- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Belle has become so sadistic she hates the idea of weddings. She finds creative ways to torment the bride and groom.

 

With Jimmy lodged firmly between her bra and tits, Belle followed his directions to the bride and groom’s bedroom, an isolated large bedroom meant to give newlyweds wedding night privacy. She knew they’d be surprised to get a knock on the door. It was the groom, Lieutenant Shelby, who answered. He was about to angrily ask what she wanted, but he paused when he saw Belle’s icy face. With no hint of emotion, she fired the shrink ray at the groom. A bright flash of light, and he was a half-an-inch speck in front of her. The bride rapidly sat up, Belle fired again, and she was shrunk. She moved around the room to collect the new couple. She placed the man in her bra, mainly to humiliate Jimmy for betraying his officer, and placed the bride down her panties. She moved around in furious protest, which only served to arouse Belle. She scurried back to her guest room bedroom, but only after swiping the bride and groom’s celebratory Champaign. She swigged it liberally on her walk back, and by the time she arrived, she really had to piss, and the bride’s squirming really wasn’t helping the situation. But it did give her an idea. She reached into her purse and pulled out the empty 16-oz. water-bottle she’d drank from on the drive up and then plopped herself down cross-legged on the floor. She placed the bottle upright a few feet in front of her, and then reached into her panties, removing the bride, and then stuffed her down the bottle.  The bottle, about 8 inches tall, looked about 90 feet tall to the shrunken bride. There could be no escape through the narrow exit some 90 feet vertical in the air. Hence the bride slammed her arms angrily on the side of the bottle, trying to knock it over. Belle was greatly enjoying the show, but she was unsure if Jimmy and Lieutenant Shelby could see. She reached in her bra plucked out the lieutenant, placing him on up on the bed a few feet from her. The Lieutenant, his tiny face bright red, began to angrily scream and curse at Belle to let his wife go. ‘These army men had balls’, she thought, but he’d be dealt with soon enough. Belle began removing her shoes, skirt, and panties. But this was no strip-tease. Her blouse remained on, after all, her bra still held Jimmy, and she wouldn’t want to tempt the newly-wed groom. She began to squat, her legs making a 150 degree angle. She scooped up the bottle and placed it just below and in front of her naked, well-trimmed pussy. Without warning a stream of yellow piss flowed from her pussylips and into the bottle, drenching the little bride. The squeaking from the groom grew louder, and Belle was torn about whether to feast her eyes on the panicking groom or his drowning bride. The bride realized she would float in the saline liquid if she stopped struggling so much, so she simply floated, humiliated, drenched in piss. ‘Smart’ Belle thought. But she was irritated that the groom had calmed down. She’d downed about half Champaign and had last taken a piss before her long road trip. By the time she was done, she’d filled about 70% of the water bottle with piss. It would have to do. She quickly picked up the lid from the floor and screwed it back on the bottle. She could see the little bride begin to panic, and her groom was now sobbing hysterically. Belle walked over to the bed where the little groom was. She kneeled down and held the bottle out about a foot and a half from his face. She turned the bottle sideways, causing the bride to be submerged in the piss. Staring him right in the eyes, she began to shake the bottle. The piss was light enough that the groom could see his bride struggling to stay afloat in the sloshing piss waves. After about 60 seconds, the bride stopped struggling. Belle then opened the bottle and poured the piss and corpse onto the bed in the area where the groom was standing. He became drenched in her piss and had to listen to the “splosh” noise of his wife’s water-logged (or rather, piss-logged) corpse landing a few feet away (his scale) from him. Belle laughed sadistically. “That’s love” she quipped.