- Text Size +

Jenna sat, paralyzed with fear, barely breathing, as she watched an unfathomably gigantic foot approaching her. She had never felt such imminent danger in her life. The protective bubble around her had burst earlier when the giantess sky pressed her tooth against it. And in that same instant, her best friend was pulverized into paste. Her other friend was carried off on her lip. Jenna didn’t know if he was still on the lip or even still alive. She finally caught her breath. As she regained control of her body, she pressed her back against the condom wall behind her, she could feel the warmth emanating from Jack’s giant penis on the other side. Jenna couldn’t believe she was also about to die as an unnoticeable speck caught in the middle of a foot job. She didn’t even like foot jobs! She looked up to see the splat of blood where her friend died. A flash of how she ended up here went through her mind.

 

Back in freshman year of college, Jenna was hanging out in her dorm with her friend and dorm mate, Carol, and a new friend of theirs named Zeke. They drank a bit before they got on the topic of sex. As it turned out, they were all virgins. They each expressed how they hoped to solve that problem before freshman year ended. Carol got the ball really rolling when she said, “Honestly, I just want a guy who will submit to everything I tell him to do. She laughed. They all laughed. “What are you into, Zeke?”

 

Zeke hesitated, “Uh. I don’t want to say yet. Jenna, you go.”

 

“Psh! You go, then I’ll go.” Jenna said.

 

Zeke replied, “Fine fine. But don’t laugh. I’m kinda… into… I like feet.

 

Carol didn’t miss a beat, “Oh my god, really?”

 

Zeke confirmed, “Yes.”

 

Carol kicked off her flats, “You mean like these babies?”

 

Zeke wasn’t sure if he should look or not, “Yeah. You have nice feet.”

 

Carol bit her lip, “If you want, I’ll let you kiss them”.

 

Zeke almost swallowed his tongue, “Really? Like now?”

 

Carol waved her feet at him as she scrunched her toes, “Only after Jenna tells us what she wants”.

 

“I want to be a part of a threesome.” Jenna said bluntly.

 

They all stared at each other in silence for a moment. With the tension between them, one might have expected a tumbleweed to blow by. Finally, Carol broke the silence, “Well, if Zeke wants to start kissing my pretty toes, I’m sure he’ll have a hard on in no time that you can work on.” Zeke didn’t move. “That means now, Zeke!” Zeke immediately obeyed. Carol stuck her feet out. Zeke put his face right in her soles and true to Carol’s prediction, he had an immediate hard on. Jenna crawled over and unzipped his pants. She stuck her hand inside and grabbed his rock hard dick. Jenna struggled to pull it out of his pants, but she eventually succeeded. She began pumping it as she watched him suck on Carol’s toes. She watched Carol squirm; Jenna couldn’t tell if it was from pleasure or ticklishness. Then Carol locked eyes with Jenna before saying, “Mmm. I love being worshipped. Jenna, suck his dick.”

 

Jenna was frozen. She was hypnotized, watching Carol being worshipped like that. Carol lifted one eyebrow, bemused by Jenna being disobedient. She then moved one of her legs to put her foot in Jenna’s face. “You can either worship my foot, or worship his dick. Your choice.” Jenna had no attraction to feet, but she was enjoying being dominated by Carol; her sole rubbing on her face. She could see Carol’s face between her toes. She eventually broke out of it and began sucking on Zeke’s dick.

 

From that point on, the three of them would explore their sexuality together. Carol loved being dominant. Zeke loved being submissive. Jenna just loved being a part of it. Sometimes Jenna would join Carol in dominating Zeke; making him worship both of them. Sometimes Jenna was submissive as well. She liked it both ways. She just didn’t like when Carol would make Jenna also worship her feet. She was okay with some smothering, but she didn’t like sucking her toes. She also didn’t like kissing Zeke after he sucked Carol’s toes or giving him a blowjob after Carol worked his shaft with her feet. The taste of foot sweat was a definite turn off for her. But they would share each other’s fantasies. One day, while “researching” domination on the Internet, Carol found macrophilia. Zeke was immediately into it. Jenna didn’t care either way. But this discovery led to finding out about the Titanicondom! Carol bought the tickets immediately. In preparation, they watched videos of Sky and Sea’s giantess content and feet videos.

 

Just before they realized that the Titanicondom wasn’t impregnable, the three of them were having a three way. Carol, who had picked up all the dirty talk from the videos, was almost narrating, "Oh yeah! We’re so fucking small! Inside her mouth! On her fucking tongue! Give me your tongue, Jenna!” Jenna began eating Carol out as Carol jacked off Zeke. “I want you to cum all over my titties while we’re in her mouth, baby!” He did. He immediately fell to the ground. “Oh god, Jenna, I’m almost there!” The massive moan from Sky made the bubble vibrate. “Fffffffuuuck! You’re next honey.” They all caught their respective breath. They usually rotated who was last. They always made an effort to give that person extra focus and time. While waiting for the others to recover, Jenna decided to watch the show going on around them. The lights in Sky’s mouth were a cool feature. Jenna looked at the other bubbles around filled with people having sex. Then she noticed a whole section where bubbles had been. She looked more closely to see those bubbles had all been destroyed. “Oh fuck!” As she pointed out what she saw, Carol and Zeke began panicking. They didn’t panic long before gigantic teeth came into view….

 

Jenna, the last of the trio, watched in horror as Sky’s beautiful Asian sole approached the side of the penis she was on.

 

“Enjoy my sexy feet. I know Jack will.” Sky boomed.

 

The enormous foot closed in. The ball of Sky’s foot blotted out the light for Jenna. The huge sole finally closed in and made contact, creating an earthquake even for Jenna. The foot job made chaos for Jenna. She bounced and slid around. She got knocked against the wall of the condom and then forward, smashing into the wall of Sky’s sole. Jenna screamed and screamed. She was terrified of falling between the sole and condom. She didn’t want to end up as a miniscule stain on Sky’s foot, unnoticed.

 

Out in the full size world, Sky was enjoying a little leg workout. She had her soles on either side of Jack’s dick, rubbing gently up and down. Sky enjoyed this part. Her feet are what brought her fame and fortune. She loved having thousands of people attracted to them. All of them fantasizing about them. And the entire population of guests could probably fit under her big toenail with room to spare. She smiled at that idea. She had seen giantess collages of tiny people painting toenails of giantesses. She loved the idea of them worshipping her. “I bet you all wish you could smell my lovely feet. Wish you could get outside those bubbles and smell my foot fragrance. Wish you could get lost between the mountainous wrinkles of my soles. Or maybe you want to experience the underside of my toes…” With that, Sky finished rubbing. She made her feet more vertical and scrunched her toes. “You like the view?” She stretched her toes to grasp Jack’s penis head. She knew her sister was at the tip, so she gave the tip a tap with her toe. The she brought her toes slowly down, making sure the underside of her toes would slide flat against the condom. Sky, kept scrunching, sort of bouncing Jack’s penis back and forth.

 

In the reprieve from the shaking, Jenna counted her blessing that she survived. She was lying belly down on ground of what remained of her bubble. She was looking down at the couple below her. They looked like they wanted to help her, but had no idea how. She wished she could thank them for their concern for her. She simply kissed the bubble as a tear dropped from her eye. At the same time, a tear dropped from the woman below. A sudden shake interrupted the moment. Jenna looked back to see the wall of foot was sliding downward. Then her world started shaking back and forth. Each knock sent her sliding toward the foot. Jenna scrambled to try to stand, but the violent shaking wouldn’t allow it. Then she tried her best to at least crawl, but it was no use; each rumble sent her farther down the bubble surface, foot by foot. Jenna looked up to see two toes sliding down from above. They were like skyscrapers, but scaled by a thousand. She could see some light coming through between the toes. The view reminded her of the first time Carol put her foot in Jenna’s face. A sense of peace washed over her. She let herself slide. She felt herself get more vertical as she reached the edge until she reached the end and began free falling. ‘This is it…’

 

 

… Then her fall immediately stopped as two walls of flesh caught her. She was stuck…

 

… Then she was released again! She screamed as she fell hundreds of feet…

 

… Then she was caught again. Jenna realized that as Sky scrunched her toes, she was-

 

“Aaaaaaaaagh!”

 

… She was being caught between her toes. Then released!

 

After a half dozen or so times of this, her last fall became a slide against one of Sky’s toes. Jenna looked up at the towering toes. She realized she probably fell thousands of feet! She couldn’t believe she survived. Her joy only last for a few moments before dread set in again. She was now a microscopic dot lying between the toes of a woman who has no idea about her. Once the company discovers the devastation, would they even look for survivors outside of the condom? Why would they? Why would they suspect that anyone would make it out alive, let alone between Sky’s toes…. Jenna began to cry. She curled up in the fetal position. Then she heard Sky’s voice.

 

“But why should you get all the fun? I think Jack’s earned a reward.”

 

Jenna felt massive movements from Sky. When the movement finally stopped, she looked out to see where she was. Looking back, she could see the giantess in all her glory. She was beautiful. Jenna lamented that Sky had no idea of her existence.

 

“I think Jack should get a taste…”

 

Jenna turned around to see the face of the giant Jack. His face got closer and closer. His nose went to the underside of Sky’s toes. Fortunately for Jenna, it was positioned between the next toes over. Jack inhaled deeply. Even though it was the next toes over, Jenna felt a massive gust of wind flow through the canyon she was in.

 

“I know they smell good. I went for a run this morning. Now slide your tongue between them.”

 

Jenna knew this was it for her. She saw him open his enormous mouth in front of her. This time, luck wasn’t on her side. He picked the slot she was in. Jenna briefly thought about running. There was no chance she would make it out from between Sky’s toes in time. Even if she did, she would then fall or slide down Sky’s foot for miles. For what? To be on her ankle? Or worse yet, she might fall of. Even if she survived that fall, she would land on Jack. No. This was it. She turned herself over to lie flat, face down, arms spread out, like she was hugging Sky’s flesh. Jenna imagined it was Carol’s enormous foot that she was on. She kissed the flesh. Then she gave it a couple licks. This was the last threesome she would be in. In an instant, Jenna was pulverized by Jack’s tongue.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoy!