- Text Size +

Scott soon after found himself yanked from his sweaty fleshy hovel, the light from the outside world stinging his eyes. The giant ebony woman had plucked him out of her ass crack with her two enormous fingers, and was holding him up to her face to inspect what exactly he was. She was already sitting in the bathroom stall, her shorts pulled down and the girth of her black bubble butt spilling over the seat.

"What the...? A person? What the heck are you doing down there? Did I fart on you?" she asked, her eyebrows raised.

At Scott's size her voice was loud and commanding. The beautiful visage in front of him was gigantic, it was almost frightening how her eyes trained in on his shrunken body. She was very pretty, yes, but also very intimidating. Her words were casual, but laced with a tone of power. The boy could feel from the mass of her hand that she could easily crush him if she wanted to. He was already panting for breath after being trapped under her ass, he didn't want to imagine how bad it would be if she actually tried to crush him on purpose. Right now he had some explaining to do, and if he didn't chose his words carefully he could wind up flushed, or worse.

"I-I know what you're thinking and trust me, this wasn't my idea! I really don't know how I ended up this small, I just passed out and when I woke up I was on top of your body. One thing led to another and I... sort of slipped inside your ass. I'm sorry! It was bouncing and so big compared to me that I accidentally fell in!" he explained.

Her giant eyes studied him as he pleaded his case. For some reason she didn't seem that surprised that a tiny man happened to wander inside her ass crack. Normally someone would freak out about this right?

"Alright. I think I understand what's going on now." she realized.

"Really? You do? You're not mad?" Scott asked.

"No, I finally get it. You're Scott right?"

She knew his name? The boy was stunned. How could she have known him already? Today was the first day he'd ever seen her before, he'd definitely remember a woman with such a... memorable body. Especially around her hips. No male would ever forget a backside like that.

"Uhhhh yeah, I'm Scott..." he said warily.

"See? I knew it. I'm Rachelle by the way." She extended a finger to "shake hands" with Scott. He held on with both hands and she moved it up and down. At the very least she seemed friendly, and not angry about what happened. Being trapped in her ass and farted on was horrible but now it looked like the worst of it was over. Then she kept talking.

"I'm a nurse. Today's my off day, but I work at the hospital nearby. We get a lot of patients, but I never forget a single one's face. It's like a talent of mine. I helped take care of you a couple years ago, you probably don't remember me since you were out cold through most of it. I'm pretty sure it was a car accident or something, you had a real nasty concussion. I remember you were so cute lying in that bed, I could have just eaten you right up! Seriously, the other nurses had to pull me away from you! It's not like I was going to do anything! You were too young anyways..."

Scott's eyebrows went up at that last comment. Too young?

"You stayed with us for a while, and I made sure to take proper care of you. By the time you woke up my shift was over, so we never actually met. I'm sure it's strange I know so much about you when you're just meeting me, but I was secretly hoping we could meet again! I never thought it would be like this! Finding you inside my ass, ha! How amazing is that? The way I see it, this is fate bringing you back to me." Rachelle stated.

The minuscule boy's thoughts were a jumble. She met him as his nurse year ago? And now he had come back to her but shrunken? That didn't explain anything about how this happened!

"Wait, hold on!" he called out to her. "How does you being my nurse have anything to do with me shrinking? What made me so small?!-HEY! HEY WAIT STOP!"

He started shouting as her incredibly big fingers started pinching at his clothes. She was careful not to crush him under her fingernails as her giant appendages went to work pulling off his soiled shirt. The item ripped a little when it peeled off his body, but it was too stained with sweat and ass grease to be cleaned at this point anyways. Surprisingly, next her fingers went on to removing his shorts. Scott began kicking his legs in rebellion, still unsure why she was doing this.

"I told you, it's fate." Rachelle said, more normally than she should sound while removing his clothes. "There has to be some sort of strong connection between us. I mean, usually guys are intimidated by the size of my ass, especially white boys. I guess it is pretty big... but you're different, you were all up in there! Whether it was an accident or just a little fib, that was really bold of you. Normally boys are too shy to even think about grabbing a piece of my booty, but you were probably grounding mountains of it! Am I wrong?

Scott was speechless. Much like the other men she was talking about, he was too shy to admit he had a thing for her incredible ass. Even after it almost crushed him to death, his hormones couldn't deny the appeal of such a juicy black bubble butt. With the giantess staring down at his now-stripped tiny form, he curled up to hide his boner. The moment of covering his shame was erased almost immediately as Rachelle jammed her giant fingertip on top of his hips. He was flattened into her palm, helpless as the giant lady molested his budding erection.

"Ha, I knew it! You've got a boner just thinking about my big butt!" she giggled, ripping off his underwear with a flick of her nail. "What if I rub it up and down like this? Does that feel good? Does it make you hard when a girl jerks your dick with her giant finger? You're adorable, you're just too much fun to play with. You probably water at the mouth at the sight of my ass, right? You can't say it but you'd love for me to give you a big sexy lap dance. I can tell you want it. Those years ago at the hospital, if you were conscious back then and able to see me in my tight nurse's gown... I bet you'd cream your pants right in the hospital bed! You better believe that outfit stretches around these hips."

She was making a show out of taunting him, delighting herself on his resistance. Scott tried to fight back, to stand up for himself, but it was no use. His stammerings and tiny whimpers were drowned out by her loud accusations. She was right on the money too, he couldn't stop himself from being attracted to her ass. It was the biggest most beautiful behind he had ever laid eyes on. The ebony goddess had him by the balls, or the dick more specifically. She was now using her finger and thumb to pinch his little cock up and down, careful not to crush it completely with her might as she continued to tease him.

"My plump ass must have looked so huge compared to you. Did it feel good sliding around in my juicy buns? Did your little penis pop a stiffy? It's getting pretty big right now, are you remembering all the fun you had? Did you see my asshole? How did it smell? I bet you were sniffing my rank crack like the little horn dog you are, Scotty. I don't keep it scrubbed completely clean every day, it's too big for that, so it probably smells really strong. You nose must have been going wild. That's the real smell of a woman, of the fat ass you love so much. How about when I farted? Was the smell so much that you-"

"NOOOOOO!" Scott cut her off with his loudest yell. He couldn't have this go on. "Yes, I like your ass, but at this gigantic size it's way too much for my tiny body to handle! I definitely didn't like your fart, it was terrible-AAAGHH!!!"

His interruption was interrupted by the black goddess pushing down on his hips again. Rachelle wasn't having it. His arguments, his opinion, they didn't matter anymore. She was in control of him now.

"I've always wanted someone like you Scotty. A cute boy to toy with and sit on. Just imagining your adorable little face getting right up close to my huge booty... it's making me feel funny inside. The more dirty I can make you, the more of your innocent charm I can defile with my big nasty ass, the more excited I get. You're so tiny at this size right now, it's too perfect to ever let you go."

Her words sent chills down Scott's body. It was like his blood stopped pumping for a second. At the same time her heart was racing. Was she really serious? The look in her eyes said yes. The woman, as stunning and unbelievably sexy as she appeared, was going to keep him as a prisoner. For her ass? His denial swiftly turned to terror and her hand lowered him down between her legs.

The soft ebony skin peeled itself from the warm toilet seat as she adjusted her thighs to move her hand in. Her massive globes wobbled with every movement, spreading themselves to welcome Scott back to her crack. A huge shadow fell over him, the immense black crotch of this woman had become his new ceiling. Her hand had transported him inside dark the toilet bowl, not much light made it through her thick thighs. It made sense, his carrier was hovering just underneath where the sun don't shine.

The tiny boy gazed up in awe at the massive holes. Her pussy was slightly wet on the outside with moisture, mostly likely her arousal rather than her sweat. What concerned him most however, was the other hole. This was his first time gazing upon the beauty's anus, even though he had been sat on and farted on by it, he hadn't actually seen the wrinkled sphincter until now. It was round and black, even darker than her normal shade of skin, and eerily pulsating at him. The raw scent of her latent gas clouded around it, making the atmosphere above Scott's head feel murky and hot. It looked big, tight, powerful, and most important of all... it looked like it could crush him from head to toe. Rachelle's fingers curled back around as she presented him with her twitching dark star, rubbing his dick once more in anticipation.

"My ass is going to have so much fun playing with you Scotty. Can't you see how eager my butthole looks? It could easily gobble you whole, but first we're going to enjoy ourselves. Enjoy a whole lot..."

Little by little her hand moved closer to the chocolate starfish, closer with every second. Before long her palm was cupped against her booty, holding Scott directly in front of the giant shithole. The massive folds of anal flesh puckered at him, coming just an inch away from his face.

"Take a deep breath, okay? This is where you're going to stay, right between my giant ass cheeks."

To punctuate her dominance over him she let out a roaring fart, straight into her hand. The powerful whirlwind knocked Scott's head backwards, jerking his neck back and banging his skull off the woman's palm. She pushed it out with her anal muscles, letting the warm muggy air cover the little boy in it's rotten stench. The steamy smell of shit made Scott gag, just as it had to first time she farted on him. He may not have been crushed between her gigantic rumbling ass cheeks like before, but that didn't make the current situation any less awful. The sensation of hot girl gas blowing monstrously all over his still-erect penis felt funny, he didn't like it. In the faint light of the toilet bowl he could see her enormous anus contorting as it spewed out the rest of her fart. Its wrinkles trembled together as bubbles of horrid air sputtered out, along with a little bit of sticky anal juices. When it was finally done, the black ring flexed its huge greasy folds together, mashing the hot slime all over its flesh.

"Unngh... ahhh that felt good." Rachelle sighed with relief. "How was that for you, Scotty? Did you like the taste of my fart? You're going to have to get used to the smell since you're going to be staying in my big gorgeous ass from now on. I'm going to keep you deep inside it, so far beneath my plump butt cheeks that you'll rarely get to see the light of day. You'll be right up against my huge asshole at all times, doesn't that sound exciting? First of course, you're going to have to clean it up."

Scott wanted to cry. Before he had time to despair however Rachelle's fingers grabbed him by the shoulders and jammed his face into her filthy asshole. The hot rubbery poop valve sank into his face, coating him in an awful syrupy substance. Rachelle's warm gooey anal juices that had spurted out during her fart were plastered deep between the crevices of her anus, and now they were all over Scott too. Her huge hand pressed him even harder into the hole, crudely wiping him up and down to "clean" the mess. Slippery oils and sweat caked into her ass crack mixed with the sticky slime. As hard as Scott tried to avoid it, some got in his mouth, assaulting his tongue with the terrible taste. He couldn't breathe while her hand was grinding him into the folds of her anus, the puffy bands of flesh smothered him. He could feel the hot sensitive hole twitching against his face. Her ass was enjoying this, and possibly trying to clench down on his skull.

A loud growl gurgled from the goddess's stomach above. She was still hungry since Scott interrupted her lunch. He heard her giggle.

"I still need to finish that taco I ordered. Don't worry my little boy toy, my ass is really big and can store up a lot of gas. You'll see what I mean soon."

Her asshole winked just thinking about it. She was getting really excited now, and felt extremely happy at how lucky her day had just become. Standing up from the toilet, she kept her chubby ass cheeks spread apart for Scott. It was the last light he was going to see for a while. Her huge hand wasn't pressing down on him as hard as it was a second ago, so the boy freed his head from her anus and started gasping for air. The smell was unbearable, he needed something clean to fill up his lungs. Panting and heaving the boy took a second before screaming for mercy.

"Please! Don't do this to me! Please for the love of God don't do this!"

The woman giggled. His pleas only excited her more.

"I'm not going to make you mine. My ass is."

With that she moved back her hand and let her ass cheeks spring back into place. The giant black globes crashed into each other, burying Scott in her thick fat and dooming him to a new nightmare inside her butt. This beauty, this ebony goddess with a body dripping with perfection had just sentenced him to be a plaything for her ass. He would have never known just by looking at her appearance, that inside such an alluring form a sadistic monster dwelled within. Her ass had just claimed him, and now controlled his fate. It was free to sit on him, to crush him, to fart on him, whatever the sexy lady wanted. The familiar feeling of being ground between her doughy cheeks came back after she put on her panties and low-rise jean shorts. She was walking back to the restaurant to finish her meal, confidently, and with a big smile on her face.