- Text Size +

With a jolt Scott was woken up, sitting upright and panicked as if he had just had a terrible nightmare. He tried to recall what happened, he had passed out randomly, and now he didn't know where he was. It wasn't any street downtown he recognized, hell it didn't even seem like the real world at first. Everything was blurry and seemingly miles away, like monolithic mountains in the distance. The dark brown ground under him was squishy and warm, he squeezed it with his palms. It almost felt like a sort of bouncy castle? Well, bounce it did, because suddenly the world wobbled fiercely and tossed his body into the air. He met the "ground" again with a pathetic slap on his stomach, but not soon after the erratic bouncing motion continued. If this was a weird sort of ride, he wanted off of it.

Puzzled and dizzy, Scott spun his head around to try to figure out what was going on. This "ground" went on for a large distance, it was two slopes meeting into a center divot and behind him there seemed to be a sort of wall? Tracing the structure upward he saw a huge white canvas and what seemed to be... hair? Suddenly everything snapped into place, he knew where he was. He was sitting on top of the butt of a giant women, a female so tremendously huge that the girth of her ass was enough to give him a hill to sit on. There was only one woman he'd ever seen with a donk this big, and he recognized her clothing. It had to be the gorgeous woman he had walked by just minutes before. If that was true then why? How could she become so huge, or rather, was he the one who was small?

"Is this is real right now? What's going on? -Woah!"

Scott's tiny body bounced again with the steps of the tremendous beauty. Every foot she put forward caused an earthquake for him, her prodigious glutes pumped upwards from under his body and threw him around carelessly. Just the concept of what was happening boggled his mind, this lady's ass was so thick that it was able to carry his whole being on top of its shelf-like curves. If it was any other woman he'd go falling down to a hard death on the pavement, but since it was her he was able to stay afoot on her generous badonkadonk. Since her shorts weren't equipped to cover her bountiful backside enough, the spot he was resting on top of was her bare flesh. Two glorious ebony mountains surrounded him, a vast plentiful landscape of shifting dark brown skin. Her butt was free of any skin imperfections, it looked clean and beautiful. There was a wafting earthy smell coming from her flesh. It wasn't stinky, but it was the raw scent of a woman, with just a hint of summer sweat. The sun beamed off the hills of her ass, giving it bright shimmering sheen.

"God damn..." the tiny boy awed at the booty. At normal size her ass was giant enough, but this was now the butt of the gods. His boner from earlier peeked back up in his shorts. Now that he had started to get used to the situation his hormones were taking over. He was still fairly young, and hadn't been this close with a stranger of the opposite sex. Being so intimate with this woman's body, right up close to the biggest view of her luxurious ass... it was kicking his libido into overdrive. He wanted to lay down flat and hug her squishy chocolate flesh, lick it and caress it in his arms. There wasn't even a hole for him to fuck, but if he had just ten minutes alone with her ass cleavage he was pretty sure he could cum buckets.

That chance wasn't going to happen anytime soon however. The lady's black bubble butt kept walking down the street, wobbling too much to grab a hold of. Suddenly a strike of misfortune hit Scott. He fell over sideways, tumbling down the side of the giantess's smooth ass cleavage and right between her two gargantuan mounds. His legs got caught inside the huge black buttcrack, wedged tight between the enormous moons. Down in the pit of her long juicy crack he noticed several beads of sweat had dripped down from the heat, each one the size of his torso. The side of her butt cheeks were slippery, and the valley back up to the top surface was pretty high, but if he could just free his leg maybe he could climb back up to-

Just then the woman's leg pumped her ass cheek into action yet again. The huge round mountain raised up into the sky, casting a shadow over Scott's face. It looked like a tsunami about to crash down on top of him and sweep his body away.

"Hey wait-!" He yelled out, but it was too late to stop.

The monster butt cheek came crashing down on top of him, grinding into the other one and sliding them together. Scott was pulled down inside the woman's ass crack, buried in several houses worth of powerful flesh. It was dark as night and stifling hot, a whole different world than where he was before. Her gigantic footsteps made her ass slabs push together, crushing his body in a tight embrace. The pressure was unbelievable! He wanted to be the one to hug and squeeze her ass, but now it was the other way around! The stuffy smell of sweat and oils permeated strongly inside her crack and Scott could feel the runoff of her bodily excretions staining his clothes. He wanted to climb back up to the top of her ass, to escape from the pounding bounces of her walk, but he was too small to even move. It would take a huge amount of strength to push apart her fat buns when she was standing still, but with her ass constantly wiggling and grinding back and forth, he had no chance.

The only thing he was afraid of was being pulled down too far. He could feel his body slipping deeper and lower into her ass crack and the warmer it got the more worried he became. He fished around in the sea of flesh for her panties, grabbing with his hands to find any piece of fabric he could hold on to. All he found were fistfuls of plump butt meat, juicy chunks of fat to fill his palms. Unknown to Scott he had already slipped past her underwear from the very start, and in the smothering flesh of this woman's black ass he was headed right for the darkest and dirtiest center.

"I just hope she stops walking soon, I want to crawl out of here already. I feel like I'm going to suffocate under her giant cheek's weight if she goes on for much longer..." The tiny boy thought. It was hard for him to breathe since there wasn't much air hanging around between the woman's enormous buns. The faint amount of air near his body was getting thinner by the minute, and his head was already dizzy enough from the bouncing motion and sweltering heat. As sexy as this girl's magnificent round booty was, he wanted to get out. On most days being pushed against such a wondrous bed of delicious meat would be awesome, but today his stature was making the experience into an ordeal. Scott gasped for air, getting a bit of ass sweat inside his lips. Just then his wishes were fulfilled, and the girl stopped moving.

The goddess had finally reached her destination and was waiting in line for something. Without her wobbling buttocks constantly jiggling and grinding together, the young boy had a chance to make a break for it. He pushed with his minuscule arms are hard as possible to dig through the sweaty warm fat, to give himself space to wriggle through. He could only do a little at a time, but he felt like his pathetic squirms were actually making some progress. Then the giantess stepped forward again, and her ass pushed him right back down to where he started. All that effort for nothing. Such a setback wasn't enough to keep Scott down however, and he started digging all over again.

Up above in the normal-scaled world the woman was in line for some fast food. She was treating herself to a quick meal after finishing her shift at work, and was excited to eat some tacos. Minute by minute she stepped forward in the line, unknowingly sending the tiny boy down into her ass crack every time she moved. Once she finally ordered and it was her turn to receive her food, she took the tray and set her eyes on a booth to sit down in. Scott was waiting patiently in her huge backside for her to stop walking again, just like he did before, unaware of the imminent danger he was in. The well-endowed woman stuck out her wide ass to sit down, her gargantuan cheeks eating into her shorts as she bent over. The boy felt the material of both her shorts and panties sink into his stifling meaty prison, and knew something was wrong. What was happening?

His answer came with a resounding slam into the booth seat, followed by instant devastating pressure on all sides. The skin-hugging cloth of her shorts weren't meant to contain so much junk in the trunk, and so they compressed her ass cheeks as they naturally tried to expand into the seat. The entirety of her upper body weight was bearing down on Scott and crushing the surface area of her butt crack together. Her skin was practically fused together in a sweaty seal, no amount of effort from the boy could pry them apart at this point. Knowing how soft her plump ass cheeks were, it shocked Scott that right now they were as hard as steel. To the lady above, it may have felt a bit snug around her rear while sitting down, but she was used to it. For Scott it was like he was between two industrial strength pressure plates, threatening to break his tiny bones into bits. There was no way this whole shrinking thing was a dream, the pain felt far too real.

"How long is she going to sit down for?" He worried. After a few minutes he was getting seriously concerned. His arms and legs felt like they were going numb from being compressed so hard. Not only that, but when he was having trouble breathing before, he might as well have been outside compared to now. The incredible pressure of her equally incredible-in-size ass was giving him next to no oxygen. He was kissing her firm butt walls even with his head turned to its side. All he could do was pant in short gasps, barely able to expand his chest between the iron cheeks. He was going to pass out soon, what was she doing that was taking this much time to rest?

Faint noises traveled through the lady's body up above. With his ears planted to the flat walls of her butt cheeks, he could hear something stirring. There were low gurgles coming from her stomach, and the unmistakable splash of her throat swallowing liquid. She must be sitting down to eat something, that's why she wasn't leaving her seat! Scott winced at the thought of being trapped for a dozen more minutes. Usually that short amount of time was nothing special, but down here in this woman's behemoth of a booty... every second counted.

Meanwhile up above the stunning woman was taking small bites of her taco, contently pacing herself to take in all of its flavor. It had been a while since she last treated herself to this place, and so she wanted to savor the delicious meal as much as possible. The tacos she liked to get were always a bit spicy, but she didn't care. Her abdomen however, growled in disagreement, and a bubble of pressure passed through her gut. Nonchalantly the ebony beauty leaned her plump derriere to one side...

Scott felt movement. As if his internal cries for help had been answered, the gargantuan booty shifted over sideways, taking a great deal of pressure off his tiny body. No longer being crushed into the two boulders of this woman's ass, the boy could feel his arms and legs come back to life as blood flowed through them again. Invigorating warmth spread through his veins, and he used his strength to lift up the upper wall of flesh covering him. Finally he had a small pocket of air to breathe again, a tiny oasis in this giantess's ass crack. He took his first sharp inhale enthusiastically, sucking as much oxygen as he could into his lungs. That was when it hit him.

A horrible burst of foul air erupted from the depths of the woman's ass, washing over Scott in an explosive manner. Her giant towering slabs of ass meat rumbled together, slapping the boy painfully between them. He was a fool to think his tiny wishes were being answered, the sexy black goddess was only leaning her ass over to fart. The gas stormed through her plump sweaty globes violently, producing a low trumpeting noise from inside her shorts. If Scott thought being inside her ass was bad when she was walking, this was a hundred times worse. The bubbly blast of flatulence turned her ass into armageddon, clapping her massive moons into each other with Scott caught in the middle. In a few seconds the intense shaking had ceased, but the terrible smell still hung around.

"Oh god... Fuck!" the boy yelled, surrounded by a miasma of wretched fumes. The gas that had just come out of this woman's ass, it smelled awful! How could such an amazing sexy butt make a foul burning stench like this?! Scott's eyes were watering from how intense it was, he had never smelled anything so bad in his life. All the mild musty air he was ready to breathe just moments prior had been replaced by this fiery rancid shit gas. It scalded his throat, making him feel ill all the way inside his lungs. Was this the normal kind of smell girls made when he wasn't around? Or was it because he was so small? He coughed in a fit, trying to rid his lungs of the awful stink, only to find there was nothing else to inhale. To make matters worse, the woman sat back down, leaning her magnificent butt back to how it was sitting before.

This couldn't go on any longer. The pressure, combined with the lingering fart fumes, it was going to suffocate Scott for sure. He didn't have time to wait for her to finish eating. He had to act now. Calling upon some sort of primal strength to keep himself alive, the shrunken boy cranked his muscles wildly between the giant ass. He wriggled his little arms and legs, jabbing his elbows and feet into the flesh of the adult's butt. His fingers curled into little claws and scraped along the sweaty walls of skin. Opening his mouth as wide as it could go, Scott sank his teeth into whatever flesh her could gnaw at, desperate to make the woman feel his struggles. She had broke wind with him inside her ass cheeks, that was all the reason he needed to go apeshit right now

His biting and scratches weren't nearly enough to hurt the lady, but it did make him noticed. She felt an itch coming between her cheeks and squeezed her blubbery buns together to stop it. That seemed to stifle the feeling for a moment, but after a few seconds it started back up again, even stronger than before. Puzzled, she decided to go check it out. It was annoying she had to get up from her meal just because her big butt was bothering her, but this itching just wouldn't go away! Leaving her taco at the table she left to go check herself out at the women's bathroom...