- Text Size +

Scott felt like he might as well have passed on at this point. He was entombed in the rancid throbbing flesh of Rachelle's anus, unable to move, unable to barely even think. It was a state of limbo, his body felt absolutely forfei. He might as well become part of her giant glutes at this point. Even if the huge bundle of slimy anal folds weren't locking him in place he no longer had to strength to get himself out. By all accounts it was over, his struggles and his life.

Of course all these depressing thoughts were after the defeat of cumming to Rachelle's awful giant-sized fart. The woman's humongous anus not only sucked him dry, it felt like it sucked out his soul as well. He couldn't believe he had an orgasm to something so horrible, the guilt and shame of it were really doing a number on his psyche. Around him the massive nethers stirred and twitched hungrily, and he felt his captress starting to move.

"Here it comes..." he thought. "She's going to push me all the way inside her giant ass and finish me off..."

The huge hulking fingers came into crushing contact with him, but they didn't start to shove him deeper as expected. To the contrary, they picked and yanked at his leg, fumbling in an effort to pull him free. The trembling anus had a mind of its own and tried to suck Scott back inside, but it stood no chance against Rachelle's will. With a slimy pop he was pulled out of the rancid butthole, back into the bright shining room. It felt cold to be back in the outside world, the air was like an arctic breeze compared to the black lady's shithole. Scott shivered involuntarily, but not for long because he was sent spinning around the giant woman's body to meet her face.

It had been so many hours he had almost forgot what she looked like. The fact of the matter was the boy had spent more time face to face with her plump anus than her actual face. Her jet black eyeliner and impeccable makeup were still in full force, surrounding her luscious pink lips. The only thing was her stern and playful gaze was unrecognizable, in this moment she was wearing a totally different expression. Her eyes had gone wild with lust, glazed over with an unmistakable desire to fulfill her sexual urges. They way she looked at Scott's tiny body was just as intimidating as it had been the first time, maybe even more so now. She looked unhinged, as if she was about to do anything to him.

Without warning her jaw yawned open. The pink salivating insides of her mouth were revealed to Scott in all their drooling splendor. Her tongue jutted out, extending like a snake outwards in front of him. It was thick and juicy, shining in the light from all her spit. If his shrunken body was placed on top of it Mark could imagine he tongue curling backwards and wrapping him up like a sleeping bag. He shivered again from his own thoughts, He didn't want to be swallowed whole, but with a muscle this huge dangling in front of him, he wouldn't have a say in the matter.

Rachelle's finger tips met her waiting taste buds, giving her the opportunity to lick up the remainder of Scott's seed. His cum that had been blasted away from her fart had splattered onto her giant fingers and now she was tasting it. The act both asserted her dominance of him and also fueled her naughty thoughts. She moaned sensually as the tongue retracted into her mouth and she washed the cum down her gullet with her own spit.

"Mmmmmngah... Your sperm tastes so good Scott. It's like candy. I can taste your shame in it. You don't want to admit it but my farting asshole felt AMAZING, didn't it?"

Scott's mouth opened but he didn't have anything to say. She was completely right.

"I told you it was fate. My huge ass had finally made you mine. You belong to my butt now, for the rest of your life you're meant to stay between my fat butt cheeks and to serve my backside. My anus is already throbbing to have you back there. But first let's get you ready..."

Now it was Scott who found himself being sent inside her giant mouth, only he was stopped at the lips. Rachelle gave him an enormous full-body kiss, centered around his waist. With incredible suction she slurped his cock between her lips, and started to squeeze down on it. Scott gasped and moaned loudly, much to his own embarrassment. Having just came a minute ago, he was extra sensitive down there, and her giant-sized blowjob was too intense. The woman's plump lips were like two massive sausages, one on top and one on the bottom. The warm red flesh smothered him as she sucked his dick, squeezing him against a cushiony bed of pleasure. It didn't take long before his penis was brought back up to full mast and when his captress felt this she let him go.

"Hah... look at you. Just a quick suck and you're ready to go again, aren't you?"

Scott couldn't help it, the danger was playing tricks on him. His fear was only making his blood pump faster. He could smell her heavy breath, still unwashed from her spicy taco meal at lunch. It wasn't as bad as it was coming out the other side, but Scott didn't want to check or compare any closer inside her maw. Rachelle brought her other hand up from her pussy, it was absolutely soaked with juices. She had been masturbating as she sucked him off, staving herself off from what was to come.

"I need to feel you back there again Scott. You belong there, deep in my asshole. You've had your chance to cum, but now you're going to make my giant booty orgasm too. I can't keep waiting any longer!"

Even faster than he was plucked out of the drooling farthole, Scott found himself whipped back around to it. Rachelle clumsily spread her generous girthy cheeks in her haste, painfully cramming Scott back up between them. The putrid stench of farts and sweat hit him head on, smothering his tiny lungs. Just a few minutes of freedom from her mammoth ass and he already forgot how awful it truly was. The blazing heat of her arousal surrounded him, as if between her ass cheeks was a roaring fireplace. Deep in the center of her crack her pulsating anus puckered erotically, like a beast licking its lips. Hot goo seeped out its dark stained wrinkles as they mashed together, ready to feel the tiny boy's touch again.

The giant woman's fingers sent him all the way in her butt crack, until he was face to face with the huge anus once again. He didn't have the energy to fight back this time, no, now he was being served up as an offering to the giantess's hole. He was her anal toy now and she was going to make him do his job. The smell this close to her shithole was vile, the air felt heavy with the taste of her gas. Scott's hips were jabbed forward unceremoniously by the lady, planting his face flat against the middle of her anal orifice. Horrifically the giant wrinkles flowered open as she pushed with her ass muscles, yawning the powerful bands of skin all the way around the boy's head. With a horny clench the puffy folds collapsed together, swallowing Scott's skull in a single gulp.

On all sides he felt his head being squeezed by her asshole. Horrible wet smacking noises crept into his ears as the hungry anus chewed him up. Rachelle was deliberately squeezing him with equal force on all sides, to make sure his brain didn't accidentally pop inside her asshole. Such a tiny round nub felt delicious inside her anus, crunching down on it sent amazing tingles up her spine. She slammed her digits against his back again, drilling his face deeper inside her hole. The trembling orifice quivered with delight, feasting on the tender snack that was this boy's head. Meanwhile he was being smothered by her inner pink anal meat, coated in a blanket of sticky slime. Unable to breathe, unable to move, Scott could only endure the never-ending pain. Rachelle's anus squeezed down hard once more, and he heard a husky moan exit her throat above.

Then her mighty fingers held onto him. The giant digits pinched his lower body and started to pull and push. Faster and faster she prodded his face into her ass, bending his neck as she did so. Scott's shrunken body was essentially being used as a cotton swab for this ebony giantess and her ass, ramming her raw shithole to feed it pleasure. Rachelle could feel a heat building inside her anus, as well as a growing pressure in her guts. She groaned in a sexy voice as she tormented the tiny boy with her asshole. Her orgasm was building steadily, growing more intense by the second. She knew that if she came now, it would feel great, but she wanted more than just great. She was determined to hold off and tease herself even more to make it the best it could be.

Scott felt her supple pink anus flesh twitching. It was starting to give way to his head, with just a few more pounding motions from the giantess he was going to slip inside her hellish bowels. Right before that nightmare came true Rachelle saved him once again, but she did so in preparation for more painful torture. Scott's body was flipped backwards like a doll in her hand and slammed brutally against her shithole once again. From there she rubbed the front side of his body all over her filthy, sweat coated wrinkles, in big circular motions.

The rubbery anus pumped in and out in joy as he was massaged against it. Rachelle made sure to tickle every sensitive nerve her black turd-cutter had, to tease her ass until it was trembling with excitement. Scott's hard dick was mashed into the swirling hot folds, even through all this torture his cock was rock solid. Slowly she brought him closer to the center of her colossal donut hole until it latched onto his penis. With a great big clench the woman's anus locked on to his hips and pulled him deep, nearly grabbing his entire pelvis in the process. Rachelle panted loudly as she felt his anus make contact with Scott's stiffy, leaning forward like an animal in heat. Her shit rim suckled voraciously at the boy, gobbling up his penis once again like a terrifying monster.

This was bad. Scott was already still sensitive from the last time he came and things were going so fast now that he was about to cum again. The slippery slime and warm giant wrinkles of flesh sucking on his dick felt too good. Her anus was providing vacuum-like suction on his erect cock, making his head throb with pleasure. He hated how amazing it felt, somehow through all the excruciating pain and exhaustion his cum was being coaxed out of his balls. The massive anus slurped noisily, splashing webs of thick butt slime all over the place. It desperately held on to his waist, pumping in and out rapidly and crushing his poor bones beneath its folds. The rotten anal stench was making his head spin, it only seemed to get thicker and cloudier as time went on. As Scott endured the brutal anal sex he started to smell something else alongside the odor of shit. It was sour and potent and was coming from below...

A wet shlicking sound clued him in that his giant black goddess was fingering herself. She was knuckle deep into her pussy, touching her most sensitive areas and leaking bathtubs full of juices. The hot slippery honey smelled stronger than ever, as if her intense lust had materialized into liquid form. She panted loudly, ramming deep into her sopping slit, working on her long-awaited orgasm. She could feel it getting closer, there wasn't much more time until she was going to burst. Like a huge balloon it was building up bigger and bigger, the sexual pressure was growing inside. Her ass gurgled around Scott loudly, frightening the poor boy before suddenly her anus squeezed down tight.

Rachelle had hit the perfect spot in her pussy and moaned as her crotch muscles seized up. This wasn't an orgasm, but a painful threat to Scott for what was to come. She kept her fingers on that spot, massaging it relentlessly as her pussy and ass clenched over and over. Scott's body was ravaged by the undulating hole, his cock twisted and clamped mercilessly inside her anal pit. He thought he was being squeezed hard before, but this pressure was worse than anything he had seen yet. White hot pain seared through his body as Rachelle's horny pussy salivated around her fingers. Her asshole wrenched tight around him hungrily, feeding off his anguish.

The giantess loved every second of it. He was her toy, a living vibrator for her gigantic ass. She thought about how massive and round her booty was, and how tiny he was compared to it. He was the perfect fit to become lost in her big brown cheeks and never return. To be claimed by her ass and forced to pleasure it. To make it cum. She wanted to cum. She was ready to cum. Her enormous fat ass was going to cum on this young man and simultaneously make him cum in the most humiliating way possible. The orgasmic pressure was roaring inside her ass, ready for release. Her loins quivered unable to hold back any longer.

Scott felt the powerful push of her fingers leave his back, abandoning him with her crushing shithole. To no surprise the hot anus was able to hold him in place on its own, locking him in a firm pulsating grip. Rachelle's free hand didn't go far though, she used it to grab on to her own plump ass cheek. Her fingers sank into the doughy flesh like it was a tasty chocolate pudding. She squeezed hard, pulling at her soft skin to spread her ass wide open. Scott was laid bare to the outside world again, no longer trapped inside the woman's stuffy ass crack. He could see the table down several stories down below, slick with runny liquid. Her sopping anus and pussy looked like an absolute mess in the light, dripping with sweat, juices and other disgusting things. Worst of all he could see every detail of the adult woman's butthole as it started to bulge outwards.

SLAM!

A deafening sound rocked his world as her giant booty fell upon the table. He was inches away from the surface, so close to freedom, but without a hope of escaping. It was all happening like before. Her anus was wrapped tight around his hips and bulging outwards. His dick was a hair away from cumming and the slightest thing could set it off. The loud gurgling told him that she was about to let out a massive fart again. It was useless to fight it, just like last time she was going to claim him as property of her butt by farting him to orgasm. Such a humiliating way to be her slave, and there was nothing he could do.

The massive anus puckered and twitched. Scott turned his head and flinched, ready to be engulfed in ungodly amount of girl gas. ...only a second later nothing happened. Instead he heard the hot wet sound of her asshole peeling apart and the moans of his ebony goddess above.

"Ahhn... It's coming out! It's coming out! My lunch is finally ready to come out!"

The boy's eyes widened in horror as the asshole yawned open, revealing a massive turd that was waiting on the other side. All this time, all the buildup Rachelle was waiting for had been for this moment. She was letting her shit compound inside her ass as she masturbated with Scott, just to let him have it all at once. Scott whimpered as the lady's anus opened wider and wider, without ever seeming to stop. The log of shit standing in front of him was monstrously thick, big as a house that just kept on adding more floors on top. Hot puffs of gas escaped the rim of her stretched out hole, but that didn't smell nearly as bad as the shit itself. The stench of her raw poop was absolutely vile, just being next to it burned Scott's lungs. Above Rachelle let out a grunt, and the humongous turd began to lurch forward.

"NO! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Scott screamed as hard as he could. Previously he could barely utter a word but in his despair he found his voice again.

There was nowhere to go. He was pinned by her sticky anal juices and stuck right in front of her street-shattering sized log. Even if he could run the piece of shit was so ridiculously big that he wouldn't be able to get away in time. His tormentress didn't care about letting it out all over her table, that part didn't matter to her at all. All she cared about was shitting all over her little ass slave and making herself cum. With a great push from her bowels the huge bundle of crap picked up speed and touched down to the table. Scott was pressed down under it like a nail under the world's smelliest hammer, squashed and unable to escape. His waist and up was still free to squirm around, but down below his legs and part of his erect penis were trapped under the weight of Rachelle's payload. He was still very close to cumming, hanging on the edge of ejaculation, and the warm soft feeling of this woman's poop wasn't doing him any favors.

With his back laying on the table, Scott had the perfect skyward view of this black woman's gigantic booty shitting all over him. Her two continental moons were spread open wide by her hand, wobbling erotically with every inch of shit she pushed out. Her puckered anus was hard at work expelling all the built up waste. In horror the boy watched as it gaped wider, releasing the ungodly mass upon him. The spicy taco lunch had been fermenting inside her ass all day and was now burying Scott alive. Rachelle continued the plunge her fingers into her cunt, moaning hoarsely while calling out to him.

"I'm shitting all over you Scotty! My ass is putting you in your place! Ahhnn!" she groaned, flexing her ass muscles to let out more. The giant snake like logs started to coil around, covering Scott in a mountain of feces. "Isn't it humiliating?! Is your cute little face disheveled in fear?! Are you going to cum?! Take it all! HNNNGH!!"

She then pushed extra hard, causing hot bubbles of gas to sputter out her asshole. The blaring sound of a trumpet being strangled resonated through the room as the grown woman forced out a massive fart along with her dump. Humid steamy fog poured out the edges of her asshole, making the spicy smell under her ass even more wretched. The act was disgusting, revolting even, but the worst part was the sheer force of it. Rachelle's anal outburst was so strong it reverberated through her gigantic shit logs ...all the way down to Scott. The muddy caked in filth surrounding his cock started to vibrate from the woman's fart, like a warm vibrator hitting him on all sides. He couldn't resist it, the feeling was too good, too intense, and before he knew it he was cumming from being farted and shit on.

The boy screamed wildly as he came, his mind broken from hitting such a low point. There was nowhere else to go down from here, he was at rock bottom. He had started today a normal person but this giant black woman's fearsome ass had transformed him into a pathetic deviant, someone who cums hard from being shit on. There was no going back to the old him. Scott was completely claimed by Rachelle's booty, both in body and soul. His screams were both pleasure and despair rolled into one, as if the life he once knew was escaping out his mouth and passing on to the next world.

Through the noisy fart and sputtering shit Rachelle heard his tiny howls. In that moment she knew her boisterous fart had made Scott cum, achieving what she had been waiting for all this time. This was what she wanted, to make her little plaything orgasm in the most depraved was possible. Only then would he actually become property of her thick ass forever. Now that she had done it the release of pleasure hit her like an explosion. Ecstasy surged through her body like it never had before, making her cum instantaneously. The boy's adorable little face was hers. He was totally and utterly sullied by her huge black booty, corrupted to the core. This knowledge was the biggest aphrodisiac of all, sending wave after wave of pleasure into her brain.

Her sopping pussy erupted with a hot geyser of juices and piss, spraying across the table and some of the floor. Her ass throbbed and burped before letting the rest of her shit all out at once. Scott's still-cumming body was buried under a mountain of rampaging poop, several more inches of thick turds squeezed out Rachelle's cumming asshole, one after another. The beautiful woman's hips bucked and rocked uncontrollably, her state of pleasure evolving into a full body orgasm. As the waves of bliss didn't stop her thoughts became more and more cloudy. She forgot about Scott, forgot about everything, all for a few seconds where she could only think of her own filthy orgasm.

...

When she came back from cumming she realized her crotch had been humping the table on its own, and part of the pile of shit she let out. The small mountain had squished and smeared onto her already-chocolate coloured butt cheeks, so she would have to clean them up later. First things came first though, she had to recover her new toy before it was accidentally smothered to death.

Scott was accepting his own demise at this point. He had already been dragged down to hell and was ready to be killed off. Nothing mattered to him anymore, not even his own existence. Fate and Rachelle had other plans for him though. Her long fingers dug through the soft turds eagerly, and found his body fairly quickly. He was lifted up to the light, coated in shit and coughing, but still very much alive. The giant woman in her nurse outfit gave him a smile and then spoke.

"That felt incredible, I've never cum with my ass so hard before! I knew you were the right one! All my waiting paid off, you're the perfect little boy to fit my huge ass. The two of you are going to play lots from now on, day and night you're going to feed this thick booty with pleasure." she said, shaking it around for emphasis.

Scott was barely conscious and couldn't respond. The fecal matter was still coating his mouth and it took all he had to spit the chunky substance back out.

"I can still feel the tingles coursing through my ass." the giantess said. "We're going to have lots of fun together, I can already tell. It's all fate that brought you back to me. I should have realized when I first saw you that you were meant to be with my butt. You're never getting away again, got that? My ass is going to keep you nice and close from here on out. Now let's put you away for the night..."

Rachelle bent over and presented her mammoth backside once again. Her whole rump was shivering from the aftershock of her orgasm, but at the same time her bowels were twitching, freshly loosened by her shit. She needed something to fill that space up and Scott was the answer. The tiny boy was lifted headfirst into the puckering anus, to be sent inside her deep dark bowels for the rest of the night. It was a horrible and disgusting sentence for someone who didn't do anything wrong, Scott couldn't do anything, he could barely function at this point he was so exhausted, but fear swept over him all the same. He was going to go all the way inside her now. That fact alone felt like a giant blanket of despair had covered up the sky for him. Something so huge and daunting that he was powerless to stop it.

The pulsating asshole was unwiped and hungrily staring at him. Rachelle made no reservations of letting it devour the poor boy, as she shoved him through its opening head first. Hot rippling clenches swallowed his face, followed by his chest, waist, and legs, until he was fully inside the adult woman. Her groaning ass twitched all around him, freaking him out with the alien intestinal noises. Her finger came next, plunging straight into her poophole to send him even deeper through the anal hallway. The ass cavern was still partially filled with the remnants of her meal, large deposits of crap clung to the warm undulating walls. Scott was once again covered in the sticky substance, proving his earlier attempts at cleaning himself off to be useless.

After her huge finger retreated he was left there, high and dry in the figurative sense. All was quiet besides the droning moans of Rachelle's digestive system, as well as the ever present thumping of her heartbeat. The surreal experience was starting to sink in for Scott. He was lodged up a giant woman's ass. Not just any ass, a huge beastly one, a thick black booty that was so massive he had no chance getting out of it on his own. This was it from now on, he belonged to her shapely black butt, and was going to be forced to endure all sorts of anal horrors. His world tilted and Rachelle got up to clean herself off and change out of her nurse uniform. As her juicy butt cheeks swayed from side to side while walking to the bathroom Scott noticed the rancid bowels began gurgle menacingly around him. Not everything happened to get expelled from the woman's hole earlier, and now even more food was coming his way.