- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

OH SHIT, A ONE-SHOT! Came up with this while working on the next chapter of "To Protect." Enjoy!

 


 

White Sand Beach was popular amongst those in the know. It was a small bay and beach, encircled by a sandstone wall with steps that led up to the beachfront houses and shops. Since it was tucked away up the coast of an island off the mainland, it meant that quite a lot of celebrities and their families frequented it. During holiday season on a normal sunny midday at White Sand, a particularly special someone drove their Audi into the car park. Their slight, curvy silhouette stepped out of the car and cased the surrounding buildings. Then, they stretched their arms above their head before heading toward White Sand Beach.

 

Natalie sauntered from the car park, towel around her waist, pointed sunglasses on her nose and a wide-brimmed weave hat on her head. Her neck-length hair moved silkily in the breeze, releasing a trail of pheromones behind her, dropping breadcrumbs, making every man and woman she passed follow her hungrily with their eyes. Her full, orange-sized breasts wobbled against the slightly overfilled cups of her scarlet bikini, and underneath the towel her perky cheeks jiggled hypnotically inside her bikini bottom. A knowing smile remained on her lips as her flip-flops slapped lightly from the pavement outside the shops, across the road to the grass and then across the grass to the sandstone steps that lead down to the beach.

 

As Natalie untied the towel from her waist and rippled it into the air and onto the sand, every man and woman in a 50 foot radius thought the same thing:

 

“Who is she? A celebrity? An influencer? An Instagrammer?”

 

Actually, Natalie was a bona-fide goddess. Demi-goddess, to be exact. Only being born into existence for a few centuries, at most, the immature girl still had a long way to transcending into true goddesshood; being forced to live among the mortals was proof of her immaturity. However, Natalie still enjoyed most of the perks of divine creatures, such as automatically accumulating worshippers. Her body took care of that with her special pheromones and stunning looks. No mortal being could resist the curvaceous goddess.

 

So, Natalie playfully lay back into her towel by making her bust slosh back and forth against her chest. She stared down her slender legs to her toes, noting the heat rising from the sand. The sun beamed down like a spotlight and made her unmarred skin radiate, stealing the attention of men, women and children alike. That satisfied the goddess for now. Natalie removed her hat and stretched her lithe arms up above her head, so her fingers lightly touched the alabaster sand.

 

There was a sudden movement near her feet. A shadow moved over her face and some sand scuffed against her shin.

 

Natalie frowned and sat up quickly, her bust bouncing as a result. She lowered her sunglasses an inch down her nose to see a shirtless man in a cap, sunglasses and shorts. An average guy, at most, not thin enough to be bony but not big enough to suggest he worked out. “Excuse me,” she said to him, her lyrical tone making the hearts of her onlookers skip a beat. “You kicked sand onto my leg.”

 

The man dumped his bag down some ten feet away and dropped onto his back. He tilted the cap over his face.

 

Natalie pursed her lips. She slapped her towel lightly. “Excuse me…excuse me?” she called, turning her body to face the man lying across from her. “You kicked sand onto my leg.” He just needed to see her, she thought. Once he saw her he’d apologise, and succumb to her.

 

The man moved his head an inch toward the goddess, then he turned over on his side, giving her a full-view of his back.

 

Natalie flinched and her mouth hung open. Was that...opposition? A warm, wonderful feeling stirred in her gut, and it spread to between her legs as her skin trembled. Natalie’s natural function was to acquire followers, but to also keep dissenters in line. As such, if a goddess detects a rogue element her divine body has an inherent, automatic solution: gain more power.

 

Sitting at an average 5’4”, Natalie allowed a small grin to adorn her face when that measurement slowly increased in number. Her curves pushed against her bikini as she began to increase in size. The straps leading from her cups to the tie between her shoulder blades tightened against her skin, indenting deeper into her breasts and torso. Running down her back was a bead of sweat that was then swallowed by her inflating behind, the bikini bottom growing fuller, stretching wider across her ass cheeks. 5’6”, 5’7”, 5’8”. The inches trickled into Natalie’s awesome body, as did a sense of power; she could feel her towel diminishing under her and the sand hardening under her growing weight. Her feet shuddered onto the soft dunes followed by her hips widening closer to the edges of the towel. The sunglasses constricted the top of her nose as she grew. 5’9”, 5’10”, 5’11”.

 

On top of this growth spurt, the other uncontrollable reaction occurring in Natalie’s divine body was arousal. Only a slight amount, however. Enough to strengthen the effect of her pheromones, should she decide seduction would be the best course of action to quieten the dissenter.

 

Eventually, the delightful, rumbling sensation left Natalie. She examined her newly grown, 6’1” body, especially the areas her bikini struggled to contain. Her bust overflowed from the bikini cups, but also pushed out enough for inches of underboob to be seen. She twitched her hips and loved the sudden tightness of the bikini bottom against her thighs and ass; she could feel the ties unwinding as she tucked her legs underneath and stood up. The world lay further below her nose than she was used to, but she relished in her new size. And each, heavier footfall in the sand tickled Natalie’s crotch.

 

“Hey,” purred the goddess to the man’s back. She stood over him, crooking her limbs so her biceps squashed into bust and her knees pressed cutely into each other, accentuating her thigh gap. “Does this bikini look small on me?”

 

There was a ten second silence, followed by the man shifting just enough for his sunglasses to peek over his shoulder. Then, another ten second silence before he shifted back again.

 

Natalie resisted the urge to stomp her foot. She unfolded from her cutesy pose and stood stoically like a statue of a deity. “Um...hey,” she prodded. “Can you look at me for just a few seconds-”

 

The man suddenly held up a palm. Then, he flicked it twice and resumed his original position without so much as glancing at Natalie.

 

The goddess twitched all over. Her divine figure detected further opposition and began its reaction once more. Slowly, the perturbed, 6’1” beauty lurched even taller. Natalie’s second spurt was stronger than her first; the once singular inch spurts ballooned to several inches at a time. Her breasts bulged against her bikini top, the cups shrinking across the engorging surface and exposing more supple flesh to an increasingly excited crowd of onlookers. Her body’s increased sense of arousal was hardening her nipples, too, which didn’t help Natalie maintain any modesty as more inches pumped into her. 6’6”, 6’9”, 7’1”.

 

Already a foot taller, the goddess’ feet pressed hard into the sand, creating small avalanches that rushed towards her toes. Her hips widened with an increasingly louder groan, a combination of her growing mass and the tightening bikini bottom that struggled to hold against her growing size. Her ass cheeks poked out from the overstretched fabric, and they also swallowed the red material into their soft, plush curves. As Natalie shuddered again and again with mass, first to 7’4”, then 7’7”, the bikini bottom disappeared up her butt crack.

 

The goddess was sweating noticeably which gave her skin a hypnotic, glossy tone. Her hair dampened, and beads of sweat ran from her neck, down her collarbone and into her overflowing cleavage that was puffing up closer to her chin. She just kept on expanding, though, further increasing the pressure on the nearly breaking bikini top.

 

8’1”, 8’4” and finally quivering to 8’8”, Natalie's body slowed its growth to a crawl then stopped. She towered over the man at this point, and every beach goer, too. Her pheromones were distinctly more potent and had increased her range of influence by another 50 or so feet. None of that mattered to the goddess, however. The obstinate man at her feet, each one of them closing in on the size of his head, hadn’t moved an inch.

 

The goddess bent her knees and lowered herself to his level, her bikini at its absolute limit. She then lifted a trunk-like thigh over and dropped it on to the other side of the man with a thump, followed by a branch-like arm pushing an elbow next to his head, so her enormous body straddled him, her giant breasts inches from touching his collarbone. Natalie’s breath flowed from her nose and over his face as she cooed, “am I taking up your sun? Sorry, I just can’t help it.”

 

There was no response from the man.

 

“Stunned, huh?” continued Natalie with a little shake of her hips. She knew the heat from her huge body was getting to him, and that her pheromones would be driving him crazy. “I’d be, too. I’m a biiiig girl, aren’t I…?”

 

Suddenly, the man, without sitting up or even touching the goddess, dragged himself and his towel out from under her and then several feet away into the sun. He rested again without acknowledging her.

 

Natalie felt that familiar twitch again, but she smiled this time. Granted, she was becoming ever-so-slightly irritated, but, she was going to push hard this time and positively drown this man with herself. She was going to make this mortal hers even if she had to outgrow the entire beach.

 

Once again, there was a shudder and a groan, and all the beach goers were stunned as the biggest woman they’d ever seen started becoming even larger. They spied her bikini top and bottom spring from her growing curves. Her breasts flopped down, pendulous, slapping audibly against each other with obvious mass and weight. The musk from between her legs caused all the men to drop to their knees and the women to simply sit in utter defeat as Natalie swelled by nearly a foot each second.

 

In her mind, the goddess tapped into her increasing sense of size and power, and the deepening euphoric sensations spreading throughout her body. She pumped to over 10 feet, then quickly to 11 feet then 12 feet. From her perspective the world looked like it was shrinking, like it was being sucked underneath her growing body. Speaking of, Natalie hadn’t moved from her original position: on all fours with her breasts dangling and wobbling from the rumbling growth. She smirked as her 15 foot figure, in its increasing bulk, slowly caught up to the man. She watched as her head crept up and over him, and growing past 18 feet the nape of her neck was soon in-line with his face. But Natalie continued tapping into her power and size, which made her gasp as a particularly wonderful jolt of pleasure resonated from her sex. Her onlookers felt that jolt of euphoria, too.

 

Still, the man remained lying on his side, unmoving in the goddess’ deepening shadow.

 

Natalie’s face began to redden. On top of the natural arousal from her body, the feeling of absolute power was tapping into a personal high of hers. And the thought of this man being unable to stop her unending growth, and the thought of her new worshippers wishing her to keep swelling elicited a few cute mewls from the goddess. Natalie concentrated harder as her bulbous breasts wobbled, boulder-like in weight, over the man’s face. She felt the trickling of sweat running down her shoulder blades, around her torso down her fat tits and to her nipples, accumulating into droplets that fell and splashed onto the man below. Natalie was approaching an astonishing 30 feet in length; her slender waist alone was thickening past the man’s body in size.

 

Finally, Natalie allowed herself to breathe more. Her growth quivered to a halt, leaving her the biggest thing on the beach at 34 feet. Were the man underneath her to look up, he would catch her shadowed, person-sized midriff sucking in and out, glossy with sweat, and two full, gigantic balloons expanding and contracting just behind his forehead. Erected beyond his feet were two tree-like thighs rising into wide, playfully wiggling hips.

 

Of course, said man didn’t even flinch.

 

Not that Natalie could tell; she was unable to see him under all that goddess. She merely breathed and quivered happily, convinced that she had finally had him under her spell. Taking a moment to bask in her size and power the goddess cast a proud eye to her left. An entire beach full of humans stared back at her in want and awe. Natalie giggled, this was one of the few times she was able to have this much influence. Of course, with age came more power, so it would only be a matter of time until this was the norm. And perhaps a millennia away from when the entire world would be hers. But, everyone had to start somewhere, including goddesses. This was a lesson in forgiveness, she decided. After the man repented she could display her benevolence by not punishing him or cursing his family tree.

 

Natalie lifted her palms slowly out of their self-made dunes, hundreds of bags worth of sand falling from her finger tips. Her spine unfurled and lifted her torso up into the air while her butt sat back into the sand with her knees parted and her heels pushed into her thighs. She waved cutely to her worshippers with a twinkle of her fingers; quite a few people fainted at the sight of her wide, white grin.

 

It wasn’t until Natalie felt the need to check up on the man that her divine air dried up on the spot.

 

He was gone from between her legs.

 

The goddess clasped her hands to her cheeks. “Huh?” she chirped, wide-eyed. “Where’d he go?” Natalie jerked her head left and right, taking advantage of her massive size to address the entire beach of people. “Excuse me, I lost a follower. Did anyone see where he went?”

 

An entire beach full of worshippers shrugged, and Natalie pinched the bridge of her nose. Why would they know? They were too busy admiring her to notice. “You up there,” she commanded to the shoppers up on the grass and street. “Have you seen a man in a cap and...”

 

She suddenly found him by her left knee. He was digging through his backpack for something.

 

Natalie allowed a lecherous look to adorn her face before she leaned down to his level so her lips nearly kissed his ear. “Are you ready to call me your goddess?” she breathed over him.

 

The man slapped pair of headphones on his head and cranked the volume of his music player up to the point where she could identify the song.

 

Everything About You – Ugly Kid Joe.

 

Natalie snapped back as if she’d touched a red-hot stove. Her lip turned upwards, her eyebrows furrowed and her shock twisted into a snarl. However, she curbed her anger just enough to push off her legs and plant a foot into the beach with a crash. Another crash followed as Natalie stood up and assumed a pose of power she’d learned from a book of Greek gods. Her thighs turned outwards and her chest pushed out proudly as she pressed a wrist into her hip and raised the other arm into her hair.

 

The man, surprisingly, observed the goddess as she perfected the pose and laid her eyes on him; he couldn’t see her mouth or nose past the underside of her globular breasts, just her big irises and crooked eyebrows.

 

I just asked you a question,” stated Natalie, firmly, her eyes becoming more angular in shape. She deepened her voice and projected it into the world. “You shall answer-”

 

Natalie was interrupted by the man cranking the volume up further.

 

The goddess finally snapped. A deafening cry of frustration shot across the beach and sent sand spiralling in all directions. With another howl, Natalie felt her body’s growth reaction kick into overdrive. She physically rippled as a terrifying amount of mass pushed into her all at once. Tens of feet were being added to her height by the second, which made her arousal spike. Her nipples hardened even more as driblets of sex emerged from between her legs. 40 feet, 50 feet, 60 feet; she’d already doubled in size and was only just starting to grow.

 

Unfortunately, with the shout and subsequent increase of size, Natalie had taken her onlookers past worship and admiration and into the next stage of goddesshood: fear of her impending wrath. Many once worshippers began to pack up their things and leave the beach quietly as Natalie swelled and pushed ever-larger above them all.

 

The man stood still. He only tilted his head every few seconds to maintain eye contact with the shaking, shuddering giantess.

 

Natalie bellowed to the sky and clenched her fists. She could still hear his blasted music. 90 feet, 100 feet, 110 feet, 120 feet. Bigger, and bigger, and bigger she grew. Her body was so powerful that its mere weight began to buckle the bedrock beneath her feet. Sand rushed towards the deepening hole under her. The goddess didn’t care about maintaining a dignified air. She wasn’t going to kill this man. She was going to make him serve her until he died. The goddess growled again and focused more on her arousal, on her increasing power and size. More influence, more pheromones, more growth. She needed more. More. She had to break this imbecile’s will. 160 feet, 170 feet, 180 feet, 190 feet, 200 feet.

 

Natalie was well and truly turned on at this point. At her current size she’d need a decent hill or building to satisfy her. Her breasts felt engorged, her nipples swollen and tight, her folds tingling and itchy. Whatever onlookers remained felt dizzy from her hormones, from her presence. She commanded nothing but absolute obedience from them. Her toes closed in on the sandstone walls of the beach. She could see over the shops into the next five streets over. She could stomp an entire house flat and yet it wasn’t enough. Natalie was obsessed with this man. She needed to be bigger. She needed to grow more. 220 feet, 230 feet, 240 feet, 250 feet, 260 feet, 280 feet, 300 feet!

 

Eventually, with staggered breathing, the goddess relented her expansion. The world stopped shuddering vertically. Waves crashed into the beach at a normal pace.

 

Natalie hadn’t taken her eyes off the man since 200 feet passed. She moved a wet, sweaty bang from her cheek and tucked it behind an ear. She had him. He was less than a pebble next to her toe. She had to be bigger than the tallest building in town. The amount of power she felt coursing in her veins startled even her. There was an overwhelming urge to start carving through houses with her feet, to bend the environment around her to remake the world into her own. Natalie felt like a full-fledged goddess. Except for the man who just wouldn’t acknowledge her. Through her bleary vision, she spied the obstinate mortal far, far below.

 

He was half-way up the steps to the street.

 

A cold wave of panic flooded Natalie. How? She was too big to ignore. Too gigantic to refuse. She dropped to all fours with a deafening crash, splitting the beach in half and casting a shadow over the man who had just made it to the grass before the street. Every peon had fallen from the weight of her body hitting the earth, except for him.

 

Like a child who’d lost their playtime, the goddess’ lower lip trembled. “No... No!” she shouted. Natalie slammed a fist that was bigger than a truck in front of the man, shooting plumes of dirt and bitumen in all directions. “You don’t get to make me this big, this hot and bothered without...without...” She cried out and slammed both fists into the earth, demolishing the foundations of a street worth of beach-side stores. The sound of car alarms and heavy breathing filled the air. “I command you to WORSHIP ME!”

 

Waves of heat poured from her crotch, and not because it was staring at the sun. Her thighs twitched intermittently which shook the beach, enough to trip up every unfortunate person still left on the sand. Two, bigger-than-a-house-each breasts squashed and smothered the ground with each heaving breath. Her hard and itchy nipples burrowed deep into the sandstone wall.

 

“Well?” she bellowed. Natalie’s eyes twitched and were nearly cross-eyed as she focused all of her horny frustration at the man inches from the tip of her nose.

 

He suddenly snatched the sunglasses from his face and turned to face her. His striking, ocean-like irises pierced the goddess’ mind as he said, “you’re not big enough for me.”

 

The effect was immediate. Natalie gasped and pushed off the ground so her ass rested on her heels. Her breath quickened in its pace and her blush spread from her face to her whole body as the man slid his sunglasses back onto his nose and walked away like an action star from an explosion. She let out a small moan. She breathed faster. She moaned again, but this time through closed lips.

 

Natalie’s 300 foot body groaned and shifted in preparation. She couldn’t stop it. Such insolence from a mere mortal. Such bluster. And yet...

 

She began to grow. The beach goers dug holes in the sand with their feet, running as fast as they could from the goddess’ endlessly expanding figure. Natalie felt more and more powerful by the second. A mere twitch of her toes would punt cars over houses. Resting her arms on a bridge would buckle and collapse the entire thing. Still, she gained more and more size, billowing over 350 feet, 370 feet, 390 feet.

 

But even accumulating so much power couldn’t make the man stay. Couldn’t make him want her. She could only watch from her awesome, rising perspective the ant-sized man make his way to the parking lot. Her great, heaving breasts soon obscured him as she grew even bigger. Her groaning skin tightened against her increasing bulk. She felt the sandstone walls of the beach give way to her knees and her toes began to touch the sea. Great, rising waves of sand, from the steady expansion of her legs, lifted countless, colourful towels and umbrellas into the air and smashed them back down; they were only lifted again as her calves and thighs continued their growing journey across the beach.

 

Shuddering to over 470 feet, Natalie couldn’t keep her eyes open. She couldn’t stop her tongue from hanging out and wetting her lips. She couldn’t stop her massive, dainty fingers reach down her vast midriff and push into her folds. The goddess squeaked and whined, as she gave up and then gave in to her desires. “I’ll get you back!” she cried, in pleasure, arching her spine as she grew and grew. “You m-mortal...you i-insect...” The shadows of her large breasts increased in size and darkened the beach houses two streets over. She suddenly shouted and spurted another 50 feet bigger. Natalie trembled and, in slow motion, let her body fall back into the ocean.

 

The resulting thud and quake shattered the windows of every house and store along the beach. A tsunami of sorts rippled from the ocean and plunged into the sand, then over it into the streets. People jumped onto cars, climbed trees and tumbled into buildings to escape the deluge. The people then looked to the beach, to see a pair of legs, increasing in size and girth, bent at the knees and in a V-shape. They saw two plush, swelling ass cheeks and the labia settled between them, and the fingers that pushed and played with its lips. The goddess’ toes twinkled and her toenails reflected sunlight into the town.

 

“I’ll get you for this!” Natalie howled, hopelessly embarrassed. She couldn’t stop growing, her body needed the man to kneel. But he’d left her to satisfy herself. So, on she grew. 590 feet, 610 feet, 630 feet, 660 feet! Her ass alone swelled from the shoreline to the start of the sandstone wall, its curvature starting to hang above the street. After another spurt, then another and another, it now pressed into the sandstone wall as Natalie’s head, neck, shoulders and torso stretched further into the ocean. She whimpered with pleasure and bulged with growth, grunting her way over 700 feet, then 730 feet. She needed to cum. Natalie wanted to cum and end her embarrassment in front of so many pathetic mortals. However, she just continued to expand and inflate.

 

By now, the goddess’ feet dangled relative inches above the shops. After more, violent surges of growth her calves soon followed. All the people could hear was the constant groaning of Natalie’s stretching skin and her gasps and whinnies. She would occasionally roar with anger and pleasure, which forced everyone to cover their ears. Eventually, and as the goddess lurched to over 900 feet, they all heard Natalie’s voice hitch in her throat, and they all could suddenly see her beet-red face through her legs, staring at them from the ocean.

 

Then, she squinted with tears in her eyes as a literal Earth-rumbling orgasm rocketed from her crotch and throughout her body, which sent it into an unstoppable, deafening billow of mass. Natalie wailed in ecstasy as she pushed bigger, and bigger, and bigger. Her ass swallowed the first row of stores and houses and her legs shot straight into the sky, taking out several drones that the smarter worshippers had employed. Another wave of pleasure, another shout and another unbelievable increase in size. 950 feet jumped to 1020 feet in less than a second, and all Natalie could do was ride it out while she twitched and bucked. 1090 feet. The next street fell victim to the goddess’ ass which flattened all that stood before it. 1160 feet, 1210 feet, 1290 feet, 1370 feet, 1450 feet! Finally, Natalie’s legs dropped like guillotines and crashed into the neighbourhood proper, cracking the surrounding bedrock into eight chunks that lifted into the air at different angles. Some people, cars and houses tumbled down the sloping streets towards her almighty thighs and calves whilst others launched like dust particles across and above the town.

 

But Natalie, at a titanic 1680 feet, had finally managed to stop growing. Her head and neck lay completely in the ocean, so shallow that it barely wet the tips of her ears. Her shoulders and torso took up the entire depth of the beach with her arms spread-eagle and stretching the entire length of it. Leading into the shops, the small of her back arched above a few lucky people and, finally, her ass and legs were smack-dab in the centre of suburbia, smothering houses and people in their soft, silky-skinned bulk. Meanwhile, Natalie was still quivering from the aftershocks of her orgasm. She reached a drenched, smelly hand to her face and covered her eyes.

 

He’d bested her. A mere mortal with one sentence. She was going to murder him if he showed his face to her again. Drying the tears in her eyes, Natalie sat up slowly, gallons upon gallons of ocean flowing like rivers down her shoulder-blades and back. The mere act of pushing her upper body up sent her palms digging trenches into the sand that were quickly filling with ocean water. She stared callously at the town crushed beneath her might, her sheer mass, spying little specks of humans helping each other to safety, swimming through streets, hanging on to the edges of cliffs carved into their suburbs; pathetic, so small and weak.

 

Then she thought of the man and huffed angrily. He would have been long-gone by now. And the absolute worst part was she would never know…

 

Natalie growled and squashed her hands over her nipples and squashed her thighs, the movement carving two canyons both road and building alike. The goddess shook the world for miles around as she shrieked: “Am I your goddess now?!” She received no answer, of course.

 

Before she could even think about shrinking down and cleaning up her mess, Natalie had a brainwave and lifted her left leg. She spotted the squashed, grey bottle-cap stuck underneath her knee-pit and murmured, “my...my car…”