- Text Size +

Rachelle let out a big sigh of relief as she closed the front door to her apartment. The walk home felt much longer than usual with her new butt buddy along for the ride. At this point her libido was hyper-charged, the full afternoon of teasing and farting and tickling her asshole with this small boy had put her into a frenzied state of arousal. Playing with Scott's shrunken body in public was fun of course, but it didn't allow her to do anything drastic. The beautiful black goddess wanted to get rough with him, to get dirty with him... the mental list she kept for tonight's fun was only stuff that could be done at home.

Deep inside her sexy plump prison chamber Scott had put together that she had arrived at her home. Her giant body started to bounce around as she took off her shoes and her movements became more erratic. Even if the whirling motion hadn't tipped him off it would be impossible not to notice how excited her ass was getting. The ever-present pounding of her heartbeat had sped up, echoing through her colon. Her hot muscles quivered and squelched, splashing anal mucus in Scott's face as they knew fun was soon to be had. The middle of his body was still stuck inside the puckered maw of her asshole, and the beast crunching extra hard on his torso was not a good sign. The woman's booty was practically growling with hunger at him, he feared the inky darkness that laid straight ahead. He could feel the walls churning, like big lips smacking above ready to gobble him up. All it would take was a little prod from the giantess's fingers to send him to his doom, but thankfully Rachelle's hand came to pull him out instead.

It wasn't a simple tug and pluck from her ass as Scott would have liked to imagine. Rachelle had to really dig into her booty meat to reach her fingers up to her asshole. Her deluxe cushioned behind made for a hefty set of pillows to pry apart and Scott's little legs weren't necessarily that easy to grab on to either. All the sweat and slime made her butthole slippery, and caused her fingers to slip over Scott's feet several times before getting a proper grip. All the fumblings made him even more scared of Rachelle pushing him inside to finish the job, causing him to squirm and kick which only exacerbated the problem. As she pulled, her asshole hugged tight around the boy, seemingly not wanting to let him go. His wriggles felt really good and so the anus acted like a giant suction cup to keep him inside. Eventually Rachelle's hand won out though, and with a slimy "pop" the boy was freed.

Scott gasped hard for clean air, finally seeing light for the first time in a few hours. The titaness of a woman set him down on a wide solid surface, standing above him like an enormous skyscraper. She had laid him on her living room table, it was cool to the touch, but compared to being inside her ass it felt like a block of ice. His naked body shivered but his limbs were too exhausted to curl into a ball. Awful reeking fluids dripped from his skin, but to him the air smelled more fresh than anything he had ever breathed before in his life. Anything was better than the horrid hellhole between this woman's cheeks, her repulsive fart chamber was worse than any nightmare.

His vision was blurry and he couldn't make out the face of the woman standing in front of him. Her ridiculous curves were all he could really see, in fact her massive swinging breasts were obscuring most of his sightline to her head. She was looking down at him like his tiny body was instead a huge platter of delicious foods. Just his tiny morsel of a shape was all it took to make her salivate at the mouth.

"You look so timid down there. How was it being inside my gorgeous ass?" she asked. "Having your cute face pressed against my butthole must have been nasty for you, but it felt amazing for me. Every time I farted I got really wet, see?"

She ran a finger between her meaty thighs, scooping up a clear line of pussy juices. The seeping liquid sparkled in the light and extended a drooping thread from her finger to her crotch. Scott tried his best to yell out to her but his throat was thoroughly clogged with sticky webs of ass mucus. All he could do was gargle the gross slime as she continued to talk.

"Mmmm, I'm going to have so much fun with you tonight... Remember what I said before? My huge ass can store up a lot of gas. What you saw before was only a taste of what's to come, hee hee! Now you stay right there, I'm going to go freshen up..."

With that Rachelle was gone, headed towards her bedroom to prepare for the evening. Her words chilled Scott to the bone. If what he went through was only a fraction of anal tortures that she had ready for him, then he was probably not going to survive the night. Maybe his body might still be left intact to serve the black booty goddess, but his sanity definitely wouldn't be.

He needed to escape, but he was far too weak. The pulverizing her asshole gave him on the ride here had taken a great toll on his strength. His mind screamed to run away, to flee from this giant table and hide somewhere, but his body wouldn't comply. His arms and legs could barely move, like they were being held down by something. Looking to his limbs, Scott noticed more ass juices were draped over his skin, sticking him to the hard table. It wasn't so much his limbs couldn't move, but rather he was glued to the table! His weakened arms and legs were too pitiful to pry himself off the surface, no matter how hard he struggled. He was trapped like an insect on a spider web, left to wait for his predator to come back and feast on him.

"Noooo..." he coughed weakly, finally getting the last of the mucus out of his throat. In a hoarse voice he whispered "This can't be happening..."

Huge thumps resonated across the hardwood floor as Rachelle re-entered the living room. Scott gazed up at her and nearly had a heart attack. She had changed out of her street clothes into an insanely tight nurses gown. The pink medical clothing was clinging super tight to her plump curves, accentuating how massive they were. Her giant ample breasts had already popped three buttons at the top of her shirt exposing a vast valley of cleavage. The smooth brown abyss looked succulent and bouncy, Scott could only imagine becoming lost in so much boob flesh, similar to how he fell into her ass crack before.

The rest of the nurse outfit was literally bursting at the seams, Under her armpits and around her massive hips the pink fabric was splitting apart, revealing Rachelle's tasty chocolate skin underneath. She turned around and presented her enormous behind to Scott. The skirt of the nurse's outfit couldn't even make it halfway down her giant brown booty. The girth of her cheeks had forced the tight fabric upward, the way it indented into her skin would have looked delicious if Scott wasn't so frightened.

"How do I look Scott? Do you think it's sexy? Be honest..." She wiggled her ass around in sensual circles, jostling her giant cheeks from side to side until they freed themselves entirely from the tight skirt. The pink fabric rolled all the way up her huge hips, becoming nothing more than a belt. "Hee hee, there we go. It's been a few years since I've worn this. It doesn't quite fit like it used to, but I think it's perfect for tonight, where it's just the two of us. We're going to go back in time, to when you were in the hospital and I was taking care of you. Except this time I'm going to do everything that I wanted to. No one will stop me from rubbing you into my butt, and smothering you with my giant fat ass. You're so tiny now too, it's like my greatest fantasy come to life!"

Scott couldn't believe what she was saying. She was going to recreate his hospital visit from years ago, but in her own sick twisted way? She was completely crazy, way beyond help.

The gigantic round globes of ass flesh bent over, hanging directly above him. Rachelle was slowly lowering her tantalizing ass, preparing to sit on top of him on the table. Luckily the table was extremely sturdy and even with her vast amount of body weight it would still be able to support her and her big rump with no problems. For the first time since he was normal-sized Scott gazed upon her huge black booty. It was just as sexy and round as he remembered, a full course of woman meat. Back then he was mesmerized by it's size, but now the proportions were larger than life. He could see her cheeks spread apart gradually as she squat, smell the familiar stench inside as it started to seep out. A looming heart-shaped shadow eclipsed him from the lights above. This woman's ass looked like it was the size of a stadium compared to him, even if he could run at full sprint now he wouldn't be able to escape before it sat down on him.

"This is where you're going to be Scotty" she taunted. "Take a good look inside..."

Rachelle pulled apart her massive plump hams, giving Scott a clear horrific view of her musky ass crack. It was his first time seeing it all at once, and it both astounded and terrified him. Giant wet globs of sweat ran down her plush skin, as if the ass was drooling with hunger. The pigment of her already-dark skin became even darker inside her butt cheeks, stained by years of filth and sloppy wiping. In the center was her black pucker, pulsating excitedly at him. It was wrinkled and still coated in awful slime. On the outside the anus was the blackest most ebony flesh of all, but Scott knew about the sensitive pink anal meat waiting within...

"Please Rachelle!" He screamed, begging her. "Don't do this! I'm another human being, just like you! Please don't put me up your ass again! It's horrible! More horrible than you think it is! For the love of God have mercy on me! If you let me go I won't tell anyone! I won't call the police or anything, I'll keep quiet, I swear! Just don't sit on me!!!"

His answer came on a huge bowling ball-sized drop of pussy juices falling down and knocking back his head. Rachelle was far too horny to give a shit about his plight, her gushing slit made that all the more apparent.

"Ughnn... Oops, sorry about that. You just look so yummy down there, my pussy couldn't stop itself from leaking some love juices. You know the more you beg, the more aroused I get, right? It's like your tiny voice is pleading for my ass to crush your fragile body and fart all over you. Can you see my hole pulsating? It's a greedy one, and it wants nothing more but to caress you inside it's messy wrinkles and smother you with my gas..."

"No I'm serious!" Scott yelled in frustration. "This isn't a game! I could really die!"

Rachelle ignored him and squat even lower. The warmth coming from her ass crack washed over Scott. Her sloppy hole was contracting, ready to feed on his cries.

"NO! LISTEN TO ME! PLEASE NO! DON'T!!!"

SLAM!

Finally the horny goddess dropped her ass on top of him, flattening to poor boy into the table. She bit her lower lip and made a face of bliss, as if she had sat on a hard penis instead of a little shrunken boy. His tiny squirms were far more tasty than any cock or dildo could ever be. The knowledge that his cute young body was suffering under her enormous ass was more than enough to get her off. His torment, his fear, they were the greatest aphrodisiac of all.

Without hesitation she started to grind her hips into the table, forwards and backwards and in seductive circles. Her plentiful ass squished generously into the flat surface, spreading out to cover a large amount of surface area as it rolled around. From the outside her giant plump butt cheeks looked like they were two big plates of jello, jiggling all over the place as she gyrated. The entrancing view of her booty fat would make even a world-class hypnotist jealous, it was a sight that would capture the gaze of any man, and it was all for Scott. Only from Scott's angle he couldn't see a damn thing, he was completely buried in her hefty curves. The huge badonkadonk was stampeding over him like a viscous steamroller, trampling his tiny body.

The force of her weight was even worse than when she had sat on him in the restaurant. This time she was actually trying to crush him with her booty as much as possible. As soft as her skin was, against the solid table it was hard as stone, nearly snapping his limbs like they were toothpicks. Scott could only yelp in pain as he was rolled around under her gigantic ass halves, his pathetic body was being mangled like a twisted up dish cloth. Rachelle's titanic booty knew no mercy, it was huge and heavy and that was it.

The surface of the table grew more slippery as her torture went on. Salty droplets of ass sweat were dripping from her ass crack, and an ever-flowing leak of juices were running between her thighs. Her gushing pussy made the aroma under her stifling brown butt even more condensed, turning what little air Scott had to breathe thick with lust. The runny bath eased the harsh friction against her skin, but only by a little. The poor boy was still mashed up and down and all over the place, squirming to escape the massive flesh pillows.

Rachelle let out a few horny moans as she pressed her unfathomable glutes into the table, letting her fat squish deeply against it. She could still feel the yummy boy under all that juicy rump meat, a speck compared to her sexy ass. He was being treated like an eraser shaving under her massive buns, compressed and rolled around as if he was nothing. The sheer feeling of domination she had over him was like nothing she had ever felt before. Her giant ass had complete control over him, every which way she swayed her hips he was forced to roll under them. Just then a low growl came from her abdomen.

"All this moving around is shaking up the gas inside me, can you hear it little Scotty? Those tacos are really making me feel really bloated..."

It was true, she could feel the light pressure of her gas building inside her massive butt. Her whole ass felt like a swelling balloon, filled with multiple loads of farts that were nearly ready to burst out. Rachelle stopped rubbing into the table to push the gas along, coaxing it to pass through her bowels. She smiled as the bubbles of pressure were squeezed through her enormous rump, the sensation of gas snaking its way through her winding intestines was pleasurable. Scott was screaming under her cheeks for her not to do it, but there was no way to stop her now. Buried through the thick walls of her butt cheeks her anus was puckering, repeatedly flexing as Rachelle pushed with her muscles...

An explosive gust of air trumpeted between her giant ebony cheeks. The fart made a sharp blaring sound, echoing loudly throughout the woman's apartment. It was long and bassy, with a great deal of force to it. A wicked miasma of shit stink was expelled from her anus, bellowing through the girthy globes of chocolate fat as it sought to escape. The hot winds spewed downwards to Scott, pounding into the table from her ass crack and spreading out to meet him under her cheeks. The huge jiggling hams were already vibrating painfully on top of him from the force of her release, but now he had to stench to deal with too. It was muggy and stinging at the same time, reeking of the spicy leftover odor from her lunch tacos. Somehow the gas smelled even worse than when he was face deep inside her anus, it had more time to grow stronger and ferment inside her bowels. The young boy cried as the tremendous ass thundered the fart over him, the air tasted like he was sniffing her raw shit.

The onslaught didn't end there, however. Rachelle started wildly rocking her hips into the table again, going into an erotic frenzy. She was so aroused by farting on Scott with her full naked ass that she couldn't stop herself. She had to hump the table and pulverize him with her booty, to her it felt like she was squeezing the stink into him with her butt. Her biggest desire right now was to smother him in her scent, to use her glorious black ass to soak the very essence of her gas into the boy. Scott found himself wanting to die in this very moment. The intense pain battering his body from outside as well as the tainted air burning the lungs inside him was too much. He would have passed out right there if the constant humping of her hips wasn't crushing him so hard.

Rachelle only paused for a moment to let another raunchy fart rip out her fat butt cheeks. The wafting spicy scent rumbled through her entire ass, suffocating Scott in its flavor. The boy whimpered for mercy but Rachelle went right back to humping the life out of him. Her gargantuan cheeks bucked frenetically, creating sweaty slaps against the firm table. The rancid scent of farts floated around her voluptuous backside, spreading through the room and reaching her nose.

"Hnnn... those are just as ripe as they felt coming out" she hummed. "How is it down there? Does it feel amazing under my giant ass? Are you becoming lost in my farts? I think I have some more... nghh!!"

Another blast of horrid air roared from her buttocks. The rank smell slapped her cheeks together as she pushed it out, it sounded sharp and bubbly. Scott wheezed as his lungs sucked the repulsive odor inside. He was desperate for fresh air, but the black goddess was only churning out vile monstrous farts. Sticky anal fumes roasted his throat, but he had to keep choking on it to survive. The mountain-sized ass of this woman had him pinned in place, unable to leave or even fight back. Underneath him, the slimy bath of juices leaking from her crotch had only spread more, expanding its puddle on the table. She groaned and bucked her hips into the surface again, mercilessly crushing Scott.

"Ahhh, that's so good... I think it's time to send you a bit closer to the source..." she said.

From those words, the great immeasurable weight of female flesh began to roll off the boy. She leaned forwards, enough to let a sliver of light find Scott under her ass cheeks. It looked like a distant golden line on the horizon, far away past a mile of foot-high chocolate ceiling. He gasped for clean air, ragged and drooling at the opportunity to fill his chest with something besides foul methane. Suddenly the light was cut into by Rachelle's giant hand, carving it's way under her prodigious ass mounds. Before Scott knew it the powerful palm was on top of him and dragging him deep between her sexy sweat-filled butt crack. As promised by the hungry goddess, he was going straight to her hole.