- Text Size +

Sky felt unbelievable power. She felt godlike. In her mouth were over three thousand people in a condom wrapped around a dick. She felt like a goddess sucking on the dick of a god. Jack is a good looking guy, very in shape with his six pack, has a handsome face. But knowing that his erection was carrying thousands of lives on it made Jack like a Greek god or titan. Even though she was sucking his dick, she knew she had all the power. Jack wasn’t allowed to cum any time soon. In order for the customers to get their money’s worth, he had to hold it together for some time. The company didn’t give an exact amount of time, but surely the customers would be disappointed in a ride less than two minutes long. So Sky could do whatever she wanted and all that was going through Jack’s mind was anything but how horny he was. But she knew how to break his concentration. With his dick in her mouth, she turned her eyes to his face. With the slightest and most delicate motion, she let her molars barely touch him as she went down.

 

“Ooooohh” Jack moaned. Sky smiled. Then she went up again with her teeth gently caressing him.

 

“Stop stop stop stop.” Jack exhaled deeply. He controlled his breathing, much like in the yoga class he was teaching.

 

Sky brought her face down to look at all the tiny ridges. With her naked eye, she couldn’t really see the people, but all the bubbles together with the people inside made a generally visible surface. “I hope you all enjoyed the first taste. I think I almost blew Jackie here to kingdom cum. I hope none of you tiny beings down there already came from being eaten by me. That would be sad” she brought her lips right next to his penis head, “because we still have many more games to play.” With that, she pursed her lips and kissed his head. The customers on that side of the head saw her massive lips block out any other light. As soon as her lips made contact, his member twitched enough for Sky to notice. She giggled. Many of the bubbles fit into the tiny crevices of her lips as she kissed their surface. Of the many bubbles Sky kissed, Julie and Mark were in one.

 

After Sky pulled away from the kiss, there was a moment of silence between the two of them. Julie broke the silence, “Jesus fucking Christ. What are we going to do?”

 

“I don’t know. I don’t know. They have to know it’s broken, right?” Mark said.

 

“Clearly not, Mark, if she’s still doing her thing!”

 

“Is there a way to contact them?”

 

“With what? Were in a bubble! Do you see any phones?”

 

“Well I don’t know!” Mark fell to the ground and held his legs together with his arms. “Fuck!”

 

“Okay, okay, think. The bubbles held up to the first time she put us in her mouth. As long as she doesn’t use teeth again, maybe we’ll be okay.

 

Sky’s voice boomed, “I think Jack might be ready for round two.”

 

Mark and Julie were in unison, “Fuck…”

 

Sky added, “But for those of you afraid of the dark, I have something special for you.” Sky’s face lowered down to them again. She opened her mouth, a giant, dark cavern, gaping before everyone. Slowly, light appeared from the darkness. “Tiny lights have been placed in my mouth so that you can see all the action.” Sky stuck out her miles long tongue and licked over the head and sides. She placed herself above Jack’s dick and again, lowered herself, consuming his dick. The customers who were unaware of the danger were in awe. Half of the customers could now see her tongue, sliding over every bit of the wall, just on the outside of their bubbles. Some of them put their whole naked bodies against the wall of their bubble; they could feel the commotion of her tongue. Sky let out a moan. Through her tongue, everyone in the condom could feel the rumble. The customers on the other sides of the condom could see her massive teeth surrounding them. The customers who had seen the damage those teeth could do were panicked, screaming, and crying. The vore fetish that brought so much pleasure to them was now as dangerous as they fantasized.

 

A flood of light shined from below. Sky moaned again, “ugh… weddy?” The customers that could see below them then saw her front teeth widen before slowly closing and making contact with his shaft. The instant they made contact, Jack flinched and thousands of people were shook. Sky giggle a little. She then slid up an inch for her and roughly 40 kilometers to the micro people. Her front teeth were still low enough on the shaft to not reach people. Her teeth made contact again, and again he flinched.

 

“Fuck, if she brings her teeth to us, we’re fucked,” Julie said.

 

Sky then closed her lips and started sucking on the gigantic penis again. Many hundreds of blissfully unaware guests were enjoying themselves. They were having sex, big orgies, themselves giving/receiving blowjobs. It was an unbelievable turn on to be having sex as a tiny speck on an impossibly tall dick being sucked on by a beautiful woman. Each time Sky moaned, a dozen or so people would orgasm to the rumbling from her voice. The groups like Julie and Mark watched in horror and dreadful tension. Light shown again from below as her lips parted and she rose up. Julie was still standing. Mark crawled over to her and hugged her legs as they watched the teeth rising up closer and closer. Her teeth slowed down as they approached Mark and Julie’s level. They were slowing to a stop and just barely passed above Mark and Julie. They looked up to the bubble above them. There were two women and a man in the bubble. They all screamed. One of the women ran to the side of the bubble against Jack’s penis. She flattened herself out. It looked like she was hugging his huge member. The man and other woman dropped down and tried to claw through the bubble, perhaps they could dig through it.

 

Mark and Julie watched in horror as they had no way to help. They could see through a few bubbles above them; all of the groups were panicked. The tooth was side enough to take out several layers. The time was up. The teeth came in. The man and woman trying to dig down, flattened themselves as the tooth came in. It was only an instant for the bubble to pop and the tooth to smash the one woman through the wall and into Jack’s penis. She splattered instantly. Everyone shook from Jack twitching. Sky giggled as her teeth pulled away. The couple above opened their eyes to see they survived. They had a moment of joy before looking at the blood on the skin where their friend was. They didn’t see because their eyes were closed, but Julie caught a glimpse of body parts still on Sky’s tooth as it retracted. Several layers of bubble above them, where the teeth made contact, were now gone.

 

Sky moaned again as her lips closed around the penis below them. She slowly brought her lips down, then up, down then up; each pass brought her a little higher. Julie started yelling to the people above them, “Hey! Hey!” When she got their attention, she pointed down. They saw what was coming. They dropped down again, flattening themselves, hoping they could survive the same way. Sky’s lips slowly reached Mark and Julie’s bubble. They watched as the wall of flesh conformed to the shape. The flesh spilled over the top. The man and woman scurried to reach the penis wall. The woman made it in time. She hugged the wall as best she could. The man was not so lucky. The sticky flesh nabbed him. Julie and Mark could hear his muffled screams as he was lifted beyond their sight.

 

Sky was pleased with herself. She was getting Jack to twitch with pleasure and pain. She imagined how scary it must have been for her enormous teeth to close in on the guests, only for the bubble to tighten slightly. She liked imagining a couple on the verge of climax as it looked like she was going to crush them. Sky had been in the Giantess business for a few years now. Back in college, she needed to make a little money; so she searched on the Internet for easy ways to make a bit. She quickly discovered that some women can make money by selling pictures of their own feet. She told her sister about it.  Sea thought Sky was crazy until she saw the money rolling in. So she joined in. They both sold pictures of their feet separately and together. It didn’t take long for them to both to notice many of the requested scenarios involved her taking pictures from the perspective of a shrunken person. Eventually they were contacted by people who make Giantess videos.

 

Sky enjoyed playing pretend that she was a giantess. She didn’t really get off on the giantess aspect per se, but she was made horny thinking about how many people she was turning on. She could simply tweet a video of curling her toes and men would cum to that. While the dialogue in many of the videos was clunky, she liked saying things like, “You tiny little dweebs ready to cum on my sole before I crush you underneath?” and “I bet you can’t wait to drown in my foot sweet”. Sea didn’t enjoy it as much. She liked the money, but couldn’t get past the idea of people wanting to be killed as tiny beings. The “Unaware” genre really weirded her out. The idea of being so small and helpless and to be snuffed out without the person even knowing was scary. Sky thought it was hot: a miniscule being getting off while being crushed in her panties or her socks.

 

When they contacted by the company to actually be a giantess, she thought it would be some kind of VR thing. Yet here she was with over three thousand people between her lips and a giant dick. And still, what turned her on was the fact that thousands of people were getting off to her lips on a giant dick.

 

“I hope all you vore fans enjoyed riding in my mouth. As you can see, Jack fully enjoyed it. Just look at his rock hard dick. None of you would stand a chance against it. He could smash you all into a red paste and not even know it. I hope you all realize how tiny and insignificant you are to us. You’re all about as worthless as the lint between my toes. Speaking of which…” Sky swing her legs over Jack and placed her feet on either side of his member. “Time for you foot fetish freaks to get stepped on.”