- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I moaned as I rolled over in bed, not wanting to obey my alarm clock’s beckoning. It was completely dark outside. Light was always dim here, but typically it wasn’t this dark in the morning. It sucked. I had initially enjoyed living here, even if I had been brought here against my will, but no more. I couldn’t enjoy the view most days. I checked my phone. It was a text from Tanya: “Hey it’s gonna be dark for you today. Woke up late and just slipped on some yoga pants. Hope you’re good with that, even though there’s nothing you can do about it <teasing kiss emoji> <teasing kiss emoji>”. I sighed. I used to like her teasing, but now it was just emasculating. How did I get to this position? I’ll tell you how…..

(flashback) I first met Tanya in college. She’d been a friend of my girlfriend. She came from a wealthy family, and always had a lot of spending money. She was fun to be around for that reason. When my girlfriend and I broke up, I lost contact with Tanya. But eventually she fell out with my ex-girlfriend, and she reached out to me. I don’t think it was because she was into me- but maybe just to piss off my ex-girlfriend, and because she really didn’t have a lot of friends that didn’t want to use her for her money. We hung out a lot, and I was beginning to fall in-love. She was a tall and athletic brunette. She had a lot of money to take care herself. When she said we should go on a trip together, I was elated. I thought for sure I would get lucky. She wanted to go to a famous resort on the north shore of Colombia. Initially I wasn’t sure why, but I knew it was a favorite of European tourists. Tanya was a cltittyy girl, but later I would realize the true reasons…..

(back to present) In the dark, I finally rolled out of bed. I always slept in bra since the ‘globe’ beneath me produced a ton of heat. The soil beneath my town was very thin, and the citizens were fed from a greenhouse, where I worked. There really wasn’t an abundance; we were producing the bare minimum calories/day. I’d tried to get this across to Tanya, but she didn’t really seem to get it. How could she get it? The thousands of us were literally a spot on her titty-cheek. To her, it was about the size of a small mole. We were protected by a forcefield, part of the technology she had that shrunk us, but a lot of time the noise her pants and bra made rubbing against it made was deafening. I couldn’t get angry with her about it, she could turn off the forcefield at will and then easily crush us. Between the darkness, the lack of food, the noise, and her emasculating power, it was hell for me.

(flashback) When we’d got to Colombia, we’d first checked into the hotel room, and I realized we had suites connected by the bathroom. I thought it was awesome, she’d booked it that way on purpose. The city was at the base of a mountain, between it and the Southernmost Caribbean sea. Tanya wanted to take the trolly that went up to nearly the top of the mountain, and then hike to the peak for photos. I was tired, but still offered to go with her. I’ll never forget what happened next, she gave me a strange look and said “No thanks, you’re going to need your strength for later”. She was coming on to me much stronger than I would’ve thought. But nonetheless, she was insistent that I not go with her. She needed her space I guess. I’d just been beginning to relax in the hotel room, filled with pleasant anticipation of the upcoming night with Tanya, when my fortunes changed about a two hours after she left.

I felt a feeling of weightlessness and then there was blackness, it was very dark, darker than what it would be at night. It was also hot, the temperature had risen 10s of degrees. I had also noticed a roaring motor noise; the hotel generator had kicked in. I heard elevated talking from the rooms surrounding mind and on the street. I truly wondered what the hell was going on. I thought it was best not to go into the street as the darkness could it make it dangerous. This was a third world country after all. A few minutes after the incident, we all began to hear a deafening noise. It sounded as if there was a deep, slow scraping thousands of feet in the air. It was deafening, about as large as a jumbo jet ptittying directly overhead at an airport. I thought I was going insane. Tanya had a small radio in her bag, she’d kept it because she knew some places in Colombia didn’t have internet or television. I strained myself to listen. The local station was saying something I thought was absurd. They were saying that the town had become ‘separated’ from the rest of the world, that there was some forcefield type thing around the town/surrounding area. I thought it had been an alien abduction. I texted Tanya, to see if my messages would go through. There was no answer. Outside was chaos, and I was content to lie in a fetal position listening to the radio in my hotel room, my head pounding from the scraping noise. Hours ptittyed. Simultaneously, the noise stopped, and the world was filled with light. Dazed and looking out my window, I could see that the environment all around it was smooth but sloping, and flesh colored. Just then…. I received a call from Tanya.

“Tanya, where are you, are you ok?” I asked. “I’m nearby and doing great” she said brightly. “Nearby? How? Did you see……”, I was cut off by her laughter. “You want to know where I am? Look out your window”. “Ok, Tanya, I am. Why don’t you just come back to the suite”. Tanya ignored my remark. “Do you see the peachy colored frontier? That’s where I am”. It wasn’t clicking for me, I was scared for her. “Oh no, how can you get back to me…?”. Tanya laughed again, this time deeper. “You’re not getting it. Watch this”. Suddenly, the world went black again, and the deafening scraping noise resumed, but then stopped as soon as it began. Tanya spoke, more serious in tone this time: “you, the resort city, and all its inhabitants now occupy an area the size of a mole on my titty. The darkness you experienced was from my wearing black shirt. I control your access to light. You are protected by a forcefield, but the shrink device is able to turn it off at any time. You are entirely in my mercy, and will always do whatever I say, on command”. Her tone improved again. “The first thing I want you to do, is to make a cum tribute for your Giantess. I know you thought we were going to sleep together, so hopefully this makes up for it honey!”. I had questions, but I didn’t dare ask. I would have no choice but to obey….