- Text Size +

Rachelle had an extra bounce in her step as she strut back to her meal in the restaurant. Technically nothing had changed since she left to the bathroom. She hadn't gained a new toy while she was in there, but instead she became aware that a little guy was stuck in her butt. He was right where she always wanted him, buried in her ass flesh and crammed against her snug donut hole. The huge meaty globes that stuck out like a shelf behind her wobbled with each step she took. Every clack of her shoes on the tiled floor made her butt jiggle, and the playful way she was swinging her hips only added to the motion.

As soon as she made it back to her seat she stuck out her round ass, readying herself to sit down. The woman could feel her cheeks start to spread inside the tight jean shorts, but she knew not to worry about Scott. Her big black butt was so juicy and large that only a portion of her ass would spread apart on the outside. The rest of her ample cheeks would keep him compressed in a sweaty sandwich deep within, ensuring that he wasn't going anywhere.

Sure enough, as her massive backside cushions sat into the seat, she could feel the boy's minuscule body crushed beneath her weight. Her womanly mass spread out on the restaurant booth's surface like a water balloon, the sides of her ass rounded almost to the point of bursting inside her shorts. That same pressure was bearing down on Scott, the inside of her giga ass cheeks compacted his body right against her anus. Rachelle cooed from the feeling, he was really getting into her crevices back there. Just knowing it was a tiny cute boy in her ass, struggling to breathe under her smothering butt flesh, drove her absolutely wild. Even though he was barely big enough to make a dent in her buttocks, the mental stimulation alone was making her body burn with pleasure. It must smell terrible in front of her anus, her crack still felt musty after her last fart.

"Fuck it reeks down here!" Scott cursed, the wafting aftermath of gas burning his lungs.

The young man had thought last time she sat on him was the most painful thing he had ever experienced in his life, but that was nothing compared to this. Now that this Rachelle woman knew he was inside her panties, she was purposefully making it the worst ride it could possibly be, all for her own amusement. Scott could tell how much she was loving this, as soon as she sat down and he was jammed into her asshole, the oily pucker started joyously twitching at him. He had already gotten enough of a taste of the giant farthole after Rachelle had savagely wiped him into it, and yet now it was planted on top of him like a enormous suction cup. The filth-encrusted wrinkles writhed and rolled over Scott's tiny body, giving him the dirtiest massage possible. A hot bath of sweat spilled over him from the endless ass cheek fissure above, but it wasn't enough to wash away the sticky mucus-like substance that was leaking from her hole. The fat pucker clenched slightly, lathering Scott's hair in the goop like it was a whole bottle of shampoo at once.

The air next to her dark center was rank with the odor of excrement, and burning hot to the taste. Scott had to work his tiny arms ragged just to keep the rubbery asshole flesh from completely engulfing his face and giving him no room to breathe. His efforts to push back the sensitive orifice didn't go unnoticed by Rachelle, as she ate the rest of her taco above she delighted herself on the ticklish sensation. Her stomach gobbled to meaty meal up, gurgling extra loud from her tiny waist to alert Scott that some more digestion was on his way. To make things even better the sexy adult started to wiggle her fat ass into the seat, rubbing it around to elicit extra pleasure from Scott.

"Mmmm, that feels good." the woman thought to herself. "I can feel his tiny body stuck right against my butthole, fighting to get it off him. The more I shift my ass around the harder I feel him in my dirty folds. Oh God, it feels so good, if I'm not careful my ass is going to eat him up like a snack. The adorable little snack that he is... Well, if he ever gets too far into my anus I could just blast him out with another fart, hee hee!"

The weight of her magnificent curvaceous ass bouncing on top of Scott without a care in the world was ridiculous. It was like his body was being crushed by a water bed, only one that was large enough to contain a lake. The woman's huge rippling waves of flesh slathered him into her anus, as the giant hole itself gave him a hot slippery kiss. From the moment Rachelle returned him to her mountainous bottom he had noticed her ass was a lot warmer than it was before. Part of that could be because he was nestled far into the very bottom of her ass crack, next to her tender orifices, but there was something else at play. Rachelle's giant butt was generating more heat than usual, from inside her hips a strong wave of feminine energy was emanating through her body. The more excited she became, the hotter her round ass got. She was literally "in heat" Scott realized, her loins so sexually charged that they were roasting his tiny body like an oven.

After another minute Rachelle had finished her taco and started to get up from her seat. Scott breathed a sigh of relief, as bad as it was to endure her walking again, it was still preferable to sitting. As the giantess moved he worried where she would take him next.

"What is she planning of doing with me?" the boy thought frantically. "She's too dangerous to stay with. I need to get away, but will she even give me a chance? Is she going to keep me locked up in her house, and force me to be her toy? Or is she going to lock me inside...?" The sticky pucker throbbed on top of his chest. Scott shuddered just imagining his fate. The huge-hipped goddess has no reservations about farting on top of him, letting her powerful ass wail as it blasted him with her putrid fumes, why would she think any different about pushing him inside her hole? They way her anus had been winking at him this entire time only further cemented that point. It clenched at him. Like it was hungry. Like it wanted to be filled.

That was when a sharp weightless feeling made Scott's stomach lurch, followed by a huge meteoric slam. Rachelle had just sat down again, this time unceremoniously to catch her little toy by surprise. "She had just left the restaurant, why was she sitting down again?" That's where Scott was wrong. Rachelle got up and instead went back to the cash register to order a second round of food. Usually she'd stop at one taco, but today was special. She had a little guest to entertain, or rather it was the other way around. Either way she wanted to get ready. Hunching over in her seat the woman pretended to rummage through her purse, when really she was whispering to her butt. It was in a low voice that only Scott could hear.

"Sorry little Scotty, but I just ordered another taco. I'm going to make myself really bloated today, until my ass is nearly bursting, just for you! This one is extra spicy, you know what that means right?"

The teen's jaw dropped in horror as her asshole flexed again, threateningly. Her skinny waist was going to digest her food slowly and patiently, building up lots of gas to torture him with. The full weight of her ass returned as she sat back up straight. Rachelle went to work right away eating the second taco. It was indeed a lot spicier than the last one, making her face feel hot. She wasn't used to eating this much, and had to force herself to scarf down the last few bites. Drinking the last of her soda, she could feel her insides gurgling. She let a giggle escape her pretty lips, knowing that Scott must be frightened by the sexy noises her guts were making. To outsiders at the restaurant her smile looked sweet and lovely. What they didn't know was it came from a sadistic place, and that a little boy was suffering inside her generous hips.

----

Rachelle took the bus home. As fun as it was to walk with Scott positioned deep inside her sweaty crack, her apartment was much too far to reach on foot. There weren't any places left for her to sit on the bus, and even if there was a spot available she needed two seats to accommodate her plus-sized derriere. That would have been fun for her, she imagined planting her ass down on the seats, feeling the vibrations of the bus engine and little Scotty squirming inside. She smirked a little just thinking about it. Thankfully, she had an even better idea planned.

She located herself on a very specific place on the bus, where she could stand and hold one of the hanging handles for balance and have a pole located directly behind her. This pole was also for hanging on to, for people to grab it at arm's height even though it ran down all the way to the floor. It was perfect. She waited for the bus to gradually fill with people so she could naturally back up and make room for the extra passengers. With each half-step back she pressed the pole into her enormous butt, wedging it right between her plump ebony ass cheeks. The metallic fixture disappeared into her wobbling flesh, eating into her jean shorts so much that they weren't ever visible from the back.

A few male passengers couldn't help but stare. Her chunky black buttocks were already a feast for the eyes but watching them devour the bus pole was crazy erotic. The face she wore made it seem like she wasn't even aware of it, like she had backed up into the pole by accident and her ass was too fat to even feel it. On the inside however she was was giddy with excitement. She didn't care who was looking at her, she was concentrating on Scott and the delightful tingles of his tiny body writhing into her butthole.

The tiny teen was jammed hard into her anal orifice. The slimy pucker welcomed him into its folds, flowering outwards as the pole from behind pushed him in. He was smothered by the encroaching black flesh and sticky slime. Scott wheezed and squirmed, but his efforts were like an ant struggling underneath a boot. No amount of strength he could muster would be enough to lift Rachelle's fat donkey booty off of him, or push back against the steel pole. The solid thick cylinder jutting between her ass cheeks was an immovable object, he might as well have been trying to push the Earth away from under his feet. Another playful thrust from the wide woman brought the pole deeper into her crack inching her jeans ever farther up her ass. Scott was flattened into her anus, his bent arms and legs forced to go flat in a spread eagle position. It was like he was face down in a foam mattress, only it was this adult woman's butthole.

Just thinking about what was happening for a moment was surreal to him. This giant crushing force on him was a girl's anus. It was her thick juicy ring, a gateway inside the hell that was her ass. At Scott's current size the very real possibility of it opening and something coming out was too real. Even worse, the possibility of him passing through and becoming entombed inside her anal flesh was also something to worry about. As if the enormous chocolate maw could sense his fear, it started throbbing on him. Hot sensual undulations massaged his body from every lip of her anal wrinkles. The puffy wet folds smacked and kneaded his body from head to toe. It was as if Rachelle's ass was tenderizing him for what was to come.

The giant black beauty bit her lips. Her loins were shuddering from teasing the shrunken boy in her ass. Slowly her hips began to rock into the hard bus pole. It was something her body started to do on it's own but she didn't want to stop it. Her fat sexy ass rubbed up and down the metal rod, rolling her giant anus over the little boy locked inside. The features of his tiny limbs and small nub of a head felt amazing as they ground into her anal meat. The wrinkles of her slimy horrid asshole caressed every inch of him, pulsating gruesomely as the woman started to breathe heavier.

"My ass really wants you Scotty..." she thought. "It needs you. Your delicate cute body is exactly the right fit for my giant folds. It has to squeeze and crush you into them, there's no question. You were meant to be one with my giant ass!"

Scott was in too much pain to react. The incredible pressure of the giantess and the pole was crushing to life out of him. Her huge sweltering shithole was rubbing into him so hard he felt like he was melting into it. Hot viscous lines of grime and intestinal juices soaked into his skin, lubricating his battered muscles. His head was pounding, like it was about to crack open under the weight of her ass. The boy's thoughts ran wild. He was scared, frightened that this was the moment he was going to die. It would be all for the giant erotic woman's pleasure, to serve her asshole and sacrifice his life to it.

Fate was no so forgiving though. Even worse torments awaited him instead. A horrifying sticky squelch met his ears as the massive anus yawned apart in front of him. He couldn't see the shades of colour, but the black rubbery bands of flesh expanded to reveal the hot pink ring inside. It was Rachelle's sensitive inner anus, still wrenched shut, but pulsating with an incredible aura of lust. The pink mess of flesh planted itself hard on top of Scott, smothering him with a loving kiss. He noticed immediately how different the internal ring of her hole was compared to the outside. It was sticky, like the raw flesh inside your mouth, the inside of your cheek. The heat coming from it was much more intense, as if the shell of her body had been cracked open and now her he was now exposed to her fiery core. Hot intestinal slime oozed from the orifice, getting all over his face and in his nose. The huge inner sphincter clenched hungrily, suckling on his torso. It was like the asshole was actually trying to slurp him up and suck him inside.

It was too much for the young man. He felt helpless and terrified, genuinely worried that he was going to be eaten alive by this giant hole. Against his instincts to breathe, he screamed, as loud as he could. His voice trembled in fear as the mushy anus rolled over his head, cutting off his cries for help again and again.

"PLEASE STOP-! RACHEL-! HELP-! YOUR HOLE IS-! AAAAAHH-! NOOOOO-! STOP PLEA-! HEELLLP-! SOMEONE HELP M-!!"

The ebony goddess stifled a hot moan inside her mouth. She could feel Scott's tiny squeaks inside her anus. His little vocal vibrations were tickling her supple pink flesh and it felt wonderful. Rachelle absolutely loved this type of torture, it was something she had always wanted to experience but never got to. She loved teasing cute boys with her big fat ass, to use her mammoth hips to get a distressed reaction out of them. Having Scott shrunk and crammed into her anus was a whole other level, the exhilaration made her want to cum here and now. Her pussy was sopping wet, the drooling moisture was seeping past her panties and into her jeans. The boy's screams for help felt desperate, and being able to snuff them out by simply pressing down with her huge black butthole made Rachelle's hands squeeze even tighter on the bus handle.

"Ohhhnh God he feels so delicious! He's crying for his life down there, my giant ass is so close to swallowing him whole! We're doing this in public, but no one even knows! No one can help you Scotty, you're at the mercy of my juicy round butt. Nothing can stop it from pushing you inside, or even smothering your little lungs. I feel like I want to crush you with my anus so bad, pinch the whole thing down on top of you until you're caked into my filthy wrinkles! Ohhh fuck it would feel so good... but I can't break you just yet. My ass needs to keep defiling you, it has to continue dirtying you until you no longer dream of running away. You have to be properly educated and realize that my huge thick butt is where you belong, that you only deserve to live inside the world of my big sexy ass cheeks."

Her stop on the bus was coming up soon. It was almost like her body could sense that she was nearly home, because a gurgle bellowed softly from her exposed midriff. Inside her smooth black tummy her food was being gradually digested and a collection of bubbly air passed through her intestines. A grin curved around her lips as she felt the oncoming gas. How amazing would it be for her to let it out on Scott, right here, right now? She wanted to do it. She needed to do it. The hot bubbles merged together at the end of her colon, edging so close to being released. Rachelle exhaled and began to bend forwards...

Scott whimpered as he felt it coming. He heard the gargantuan ass make a low internal burping sound and then noticed as the outer rim of Rachelle's shithole started to clench around him. The giant black woman's anus was holding in what felt like an incredible swirling payload of gas, ready to fire at any moment. He held his breath to try to endure the blast but Rachelle then stopped it. The pink fleshy membrane that was crushing his body remained shut. He could feel the girl's giant muscles straining to contain the fart. That was when his new goddess bent forward. It didn't seem possible for him to become crushed any more by her rancid asshole, but her ass proved him wrong.

The colossal ghetto booty sank further into the pole as Rachelle arched her back. She didn't mind if she looked like the most voluptuous pole dancer the people on the bus had ever seen, she wanted that pole deep in her ass. Greedily, her fat hams gobbled up the long metal beam, obliterating Scott in the process. The hot pink maw jut forwards, flattening him with an insurmountable force. Scott could feel the lines where to folds met, the hard quivering steel-like flaps of meat converging around his face. His head was lined up perfectly with her anal gateway, at ground zero of where the incoming explosion would come. There was no air surrounding him to hold his breath in any longer, not even a millimeter of space for his tears to escape from his eyes.

Rachelle inhaled slowly "Here it comes, boy... enjoy~" she thought. Finally, she pushed with her ass, letting out a mixture of a grunt and a moan.

Scott could only scream inside his own mouth in the moments before it happened, his lips and jaw totally crushed shut by the giant asshole.

"MMMMMMNNNRRMRRMRRMRGGHHH-!!!"

The smothering butthole split open instantly from the pressure, belting out a explosive rumbling fart. Scott's face and body acted as a momentary stopper for the onslaught of wretched gas, a failed plug that could only partially prevent the incredible load of anal air from escaping. Hot droning whisps of gas seared his body as the anus sputtered open around him. The fat unrelenting hole pounded his muscles and reverberated every single anal wrinkle against him at once. Rachelle's fart smelled absolutely vile, its stench burned his eyes and made him convulse as it forced its way inside his lungs. He couldn't scream or endure the blast, he could only suffer through it. It had the potent smell of a silent but deadly with the rampaging intensity of a full giantess eruption. Up above the black giantess groaned out loud a little. The amazing release of pressure in conjunction with her huge ass purring a rancid fart all over Scott's tiny body felt divine. The sturdy pole behind him offered him zero resistance, allowing every filth covered feature of Rachelle's anus to brutally clobber him like an trained fighter. Hot wet splatters of anal juices coated his body as they carelessly shot out of her asshole. The sticky scorching fart was twenty times as painful as her last booty blast, thanks to the crushing pole. The pressure coming behind him along with the pressurized gas exiting Rachelle's bowels was like being trapped between two planets smashing together.

For several excruciating seconds the fart trembled out her butt, prolonged only by how tight her asshole was wrapped around the poor boy. The horrible rank air slipped between her massive cheeks, spilling out of the deep canyon of her ass crack. Her jean shorts were completely soaked in the smell, and the metal pole had become warmed up from the grueling heat. Nearby passengers reacted in disgust to the spreading stink. Some pretended not to notice while others visibly recoiled. None of them mattered to the black goddess, even if her public persona had been shattered to them, the only person on this bus that meant anything to her was Scott. Just imagining the pained expression on his cute face, thinking of him forced to drink her gas as her ass poured it down his throat... it made Rachelle's pussy stain her shorts.

The honor of being her personal ass slave was not well received. Scott felt like he was in eternal damnation and wanted to die. To his dismay the gates of hell weren't just open and farting on him, they were pulling him inside. Rachelle's giant booty hole had yawned open just a little too far at the tail end of her fart, and Scott found himself being eaten alive by it. The strength of her arched back pressing her farting hips into the bus pole caused the boy to become pushed in as the rest of the awful gas was pushed out. The inner ring of flesh swallowed the screaming boy up face-first, blasting him with searing fart fumes as he writhed in despair. He was offered no mercy, the pressure of the steel pole jammed him in up to his legs before the anus clamped painfully shut.

Rachelle noticed the intrusion as her fart died off and she smiled. The boy felt good sticking inside her bowels, his meager wriggling pleasured her anus greatly. He was squirming and choking inside, coughing up the terrible fart fumes only to find nothing else to breathe. Playfully the woman clenched with her ass, letting her thick meaty anus muscles clamp around his torso. Scott wheezed and spat, nearly having his guts forced out of his own mouth. It was unending torture for him, right after the worst experience of his life. He was being crushed and suffocated by this monster's heavy ruthless ass, and it was all just for her anal enjoyment. Gross slime pooled around his shoulders, splashing his head ever time she made a movement.

The bus had finally reached Rachelle's stop and she stepped off to walk the rest of the way home. She squeezed the tiny boy with her butthole all the way home, using him as a chew toy for her ass. There wasn't a moment given for him to rest, the pain and the lack of clean air made him become delirious. Just when he thought he'd peacefully pass out the lady's black butthole would scrunch up his abdomen like a stress ball, making him fight to stay alive. Her enormous ass cheeks wobbled back and forth and she strut her way home, concealing the tiny prisoner being tortured within.