- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Part 2 of Chapter 4. Half Inch High: Alternative Christmas Special will be back to it's regularly scheduled upload schedule tomorrow!

 

     Back at home, Furyu was getting ready to lecture her sister for endangering her own life. It was then Furyu’s fatal weakness was revealed.

     “I’m sorry it’s just that… You’re so cool, big sis!! That’s why I snuck into your bag! Because I-I thought if I could be with you at school I’d learn how to become just like you! And when that runner girl was talking about you behind your back I… I just couldn’t stand for it!!” She yelled passionately, looking at her with puppy dog eyes. She was practically on the brink of tears. Of course, it was all fake but the performance was really convincing. So convincing in fact, that it was enough to turn Furyu’s previously unbridled anger into bashful modesty. 

 

    “Sh-Shut the hell up! Just don’t do somethin’ stupid like that ever again!” She scratched her head in embarrassment. Other than her flat chest, her sister was both her greatest strength and weakness. A double-edged sword that could encourage her to fight, while at the same time having the ability to stop her dead in her tracks.

 

     “Now that we have that settled, we can all move on and enjoy the rest of the day!” She wiped the fake tears from her eye and thought of something to do. “Ooh! We should take a bath together, big sis! It’s scorching outside, and I’m all sweaty after running from that girl.” 

     “What do you mean by ‘we?’ Why do I have to take a bath too?” Sighing, Haryu made her puppy dog face once more in order to sway her opinion.

“B-But I’d be lonely all alone…” She said, looking extremely downtrodden.

“Ughh, fine!” The Furyu sauntered into the bath with Haryu in hand.

 

----

Fujo: There’s a lot of irony in that sentence.

 

Shuichi: Oh! Because Haryu has Furyu in the palm of her hand metaphorically, but Furyu has Haryu in the palm of her hand literally!

 

Fujo: Thanks for pointing out the obvious…

----

 

     As they started to undress the difference in body types was extremely apparent. While Furyu was flat with a toned and lean body, Haryu had a slightly above average physique with at least some semblance of boobs. Though due to Haryu’s ambition to become like her sister, she dismissed her own chest size typically trying to hide the fact that her chest was (proportionately) bigger than her sister’s own.

 

     “Before you woke up, Mom wanted me to tell you that she was coming home late, again,” Furyu said with a disappointed look in her eyes. This was mostly because she knew exactly what kind of stuff their mom was doing after hours. 

 

     “Huh? Sorry, I couldn’t hear you, the running water was too loud.” She asked slowly watching the bath fill up with water.

     “Nevermind.” She dropped Haryu onto a tiny water floatie and started to get into the bath herself. “I think it’s better if you don’t know.” She muttered, feeling the relaxing heated water wash over her lean muscles. 

 

     “What was that?”

     “I told you to get to sleep early tonight!” She lied, trying to protect her dear sister from witnessing their sorry excuse of a mother after she’s slammed down a seriously unhealthy amount of alcohol. 

 

     “If you’re going to sleep early tonight, then I will too!” She smiled, leisurely playing around in the water. Despite, her uncanny manipulative abilities, Haryu was still a kid at the end of the day and her innocence would always shine its way through her imitation delinquent persona. And as the two of them enjoyed their warm bath it was hard to deny the fact that they were truly inseparable as sisters.

 

----

Fujo: Haha! You thought you were gonna get a forced underaged fanservice scene but, it was I, serious family drama and wholesome sisterly development.

 

Shuichi: And, you say my references are awful.

----

 

     As the group complimented Furyu on her touching family story, Rentaro used the distraction in order to do something, both incredibly stupid and “erotic.”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if this was a bit shorter than usual! But, I hope it's enjoyable nonetheless! Thanks to @McAssault_Rifle for helping me come up with the concept for this chapter(and for being a really cool dude) :D (Next up is Rentaro's Chapter!)