- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More to come

Julie and Mark were holding hands tightly. Their anticipation and nerves were being held in check, but only by each other’s strength. They walked into the transport ship: a small room with a bench seat, blacked out windows, and a large TV. They were one of the lucky few who won tickets for this adventure rather than paying the several thousand dollar price tag everyone else paid. They sat on the bench, facing the TV. They both jumped a little as the TV turned on.

 

“Welcome to TitaniCondom! My name is Sky.” The beautiful woman of Asian descent on the big TV screen lifted her hand carefully as the camera zoomed in.

 

“You won’t be able to see this from afar, but as you get closer, you can see a modern marvel, right in the palm of my hand.”

 

The silhouette of a condom began to take form as the camera zoomed closer and closer.

 

“In my hand is the world’s most technologically advanced condom ever created. The first thing you may notice is how translucent this condom is. That is partially due to how thin it is. While most thin condoms are about 4 microns, or 0.04mm  thick; ours is a maximum of 2 microns; or roughly, half the thickness of an average human hair. But of course, you aren’t here just for thin condoms. If we take a look closer…”

 

The screen suddenly has multiple layers of microscope lenses slide in front of it. As the image gains focus, a view of the condom reappears with multiple tiny air bubbles around the top and sides.

 

“There over 800 microscopic bubbles on the top and sides of this condom. And if you look really closely…”

 

The camera pulls toward one of the bubbles as a figure inside appears. Closer and closer, the figure is a woman. She looked just like Sky. She is waving at the camera.

 

“This is my twin sister, Sea. Sea is just under 1 micron in height. We shrank her down to be able to fit in one of our luxury suites in the condom. With the 800 plus bubbles, there is a max capacity for over 3,500 micro people, plus one large on in the center. Outside of the condom, my micro sister would be lost on the vast expanse of my palm; easily lost and engulfed in the canyons of the wrinkles there. In fact, my palm is roughly 115km wide by her perspective. With that in mind, let’s consider what this condom is for… An average erect penis, to her perspective, would be roughly 230km in height. That kind of size is… difficult to imagine. So you’ll just have to see for yourselves…”

 

Suddenly, the black out windows became translucent and a flood of bright light entered the transport ship. Julie and Mark shielded their eyes before they became adjusted to the light. Outside the window, they saw the massive TitaniCondom!

 

“It’s a truly astounding sight to behold. Isn’t it? This condom is the most expensive in the world. The condom, as with any condom, is a one-time use vehicle that costs 7 million dollars. However, the research and development are in the undisclosed billions! Shrink technology has been around for a long time now, but until recently, there were very strict laws against shrinking humans. However, with the loosening of those laws, we knew there would be a market for sexual interest in micro and macrophilia. So we filled it.”

 

The transport ship began moving toward the condom. Julie and Mark looked in amazement.

 

“As your transport ship moves toward the TitaniCondom, I would like to turn your attention downward. You may notice the light colored ground beneath you looks familiar. Indeed, it may remind you of the skin of my palm. Look up.”

 

Julie and Mark looked up to see the woman on the TV, Sky, now thousands of kilometers in height. She looked down directly onto her hand to talk to the passengers.

 

“Hello down there. You may have thought the video you were watching was pre-recorded. No. I will be one of the participants in your adventure today. And my twin sister really is in one of our luxury observation rooms. Some may find it strange that my sister will be inside a condom on a massive dick that goes inside her own sister… but somehow, I don’t think you are those people. We’ve both been on this ride before. She’s been deep inside me, and I’ve been deep inside her.”

 

The transport ships reached the condom and began docking.

 

“As you board into your rooms, please press the return button, once all your passengers are safely in your bubble.”

 

Julie stepped into the bubble room. It was quite spacious. The rubber like floor had a little give to it. She slipped off her Toms to feel the floor with her bare feet. “Not bad. Mark, you should feel this.” She turned around to see he was still in the ship. “Honey?”

 

Mark stood at the entrance. “I- … I don’t know if I can do this.”

 

Julie walked over to him and held his hand. “Honey, you’re the one that said we should be pushing our boundaries with sex. Beyond that, you’re the one that introduced me to this giantess fetish in the first place.”

 

“I know. I know. But there’s a difference between fantasy and real life. We’re so small!” He looked up to see the giantess Sky, smiling down at the condom as transport ships started heading back.

 

“Mark, there are thousands of people here. The company has spent billions making this safe. Nothing is gonna go wrong. This condom is unbreakable.”

 

“You’re right. I’m just… It sounds silly, but I feel a little emasculated with the fact that there will be a dick, literally billions of time bigger than me right here.”

 

Julie squeezed Mark’s hands, “And there will be breasts trillions of times bigger than mine. Not to mention, I know it’s only your rare fantasy, but I know you have pictures on your computer of giant dicks as well.”

 

“That’s only occasionally!”

 

Julie used this moment to pull Mark fully into the bubble. Before he could react, she pressed the return button. The bubble immediately sealed and the ship flew away. “Well, this is the rare occasion.

 

“I can’t believe you did that.”

 

“Remember, I’m the boss. Now, Mark, I want you to strip, get down on your hands and knees, and kiss my feet.”

 

“Yes, goddess.”

 

Mark stripped down quickly, laid down, and began kissing Julie’s toes. Julie never really thought about the fetish for feet before she met Mark. She had heard of it, but never really gave it much thought. When Mark introduced it to her, on the night of their first intimate date, she was willing to give it a go. Over the few years they had been together, she grew to enjoy the affection more and more. She enjoyed the multiple foot rubs per week. She started to get off on being the dominant one. They would switch off, depending on their moods. When Mark was on the ground, kissing her feet, she mostly thought of how much he loved her and that this worship was his way of showing affection. The worship was interrupted by Sky.

 

“Now that all of our passengers are safely aboard, let’s begin.” Sky started walking. “You’ll notice that even though I am walking, and the small movement of my hand should send you bouncing about your rooms, that you are only noticing a small amount of motion. This is due to a combination of your size, the pressure of the gas in your room, as well as our patented technology. This will allow you to feel all of the motion sensations without making you bounce about the bubble … at least not as much as you would otherwise. Now, it’s time for you to meet Jack.”

 

Sky carefully places the condom on a man’s naval, just above the base of the penis. Mark and Julie’s room is facing the flaccid penis. Even flaccid, it is a sight to behold. It’s with is unfathomable.

 

“Jack is doing all he can to start out flaccid. Isn’t that Right, Jack.”

 

There is a low rumble throughout the condom, sourcing from the man’s body as he speaks, “Baseball. Baseball. Nine innings. Umpires. Crackerjacks.”

 

Sky, “Part of experiencing the true awesomeness of your size is watching this massive penis grow to its enormous height.”

 

Just as she said that, there was a twitch from his penis.

 

“Looks like he is very ready to get started. I better not keep him waiting.”

 

With that, Sky crawled on top of Jack. As she slid one finger over his penis, he twitched again. “You are ready for me.” With that, Sky mouthed a giant kiss to the thousands of people in the condom. The she ever so softly kissed Jack’s penis. Immediately, his penis became more erect. She rubbed her face on it as it grew harder and thickened. She gave several quick kisses from the base to his head. Then she let her tongue hang out as she licked the underside. “Is this what you people want?” She then opened her mouth and took in his penis. She went farther and farther down, as her face took up the entire view of the people in the condom. She then moaned loud enough to vibrate the bubbles. She lifted herself up. “Are you all ready to take part in the largest orgy ever?”

 

Julie noticed that Mark was rock hard. She grabbed his dick. “Yeah, you’re ready”.

 

Sky then reached for the condom, very slowly. She knew how to play into the notion of being a giantess. While everything actually moved at the same speed, the theatrics helped sell the notion. She gently grabbed the condom and lifted it up to her mouth. “You all look so scrumptious. I could just eat you up.” She then lowered the condom down onto Jack’s penis head. She unfurled it with great care, taking her time.

 

Mark and Julie’s room was about two thirds up the head, just below the luxury rooms. They looks down, through the clear floor, to see themselves approaching the head.

 

Mark asked, “How big do you think that slit is?”

 

“For those of you wondering,” Sky said, “The slit on Jack’s head here is about 15 kilometers long to you and about a 2 kilometer slope from the tips down to where they meet. At that size, his slit could swallow all of you whole, and he probably wouldn’t even feel it.”

 

As she unrolled the condom, the passengers acquainted themselves with were they were. Many passengers were on the head, with a red wall of flesh. Some were just over the giant slit. Some were against massive veins. But wherever they were, they could feel the massive throbbing.

 

Sky finished unrolling the condom. She then took a long look at it. While she couldn’t actually see any of the people with her naked eye, she loved the idea of her giant eyes gazing over the passengers. “Are you all ready to be eaten alive?” With that, she moved her head above the penis. She pursed her lips as she came gently down and barely kissed the tip of the condom. Then she slowly lowered as her lips spread. Slowly, her lips passed over the bubbles. Everyone got an extreme close-up of her gargantuan lips passing over them, then, darkness. But they could still hear the slimy sound of her saliva between her tongue and the condom. They sliding stopped. Silence. Then a massive moan rumbled every bubble. It was like the whole room was on vibrate mode. After her moan, she pulled off him again.

 

“I hope the many of you vorists down there liked that. If that wasn’t enough, maybe you want a little teeth. Don’t worry though; it won’t just Jack … too much.”

 

Sky came down again. This time, instead of sealing everything off with her lips, she kept her lips parted enough to let enough light come in to see everything. Mark and Julie saw white teeth, bigger than any glacier slide down towards them. They weren’t directly in the path though. Julie was slowly stroking Mark to all they were witnessing. She didn’t want him to blow his load too early in the ride. The teeth came down like a freight train. Mark was slightly jealous as the teeth passed over a distant neighboring bubble. Those people got to experience her teeth passing over them. Lucky. Sky moaned again. She pulled herself back up. Mark watched the train of teeth pull back up over their neighbors. But then the teeth passed, he noticed that the bubble that was there before … was now gone. He looked at the path of the teeth and saw multiple bubbles popped. Below one of the popped bubbles was a bloodstream.

 

Julie saw what Mark saw. She stopped stroking him. “Oh my god. The TitaniCondom isn’t unbreakable.”