- Text Size +

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Emma just got home from school, she closed the door behind her and walked into the hallway, she was hungry since she didn't eat anything since that cup of milk and biscuits this morning, that's why she turned left, entering inside the small room that was her kitchen.
Not far from her the metal gray fridge, from which she grabbed one of her favourite snacks... She looked up at the clock , 2 pm, she looked a bit worried as she rushed into the living room, surely she didn't wanna miss her favourite show. As soon as she entered the room, the big mirror fixated into the opposite wall allowed her to admire her body... She smiled, she loved the way she looked today:

She was a tall jet black haired beauty who was very popular among her peers.
A pretty cute round face and big light green eyes, a petite nose, and full pink lips.
On top of that her figure was perfect:
Slim, her boobs were not that big to look like melons nor that small to make her chest look like a surftable, her hips were in the range of her shoulders, her legs long and thin.
To compliment all of this, today she decided to wear a white long-sleeved shirt, a nice contrast to her fair complexion, a black mini skirt, long tight black nylon stockings, and a pair of black leather flats, with a small black silk ribbon on the top.
She had admired her body enough for today, she loved to do it once in a while, she sat down on the red couch, and turned on the TV as it looked like it was already set to the channel she wanted.
Just before the show began, she caught a glimpse of something roaming on the portion of wooden floor next to her left foot:
A tiny black figure, which she thought belonged to an ant.

The first thing that came to her mind is the possibility that it could climb  up her leg and she didn’t like that, clearly.
She raised the side of her foot a bit, she slided it across the floor engulfing the bug beneath its huge shadow, then she relaxed her leg muscles letting the foot falls down.
A loud tap on the wooden floor when it hits, she felt a faint crunch from the rubber of her flat sole, as a light red liquid sprayed next to her foot.
She didn’t know what that was, nor she did seem to care that she just snuffed a life that easily, her show had begun so she moves her eyes back to the TV.
Two hours passed, she got bored of watching it, she stood up and decided that it was better if she started studying now, so she could eventually go to shopping later.
She walked into her room, the first thing she did was sit on her bed and take out her flats, she held them by the back with the tip of her left hand fingers, while with her right hand she looked beneath her bed for a notebook when she felt something running on her skin, she moved her arm toward her eyes, she noticed something that really got her curious:
There was what looked like to be a tiny man, probably on his early 20s, who frantically was squirming, he seemed to have been looking for someone as she asks the giant maiden in front of her eyes:
“Hey giant, have you seen my girlfriend? “
She takes a bit to realize then she smirks, showing off to the tiny guy the bottom of her left shoe
“You mean… her? “
In the face of the man a look between total disgust and intense sorrow started to shape as he stared with teary eyes to a small red stain, a mix of blood and meat, who didn’t look any different than a chewing gum which could get stuck there after a day of walking in the crowded streets of a city.
She blew it off her arm making him fall right on the ground, the tiny looked straight into the eyes of the goddess, he couldn’t find nothing, not even a bit of guilty or sadness, just coldness and excitement… He started to fear for his life and he was right as the giant girl moved her foot on top of him pinning the man down.
She said with a cute voice tone like this was nothing more than a mere game to her :
“If you kiss my foot, I will let you live… maybe” *A wide smile appeared on her face, the young man knew that even if it meant throwing away his pride he had to grasp onto this tiny hope.
He started to kiss once, twice… but not matter how many times he kissed that foot was pressing more and more, the pain had started to become unbearable as he fainted, the last thing he heard was a loud crunch then everything went blank.

They were his bones which finally gave in to her weight, she was smiling as she twisted her foot, she could feel the warm blood mixing with the squishiness of his juicy organs and muscles, slowing turning them both into a paste. 

That unique and intense sensation was enough to sent her to heaven, that cruel smirk turned into a loud laughter that filled the whole house.
After the excitement of the moment had extinguished, Emma slided her feet back in her flats, and continued with her day like nothing had happened.
After all, for her this was just an average afternoon.