- Text Size +

The woman's strong, pillar-like fingers pushed him deep into her sweaty crack. Her ass was warm and humid, still ripe from the recent chain of farts. Scott couldn't prevent his tiny body being slid through the fat cushiony walls, and before he knew it he was already slammed into a rough rubbery surface. Rachelle's dark sensitive hole clenched at his touch, smothering him with an erotic fervor. It was still boiling hot from her noxious gas, and coated in an awful oily slime. Scott wriggled helplessly, much to his captress's pleasure, making her massive anus twitch on top of him.

The giant fingers retreated for a second and Scott could feel his whole world shift in place. Rachelle was moving her body to get comfortable. Next thing the boy knew the giant walls of ass fat that he was entombed in started to spread apart. Rachelle was pulling apart her thick butt cheeks with both hands, finally giving Scott a proper breather and some light from the outside world. It took several seconds to fully spread her ass, this woman had so much junk in the trunk that she had to really dig in with her fingers and pull it apart, one handful at a time. Bit by bit the enormous hulking cheeks were pried open, leaving Scott and the sticky black anus exposed.

The asshole was sitting just off the table with the tiny boy stuck to it like a fly on a wall. Rachelle puckered her anal orifice, pushing with her plump wrinkles to let to Scott peel off it and fall. He hit the table like a sack of wet potatoes, still dizzy and gasping from the whole ordeal of being sat on.

The view from here was nothing short of incredible. With Rachelle's cheeks spread apart like this he was at the bottom of a huge ass canyon. Taking up the majority of his vision was her anus, big and puffy. Around it, giant beads of sweat tricked down the sides of her cheeks, each one nearly as big as he was. The powerful figure of her gigantic ass surrounded him, it was a sight that was undeniably sexy. Despite how gruesome the fart torture was, Rachelle still had an ass of the gods, and Scott's body reacted. His member shot up, engulfed in the sexy pheromones. Clouds of visible steam floated between her massive butt globes, obscuring the woman's back that stretched out above. Scott could see the nurses outfit still tightly wrapped around her torso, her long perfectly-cut hair, and frighteningly enough, her head turned around backwards looking straight at him.

"You look so tiny down there!" she taunted the boy with a giggle. "You're in the perfect spot right now, right in front of my asshole. Does it smell good? I want you to give it a kiss, okay?"

She leaned back just a little, rotating her magnificently huge backside so that her anus would be at ground-level with Scott. The young man cowered in fear as the giant shithole was lowered down to him, Rachelle just wanted it to land right next to the boy, but Scott was terrified he'd be smothered again. He scrambled back in fear, slipping several times on the slick table but still frantically kicking his feet. His penis may have been turned on, but his fight or flight reflexes were telling him to run for it. Rachelle saw him moving away and knew what to do.

"Ah ah, no escaping little man." she scolded, letting go of one of her ass halves. Once released, the giant springy flesh bounced back in place, swinging across the table and slamming into Scott. He was slapped by the rampaging butt cheek and sent spiraling into a painful roll. It felt like he had been by a truck made entirely of fat. Weakly, he got back up as Rachelle grabbed her ass cheek again, spreading it back into place.

"Do you get it yet? You're not leaving. If you try to run away my ass can easily crush you. I should be thankful my cheeks are so big and juicy, even if you start running at full speed I can just let them go and catch you in them. You won't be able to make it out in time so don't even try. Now then..."

She scooted backwards once again, presenting Scott with her giant throbbing hole.

"You know what it means when a lady spreads herself like this right? I want you to fuck my hole. I want your tiny insignificant dick to go right inside the folds of my anus and pound them as hard as you can. Go on."

Scott felt shivers down his spine when she uttered the words "fuck my hole". She wanted him to stick his dick inside that?! At normal size, sure, it would feel like a creamy dream, but now with his body shrunken down this small he didn't even know if she would feel it. That wasn't even the main issue, what really made him freeze up was the size of it. The woman's hot rancid pucker was huge, towering over his minuscule body. It looked more like an alien maw than anything, and the way it twitched and clenched was eerie. Sticky juices, a mix of sweat, pussy slime and anal fluids caked onto it's surface, giving it a disgusting sheen in the shadowed ass crack. The odor permeating around Scott was heavy and vile and the orifice standing in front of him was the source of it.

The boy knew he was hesitating, and was afraid that if he didn't act soon she was going to punish him even harder. Needless to say his dick was ready for the job, still somehow standing at full attention as it if was unaware of the severity of the situation. It was just Scott's own thoughts that were holding him back. He begrudgingly made a step forward, but the warmth and stench of the huge anus hit him like a slap in the face. Again he froze like a mannequin, in a half-walking position before a giant farthole.

Rachelle watched the young man from above, starting to grow impatient.

"If you don't fuck my ass right now Scott I'll shove you all the way inside. I will feed you to my ass and swallow your body whole. You can either rot in there with my giant shits or try to have good time, it's up to you."

Scott remembered how terrible the walk here had been, with the top half of his body stuck inside her bowels. The wretched smell, the revolting fluids... he didn't want to experience that ever again. Her threat was all he needed to keep walking forwards, to finally get right up next to her butthole. Hesitantly he reached out his arm and touched it. The anus was hot and oily, his fingers had to submerge themselves in a layer of gross bodily excretions just to touch the rubbery skin. With both hands he caressed the foul flesh, it was just as disgusting as he remembered. The raw stench nearly made him gag, her ass was still laden with the smell of farts.

Now he just had to "insert" his dick. The fat butthole was too big for anything he did to actually be considered penetration. The only way he could actually reach far enough to delve inside the woman's cavernous bowels would be if he sent his whole body inside. That would probably feel good to her, but complete torture for him. Scott's only option was to jam his rod between a couple of wrinkles and start humping, and thankfully there were plenty to choose from. Rachelle's giant anus was a round aperture made up of many large wrinkles of skin. Ebony flesh folds of all sizes, some thin, some big and puffy, all of them tightly formed a seal in the center of her ass. The way they shimmered in the light made them look like shiny ripe fruit, filled with juices. The boy lowered his hands in front of his hips and picked two plump folds to push himself into. He spread them apart slightly, the view of opening the two thick wrinkles was somehow erotic. The way the juicy lumps of skin looked together was kind of like an ass, as if a huge black butt was bent over and spreading in front of him. He had found an ass inside of her ass, a succulent booty ready to eat his meat. The thought only made his penis sturdier as he finally plunged it inside.

"O-ohhh~" he moaned out loud, much to his own surprise.

The feeling of her hot gooey folds surrounding his rod felt sublime, much better than he was expecting. It smelled rank and felt filthy, but his cock couldn't deny the amazing warm grip of pleasure found in Rachelle's anus. Right after his dick went in the giant butthole started to flex in response, squeezing the heavenly wrinkles tightly around him. The huge pucker took total control, yanking Scott's body by his penis and pumping him forwards and back with every contraction. The black sticky bands of skin drooled moisture onto Scott's arms, soiling him with hot anus slime. His head was forced to lean into the middle of the steamy orifice as his hips hunched over the plump round booty wrinkles. It was rank and musky in the middle of the flesh pit, the warmth of the anus hit his face like a campfire. He could feel the powerful anal bands contracting in front of his face, able to crush and decimate him if he got too close. The smell was putrid but the sensation taking his dick was far too good.

Deep in his heart he was afraid. His emotions were telling him to run, to get away while he still might have a chance. In his mind he was shouting, revolted at how disgusting this whole thing was. The stench was absolutely toxic and her asshole was filthy. He might as well be rolling around in shit, her sticky wet anus must be covered in a plethora of germs right now. Even with all this his dick was loving the feeling, it was more erotic than anything he'd felt before in his life. He hated how good it felt to have this huge asshole wrapped around his cock, how awesome it was when it contracted and sucked his hips inside. In the distance he heard Rachelle moan, as she purposefully pumped her fat anus all over him.

"Ahhn... That feel good Scotty? Fuck my ass! Fuck my big asshole with your tiny boy dick! Do it hard!" she commanded.

The boy obeyed, trying to thrust his hips as best he could to pound the humongous anus. While he initially starting pumping his hips in fear, his inner instincts took over and began to buck his pelvis in an animalistic display of lust. The huge pulsating maw in front of him was eating his dick, slobbering and sucking on it with delight, but all his body wanted was for it to feel even better. Sliding his member in and out made the experience even sexier, he hung onto her clenching wrinkles with both arms to steady himself.

Scott wanted to get into a rhythm, to really plow this giant asshole, but he was having trouble. The table under his feet was slippery with leaking pussy juices, making it hard to stand up straight. Even giving his hips the hardest thrust he could muster wasn't enough to make the giantess feel good. His meager humps couldn't satisfy her, only himself. She was getting restless, shouting "Come on! Come on!" at him, but he couldn't do any more under these circumstances. He bucked and bucked, but it barely registered through her fat thunderous ass. The hungry clenches of her asshole were doing more to move him around than his own body, and that was no good.

He heard a disappointed sigh escape her lips, one equal to a whole hour of chastising. Suddenly a tremendous force slammed his back from behind, cramming his tiny body into the gluttonous hole. It was her finger, reaching back into her deep ass crack to press his entire form inside the juice-filled anal wrinkles. If Scott wasn't man enough to give her the butt pounding she craved then she'd have to do it herself. The instant her digit made impact and jammed the boy up her cornhole she shuddered. A bolt of electricity ran up her spine as she felt the tiny person wriggle deep between her puffy anus folds. This was the excitement she had been waiting for.

"Mmmm! Yes! Get up in there!" she shouted.

Scott was brutally surrounded by the hot trembling flesh, mercilessly stuffed against her asshole. Her finger was incredibly strong, there was no way his weak body could fight back against it. She cruelly started prodding him from behind, hammering his back over and over without taking the pad of her mighty finger off him. The motion was steady and forceful, clearly replicating the actual anal fucking she wanted him to do to her butt. Scott could barely hold himself together, between the strength of her giant finger and the overwhelming clenches of her pulsating asshole he felt like his chest was going to cave in. The huge puckered sphincter was making a feast of him, squeezing its puffy wrinkles around his legs arms and anything it could find. His dick was mashed deeper inside the sweltering folds, wrapped tightly by Rachelle's inner anus. Her shithole wanted to mess him up, to violently mash him between its wrinkles and feel him squirm around, and luckily the lady's finger was there to help.

He was nothing more than a human vibrator for her, something to wriggle around and pleasure her anus. Scott could feel himself sinking deeper into the smelly flesh pit, the succulent bands of Rachelle's anal flesh were slowly encroaching around him. He gasped desperately for air, tasting the foul scent of her anus all around him. Two fat lumps of skin pinched his cheeks around him mouth, his jaw was wedged between them. Hot sweat dribbled down the lady's chocolate coloured ass crack, splashing into her anus. With nowhere else to go, Scott was forced to drink the dirty salty discharge or risk drowning in it. His stomach felt awful with the ass sweat swirling around inside him but he had no choice. As Rachelle's finger pounded into him again the boy wrenched his neck backwards, popping his head free.

"STOP!" he screamed to her with his last bits of air "IT HURTS! I CAN'T BREATHE!"

His begging was stomped out as Rachelle's finger aimed at his head and crammed it straight against her asshole. The boy's skull was lodged hopelessly deep into her gross wrinkles, she could feel the round nub of it as she tightened her ass muscles.

"That's it Scotty, scream to me." she said in a sultry tone. "Your tiny yells feel so good when they vibrate through my anus, keeping doing it. Ohhh, god that feels so delicious... Every time you cry it makes my heart race and my asshole quiver. This is where you belong, right here in my shithole, in my giant dirty ass. You're going to submit to my huge fat booty. It's going to break you and there's nothing you can do to stop it. I can feel your little cock poking my anus, no matter how much you struggle it refuses to calm down. You can't fight your desires..."

As soon as she said this she gave her backdoor and extra hefty squeeze, sucking hard on Scott's dick. He heard her seductive words, they were creeping into his head. Was he really doomed to this position, lodged inside her gigantic fat black ass? He had to get a hold of himself, but he could feel an orgasm on its way. Against his right mind his dick was giving in to the pleasure, to the incredible feeling of Rachelle's anus. Warmth was spreading through his body from his penis. Not the overbearing heat of the woman's inner ass crack, but rather a different kind of warmth. It was a heavenly sensation, it felt amazing but Scott hated it. He wanted it to go away because he knew that it was slowly corrupting him, corroding away at his resolve.

Rachelle had to stop moving her asshole soon or else he was really going to cum! If that happened he knew she'd see it as proof that he belonged to her ass, and would never let him go. Above all else he needed her to stop squeezing his dick, the tight juicy feeling of her folds felt too good! If she just moved her hand away and took a break then he could have some time to calm himself down!

The giantess was also feeling good. Even though the boy wasn't nearly big enough to satisfy her physically, the mental rush of prodding him against her filthy anus felt wonderful. Her pussy was already drooling fluids with every clench her butthole made around his body, Rachelle could feel an orgasm of her own building. Although she was nowhere near as close to cumming as her tiny prisoner, her body was anticipating some delightful waves of pleasure. She wanted to make him cum first, dominate him with her ass in order to make her own orgasm feel better when it happened. If she could completely subdue him with her throbbing asshole by the time she came, then it would definitely feel like the best orgasm ever.

A hot pressure suddenly churned inside her large intestine. She smiled. What perfect timing.

"I believe I feel another fart coming." she announced sadistically.

Her mountain of an ass started to rumble around Scott. Raw fear grabbed hold of his chest. This was it, he was truly fucked now. There was no way his dick could handle the intensity of a fart point blank. He was already hanging on by a thread, any sudden or sharp movements would make him explode. The low growling sounds that were building up from within the ass beast told him this fart would going to be huge. Rachelle's finger made sure to hold him in place, keeping his tiny body jammed inside her puffy black folds.

She wanted to really blast him with her fart, so that her anus would vibrate all over him. Her powerful gas was going to give him no choice but to cum. She wanted to feel him squirm, feel his tiny body convulse as he came to her fart. An audible burp came from inside her bowels, signifying the giant bubble of air passing through her sigmoid colon. It was knocking on the other side of her anus, ready to come shooting out at any second. Rachelle licked her lips as she waited just a few more seconds to build in pressure...

The massive anal wrinkles bulged outwards after the burp, smothering poor Scott beneath them. As the fart filled up inside the giant woman's ass her asshole started swelling outwards, burying the tiny boy in its folds. Hot pulsating bands of muscles constricted around his arms and legs, like a bunch of hot fleshy clamps. He arched his back to try and escape the hole, gritting his teeth as he attempted to pull himself out of the ebony woman's ballooning folds, but her finger crammed him back in. The foul anal maw smothered him to the point where he was left in darkness, where only the loud intestinal rumbles were there to keep him company. His dick was locked solid between two hot slabs of flesh, sensitive and vulnerable. He tried to think of something, anything to distract himself from cumming, but before he could think of another topic it was too late.

Rachelle's anus unloaded an tremendous explosion of gas on top of him, devastating the tiny boy between her folds. Her hot puffy wrinkles reverberated together which such ferocity that his penis came instantly. The boy's thick ropes of sperm were lost to the incredible wind of blazing methane, blown straight past his body. From there he was mercilessly pulverized by her trembling asshole, just like he had been on the bus. Hot meaty slabs of black flesh pounded him on all sides, pummeling his weak body inside a hurricane of rancid smells. Wet flecks of shit and anal juices pelted him through the storm, all as the giant behemoth expelled it's noxious payload. It was unbearably hot, painful and smelled disgusting but the worst part was Scott's body was loving it.

His orgasm had taken a hold of him, sparking huge waves of pleasure throughout his body. It was easily the hardest he had ever came in his life, and it was to the most disgusting torture he'd ever thought possible. The hot whips of gas accompanied by the mother of all vibrations surrounding his cock felt sublime, nothing could compare in intensity to a giantess fart. His limbs flailed uncontrollably and his back arched in weird spasms as pleasure surged through every nerve, all the while he was being pounded by the massive crevices of Rachelle's hole. Scott hated it, from the deepest parts of his soul he hated how good it felt, but he couldn't stop. His mental state was thrown off a cliff, sent spiraling down into a deep chasm of depravity. The filthy sweat coated wrinkles felt amazing, the burning stench of gas was like a pleasant bath, and every painful battering he received was taken like a gift. His dick jizzed one final spurt harder than ever and he howled in uncontrollable bliss. His tiny cry of release was barely audible through the hot droning fart coming out of Rachelle's ass.

She had felt his twisting and turning inside her farting anus, and was reveling in it. The distinct feeling of his tiny orgasmic spasms were exactly what she was waiting for. She pushed harder, forcing her spicy taco fart out to really let him have it, and was rewarded with delicious tingles running up her backside. Scott was property of her ass now, she had brought him to cumming via her farts just as she had wanted. The relief of letting out a giant steamer combined with his little squirms was heavenly and feeling it made her loins clench. Just as the tail end of her fart rang out her pussy and anus clamped down, giving the shrunken passenger and vice-like hug. Rachelle's eyes lit up as she felt the young man still wriggling inside the putrid iron grip of her anus, squeezing only made him cum harder. For a couple more seconds he continued to twitch between her folds until he went limp from exhaustion. He was done.

Rachelle felt her own heartbeat pounding in her chest. That felt incredible, and she even had a minor orgasm from it, but it wasn't enough. Her huge body craved more, a fire had been stirring inside the core of her hips and now it was roaring with fury. She desperately wanted to cum in the most depraved sadistic way possible, and Scott was going to get her there. Even if he was exhausted and beaten, she didn't care. Her ass was going to truly consume him in degeneracy, once and for all.