeed… He is either very brave or very foolish…”

 

“So, what do you have to say for yourself, assassin?”

 

 

Looking up at Rem as she stared down at him sternly, Subaru’s eyes hardened from her question. While he wanted to do the same thing he had last time, a part of him knew that wouldn’t lead anywhere but his death. No… he had to play along now, and learn from his past mistakes if he wanted to make it out of this alive.

 

Falling forward on his knees as he bowed his head as respectfully as he could, the brunette silently gulped, before his lips parted. “I BEG FOR MERCY REM... SAMA! P-PLEASE, SPARE MY LIFE AND LET ME SERVE YOU INSTEAD!” He cried out as loud as he could.

 

Holding his breath as he waited fearfully, Subaru finally raised his head, as his eyes met with both Rem and Ram’s… shocked ones. Staring down at the tiny boy in disbelief, both siblings didn’t quite know what to say to the smaller teen’s plea… and, what he had called the blue-haired maid in turn.

 

Blinking slowly, as reality began to set back in after the silence that followed, Ram’s face shifted from disbelief to pure, and utter amusement, as a coy smile overtook her lips. “My, my… what a wonderful thing to say, to my dear sister. It seems you understand the situation that you’re in perfectly, insect. And, you even uttered my sister's name with such respect. Rem… if I may be so humble to ask… perhaps, can I keep, this bug? He… amuses me.” Ram whispered coquettishly.

 

Growing wide-eyed at what the larger girl had just said, Subaru’s heart began to beat faster, as he looked to Rem pleadingly. He… he did it. She didn’t say she was going to outright kill him. But it didn’t matter what Ram wanted… he knew now, that everything that would happen to him from this point forward, fell solely, on what SHE, wanted…

 

Staring down at the little assassin with a look of uncertainty, Rem’s pale blue eyes shifted to her sisters’ pink ones as she smiled back at her clearly excited by what she had asked her to do. This… hadn’t been the plan. But, she hadn’t taken into account, how… obedient, the smaller boy would turn out to be. It left her with, a troubling decision…

 

Mulling over what Ram had asked her, the dominant of the two twins finally closed her eyes, as a dark smile graced her pink lips. “So be it. You may keep this, bug, as a pet, sister. But, I want to see just how loyal he pretends to be. A test is in order…” Rem whispered sternly, earning a delighted look from her pink haired sibling.

 

“Of course! Be grateful insect. My sister has granted you mercy~. Thank her.” Ram smiled down at the smaller boy who looked completely caught off guard by what the two girls had just told him. He did it… HE WAS GOING TO LIVE! Bowing his head back down as he buried his face into the bedsheets, Subaru’s eyes slowly began to dampen, as he softly cried.

 

“T-Thank you… thank you! THANK YOU!” Smirking in amusement as she heard the miniscule cries of the inch-tall boy they had caught, Rem simply sighed before looking to her counterpart wordlessly. This changed things. If the shrunken boy proved worthy, then they might have just stumbled, onto something wonderful. No one they had ever done this to, acted the way the brunette was now. Maybe… he might be worthy of her, in the end…

 

But he still had to be tested first. If he wanted to prove to her that he was going to be an obedient slave, then she needed to make sure his resolve was as strong as his words had been. Leaning up straight, Rem turned her back to her sister before lowering her head.

 

 

“Strip me…”

 

 

Smiling happily, Ram nodded before pulling down the zipper of her sibling’s maid uniform. She wasn’t sure what her sister had in mind for the tiny boy… but, she hoped he passed whatever test she had in mind. The thought of owning her own little toy was intoxicating…

 

Looking up at Rem in worry, as he watched the pink-haired maid disrobing the other girl in silence, Subaru could only wonder what she was about to make him do. ‘Maybe she wants to put me inside of her again…’ If that was the case, then he would be fine. It had been painful before with Ram pressed against him, but, if it was only him, then he would fit just fine!

 

He could do this! Whatever it took, he would do it! He had to, or else he would lose all the progress he had already made and have to start over again! No. He refused to let that happen! Whatever trial he was going to have to take, he would pass!

 

Leaning out of her clothes as Ram took them off of her, Rem’s eyes opened back up as she reached for her panties, her mind wandering as she tried to decide on what she wanted to do. But, one thing was certainly on her mind. It had been the thing she wanted to do to the tiny assassin in the first place. If he passed her test, then he would live. And if not, she got what she wanted in the end. This was an easier decision then she had first thought.

 

As her panties came off, Rem’s eyes moved back to her sister, as she turned her back to both of them. “Ram… bring him to my ass…” Feeling his heart sink as he listened to the giantess’ words, Subaru wanted to stand up and scream, but he bit his tongue. He didn’t like where this was going…

 

Feeling a hand surround his chest, the brunette waited for the pain to follow… but, it didn’t. Looking up at Ram in surprise, the smaller boy felt his heart skip a beat, upon looking at her smiling face. This was the first time she had held him so gently. It felt kind of nice actually…

 

“Good luck pet~.” Whispering her words to her potential toy, Ram eagerly moved him in front of her sisters massive, pale ass-cheeks, before the blue haired girl’s hands, gripped each of them, as she spread them apart for the tiny boy that rested beneath her.

 

“Well, do you like the view assassin? Do you like, my butt?” Rem whispered silently, as she craned her head around to stare back down at Subaru. Gulping from the intimidating sight in front of him, the smaller teen nodded, as he tried not to lose his composure. The sight wasn’t all that appealing really… but, he wasn’t about to say that to her!

 

Knowing what her sister intended for him to do, Ram hovered her hand beneath her siblings puckered anus, giving the shrunken boy easier access to it much to his dismay. “Go on, worship it~.” The pink haired giantess whispered eagerly, almost in a way to silently root for him to do her sisters bidding.

 

Looking between both Ram’s face, and Rem’s winking asshole, Subaru felt his stomach drop as it became all too apparent what they were now both telling him to do. ‘D-Do, they really want me to touch her filthy asshole…?' This was disgusting! He wasn’t going to go near someone’s ass!

 

But, he didn’t have much of a choice… did he? What was the alternative? He could try and talk his way out of it… but, that hadn’t worked in the past. What if, he asked to worship her somewhere else? Would that work? She just wanted to be worshiped… right? Arghh ! He didn’t know what to do!

 

Feeling her smile fade, as did her sisters, a dark glare overtook Ram’s face now as she looked down at the indecisive boy with animosity. “You were granted mercy… and you spit on it! Unforgivable, insect!” The pink haired girl screeched bringing the much smaller boy back to reality.

 

Looking over at Ram shocked as she visibly shook with rage, the smaller teen tried to say something in his defense, but, the much larger girl didn’t even remotely care to hear him out, as her fingers clenched around him violently. He had fucked up…

 

Trembling in anger, Ram looked to her sister, before Rem nodded back. “Yes. It’s safe to say, that your *pet* failed my test. So, it’s only fitting, that he be punished in that way. You know what to do. Don’t make me wait.” Rem muttered solemnly, as her fingers spread her ass-cheeks further apart.

 

Glaring back down at Subaru in hatred, Ram simply shook her head. “I thought, that you might have been different… that you would have been overjoyed like I was to worship her! You don’t deserve this! You don’t deserve her you bug!” Ram screamed as her fingers tightened even harder around the gasping boy.

 

Crying in pain as he felt the life squeezed out of him, blood rushed to the smaller boys’ eyes as he felt some of his bones snap from how tightly he was being gripped. He didn’t… understand! Looking forcibly forward as his face was drawn closer to Rem’s colossal asshole, the tiny boy wanted to inch away… but, he couldn’t… it was all too apparent, just where he was going to go now…

 

Moving his lips as he begged, no words came out… as air shrilly left his lungs. He couldn’t breathe… oh god… the smell! He didn’t want to go there! Anywhere but there! Why… WHY WAS THIS HAPPENING TO HIM! HE DIDN’T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS!!!

 

Gritting her teeth Ram moved the gargling boys head against her sisters puckered anus, before she leaned forward, and spit on him. “Suffocate you insect!” She hissed, before twisting the brunettes tiny form back and forth uncaringly. If she broke his neck in the process… so be it. He didn’t deserve to go in her sister's precious ass!

 

Crying miserably as pain wracked his body, the shrunken boy couldn’t say a thing, as his face was slowly engulfed by the larger maid’s puckered anus, the wrinkled ring of her flesh soon tightening around his neck, strangling him even further than her sister already was. He couldn’t move… couldn’t breathe… and now… he couldn’t wait to die…

 

Moving the tiny boy back and forth as she used his body to finger her sibling’s asshole, Ram continued to glare as she stared down at Subaru with hatred. “He shouldn’t be allowed to do this! It’s an honor!” Ram bit angrily back at her sister.

 

Clenching her anal muscles around the tiny boy as she tried to fight her sister for custody of his body, Rem moaned softly as she looked over to her sibling indifferently. “I don’t care. He won’t get to enjoy it forever… unlike you.”

 

Blushing darkly, the pink haired girl eyed the smaller boy once more, before a dark smile fell over her face. Releasing his body and watching it hang by his neck out of Rem’s anus, Ram calmly sighed, as she tried to put the smaller boy’s blasphemous refusal behind her. It was over now.

 

“It’s done, dear sister. What will you do with him now?” Pouting as she felt the tiny boy struggling no more, Rem simply sighed, before she began pulling his body into her ass, one bite at a time. “I’ll give him a proper burial. A wasted assassin deserves to be buried in what he is. In a few hours, he'll leave, and become nothing more than a waste of life.”

 

Giving a final look to the tiny teen as his feet were sucked into her sister’s asshole, Ram pouted silently before laying her head down on her sibling’s pale and plump cheeks. “Unforgivable… he didn’t deserve your kindness…”

 

He didn’t deserve, to go up her sister’s perfect rear.

 

She would hate him, for the rest of her life…

 

And she would never, trust another person, to be given such a gift ever again…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

“Oh? He has awakened sister.”

 

 

 

“Indeed, he has awakened Rem.”

 

 

 

“So, what shall we do with him?”

 

 

 

 

“Whatever we…”

 

 

 

 

Trailing off mid-sentence as the shrunken boy in front of them burst into loud tears, both Rem and Ram fell silent as they watched the tiny teen fall to his knees and bury his face into the bedspread.

 

 

“PLEASE! MERCY! I BEG YOU… PLEASE, SHOW ME MERCY REM-SAMA! I’M SO, SORRRRY!!!”

 

 

Blinking slowly, both sisters’ eyes widened now as they listened to the brunette scream apologies and beg them profusely to spare his pathetic life. Each sentence, further degrading himself as he continued to call the blue-haired by name respectfully, and the pink haired one beside her as his mistress…

 

What, on earth, was going on? Furrowing her brow from the absurd way the little assassin they had caught was now acting, a coy smile fell over Ram’s lips, as she listened to him beg for his life. It was turning her on…

 

 

“My, my… what a wonderful thing to say, to my dear sister. It seems you understand the situation that you’re in perfectly, insect. And, you even uttered my sister's name with such respect. Rem… if I may be so humble to ask… perhaps, can I keep, this bug? He… amuses me.”

 

 

Weighing her options for a moment, the smaller boys’ words slowly began to cause Rem to smile as she listened to him beg even further… or more, to what he had just said about being willing to even lick her asshole if she wanted him to… Perhaps, he could be of some use. And if not, they would at least enjoy breaking him...

 

 

“All right… you may keep him, Ram. But I want to test him first…” Nodding happily, the pink haired maid began to reach for the smaller boy, but. he was already on his feet moving towards her hand. Shuddering in delight from the absolute obedience of the smaller boy, Ram licked her lips before picking Subaru up and cradling him gently.

 

 

“Yes… let us test him. I do hope, that he passes. I think I like him.”

 

 

Smiling back at her sister, Rem simply nodded, as she began to strip for her sister. There would be many tests to perform. But she had a hunch… that this one might just be a keeper. He was unlike any before him.

 

 

Only time would tell though… and whether he broke or not, would be up for him, to decide…

 

 

 

To be continued… again… and again… and again… 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Part 2 will be uploaded shortly. 

 

Ta~ Ta~