- Text Size +

Not that I needed it, but Tanya decided to give me some help. After turning the call into a skype, she’d began to tease me. She tilted her phone down from her face….then to her tits (“wave hi!” she’d said to me)…. then to her flat stomach….her hips….and then to my delight, to her womanhood, what I had always wanted to see! It was neatly trimmed with the black hair of a welcoming landing strip poking out alongside her lips, a hundred of miles. I was hard instantly. But she went further, she briefly stuck her left index finger (her right hand was holding her phone) up her womanhood, coating it in her juices. Then she brought the finger up, and up and up, towards me! I raced towards the window of my hotel room, to see her massive Giantess finger coming down towards me and the force field. As it rapidly approached, I couldn’t help but wince, even though I knew the forcefield would protect the town. I heard people on the streets screaming in horror, though. Her finger pressed down on the bubble, briefly filling the sky with pink. The bubble and hundreds of miles around us where coated in her feminine cum, which Tanya had simply gently brushed on her boob.

The worst part of being a speck on my friend’s tit was when she would ignore me. After the first encounter, she had ignored us for days. In reflecting on it, I realized that Tanya was from a very wealthy family, with very few real responsibilities. She’d told me that when she had a pet fish as a child, she’d forgot to feed it and let it die. For us, when she went about her daily life, wearing a bra to contain her massive tits, it was always dark. She also never answered my texts, either. Food began to run out, of course. Only a thin layer of soil had been transported to are new location on her tit, not enough to grow food. In fact, some of the locals dug through the ground to reach the soft flesh of her boob and created a shrine to their giantess. I had first seen this shrine when I’d finally wandered out of the hotel (the lobby and kitchens of which were ransacked) in search of food. In my famished delirium, and in the dark, I had wandered to the fields outside of town (but within the forcefield) and first encountered a several foot-deep hole in the ground ending in soft flesh when my flashlight shone on it. Around the hole were lit candles and many printed pictures of the familiar pretty face of Tanya. Just as my mind was beginning to despair with the absurdity of the whole situation, a voice jolted me back to my senses. It was the voice of a woman, speaking English with a heavy Colombian accent. “You know her”. I spun around. I shone my flashlight towards the source of the noise. What greeted me was what looked to be a very attractive and handsomely dressed woman, perhaps a few years older than me (I’m 21). Her chestnut brown hair hung loosely at her sides complimenting her piercing blue eyes. I noticed she was well-dressed too, something that was extremely rare for a town in disintegrating chaos. Although her words were not a question, but rather a statement (almost accusatory) I remember not wanting to admit that I knew Tanya. I thought a braying mob would come for me if I was associated with Tanya. “Uhhh no, no” I replied hastily. The woman smiled slightly as she said “You do not have to worry. I know that you stayed with her at the hotel. I heard your phone call.”. My mind ran wild. How did she know about the phone call where Tanya had made me masturbate to her? I simply said nothing, not wanting to incriminate myself. “Well” the woman continued, “I’m with the Government and we actually had a sting on your room. We had cameras in the place, everything was recorded. When your friend booked the room, it was under her wealthy father’s name, and he has ties to el cartel”. Damn, she’d seen everything. I blushed, the woman noticed and cast my eyes downwards in embarrassment.  But the woman wasn’t embarrassed. She looked me right in the eyes. She walked slowly towards me and lightly touched my waist and hands. “What’s the Giantess like? Was she your woman?”. I shook my head silently. I noticed the woman was breathing heavily. “Well I guess she won’t mind if I do this” she said as stoop up on her tiptoes and bit my lower lip. Thoroughly aroused and high on adrenaline, I grabbed the petite woman and pulled her closer, burying my face in hers. After a few minutes she pushed me away, but then grabbed my hand and placed it in the middle of her cleavage. “Imagine if thousands of people lived here” she said, her bright blue eyes piercing into me.

The woman’s name was Camila, and she brought me to her home. After a night of hot sex, I passed out next to Camila in her bed. I was only awoken by sudden bright light and the loud sound of rushing water. I realized Tanya was showering, so obviously her tits were exposed. Once she’d dried off, I got a call, a video one…….

I saw her. The sensation itself of seeing her provoked mixed emotions. In some ways it seemed like a normal skype call, albeit a sexy one. Tanya was topless, and that’s why it was light in my town. The smell of her conditioner hung in the air, and the water droplets still on her tits shaped the light throughout the town. Tanya spoke first. “My eyes are up here”. I was jolted back to reality. She’d been holding her phone a few feet out from her body, exposing the pale white masses planet sized tits (which were D-cup to a normal woman) contrasting with her tan skin. I looked up trying to look her directly in the eye.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a rating and review!