- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Belle's late night orgy brings unforseen consequences. Belle reacts exactly how you'd expect her to. 

 Belle had been kneeling so as to be at eye level with the little groom when she was tormenting him. Having consumed a liberal amount of champagne, she was drunk, and when she stood up too rapidly, she passed out. She fell straight forward onto the bed. Her massive boobs smushed both the grieving groom, curled up into a fetal position and his bride’s corpse into a red smear. The groom never knew what hit him. He’d briefly felt the warm flesh of her tit, and then nothing. Jimmy, on the other hand, was not so lucky. The force of her falling onto the soft bed wasn’t enough to push her boobs together and crush him. However, as she was highly drunk, her muscles were relaxed, and hence she slid of the back of the bed and straight onto the floor. Jimmy felt a feeling of weightlessness and nausea for a second as her drunk body flopped around, only to be crushed when her tits made contact with the hard ground. Her boobs pushed together, with little Jimmy in between them, and popped him like a grape.

The next morning, Belle woke up to a loud knocking on her room’s door. Groggy, and hungover, she slowly stood up, supporting herself heavily with the bed. Light shone through the window; it was probably about ten-thirty already. The knocking grew louder. “Police! Open the door”. Damn! The bride and groom must’ve not prepared to leave on the honeymoon, and the guests had called the police. Belle’s fight of flight response was triggered. She quickly grabbed the shrink ray lying on the floor next to her. She though about putting on pants but decided against it. It would distract the police just enough so she could disable them with a shrink ray. As she swung open the door, the police (both male) primally looked below her hips at her pussy. She fired the shrink ray three times, hitting each officer, and then the man behind them, who she recognized as the bride’s father, who had booked the villa. Belle knew the cops had radios, which might still work. Thinking quickly, she smashed the two officers, killing two birds with one stone. One died under he heel, one died under the ball of her foot. The warm blood on her foot made her tingle, but there wasn’t time for fun. As the bride’s father began to run, so she simply smashed him, too. There were probably other people here. She looked out the window. There were still many cars here. She saw a truck. That must be Jimmy’s. Jimmy. She slowly looked down at her bra and saw a small red stain and felt conflicting emotions. For the first time, she felt a tinge of regret, but the fact that he reminded her so much of her ex-boyfriend served as a cathartic release. Soon enough, she’d get him too. Jimmy was a cute boy. He was definitely her type, and had she not shrunk him, she would’ve probably put out for him. But she put that thought aside to continue counting cars.