- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! From the bottom of my heart, I thank every single person who's supported or read my stories. I'll be coming out with a lot of stuff during 2020 so look forward to another year of GTS content! This chapter is a little special so, I hope you enjoy!

     “Zzzz… So soft, and squishy.” Furyu mumbled grasping at something in her sleep. In her hands was an incredibly squishy and bouncy… ‘ball-like’ object. Groggily opening her eyes, she stared at the sleeping Megumi before smirking playfully. “Wake the hell up, it's Christmas!!” Laughing she gave Megumi’s bosom a hefty slap, jutting her awake.


     “I’m up!! I-I’m awake! Merry Christmas!” Her startled reaction was enough to wake up the other girls, who were sprawled across the living room floor. Glancing outside at the snow-covered street the sun was gleaming against the pure white snow. Before even greeting everyone with a cheery morning greeting, Megumi ran upstairs checking to see if all the micros were safe and sound.


     “Goooooood morning!!” Opening her bedroom door, Megumi came face to face with quite an interesting scene. Piled up cuddling together, it seemed as if Mai and Ayame had rolled soundly in their sleep straight onto Rentaro. With a faceful of Mai’s bountiful bosom, and a handful of Ayame’s average breasts from Shuichi’s perspective Rentaro was in heaven. Looking on in depression, Shuichi realized just how lonely and he was.


     “There's no point in living anymore..." Shuichi curled up into a fetal position. Absolute jealousy filled every inch of his being. And as Megumi struggled to grasp why he seemed so downtrodden. 

"You must have had a nightmare, haha!" She assumed, gently picking him up. Wanting to make him feel better Megumi slowly brought Shuichi, closer to her chest. "Don't worry! I'll keep you safe until you feel better!" On one hand, he enjoyed being so close to her monolithic mammaries. On the other hand, Shuichi didn't feel all too comfortable being babied by someone who was technically younger than him(he was 2 months older than her). Nevertheless, Shuichi was still happy to get in some quality 'physical contact' with his girlfriend.


     Letting the three of rest a little longer Megumi decided to very quietly exit the room with Shuichi in hand. However, as the loud startled screams of both Mai and Ayame echoed from her room, Megumi soon regretted leaving the three of them alone. Thinking that something had happened, she hastily opened the door only to see a battered and bruised Rentaro, with two bright red slap marks plastered square across his face. Upon seeing this Shuichi finally realized that Rentaro wasn’t exactly as ‘lucky’ as he seemed. After profusely apologizing to the girls, Rentaro was fully awake and ready to enjoy this wonderful Christmas day! 


     As Megumi made her way downstairs, she was surprised to see that Bunny, Alice, Nana Sekira, and Tsumi had left early. Considering how they weren’t even supposed to spend the night in the first place, it made sense as to why they left early. As disappointed as she may have seemed, Megumi was kinda relieved that they left, mostly because she didn’t have enough gifts for everyone at the party. 


     “Speaking of presents… I hope you guys enjoy the gifts I got for everyone!!” Megumi set everyone down and brought out everyone’s presents. 

----

Fujo: In all honesty, we really had no idea what to put here so as a New Year/Late Christmas present. So we’ll just be giving you guy’s a sneak peek at two upcoming stories. (Vote for what you want to see first, in the comments).


Shuichi: The first story follows the adventures of the pure-hearted Mecha pilot as he protects his country from the other-dimensional parasites known as “Injectors,” which latch onto women and turn them into monolithic giantesses called Crowns. When all hope is lost Yamato is chosen to lead a team of “very interesting” individuals. 


Fujo: Here’s a sneak peek of the first chapter of GTMECHA: SS!!!

----




     The silent hum of the elevator created a melancholic feeling of uneasiness. After not being in contact with your own mother for the better part of a decade, who wouldn’t be uncomfortable. Yamato Issunkyoji is a second-generation mecha pilot and the only boy in a family of 6. Unlike his 4 other sisters, he didn’t have any special skills or shining brilliance. But what he lacked in general talent, he made up for in determination and ambition. Yamato was not only extremely eager to help whenever he was needed, but he also had an extremely pure-heart. 


     “So… how have you been?” Trying to break the awkward silence he desperately tried to start a conversation with his mother. Exchanging idle chit-chat with someone as intimidating as her, was a pipe dream and if she wasn't his mother, Yamato would be scared to death by just talking to her.

     “I appreciate your concern, but I’d prefer if you went over the mission briefing.” If you couldn’t tell Yamato’s mother, Maya, wasn’t exactly the friendliest person. In fact, she was very much the opposite. Maya Issunkyoji was a needlessly strict, and harsh person who always seemed to put work above anything else. Typically this wouldn’t be the best trait to have as a mother, but considering how important her job was it was blatantly clear as to why. Maya is a lead commander and head of the injector extermination organization known as EXTRACT. Which means, it’s extremely important. In short, EXTRACT is responsible for eradicating and stopping the otherworldly parasites known as, “Injectors” before they infect any living creatures.


     “R-Right…”  Pulling out his phone, he stared blankly at his emails trying to find the “briefing” she was talking about. But, no matter how hard he looked he couldn’t find it. Other than a few messages from former team members, and the initial email requesting his presence there were no signs of a briefing or any “official” summons.

    “Well, I don’t see it right now… but I’m sure it’ll all be explained to me in no time.” Flashing a naive smile, Yamato thought maybe acting as he did back when he was a kid might cheer his mom up a bit(though, if you were to compare his younger attitude to his attitude as an “adult”(turned 18 a couple of days ago) you’d struggle intensely to spot the difference).


     “You really are hopeless…” She sighed handing him a needlessly thick stack of documents. “Everything you need to know is in that stack of papers. I expect you to read them before we arrive at our next stop.” 


     Looking at the elevator, Yamato was still amazed by how deep this facility went. A few minutes ago they were on the first floor of EXTRACT facility SH-140 and now they were nearly 50 floors down. His amazement was almost enough to distract him from the extremely impossible task that was just assigned to him. 


     “I’ll give it my all!!” Flipping through the documents, he was bombarded with an overwhelming amount of information. Graphs, schematics, diagrams, x-rays, and of course, nearly 200 paragraphs of unfamiliar words and scientific terms. Giving up halfway through the first page, Yamato desperately tried to change the subject. “Oh looks like we’ve arrived!” Quickly exiting the elevator, Yamato finally realized where they were, as he was hit with a comforting wave of nostalgia. 


     “Wipe that stupid smile off your face and let's get going.” She glared, walking out of the elevator. 

     “Sorry, it’s just that, this place looks exactly like the mech hangar they had back at the old EXTRACT trainee facility. Brings back a lot of memories ya know…” He scratched his head looking at the long stretching hallways and futuristic looking doors. Though as much as it looked similar something seemed… weird. The ceilings and doorways were unusually tall and large, and there only seemed to be 1 actual mech repair station as opposed to the usual 5. That wasn’t exactly weird per se, but what was weird was the fact that the other 4 stations seemed to be replaced with labeled doorways that were nearly 100 meters tall (300 feet). “Makoto, Satsuki, Lillith, and Aria. ‘Those must be the nicknames the pilots gave to their mechs!’ He thought.


     “Those rooms belong to your new team members.” A very soft and kind sounding voice came from behind, followed by a light tap on the shoulder. “Long time no see, big brother!” Right behind him was a girl, very petite and short in stature. Dressed in a slightly over-sized lab coat, her short yet ergonomic hair accented her cutesy exterior perfectly, while her bulky square-rimmed glasses complimented her pure-white lab coat creating a stereotypical scientist vibe. It was hard to believe that this girl was in her mid 20’s, though, if you ignored her height she’d fit the part perfectly.


     “What do you mean by ‘big brother?’ Aren’t you 3 years older than me?!” He laughed pulling her into a friendly hug. “Honestly though, it’s really nice to see you Shizue!” 


     “Same, but I gotta say, I thought you'd be more flustered after hearming me call you big brother.” Her cheerful giggle was more than enough to heal Yamato’s heart after that terrifying elevator ride. “I guess we’ll be working together.” She extended her arm shaking Yamato’s hand. Seeing her act this professional was weird but unlike a certain other person, she actually seemed happy to be here.


     “Shizue, your idiot brother doesn’t even know why he’s here. So, before you act all professional towards him, I’d suggest you fill him in on the details.” Talking with a cold expression and stern tone, she rudely grabbed the papers from his hands and walked into the elevator once again. “I expect to see the two of you in my office once you’re done!”


     “Moving right along…” She took his hand taking him into her lab. “I’ll be giving you a brief explanation of what your role here is. In short, our new team of recruits aren’t doing so hot in the teamwork department, so we’d like you to help ‘bend them into shape.” She tapped away on her computer, turning the screen so it would face him. On the screen was some security footage of 4 normal-looking teenage girls as they did mundane activities in the comfort of their cozy rooms. 


     “Seems easy enough!” Yamoto was kinda a natural born leader, which meant he was always doing stuff like this.

     “Well, you won’t be thinking that for soon.” She looked at her watch and changed the screen so that it would be displaying the footage from the hallway. 


     “Warning! Warning! For safety purposes please evacuate the hallways immediately!!” Soon after the loud sirens and warning, loud thunderous sounds almost in the rhythm of footsteps started to reverberate from the hallway outside the lab. As the door labeled “Aria” slowly opened, one of the girls emerged. Her long dark blue hair long was long enough to cover an entire city block, and even with a slim body she probably weighed more than a ton.


     “Huh..?” Yamato stared at the security footage in awe with a terrified expression. 

     “Welcome to the GTMECHA program! It’s nice to have you aboard.” She smiled slyly almost as if she was pleased to see how shocked he was


----

Fujo: A classic mecha story with giant girls! What more could you ask for!


Shuichi: Yeah, but that’s not all. We have another upcoming story to show you.


Fujo: “Are you willing to fall in love with a girl who’s 100x’s your size, even if she's a cutie?” In a world ravaged by rampaging giantesses, one “completely normal” high school student is tasked with stopping their spree of destruction… by having them fall in love with him?! Join Ren Hasegawa as he learns the trials and tribulations of falling in love with girls that are taller than most buildings.


Shuichi: We don’t have a title for this one yet so we’ll just call it GTLOVERS for the time being!

----



     Standing in an empty city, Ren’s heart shuttered as a rhythm of thunderous ear-splitting footsteps slowly approached him. How did he find himself in this situation, or rather, why did he choose to participate?


     When Ren Hasegawa found out that he was virtually invincible due to a 1/100,000,000 gene called “aelineam” he thought he’d actually be safe against the endless onslaught of giantesses as they assaulted and destroyed the populated cities of this world. But, much to his dismay, he was scouted and appointed as the last bastion against a threat that was many times bigger than himself. He remembered the words he was told as the cute nurse took his vitals before the mission. 


     “You might agonize in excruciating pain, but at the end of the day if you calm that ‘girl’ down you would be saving hundreds of thousands of lives.” He couldn’t disappoint that adorable smile and those perky boobs, for the sake of her and all the other cute girls, he was gonna accomplish this monumental task even if it meant coming face to face with certain demise.


     As the giantess approached the city Ren stared at her in awe as her immensely tall legs shot up to the heavens. She was a slim looking girl, whose height was 357 meters tall(1154 feet). She had a head of fiery red hair that stretched all the way down her back, and bust that wouldn’t quit. She was definitely cute, heck, some would even call her sexy but, as she stood now, she was nothing but an instrument of destruction playing the song of terror for millions of people. 


     ‘They’re the same as normal girls. They’re the same as normal girls.’ He closed his eyes repeating the same thing to himself over and over again trying to calm himself down. As he slowly opened his eyes he noticed that the area he was standing in was a lot darker for some reason. Looking up, Ren’s heart sank as the sole of her shoe descended onto him with the force 1000 tonnes of TNT. Under her massive weight, Ren felt every single bone in his body splinter and shatter in mere milliseconds. The pain was more than excruciating but after a few seconds, he had fully healed. 


     “Tch, all these buildings are empty. I was hoping to have some fun.” She sighed, casually destroying a nearby city block. Her official name was M14a, but a lot of people just call her Mira. She’s an infamous giantess known for sadistically crushing cities intentionally striking fear in anyone that caught her eye. All the more reason to have Ren stop her.


     “W-Wait!!” He yelled. Look I know what you’re thinking, ‘how could someone so massive even hear a tiny person like him?’ well the answer’s pretty simple. As soon as the giantess enters the area, small drones fly up and attach to their heads acting as cameras, or in this case, speakers that connected to a small (durable) microphone embedded in his throat.


     “Huh?” She looked around confused as to where the sound was coming from.

     “Over here! I-I want to talk with you.” He yelled once more shooting a flare up into the air.

     “How cute! Though, why would I want to talk with a pathetic thing like you?” She looked down on him(literally) smirking at his minuscule display.

     “Because-” In an instant, her foot had descended onto him once more. Stomping on him with all her might she rubbed her shoe rapidly up and down using the surrounding roads and buildings as a doormat. With a twisted giggle, the giantess thought she had completely exterminated the tiny pest. Much to her dismay, Ren wasn’t the type of person to just die after being crushed by over 571 tons of pure bodyweight. “I-I think you’re kinda cute. And I was hoping that I cheer you up!” Crawling out of the crumbled rubble he shot out one more flare.


     “C-Cute?! How the hell are you even alive?” She stared at the speck, shocked by just how durable he seemed to be. “Actually, it’s better that you’re still alive. Think of all the fun I could have with a durable toy like you.” She giggled maniacally grabbing the incredibly small Ren. As her sharp nails dug their way into his chest he realized that he was in for a world of pain. 


----

Fujo: vote for which one you want to see and that story will be one that gets written after HIH: Alternative!!


Shuichi: I hope you enjoyed these sneak peeks!

----

Chapter End Notes:

After many many delays, this series finally comes to a close. I hoped you enjoyed and I guess this technically counts as a completed story haha. In any case, hope you guys enjoyed it. And I can't wait to write more content once 2020 comes around. 

 

Special Thanks(as always) to:

@LabbaArt (https://twitter.com/LabbaArt or http://labbacomics.com/ or https://ko-fi.com/labbaart(can't believe I've never linked this before. Sorry if you're reading this Labba hehe))

 

@McAssault_Rifle (They're a really cool guy who's helped me out a lot! You should follow him on twitter or something https://twitter.com/McAssault_Rifle )

 

@RandomInterWeeb (Yes I realize how narcisitic it might be to put my own name in the special thanks but I deserve it OK! https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)

 

>>HALF-INCH HIGH ALTERNATIVE WILL BE RETURNING TO IT'S NORMAL WEEKLY SCHEDULE BY JANUARY 11, 2020<<