- Text Size +

For Scott it was a just chance encounter. The 16 year-old boy was out and about, on a day like any other. He was walking downtown, taking a trip to the games store. The streets were relatively crowded, the sidewalks filled with just enough people that he couldn't walk at a full brisk speed. It was a warm summer day, so he took another sip from his chilled plastic water bottle. That was when he saw her. Through the crowd he happened to spot a sexy black lady, not just any hottie, but a woman so perfect that she demanded his attention.

Her skin was smooth and dark brown. It was without imperfections, like a freshly opened bar of chocolate that made him want to bite into it. Her face was a fashion magazine come to life. She had pink full lips and striking eyes framed by jet black liner. He was nervous to even make eye contact with her. Her hair was grown long past her shoulders, but expertly trimmed and even so not a single strand stood out of place. Her sexy white summer top exposed both her shoulders and midriff. The loose fabric fluttered as she walked down the street, teasing his imagination that maybe he could see more if a gust of wind blew by. Even without the help of a strong breeze the size of her bust was clearly visible through her top, her round perky breasts looked like more than a handful each. They bobbed pleasantly as she walked, sticking out boldly from her chest in a confident and commanding posture. As much as he didn't want to admit it, this woman was just a few inches taller than him, and it felt kind of emasculating. She looked to be in her late twenties but was still smoking hot, far off from his young boyish age, and so much more mature.

He couldn't help but gaze at her, he was in his teens after all, which meant he was a total horn dog. He hadn't even checked out her greatest feature yet, her incredible hips. As she and him walked towards each other he marveled at the size of her proportions. Her waist was tiny and thin, normal for a pretty girl like her, but her hips were huge by comparison. The width of them was gorgeous to behold. Every step she made caused them to swivel back and forth, as if just walking was a form of sensual dance. She was wearing jean shorts, low-rise ones that barely contained the sheer girth of her lower half. The denim practically looked painted on her thick curves, the dark juicy legs strutting down the sidewalk were so big and sexy that her shorts looked like they were a second skin. Scott felt like he could get lost in a pair of thighs that fine, they were so big that it made her arms looked like tiny twigs.

The ebony goddess strut past without a glance in his direction, ignoring him like all the rest. His head turned on a dime, magnetically rotating towards her to get a short glimpse from behind. Scott looked at her butt and suddenly his short stealthy glance turned into a full-on shameless stare. The rest of his body stopped in place and turned with his head, to stop himself from breaking his neck. This girl... this woman's ass... it was absolutely divine. She had the biggest blackest booty Scott had ever seen in his life. It wasn't just round, it was stacked, God had built her ass like a brick house with seven extra floors. Her heavenly bubble butt stuck out like a shelf as she walked, like she could seriously stack a pile of books on top of her massive rump if she wanted to. Her tight blue jeans struggled to contain the amount of thickness at work, every step stretched the firm material like it was spandex. The way her giant cheeks swung up and down, squishing into each other while alternating, it was mesmerizing. It was like Scott was watching a lava lamp, transfixed on the beautiful motion of her ass. Sticking out from the top of her shorts was a huge extended line of ass cleavage, unable to be hidden by the limited amount of denim. Her dazzling dark skin shimmered in the sunlight, displaying enough bare juicy butt flesh that it made Scott's mouth water. He could make out a single bead of sweat on top of her shelf-like booty, until her walking nudged it forward and it sank into between the chocolatey abyss. They boy swallowed his spit, completely enamored by the sight of her backside.

As quickly as she entered his life she was gone, lost to the rest of the crowd. Scott took a half-step to follow her, before realizing what he was doing. He had no idea who this woman was, and almost started stalking her out of primal instinct. Shaking his head, he turned back around and continued on his way. As he resumed his march down the road he couldn't take his mind off the gorgeous woman. Such a beauty, with perfect ebony skin and long hair... he sighed wistfully thinking about her. And that ass! She had a juicy rump roast big enough to feed a whole family for days! What he would give to be smothered under her butt. If she sat on his lap, would she even feel his hard on through that much fat? Speaking of, Scott started to feel like he was getting a boner from just thinking about her. He couldn't help himself, that sexy woman had to be a perfect being sent from above to bless his carnal desires. Either that or a succubus, with an ass so big it would pull him down to hell. He didn't care, he just fantasized about her thick ass rubbing on top of him. How cool would it be for that to be real?

Just then, his vision was a blur. His head grew foggy and the pavement below his feet felt like syrup. Scott stood in place and blinked several times, wobbling and hoping for the sudden dizziness to pass. He spun around to see if anyone else noticed but in doing so he fell to the ground. The world went into a flushing whirl of lights and inertia, he felt like he couldn't stop spinning faster and faster. Unable to take it any more his vision went dark, and he passed out. The last thing he heard was the muffled yells of people around him, shocked and concerned as to what was happening to the young boy.