- Text Size +
Lassic hobbled along, now limping across the white carpeted floor. His limbs hurt from all the battering and near-crushing, but when would he get another chance like this to escape?

Eventually, he was able to hobble out into a wide hallway that was well-lit but no visible light source. The walls were as white as the carpet floor, making it hard to tell where one would end and the other begin. All he knew was that he had to get out of there fast.

Lassic took a right outside the door, the opposite way he heard Paqui's footsteps race. He stayed near the wall as much as he could as he ran, hoping to be unnoticeable to anyone passing by, but he noticed his blue shirt made him all too obvious. Quickly, Lassic took it off and tossed it aside, continuing his escape.

He traveled for a good few minutes before nearly falling from exhaustion. Lassic fell to one knee and breathed intensely. He was usually pretty fit, but being trapped in cages for weeks on end had really taken its toll. He looked back to see his progress only to find he'd made it only a few meters from the doorway he came from. It was a long distance for him, but easily a few steps for any of the big blue beasts he'd seen so far. He was getting nowhere!

Lassic looked ahead and saw another doorway not far off. Maybe a way out? It was the closest thing to it anyway, what choice did he really have?

As he made his way towards the new door, Lassic traveled at a slower pace, trying to conserve energy and help his still aching body. Though, all the movement was finally helping his body recover from the continuous squishings.




Thoom. Thoom. Thoom.




Lassic's heart suddenly dropped like a rock.

He looked back and saw Paqui's massive feet walking towards him. Each step across the floor bringing her closer, and her steps getting louder. In a panic, Lassic began running again. He was close! So close! This could mean freedom!! He couldn't let her catch him!!

Those thoughts kept racing through his mind as he ran, nearing the doorway at last and turning directly inside.

What he didn't know was that Paqui was hardly paying attention to, well, anything really. She had her phone out and was frustratingly typing into her search bar.

"How the hell do you spell it… Arth? Urph? I swear…"

Lassic looked out of the doorway for a moment, his heart thumping, terrified if she'd seen him and would come inside to grab him. Or worse, step on him again…

Her giant foot came into view with a louder thump that Lassic could feel in his teeth, only to continue her along her way without even a moment's hesitation.

Phew…

Lassic breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't seem him… Thank god… thankgodthankgodthankgod…

His legs felt like noodles as he fell to his knees. He wasn't out of it yet, but at least he felt like he'd at least accomplished something getting this far. But how was he even going to get home? Even if he got outside, this was an entirely new planet. Literally light-years from his real home. It was hopeless…

No. He had to believe. If he could get onto this planet without even trying, then getting off shouldn't be too hard either! Maybe if he got out he could find someone his size with a ship, then he could make it home. It wasn't much of a plan, but it was something, damn it!

Lassic got back up from his knees with renewed purpose. He was gonna make it out! He was gonna get home! He was suddenly feeling something squeezing his body.

"H-huh?" He grunted, unable to understand what the hell was happening to him. Air was pressed from his lungs as something surrounded him, something big, dark, and blue. The grip around Lassic grew tighter and tighter until he could hardly struggle.

Lassic felt himself getting lifted once again into the air, the warm blue flesh tight against his skin. Finally he came face-to-face with an eyeball even bigger than he was.

“Oh? And what are you doing here?” Karna asked, her red painted lips smiling, “did you come to see me, little one?”

“L-let me go!” Lassic grunted, though not loud enough for Karna to hear him, “p-please!”

Karna grinned, showing off her perfect white teeth as her eyes traveled down very very slightly to see Lassic struggling, completely shirtless.

"Oh, I get it," she said, beginning to rub her fingers together gently, feeling Lassic's fit little body squirm. "The pet store said the males of your species were horny little fucks. I saw you looking, but I didn't think you'd come to try anything."

Karna stood up fully, bringing Lassic high up into the air with her. She kept her eyes on him, hungry-looking as she stepped towards her bed, this was her room after all.

Lassic looked once again in a panic around the room. It was a lot like Linza's, except everything was arranged in the opposite way and the bed was a pitch black. Karna looked excited as she made her way to the bed in only a few steps. Lassic couldn't help but notice how she started to breathe a little faster, and just how much her massive blue beasts seemed to jiggle with each step.

Karna got onto her bed, scooting along onto the center on her knees until she was near the center. She turned and laid onto her back, her head resting on an oddly shaped pillow with her blonde hair spilling out to both sides.

Lassic struggled with each movement Karna made, the shaking proving to be another in a long series of pains until she finally laid on her back. Now he found himself partially hanging above her body, suspended by only two of her fingers.

"This'll be my first time with something so, well... small. So I'll try to be gentle."

Karna reached with her free hand and gripped her clothes at the chest. What happened next, Lassic couldn’t quite explain; she seemed to just pull off her tight-fitting tank top from her front. When it was fully off the back wasn’t even broken, it just seemed to phase through her body like nothing. Now as she threw the top aside, Lassic found himself handing over her two gigantic exposed blue breasts, each bigger than houses to the tiny man. They were an ocean blue like the rest of her skin, but the nipples were an even darker blue-black shade. They seemed to jut out as they got harder in the cold air.

Lassic stared intently at the huge blue orbs (because who wouldn’t). After a moment, however, he became aware he was moving once again. He looked back up and saw that he was sailing steadily towards Karna’s face, her mouth now open and her tongue sticking out.

Instantly terrified, Lassic thrashed around trying to get out of her grip. He tried pushing her fingers apart, thinking it better to fall onto her body than get put in there. I was no use as the skin of her fingers were only pushed back slightly while her grip remained tight. The pressure from her fingers didn’t loosen until he was just over her tongue. Her pointer finger seemed to lift away, leaving Lassic on Karna’s turning thumb. He didn’t have enough time to jump off (to where he had no clue), until he was pressed firmly onto her tongue. He landed front first onto the hot purple appendage, steam almost seemed to rise up from some of her taste buds into the cooler air. A few bits of saliva dripped from the roof of her mouth and pooled around Lassic and under her tongue. Lassic, still under the oppressive force of her thumb, could only try and trash around, the slippery wetness of the surface letting him slide his arms and legs only a little beneath her finger.

On Karna’s part, she began rubbing her thumb against her tongue, feeling the tiny human she had squirm and struggle, his shirtless body rubbing up against every little bump and crevices. Her antenna curled slightly and she let out a slight moan. He even tasted good, it was a chore just to not swallow him right then and there. But he was her daughter’s pet, and she wouldn’t do that to her again.

Karna lifted her thumb out of her mouth, and the spit that seemed so slippery now seemed to catch Lassic in all its sticky glory, like goo you could slip between your fingers but couldn’t actually get completely off.

Lassic struggled to breathe, completely drenched in the warm saliva that stuck him to Karna’s thumb. He felt like he was falling very very slowly as the spit began to drip, but he also noticed the thumb was also moving away from Karna’s face to somewhere lower on her body. Lassic dreaded whatever would happen next, but didn’t expect himself to be falling as the saliva finally dripped from her finger.

Lassic landed with a surprising jiggle onto the ground, first sinking then bouncing back up. The ground was soft, smooth, and now slightly wet from the dribble Lassic fell on, all except for a larger divit jutting out near his hand. Lassic could hardly move his body to see but it felt hard yet flexible. It took Lassic only a moment more to realize where he was, and the next moment to be covered in darkness.
Karna’s thumb loomed over Lassic for a moment, and she let out a little moan as Lassic touched whatever it was by his hand. When he stopped to look at her thumb was when it finally came down, crashing like a meteor onto the soft expansion of flesh. She rubbed Lassic very roughly into her breast, moving his whole body back and forth across her nipple.

Karna’s antenna twisted, her toes curled, and her other hand went down the front of her tights as she felt this little human squirm against her erect lipple. Occasionally she’d stop the rubbing and give her nipple a little squeeze with Lassic between in and one of her fingers. She had to be very careful not to squeeze him in half or break any of his bones.

This scene would go on for roughly ten more minutes, Karna twisting her body around her bed as she came nearer and nearer to climax. She would’ve forced this little man down into her vagina, but she didn’t want to be too hasty. He was small enough too that he could get lost in there, which was an entertaining thought. But this was a good start.

As much as Karna was enjoying this, she could only imagine the pleasure this little human thing was feeling. It must be amazing to be this close to such a giant and sexy woman. She didn’t feel like she was playing with a toy, but sharing this amazing experience with another living thing. Like this was her welcoming gift to the new extended member of her family.

Lassic didn’t feel that way at all. He could hardly breathe as he was shoved deeply into the blue bouncy flesh and dragged into spit, her erect nipple poking harshly into his bare skin as he was dragged against it. The squeezing was enough to nearly break his spine or make him cough up a lung. This was torture. And all from this giant horny alien MILF.

Eventually when Karna did climax, she gave out a loud moan (forgetting her door was still somewhat open), contracting her arms, legs and antenna close to her body. She gave one last big push onto Lassic, shoving him deep, deep into her soft breast as pleasure seemed to erupt from her body.

Her breathing grew heavy, her heart rate slowly began to go down but still thumped hard enough for Lassic to hear it. Her hand came out of her tights with cum almost dripping. She smiled down at her nipple, as she could barely see the pale little man laying on it, hardly moving except for some ragged breathing.

“You have fun too?” She asked with a warm smile.

Lassic didn’t answer, he didn’t have the energy or the breath. He could hardly even move his body which was exhausted and tired. True, he was hard, but that wasn’t really in his control.

“Good,” Karna said, thinking his exhaustion was like her own, “I liked it too. Don’t tell Linza about this and I can keep taking you from your cage and we can have more fun like this.”

Lassic shuddered at the thought. Not just the idea that he was indeed going back to his little cage. Not just at the idea of having to face Linza again with her little “training sessions”. Not just at the idea of sitting in that cage for hours or getting stepped on by Paqui. But at the idea that he would ever talk about this with anyone that wasn’t a therapist...